Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She needs some serious fashion help!

Here there are 2 videos of Jazmin singing(..)

Wow! Didn't know Jazmin can sing. I would suggest for her to audition for American Idol or The Voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very very pretty and likeable... you think you could easily speak to her !

That's a heartwarming pic, I love to see proofs that she is really included in the family and not only on a piece of paper !

:previous:I agree. It's a very sweet photo and they look like normal happy young ladies who happen to be family!:)

They look like sisters who are best friends.

They have very similiar features.

They look to be close but I don't think they look alike at all.
It's nice they can enjoy spending time together.
The MRF do the marriage baby thing differently than other royal family's but they seem to be a close caring family

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Thanks for posting now everyone has a photo to prove what I have been saying that she is part of the family and she has a relationship not only with Albert but Charlene and Alex.
Glad you were right !:flowers:

Pauline has shared another pic of herself with her cousin Jazmin and Jazmin replied to it :)

** Pic **

I would like to know what she doeas for living because it seems she only attends premiere :ermm:

Maybe she gets paid to attend the premieres, but I doubt it. She is trying to break into the entertainment business. She's finding out how difficult it is; even if your father is a prince.

i wonder if jazmin and alexandre have met the twins...

I would like to know what she doeas for living because it seems she only attends premiere :ermm:

As far as I know, she is still a student. And since her father is fairly wealthy...does she really need to work if she doesn't care to:whistling:

As far as I know, she is still a student. And since her father is fairly wealthy...does she really need to work if she doesn't care to:whistling:
She graduated last year and there was a lot of talk about Albert not attending when Charlene was having the rough time with morning sickness and he wasn't going far from Monaco because of it. I haven't heard Jazmin decided to go for a masters. The last report she was trying to become a professional singer.

It seems that even though she has a prince as a father, she isn't quite talented since she hasn't been able to break through the music world so far:whistling:

Doesn't matter that her father is a sovereign prince, breaking in the music industry isn't that easy. I mentioned before, she could audition for American Idol or The Voice. The idea is to get her face seen and show her talent. You can attend every premiere in the world, if you're not showcasing your talent, you're not going to get anywhere.

I am very amused about the requirement that people "work". If they are not on the public dole AND they come from a wealthy family whose business is it????

:previous:I feel the same way, DoD. There seems to be a resentful insistence on some message boards(not this one) that everyone must work.

But the harsh and uncomfortable fact of existence is that not everyone has to work at a career or job if they don't choose to.

Jazmin Grimaldi is one of the fortunate ones who have a choice.:ermm:

Last edited:
:previous:I feel the same way, DoD. Their seems to be a resentful insistence on some message boards(not this one) that everyone must work.

But the harsh and uncomfortable fact of existence is that not everyone has to work at a career or job if they don't choose to.

Jazmin Grimaldi is one of the fortunate ones who have a choice.:ermm:
Quite true and I'll add this, the people who do not need to work are right, as there is not enough jobs for everyone, to leave the jobs for the people who really need them !:eek:

I am very amused about the requirement that people "work". If they are not on the public dole AND they come from a wealthy family whose business is it????

Thank you. That was my point that apparently I didn't express correctly.

I personally don't get this 'work' guilt thing that is going on.

Thanks for posting now everyone has a photo to prove what I have been saying that she is part of the family and she has a relationship not only with Albert but Charlene and Alex.

Yes, you were right! And I am so glad that you were!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom