Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well are you surprise? Nicole hasn't been "correct" these years starting with the "coming out" when Rainier had just died

She is doing "look at me , "poor me" , made it harder for him now to regularly see his son by moving away :/ then blaming the "wife" , how many woman do this every day ?

And what about attacking Charlene and stating she is not a goldigger and giving away gross details of her intimate relationship with Albert?
I'm aware it's a bad thing to say but she definitely seem to exploit and use her poor child, who is actually the only victim of all this !

Gives her "designer label" free publicity , if she meant it she would get legal advise and leave them alone and organised her son to see his dad. She knew he had kids and saw them
long time before they married, may even of looked after them.

And of course, it has nothing to do with her moving to London. :ermm:

I dont' want to make comparison but Tamara could complain too but you've never heard her telling something to the press!
Nicole is not able to keep a low profile and find justice for her son without calling on media

I highly doubt that public shaming will make Prince Albert see his son on a more regular basis.

Well, it worked initially. She got a settlement and an official statement from PA recognizing their son. Maybe Nicole feels it will work again?

A few surprises. I didn't realize Nicole had relocated from Villefranche to London and I didn't know she had become a successful designer. And I also didn't know that Alexandre now carries the Grimaldi surname. I thought this had been refused to him even though Jazmin is allowed to use it. I am glad Alexandre uses it now as well. It's his right too.

This is all very sad, such a mess. The only one I feel sorry for here is that beautiful boy. He is suffering the consequences because two adults behaved irresponsibly and selfishly. :sad:

When the father has acknowledged parenthood, the children can take the paternal surname when desired.

Not all do, by the way. The two extramarital daughters of the late Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands do not use the title and surname Princess von Lippe-Biesterfeld (Alicia de Bielefelde, Alexia Lejeune-Grinda). The extramarital son of Prince Carlos de Bourbon de Parme, Duke of Parma does not use the title and surname Prince de Bourbon de Parme (Carlos Klynstra).

That's what I believed as well. But when the news about Alexandre was first made public, it was explicitly made clear that he would not be in the line of Succession or bear the Grimaldi name.

I understand about the Succession. The Constitution makes it clear that only legitimized children can inherit the Throne. But the surname issue was strange to me, given that Jazmin Rotolo was permitted to use it.

Well, it worked initially. She got a settlement and an official statement from PA recognizing their son. Maybe Nicole feels it will work again?

A few surprises. I didn't realize Nicole had relocated from Villefranche to London and I didn't know she had become a successful designer. And I also didn't know that Alexandre now carries the Grimaldi surname. I thought this had been refused to him even though Jazmin is allowed to use it. I am glad Alexandre uses it now as well. It's his right too.

This is all very sad, such a mess. The only one I feel sorry for here is that beautiful boy. He is suffering the consequences because two adults behaved irresponsibly and selfishly. :sad:
Going to the press first time worked because of shock value of the announcement. The second interview may fail to produce desired results. Furthermore, this interview may be viewed as an attempt to corner Prince Albert and make him do something for Ms. Coste.
It is hard to tell how successful her fashion house/atelier is, and most of fashion designers often operate at loss.

If she is hoping to shock Albert into "doing something for her" I think she is wasting her time. He strikes me as someone who is not easily shocked OR shamed quite frankly, and that applies to the entire Grimaldi clan.

And Nicole received a very substantial payout from PA's lawyers after Rainier died and she went public. Enough $$ where she will never need to worry about money again in her life. Alexandre legally will share Albert's fortune after Albert dies.

Financially Nicole's future and the future of her son are assured. I don't think it's money that is motiving her here. I think she is genuinely upset over her boy's lack of access to his father, but I think she is also bitterly jealous of Charlene and seeking to make her the scapegoat for the situation she finds herself in.

Last edited:
If she lives in a £7million house in Knightsbridge then its clear Albert has been very generous to her already. It sounds to me that she wants to drum up publicity for her fashion label.

She obviously doesn't care about the child's feelings or she wouldn't have gone public. This article was to promote herself only.

Last edited:
This sort of thing will probably serve to convince Albert that he is wise to steer clear of Nicole. If he has contact with his son, she will doubtless look for a way to exploit that.

I don't like the short hair at all. She had beautiful natural sand blonde hair and she ruined it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince of Monaco's child Jazmin Grace Grimaldi hits red carpet at The Immigrant premiere | Mail Online

Jazmin attended a movie premiere in New York.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/07/article-2622087-1DA1B79600000578-617_634x896.jpg

To put it mildly, she looks awful. The sweat stains are just the start.

However, here attending a Hollywood Reporter Event - http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/07/article-2622087-1D6287C600000578-954_634x846.jpg

She looks like an elegant young woman.

JG normally looks very ladylike and well-groomed when she goes out. I am stunned speechless at how tacky she looks in that tight black miniskirt getup:ohmy:.

Jazmin is young with no real guidance. The prince obviously has kept his children at arms length. Jazmin is young and her dress sense will improve.

Lest we forget, Jazmin was attending a movie opening as a private citizen. Her dress was not transparent as Charlene's was on an official visit to Russia just months ago. She was not showing her bra-less nipples as Charlene has numerous times on official visit. Is she less entitled to fashion mistakes? She was sweating, not half naked. That seems like hypocrisy.:bang:

I personally find it very odd that a week after some embarrassment to the palace about the children that a magazine known for some of the more positive publicity puts this front and center as 'Meet Grace's granddaughter.' They had other pictures last week and did publish an exclusive on Nicole's 'anguish' this week. Jazmin is a private citizen, not known and suddenly her sweat is a headline photo? Fishy. ;)

There is more worthy and public news from Jazmin's social media. She is graduating with high marks from Fordham in the next weeks. No doubt dad and step mom will not be there. She is interning at the UN World Food Program. She is motivated and working hard and is not living under a rock. She has earned it, not had it handed to her. To me that is more worthy of a headline like 'meet Grace's granddaughter...'

I wonder if this was intentionally planted to embarrass Jazmin or take the heat off the palace. IMO, someone did not like the notice Jazmin received last week in magazines for her fashion sense and wanted to embarrass her.

Last edited:
I'm never here anymore due to life getting in the way but I just wanna chime in for a second. For me Jazmin is still young she's gonna make fashion mistakes but at the end of the day it's her life she can dress the way she likes and style her hair the way she likes, plus her hair looks alot better then it did a month ago when she first cut it. As for Nicole ok I don't care for/like the fact Albert doesn't see his children very often but I don't think going to press is going to change Albert. Again we don't know everything that goes on behind closed doors but as many of you have said blaming Charlene is not in any way the answer. It's just plain disrespectful. IMO Charlene did nothing to cause this. The problem is between Albert and Nicole not Charlene. IMO she seemed very accepting of Jazmin when they were pictured with her a little while back at the Princess Grace awards

Last edited:
Jazmin is young with no real guidance. The prince obviously has kept his children at arms length. Jazmin is young and her dress sense will improve.

Lest we forget, Jazmin was attending a movie opening as a private citizen. Her dress was not transparent as Charlene's was on an official visit to Russia just months ago. She was not showing her bra-less nipples as Charlene has numerous times on official visit. Is she less entitled to fashion mistakes? She was sweating, not half naked. That seems like hypocrisy.:bang:

I personally find it very odd that a week after some embarrassment to the palace about the children that a magazine known for some of the more positive publicity puts this front and center as 'Meet Grace's granddaughter.' They had other pictures last week and did publish an exclusive on Nicole's 'anguish' this week. Jazmin is a private citizen, not known and suddenly her sweat is a headline photo? Fishy. ;)

There is more worthy and public news from Jazmin's social media. She is graduating with high marks from Fordham in the next weeks. No doubt dad and step mom will not be there. She is interning at the UN World Food Program. She is motivated and working hard and is not living under a rock. She has earned it, not had it handed to her. To me that is more worthy of a headline like 'meet Grace's granddaughter...'

I wonder if this was intentionally planted to embarrass Jazmin or take the heat off the palace. IMO, someone did not like the notice Jazmin received last week in magazines for her fashion sense and wanted to embarrass her.

You do realise that both articles with had something to do with Albert's children were published in a British newspaper of with the Monaco royal family have zero control over. Nobody in this country knows who Albert is, let alone who Jazmin is. Grace we know, and "Grace granddaughter" gets a headline.

If she's out in public, she can be photgraphed and her pictures published, information garnered from I imagine private social media sites is a no no. Frankly rather intrusive.

Also, Jazmin has a mother correct? And her mothers family? I don't see how that counts as no real guidance.

Excellent point, and I also need to ask why in the heck certain posters need to turn every single thread in the Monaco Forum into an opportunity to take a swipe at Charlene:bang:??

What in the world does Jazmin's tacky, ugly outfit have to do with Charlene's (admittedly) awful dress in Russia? Do the two of them consult one another on fashion??

It's lovely that JG is graduating and doing charity work...lovely. But it doesn't change the fact that she looked gross at this particular event.

This seeming obsessive hatred of the Princess of Monaco has become frankly disturbing, imo.

Last edited:
Even if it was the 40's, 50's, 60's or 70's I'd still think she looks as if she's trying to channel a street walker at a costume party.

As I posted earlier, the fact that Jazmin normally looks so pretty and put together makes this messy, armpit stained outing even more jarring.

You and others think she looks great, some of us don't. Different strokes.

Just looks great! She is 22 years old and she should not look like an old maid. She looks hip, with it.

Last edited:
She's a lovely girl, but this look? OMG. I don't know where to start. It's really, really bad. From head to toe. I have no words.

Just looks great! She is 22 years old and she not look like an old maid. She looks hip, with it.

I am not sure how an "old maid" looks. Well groomed? Like they've had a shower since Christmas? Elegant and ladylike?

If so, I hope I look like one too;)!

Excellent point, and I also need to ask why in the heck certain posters need to turn every single thread in the Monaco Forum into an opportunity to take a swipe at Charlene:bang:??

What in the world does Jazmin's tacky, ugly outfit have to do with Charlene's (admittedly) awful dress in Russia? Do the two of them consult one another on fashion??

It's lovely that JG is graduating and doing charity work...lovely. But it doesn't change the fact that she looked gross at this particular event.

This seeming obsessive hatred of the Princess of Monaco has become frankly disturbing, imo.

Great post Moonmaiden.;)
Obviously,for some Charlene is evil personified

I know what Jazmin was trying to go for. It was a miss. If you stand under hot light you going to sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom