The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-31-2011, 10:13 PM
Heir Apparent

It might be better not to remind ourselves of the fate of that youngster.....

Old 04-11-2011, 02:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

I love Jazmin's dress in this photo. Must be warm wherever she is! I would swap sitting doing uni work for a balcony any day!

Old 04-16-2011, 01:45 PM
Heir Apparent

I've been asking myself what Yazmin must be feeling, now that things have become so much clearer between PA and CW.

It's different for young Alexandre who can see his Papa and Maman a lot.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:21 PM
Courtier

I'm sure if Yazmin moved to Monaco she could see her father more often, but as Albert is the ruler and sovereign of Monaco he can't come to her, leastways not as often as both would like imho. And now that he is getting married and preparing to start a new family with his wife it will be even more difficult.

By the way, I'm sure Albert would like both his children at his wedding to Charlene, but the only problem is privacy. One can only imagine the scandal/uproar there presence could cause, and I doubt their father would like them nor the family to be subjected to such things. It would take away from the jovialty and happiness of this iconic moment in the history of the House of Grimaldi.

Still, I'm sure there presence will be felt throughout the years, just as Bea (Pierre's girlfriend) presence has been felt in her father's family even though Bea is also the product of being born out-of-wedlock and in her case while her father was still married.

I feel sorry for the children of any such union, it's not their fault. :(
Old 04-16-2011, 06:39 PM
Serene Highness

I'm guessing both children will be at the wedding. They may not be on TV; however. Jasmine attends Fordham University in New York and PA goes to NY alot so I bet they see each other more than we know.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:52 PM
Courtier

I've never doubted Prince Albert to be a good father, his kindness and jovialty radiate like a bright beacon, the children are lucky to have him and vice versa.

Like Bea, his children's presence will be felt, even though they will have no official role nor be able to ascend to the throne.

Rather it will remain private, as his relationship with them has always been so, even now. Private.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

ImageShack Album - 2 images

Two pictures of Jazmin. She seems like such a bubbly young woman
Old 05-26-2011, 09:13 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm sure that PA will have an interest in keeping private his relationship with his children.

However, Jazmin may have other ideas. She seems quite comfortable with being photographed, and she has her own charity.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:15 AM
Aristocracy

Jazmin is soooo pretty, and seems like such a lovely young woman, i hope all the best for her.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:23 AM
Administrator

Where are we getting these pictures? She is not a true public figure and I dont' think the paparazzi is following her.

Old 06-06-2011, 01:46 PM

Those pictures are from her private facebook. I have seen them because they were used by her as her profile picture. Her profile is completely secured. You can see her one profile picture, and those pics were all used for that at different times. So it is advisable for TRF moderators to removed those posts. Someone in the Palace could see it, or Jazmin could come across it, and then TRF could have a liability problem.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:24 AM
Nobility

I think Jasmine looks a lot like Albert; she definitely has his coloring too. Not so sure about Alexandre.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

Alexandre resembles his father and grandfather imo.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:17 PM
Aristocracy

I think he has a little of his mothers looks, some of his fathers looks and the rest is Prince Rainier's looks.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:42 AM
Majesty

I think Alexandre looks exactly like a caramel colored version of Prince Albert as a child.

Jazmin is a clone of her mother and looks nothing like Albert or the Kelly/Grimaldi clan, imo.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Jazmin looks like her mother. photo of them. Albert looks like the Douglas-Hamilton side of the family. These photos came from the open Internet not Facebook.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamagirl View Post
I think he has a little of his mothers looks, some of his fathers looks and the rest is Prince Rainier's looks.
His surname should be changed into Grimaldi, imo.
Albert officially acknowledged him as his son; in what Alexandre is worse than Jazmin?
Old 07-02-2011, 06:52 AM
Heir Apparent

It's up to Albert whether he gives his name to one or the other of his children.
But it would be a nice gesture - though probably not until A & C start to have children of their own.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:32 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
It's up to Albert whether he gives his name to one or the other of his children.
But it would be a nice gesture - though probably not until A & C start to have children of their own.
Here in the US you can change your name to whatever you want if you're over 18. I could change my last name to Grimaldi. Paternity has nothing to do with it. If you're under 18, then it's whatever is on your birth certificate, which the mother (or sometimes father) fills out. They also can name you whatever they want to. It doesn't have to be their last names.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:40 AM
Heir Apparent

In Britain, one can change one's name "by deed poll" - don't ask me what that is.
But here it sounds like there's something fishy going on....