Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have said this many times over the past several years. I can't say who I know but can tell you Albert has a relationship with both children who know each other in case anyone is wondering. There were reports Albert was at the Monaco beach with Alex. After Albert acknowledged Jazmin when in CA she would stay with him and two reporters said they saw her at an event with him and Charlene. She went hiking with him and the Kelly cousins and again no photos were allowed to be taken. People need to remember in the States it is best to do as asked with the Secret Service present. Like Zonk pointed out back then there was also a new law passed about photographing children of celebrities. As of last year you can spend up to a year in jail and or 10,000.00 for the first offense.

In Monaco Jazmin spends time with Caroline and Steph with the cousins as well as Albert. You won't see photographs of them in Monaco due to the law of needing a permit to take photographs and anything outside of what is stated is a violation of that law. Rainier made that law to protect the rich and famous having their privacy invaded as well as his own families private times. The people of Monaco respect their privacy its outsiders demanding to see Albert with his children. He is not ashamed of them people just don't seem to understand he is the Sovereign a Royal and there are certain standards expected by their people and the government. Why do you think none of the long term girlfriends are seen at certain events? Protocol. Albert wasn't allowed to take a date to the balls when he was young. Mary Wayte was the first one I heard of. Someone Caroline took had to sit at another table due to protocol.

I have said this many times over the past several years. I can't say who I know but can tell you Albert has a relationship with both children who know each other in case anyone is wondering. There were reports Albert was at the Monaco beach with Alex. After Albert acknowledged Jazmin when in CA she would stay with him and two reporters said they saw her at an event with him and Charlene. She went hiking with him and the Kelly cousins and again no photos were allowed to be taken. People need to remember in the States it is best to do as asked with the Secret Service present. Like Zonk pointed out back then there was also a new law passed about photographing children of celebrities. As of last year you can spend up to a year in jail and or 10,000.00 for the first offense.

In Monaco Jazmin spends time with Caroline and Steph with the cousins as well as Albert. You won't see photographs of them in Monaco due to the law of needing a permit to take photographs and anything outside of what is stated is a violation of that law. Rainier made that law to protect the rich and famous having their privacy invaded as well as his own families private times. The people of Monaco respect their privacy its outsiders demanding to see Albert with his children. He is not ashamed of them people just don't seem to understand he is the Sovereign a Royal and there are certain standards expected by their people and the government. Why do you think none of the long term girlfriends are seen at certain events? Protocol. Albert wasn't allowed to take a date to the balls when he was young. Mary Wayte was the first one I heard of. Someone Caroline took had to sit at another table due to protocol.

I get what you are saying but Jazmin is now a grown woman not a child. I would like to hear news of attending a gala in Monaco with her family and on her father's arm with Charlene on the other.

You will never see because Albert said they are belonging to his privat life also it is not usefull to repeat and repeat again this .
The princely family is Albert, Charlène, their children Gabriella and Jacques, caroline and her children and Stéphanie and her children.
We never saw the daughters of prince Berhnard in public events or other illegitimat children in public events in other monarchies.
Monarchies are not tv series like Dallas or Dynastie.

I get what you are saying but Jazmin is now a grown woman not a child. I would like to hear news of attending a gala in Monaco with her family and on her father's arm with Charlene on the other.

Jazmin isn't part of his official life and so won't be seen as part of his official life. Charlene and her children are part of his official life and will therefore share that life and the publicity that comes with it with him.

Jazmin isn't part of his official life and so won't be seen as part of his official life. Charlene and her children are part of his official life and will therefore share that life and the publicity that comes with it with him.

Again, that is not even the point or issue. It's an evening out with her family! That's ALL that matters!! All some you care about is who is heir to that ridiculous thrown. Who cares? It doesn't matter!!

I stand by what I said before.

Last edited:
Again, that is not even or issue. It's an evening out with her family! That's ALL that matters!! All some you care about is who is heir to that thrown. Who cares? It does matter.

I stand by what I said before.

For a princely family going to a *Gala* is practically never an "evening out with family" but rather an official event. She did attend the Princess Grace awards a few years ago http://s1324.photobucket.com/user/TheVisualThinker/media/PACWJGG/HelloVol1250.jpg.html

Imo she has best of both worlds:
- 2 parents who support her (that they are not married isn't relevant for this)
- the opportunity to experience things mist people will never experience
- without the burden of being constantly in de limelight and being scrutinized by loads of people

Last edited:
^^^Thanks for posting the photo. Perhaps now we can celebrate the end of this thread.

I think it's not fair to say that this thread should be closed... Jazmin adn Alexander have the right to have their own thread... closing this one won't make them "disappear"

All the commentsof these thread are not usefull , we have no photos of Jazmin and Alexandre.
No news about them apart the births of the other children of Albert. and some persons are not pleased to see the princely children, since the announce of the pregnancy of Charlene we have always the comments ' and Alexandre and Jazmin, poor children'

These children are like the daughters of Prince Bernhard, Prince Albert said they will live a privat life . a privat life is without photos in the medias .
We never saw the children of Prince Pernhard and they live very well, we only know that the prince berhnard sent them gifts for their anniversary and they may meet Queen Juliana but never photos. Prince Berhnard payed for their education

It is the same for the children of Albert, Jazmin would never attend the events of NYC she is not an actress nor a singer, she is only the daughter of prince Albert and the photos of Jazmin posing for the photos do not show a unhappy girl . I think that a lot of girls of her age would live this life like as hers and many of these girls are also illegitimat girls and do not live like them without money .
For Alexandre, It is a child and He lives wery well with her mother in London, no need to know if he sees his father , it is his privat life, he has enough money to live witout working all his life

At the end, I am tired to read some comments of this tread, I know poor children who never saw their father , whose mother is working a lot to educat them, who have never holidays or who lived with the boyfriends of their mother and are not happy with them.

Alexandre and Jazmin have not this life and I will not cry for them. There are too many unhappy children without fathers who are indifferent of their poor lifes.

This thread may use to put photos of Jazmin posing every time she attends an event in the cities of USA or elsewhere but to say 'poor Children , we have no photos of Albert with them and so, for me , it will not be usefull to go on..

All the commentsof these thread are not usefull , we have no photos of Jazmin and Alexandre.
No news about them apart the births of the other children of Albert. and some persons are not pleased to see the princely children, since the announce of the pregnancy of Charlene we have always the comments ' and Alexandre and Jazmin, poor children'

These children are like the daughters of Prince Bernhard, Prince Albert said they will live a privat life . a privat life is without photos in the medias .
We never saw the children of Prince Pernhard and they live very well, we only know that the prince berhnard sent them gifts for their anniversary and they may meet Queen Juliana but never photos. Prince Berhnard payed for their education

It is the same for the children of Albert, Jazmin would never attend the events of NYC she is not an actress nor a singer, she is only the daughter of prince Albert and the photos of Jazmin posing for the photos do not show a unhappy girl . I think that a lot of girls of her age would live this life like as hers and many of these girls are also illegitimat girls and do not live like them without money .
For Alexandre, It is a child and He lives wery well with her mother in London, no need to know if he sees his father , it is his privat life, he has enough money to live witout working all his life

At the end, I am tired to read some comments of this tread, I know poor children who never saw their father , whose mother is working a lot to educat them, who have never holidays or who lived with the boyfriends of their mother and are not happy with them.

Alexandre and Jazmin have not this life and I will not cry for them. There are too many unhappy children without fathers who are indifferent of their poor lifes.

This thread may use to put photos of Jazmin posing every time she attends an event in the cities of USA or elsewhere but to say 'poor Children , we have no photos of Albert with them and so, for me , it will not be usefull to go on..
I agree entirely, bien dit !!!!! Bravo !!!

I don't know if this is a right thread for this question , but I was always wondering what contact Nicole has with her older sons. These who live with her ex-husband in South Afirca :ermm:

^^^ They live in South Africa? Are you sure? I always thought Nicole was originally from Togo, and assumed her family lives there. But a good question, I have wondered about that myself.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

The thing that bugs me about this thread is that it is used as a bat the beat up on P Albert.

Jazmin is an adult and a private citizen. Alexandre is a child and a private citizen. Any photos or news yes, post them here. But please don't don't use it as an opportunity to exploit those children to further your own, biased opinions when you are in possession of very little, if any, actual facts.

I find it wierd that there is little in the media about these two, yet on this forum we have continual carping about P Alberts supposed neglect of his two illigitemate children. They are being continually being exposed by the forum's self-appointed arbiters of morality, as "Exhibit's A & B" to validate that claim. Which pretty well puts them morally, in the same category as the DM et al.

Hallelujah!
finally someone explains it in a way hopefully that some people will understand the difference betwwen private and official life of the monarchy. Official is the 'work' the job part of Prince Alberts life because Charlene is married to him and they have to children it means they will have official duties too. Jazmin is not bound to his official life therefore there is no need for her to perform any duties like attending balls or wearing tiaras etc; She is his daughter and thats it!

Hallelujah!
finally someone explains it in a way hopefully that some people will understand the difference betwwen private and official life of the monarchy. Official is the 'work' the job part of Prince Alberts life because Charlene is married to him and they have to children it means they will have official duties too. Jazmin is not bound to his official life therefore there is no need for her to perform any duties like attending balls or wearing tiaras etc; She is his daughter and thats it!

No one is saying Jazmin is bound to anything but there is no harm in her attending an event with her dad.

She is a smart and beautiful young woman. He should be proud. That is point, not official duties and this ridiculous heir to the throne business.

No one is saying Jazmin is bound to anything but there is no harm in her attending an event with her dad.

She is a smart and beautiful young woman. He should be proud. That is point, not official duties and this ridiculous heir to the throne business.

What??? Can you expand your thoughts, please?

She has attended events and you were the one who posted the photos from the Princess Grace Awards and no one else knew she was there because the photos weren't part of the normal agency's, good find btw. Have you ever considered she's the one who doesn't want to be part of his public life? But prefers the private times with him, her brother and the rest of the Grimaldi clan. The only one who is implying he isn't proud of her is when you make comments like that. He loves all of his children.

She has attended events and you were the one who posted the photos from the Princess Grace Awards and no one else knew she was there because the photos weren't part of the normal agency's, good find btw. Have you ever considered she's the one who doesn't want to be part of his public life? But prefers the private times with him, her brother and the rest of the Grimaldi clan. The only one who is implying he isn't proud of her is when you make comments like that. He loves all of his children.

That is not what I was trying to convey but I do see your point. I agree.

Uhm. Let's just say that's she's (thankfully) a bright girl, and will hopefully explore other career options.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

She has a great voice. I like it. I hope she actively pursuing a career in music. All she needs is her first recording contract.

https://ru-royalty.livejournal.com/2825141.html

The above post by kapenot88 contains photos of Jazmine Grimaldi attending 1) "Aziz Ansari: Live at Madison Square Garden" in New York on March 6, and 2) the screening of the newest version of "Cinderella" in New York on March 8.

Ms Grimaldi has no taste in fashion.

Last edited:
https://ru-royalty.livejournal.com/2825141.html

The above post by kapenot88 contains photos of Jazmine Grimaldi attending 1) "Aziz Ansari: Live at Madison Square Garden" in New York on March 6, and 2) the screening of the newest version of "Cinderella" in New York on March 8.

Ms Grimaldi has no taste in fashion.

The second outift is nice IMO but that kind of greenish uhm diving gear???' What the heck is that???:eek::ohmy::bang:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom