The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-27-2014, 02:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Gross and vulgar... the only things I can see

Old 05-07-2014, 07:56 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Prince of Monaco's child Jazmin Grace Grimaldi hits red carpet at The Immigrant premiere | Mail Online

Jazmin attended a movie premiere in New York.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...17_634x896.jpg

To put it mildly, she looks awful. The sweat stains are just the start.

However, here attending a Hollywood Reporter Event - http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...54_634x846.jpg

She looks like an elegant young woman.

Old 05-07-2014, 08:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Obviously not her best look !
Old 05-07-2014, 08:48 AM
Heir Apparent

This sort of thing will probably serve to convince Albert that he is wise to steer clear of Nicole. If he has contact with his son, she will doubtless look for a way to exploit that.
Old 05-07-2014, 03:19 PM
Aristocracy

I don't like the short hair at all. She had beautiful natural sand blonde hair and she ruined it.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:15 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Prince of Monaco's child Jazmin Grace Grimaldi hits red carpet at The Immigrant premiere | Mail Online

Jazmin attended a movie premiere in New York.

To put it mildly, she looks awful. The sweat stains are just the start.

However, here attending a Hollywood Reporter Event - http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...54_634x846.jpg

She looks like an elegant young woman.
JG normally looks very ladylike and well-groomed when she goes out. I am stunned speechless at how tacky she looks in that tight black miniskirt getup.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:29 AM
Gentry

Jazmin is young with no real guidance. The prince obviously has kept his children at arms length. Jazmin is young and her dress sense will improve.

Lest we forget, Jazmin was attending a movie opening as a private citizen. Her dress was not transparent as Charlene's was on an official visit to Russia just months ago. She was not showing her bra-less nipples as Charlene has numerous times on official visit. Is she less entitled to fashion mistakes? She was sweating, not half naked. That seems like hypocrisy.

I personally find it very odd that a week after some embarrassment to the palace about the children that a magazine known for some of the more positive publicity puts this front and center as 'Meet Grace's granddaughter.' They had other pictures last week and did publish an exclusive on Nicole's 'anguish' this week. Jazmin is a private citizen, not known and suddenly her sweat is a headline photo? Fishy.

There is more worthy and public news from Jazmin's social media. She is graduating with high marks from Fordham in the next weeks. No doubt dad and step mom will not be there. She is interning at the UN World Food Program. She is motivated and working hard and is not living under a rock. She has earned it, not had it handed to her. To me that is more worthy of a headline like 'meet Grace's granddaughter...'

I wonder if this was intentionally planted to embarrass Jazmin or take the heat off the palace. IMO, someone did not like the notice Jazmin received last week in magazines for her fashion sense and wanted to embarrass her.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:52 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm never here anymore due to life getting in the way but I just wanna chime in for a second. For me Jazmin is still young she's gonna make fashion mistakes but at the end of the day it's her life she can dress the way she likes and style her hair the way she likes, plus her hair looks alot better then it did a month ago when she first cut it. As for Nicole ok I don't care for/like the fact Albert doesn't see his children very often but I don't think going to press is going to change Albert. Again we don't know everything that goes on behind closed doors but as many of you have said blaming Charlene is not in any way the answer. It's just plain disrespectful. IMO Charlene did nothing to cause this. The problem is between Albert and Nicole not Charlene. IMO she seemed very accepting of Jazmin when they were pictured with her a little while back at the Princess Grace awards
Old 05-09-2014, 06:22 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booing View Post
Jazmin is young with no real guidance. The prince obviously has kept his children at arms length. Jazmin is young and her dress sense will improve.

Lest we forget, Jazmin was attending a movie opening as a private citizen. Her dress was not transparent as Charlene's was on an official visit to Russia just months ago. She was not showing her bra-less nipples as Charlene has numerous times on official visit. Is she less entitled to fashion mistakes? She was sweating, not half naked. That seems like hypocrisy.

I personally find it very odd that a week after some embarrassment to the palace about the children that a magazine known for some of the more positive publicity puts this front and center as 'Meet Grace's granddaughter.' They had other pictures last week and did publish an exclusive on Nicole's 'anguish' this week. Jazmin is a private citizen, not known and suddenly her sweat is a headline photo? Fishy.

There is more worthy and public news from Jazmin's social media. She is graduating with high marks from Fordham in the next weeks. No doubt dad and step mom will not be there. She is interning at the UN World Food Program. She is motivated and working hard and is not living under a rock. She has earned it, not had it handed to her. To me that is more worthy of a headline like 'meet Grace's granddaughter...'

I wonder if this was intentionally planted to embarrass Jazmin or take the heat off the palace. IMO, someone did not like the notice Jazmin received last week in magazines for her fashion sense and wanted to embarrass her.
You do realise that both articles with had something to do with Albert's children were published in a British newspaper of with the Monaco royal family have zero control over. Nobody in this country knows who Albert is, let alone who Jazmin is. Grace we know, and "Grace granddaughter" gets a headline.

If she's out in public, she can be photgraphed and her pictures published, information garnered from I imagine private social media sites is a no no. Frankly rather intrusive.

Also, Jazmin has a mother correct? And her mothers family? I don't see how that counts as no real guidance.
Old 05-10-2014, 01:43 AM
Majesty

Excellent point, and I also need to ask why in the heck certain posters need to turn every single thread in the Monaco Forum into an opportunity to take a swipe at Charlene??

What in the world does Jazmin's tacky, ugly outfit have to do with Charlene's (admittedly) awful dress in Russia? Do the two of them consult one another on fashion??

It's lovely that JG is graduating and doing charity work...lovely. But it doesn't change the fact that she looked gross at this particular event.

This seeming obsessive hatred of the Princess of Monaco has become frankly disturbing, imo.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:20 AM
Aristocracy

This picture looks just fine as far as I am concerned. She looks great. I just don't like the short cut or the color. But I like long hair and blondes. But that's me! LOL!

Some of you need to get with it. This is not the 1940s, 1950s, 60s or 70s. It's 2014.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:30 AM
Majesty

Even if it was the 40's, 50's, 60's or 70's I'd still think she looks as if she's trying to channel a street walker at a costume party.

As I posted earlier, the fact that Jazmin normally looks so pretty and put together makes this messy, armpit stained outing even more jarring.

You and others think she looks great, some of us don't. Different strokes.
Old 05-12-2014, 12:55 PM
Aristocracy

Just looks great! She is 22 years old and she should not look like an old maid. She looks hip, with it.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:05 PM
Aristocracy

She's a lovely girl, but this look? OMG. I don't know where to start. It's really, really bad. From head to toe. I have no words.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:12 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Observer7 View Post
Just looks great! She is 22 years old and she not look like an old maid. She looks hip, with it.
I am not sure how an "old maid" looks. Well groomed? Like they've had a shower since Christmas? Elegant and ladylike?

If so, I hope I look like one too!
Old 05-12-2014, 05:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Excellent point, and I also need to ask why in the heck certain posters need to turn every single thread in the Monaco Forum into an opportunity to take a swipe at Charlene??

What in the world does Jazmin's tacky, ugly outfit have to do with Charlene's (admittedly) awful dress in Russia? Do the two of them consult one another on fashion??

It's lovely that JG is graduating and doing charity work...lovely. But it doesn't change the fact that she looked gross at this particular event.

This seeming obsessive hatred of the Princess of Monaco has become frankly disturbing, imo.
Great post Moonmaiden.
Obviously,for some Charlene is evil personified
Old 05-15-2014, 07:36 AM
Nobility

I know what Jazmin was trying to go for. It was a miss. If you stand under hot light you going to sweat.
Old 05-20-2014, 01:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booing View Post
She is graduating with high marks from Fordham in the next weeks. No doubt dad and step mom will not be there.

You were right about that!
Old 05-20-2014, 01:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

Deadbeat Prince: Albert of Monaco skipped out on his daughter's Fordham graduation to attend Louis Vuitton show instead-
Albert II of Monaco skipped daughter Jazmin Grace Grimialdi's graduation | Mail Online

It's a shame that he wasn't there for her graduation.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 05-21-2014, 06:07 AM
Courtier

As far as the Press are concerned Prince Albert can never do anything right! They believe all the nasty stories about him; his wedding; his relationship with his children. Why they are so down on him I have no idea, in particular, the British Press, is a mystery??

If he had attended his daughter's graduation, the headline would of been Prince Albert a no-show at important Louis Vuitton show, and has let everyone down when they expected him to be there. The poor guy cannot win! Of course, all the Daily Mail reader comments are now throwing bricks at Prince Albert because of the story!

He seems a lovely sweet guy, with a lovely wife, Why he is so disliked compared to the other Royal Princes I have no idea?? It must be difficult when you have children from other relationships, and I am sure he does his best by them. The Press love a Royal Wedding, but better still a Royal Divorce. All the other Royal Princes have made their mistakes, but for some reason they expect Prince Albert to be perfect!