Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How right you are. !

I firmly believe that Albert is involved in the children's lives. And I'm so delighted to hear that Stephanie is in contact too.

Unlike Mark Philips - I think that it is sad and dreadful that he has never acknowledged his daughter who now lives in New Zealand. She, like the rest of the world, watched her half-sister get married through the medium of TV. No contact has been made with her by her father or her half sister and brother, Zara and Peter Philips. Truly shocking. !

I am truly disgusted by this; I just hope she has no desire to know them as they seem to have no desire to know her.
As for Jasmine, like others have said she is an adult and nobody is hurting her; plus its not like anyone is posting pictures of her, I don't even know if there are pix of her.

As for Jasmine, like others have said she is an adult and nobody is hurting her; plus its not like anyone is posting pictures of her, I don't even know if there are pix of her.

I have never seen pictures of Jasmin although one article that I read about a year ago described her as very pretty with long blonde hair.

I have seen pictures of Jazmin. She is blonde with long hair and pretty just like her grandmother Grace Kelly. Her mom is a brunette so her hair comes from her grandmother.

You can find several pics of Jazmin in this thread and in older threads, here are a few links to the relevant posts:

** Post 1 ** Post 2 ** Post 3 **

You can find several pics of Jazmin in this thread and in older threads, here are a few links to the relevant posts:

** Post 1 ** Post 2 ** Post 3 **

Oh, WOW. ! Yes, she is a stunning young woman.

Many thanks, iceflower and American Observer 7 (for the details). :flowers:

Jazmin had dark brown hair when young and looks like her mother. People think Albert looks like his mother but he honestly looks like Rainier's side who my Dad was related to. We are blondes and redheads with light skin.

Jazmin had dark brown hair when young and looks like her mother. People think Albert looks like his mother but he honestly looks like Rainier's side who my Dad was related to. We are blondes and redheads with light skin.

If your father is related to Prince Rainer then you are related to Jazmin as well.

I am one of those who has always seen Prince Albert as a Kelly much more so than a Grimaldi.

But, how exciting to be related to Prince Rainier and consequently to all his children and grandchildren. :flowers:

I am one of those who has always seen Prince Albert as a Kelly much more so than a Grimaldi.

But, how exciting to be related to Prince Rainier and consequently to all his children and grandchildren. :flowers:

Agreed!!:flowers: I just realized something else, that Jazmin is the only one out of nine grandchildren that actually has and uses the Grimaldi last name.

Last edited:
Agreed!!:flowers: I just realized something else, that Jazmin is the only one out of nine grandchild that actually have and uses the Grimaldi last name.

And I have only now realised it thanks to yourself, American Observer7. For sure, you are well named. !! :flowers:

I saw a picture of little Alexandre on the beach with his mum. It was probably last winter. He has gotten so tall and still very handsome. I think his swim was cut shot because papprazzi .

Agreed!!:flowers: I just realized something else, that Jazmin is the only one out of nine grandchild that actually have and uses the Grimaldi last name.
Because they all have the name of their fathers like Jazmin has the Grimaldi name even though it was originally announced she wouldn't be using it when he acknowledged her. Tamara gave it to her when she was born, Nicole couldn't give it to Alexandre. I guess in France you need the fathers permission to use the name if you aren't married.

I saw a picture of little Alexandre on the beach with his mum. It was probably last winter. He has gotten so tall and still very handsome. I think his swim was cut shot because papprazzi .

I guess you've seen the same pics that I've seen: Alexandre and his mother spent their
Christmas holidays 2011 on St Barths, there were some pictures taken on the beach on
December 23, a happy and playful child - nevertheless I've decided not to post those pics.

Because they all have the name of their fathers like Jazmin has the Grimaldi name even though it was originally announced she wouldn't be using it when he acknowledged her. Tamara gave it to her when she was born, Nicole couldn't give it to Alexandre. I guess in France you need the fathers permission to use the name if you aren't married.

Well, in an interview years ago and in articles Prince Albert himself referred to his child as Jazmin Grace Grimaldi that therefore gives her permission to use his name. I am so glad that he is fine with her using the family name. She should use it.

I have a question. Though many of you will say it is highly unlikely. And so do I unfortunately. Although Jazmin cannot inherit the throne, IF Prince Albert wanted to, could he bestow her the title of Princess? It would be nice for him to do it out of love for her and for him to want it for her just for her to have it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, in an interview years ago and in articles Prince Albert himself referred to his child as Jazmin Grace Grimaldi that therefore gives her permission to use his name. I am so glad that he is fine with her using the family name. She should use it.
You missed what I said the original announcement which was done by his attorney was she wouldn't be using the name. You can find the article in the old threads. Albert changed it during the interview. It was legally her last name before he acknowledged her.

I have a question. Though many of you will say it is highly unlikely. And so do I unfortunately. Although Jazmin cannot inherit the throne, IF Prince Albert wanted to, could he bestow her the title of Princess? It would be nice for him to do it out of love for her and for him to want it for her just for her to have it.
I am sure he could but he has said NO none will be given a title. None of the sisters children have them and they are in line to inherit the Throne.

Last edited:
Why is PA singled out for this kind of discussion? Why does no one talk about the relationship the Crown Princess of Norway has with her illegitimate son's father here or King Albert of Belgium's with his daughter? Not to mention how Queen Beatrix of Holland gets on with her two illegitimate sisters etc. Honestly, I am so tired of this thread as though PA is the only Royal male to have sired kids out of wedlock.

Last edited:
I read an article about a friend of Prince Harry's who was robbed in London and Prince Harry got his protection officer to help out. I hope Jazmin has something like that living in NYC. I heard crime was high there. She is the daughter of a sovereign, and that sovereign is a billionaire.

While we appreciate that there is a level of interest in the lives of Prince Albert's children, the fact remains that there is very little news or hard facts relating to Jazmin and Alexandre. As a result the discussion regarding them has become very circular. Therefore repetitive, speculative and empty posts will be removed along with posts asking rhetorical questions that frankly, we have no way of knowing the answer to.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of the Monaco moderators via Private Message.

Zonk, Iceflower, and Princess Robijn
Monaco Moderators

Last edited:
:previous:

She's pictured with designer André Borchers at the New York Fashion Week at the beginning of this year.

Jazmin Grimaldi attended the "Homeland" premiere
Photo
Article

She is a beautiful girl. I think she looks more and more like her grandmother as time moves on in my opinion. She got her picture taken but I did not see mention of her in the article.

I wonder why they took her picture?

She is a bit too blond for me but she is still pretty. Just my opinion. Her best hair-colour was when she graduated from highschool. :flowers:

Last edited:
Now, you/we don't know that her hair is not a natural blonde. Blondes do run in the family. Her clothes looked pricey as well as that purse. Those shoes she is wearing are odd.

Past pictures show her dark roots. (Too much of a pain to link, on my phone) She's been varying shades of honey blonde, which suited, but this near-platinum is not doing her any favors IMHO, particularly with Barbie-pink lipstick.

Last edited:
Yea, I think she's a pretty girl, but I don't see any Grace in her at all. I think she looks like her mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom