Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but were is thé pic of Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Jazmin ? Can't find it on the thread

I think it's very nice that Jazmin is beginning to appear publicly with her father now that she's an adult. It made sense to protect her privacy for a long time and discourage press attention, but she's now old enough to make that decision for herself, and it's great that she has the option of appearing as part of the family at an official engagement like this.

I remember reading in a Hollywood paper about Prince Albert attending an event in Hollywood. He stayed at a posh five star hotel. This was for a pubic event. What was not made public was the fact that his then teenager daughter Jazmin were staying at the same hotel. The story went on to detail Prince Alberts care for his daughter. He took her shopping and pampered her. This was years before he married Charlene. Prince Albert has said in interviews that he has long been able to conduct much of his life privately and did not share the same paparazzi fate that befell his sisters. No doubt, Prince Albert's relationship with his daughter is deeper than is publicized. I've read articles by a few who have met Jazmine and the impression of her personality is the same, she is cheerful, charming and sweet. Prince Albert is a nice man and undoubtedly father and daughter get along very well.

Last edited:
I remember reading in a Hollywood paper about Prince Albert attending an event in Hollywood. He stayed at a posh five star hotel. This was for a pubic event. What was not made public was the fact that his then teenager daughter Jazmin was staying at the same hotel. The story went on to detail Prince Alberts care for his daughter. He took her shopping and pampered her. This was years before he married Charlene. Prince Albert has said in interviews that he has long been able to conduct much of his life privately and did not share the same paparazzi fate that befell his sisters. No doubt, Prince Albert's relationship with his daughter is deeper than is publicized. I've read articles by a few who have met Jazmine and the impression of her personality is the same, she is cheerful, charming and sweet. Prince Albert is a nice man and undoubtedly father and daughter get along very well.
Thank you. :flowers: Your post supports mine and it isn't the first time I posted it. The reporter who told me said it was common knowledge Jazmin was staying at the hotel with him and Charlene. http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f153/prince-alberts-children-25403-31.html#post1478855 The event was 2009.

Honestly, most American's have no interest in Royalty and if they do its the British Royals who get all the covers and articles in Magazines and Tabloids.

Last edited:
Maybe when Jazmin finishes college she will decide to move to Monaco for a while and be with her dad and the rest of her family.

I am just so happy to know that Albert is a good dad and he obviously loves his daughter very much.

Such a pity that there is only one pic of them three together !

I've got a quick question. Was Jazmin's mother married to anyone at the moment of Jazmin's birth?

I've got a quick question. Was Jazmin's mother married to anyone at the moment of Jazmin's birth?
I believe the divorce was finalized 2 weeks after she was born. Tamara was legally separated before she went to Monaco. I posted all the dates in the old threads.

Last edited:
If that's so, Jazmin (being born of adultery) has no chance whatsoever of succeeding to the Monegasque throne, unlike her half-brother Alexandre. Alexandre has a slight chance of succeeding in the event that his father marries his mother one day, though he is much more likely to be hit by a meteor :whistling:

If that's so, Jazmin (being born of adultery) has no chance whatsoever of succeeding to the Monegasque throne, unlike her half-brother Alexandre. Alexandre has a slight chance of succeeding in the event that his father marries his mother one day, though he is much more likely to be hit by a meteor :whistling:
If Princess Charlene does not have children this is anybody's guess.

It isn't, really, and there's no need to guess. The constitution is quite clear about this. You can read the constitution online.

It isn't, really, and there's no need to guess. The constitution is quite clear about this. You can read the constitution online.

Wikipedia provides the line of succession here. It's accurate. The pertinent portion of the Monaco constitution is provided (in English) here.

It is lovely that Alberts Children, (Child & Teenager), from past relationships are able to have a relationship with their Father and his Gorgeous Wife.
My compliments to all Parents, who are not together, but consider the Children's welfare first and foremost.
I look forward to hearing about PA & PC's future Children!:flowers:

Jazmin Grace attended the Nespresso Pop-Up Boutique in Vanderbilt Hall at Grand Central Terminal in New York City on October 3:

** Pic **

Last edited:
It is lovely that Alberts Children, (Child & Teenager), from past relationships are able to have a relationship with their Father and his Gorgeous Wife.
My compliments to all Parents, who are not together, but consider the Children's welfare first and foremost.
I look forward to hearing about PA & PC's future Children!:flowers:

Well, Jazmin is a grown woman now. She'll be 22 soon! Her brother is still a kid though.

From what I have read Prince Albert is very protective of Jazmin.

On November 12 Jazmin Grace attended the premiere of 'Philomena' hosted by The Weinstein Company at Paris Theater in New York City:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Does Jazmin ever visit her dad and family for holidays? I know she visited in 2006 with her mom but she is a grown woman now. Do anyone if she has visited him in Monaco since then as an adult? Just curious.

I know that he has been in NY with her. I'm not talking about that.

Jazmin Grace attended the screening of 'The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug' on December 11:

** gettyimages **

Last edited:

On March 11 Jazmin Grace attended the screening of "Need for Speed" in New York:

** Pic **

And on March 12 she attended the screening of "Only Lovers Left Alive" also in New York:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/zimbio **

How different she looks.
Does anybody know if now that he has legally recognized her, she is allowed to bear his name or does she remain Rotolo ?

She is lovely ! She looks more like her father than like her mother !

I see a little of Princess Grace in her...something..maybe the eyes.

LaRae

Why is she attending these premieres? I hope it's not because she's cashing in on her relationship to PA.

How different she looks.
Does anybody know if now that he has legally recognized her, she is allowed to bear his name or does she remain Rotolo ?
His name is on the birth certificate and her name has always been Grimaldi. In CA Tamara could give her any last name she wanted.

Why is she attending these premieres? I hope it's not because she's cashing in on her relationship to PA.
The first one she has attended was in her first year of college I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom