Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread perplexes me..I'm all for healthy debates and fun/civilized speculations but I'm sensing that for the last few days people are just talking in circles.I thought the definition of "private" and "hidden" had already been established but apparently not. This is like beating a dead horse.Rinse lather and repeat.:whistling:

Last edited:
:previous: Despite what you want, it is what Jazmin wants that counts and if she doesn't want to go on Oprah and tell the world the intimate details of her conception, birth, and everything that came between then and now then that is her choice.

She is not a piece of meat, she is not property, she is a young woman with a mind and a life of her own,

Respect her choices!

Well put!
I'd love to see your words incorporated into a criteria for the press with regard to the degree of intrusion allowable, by the press, into the lives of the royal family and those members of society who are related to them in some way.

I wonder if Jazmin went to Monaco this summer? I assume college is about to start again for her soon.

Kitty, I agree with you. this thread could do with being closed - temporarily or otherwise.

This thread has been closed for a variety of reasons (including the reasons you've listed). I can't tell you how many times the Monaco mods have received PM's asking for the thread to be reopened or how many times the subject of Albert's children have dominated his current events threads.

Its a no win situation.

With respect to the Mods, I still think that there is a big difference between Jasmin (adult) and Alexandre (child). We should not post about Alex, but Jasmin herself has shown that she is happy to be an adult in "the limelight".

:previous: But has she really?

Other than a few articles, most of the information and pics that we get on Jazmin is based on Facebook photos that are being shared...maybe without her knowledge. Its not like she is club hopping like other royals (like the British Royals), nor is she in the military (like Sweden or Luxembourg), doing photo shoots for Vogue (her cousin Charlotte) or any public engagements (Madeline and Victoria). And I am basing my thought process on what I recall these people doing when they were Jazmin's age. Since the initial interviews, I have yet to see any pics of Jazmin in the limelight. IMO that doesn't show that she is happy to be in the limelight.

Frankly, I don't count anything that she has done when she was under the age of consent (which varies between the ages of 16 and 18 in the States). She is not even old enough to enter into a legal contract, so if she had desire to publicize her relationship with Albert, one would think that a legal guardian would say....maybe we shouldn't do that.

I don't know how it works elsewhere in the world but if Jazmin was a singer (like a Britney Spears), she could certainly have the talent, the drive and the ambition to be a big star...but to enter a recording contract, a tour, any endorsements, etc. Her parents would do that on her behalf. So that is how I am viewing any articles/pictures that were done prior to her being 18.

Last edited:
I have no interest in reading about these 2 children at all. They are private individuals and their lives should remain so. I am sure Albert and the children's mothers want it that way too.

Time to move on and look to the future of Albert's children with Charlene.

These children are not royal, Albert just happens to be their father. They will never play a prominent role in Monaco's Royal life/or carry out royal engagements, nor should they!

Time to close the thread and leave these 2 alone.

If Albert sees them does/not see them that is his own business.

Whatever they do/don't do in the future I will not be commenting again. Their lives are private and I am sure of no interest whatsoever to the press/newspapers either. The past is the past, the way forward now is Charlene and her future children. Let Albert be allowed to move on from all these unnecessary stories about these 2 kids who will never want for anything. Albert can see them when he wants, he provides for them financially ..... what more is there to say! One is 19, one is 8! They are private individuals. I am sure the Prince and Princess see it that way too.

Last edited:
There isn't a win win situation. Some people are arguing for this thread to be closed with reasons that they children aren't royal; and some other are arguing that it should remain open because they are still Albert's children. IMO if one doesn't have an interest in the kids then this thread will be of no interest; if others do they have a right to discuss them in a respectful manner.

There isn't a win win situation. Some people are arguing for this thread to be closed with reasons that they children aren't royal; and some other are arguing that it should remain open because they are still Albert's children. IMO if one doesn't have an interest in the kids then this thread will be of no interest; if others do they have a right to discuss them in a respectful manner.

"If one doesn't have an interest in the kids then this thread will be of no interest; if others do, they have a right to discuss them in a respectful manner."

Exactly! And both of those children are royal/of royal blood regardless of the circumstances of their births which is not their fault.

Last edited:
Carry on, then. Speculating about a little boy and the relationship with his father just seems wierd to me.

"If one doesn't have an interest in the kids then this thread will be of no interest; if others do, they have a right to discuss them in a respectful manner."

Exactly! And both of those children are royal/of royal blood regardless of circumstances of their births which is not their fault.

Yes, but what's been going recently in this thread is speculation. When there is a new picture or actual news on Jazmin or Alexandre its great to discuss them. But when we begin to speculate the discussion will become pointless.

Originally Posted by American Observer7
"If one doesn't have an interest in the kids then this thread will be of no interest...
Exactly.
Carry on, then. Speculating about a little boy and the relationship with his father just seems wierd to me.
I agree with you Kitty!

In this interview in 2007, he said that Jazmin has already been in the palace. :flowers:

Juillet 2007, Albert de Monaco, Ma mère et moi - mariage-monaco - ParisMatch.com

Avez-vous des relations avec Jazmin Grace, votre fille de 15 ans, qui vit en Californie?
Je l’ai vue, elle est venue me voir au palais. Tout va bien.
Translation:
Do you have relationships with Jazmin Grace, your 15 year old girl who lives in California?
I saw her, she came to see me at the palace.​
All is well.​
Article translated
This is more proof of what I have been saying that they see each other.

I agree that we should stop speculating about the children's relationship with their father. I also have a suggestion, those persons who do not wish to discuss Jazmin and Alexander, please do not visit this thread. I would like to discuss them from time to time when there are new pictures of them. Alberts children with Charlene will be discussed in the Parents thread. This thread is for Jazmin and Alexander. I think we need to cut all of the harshness of this thread.

My only interest in Albert was when I learnt that he had fathered a half black son. My main interest in this family is Alexander.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that we should stop speculating about the children's relationship with their father. I also have a suggestion, those persons who do not wish to discuss Jazmin and Alexander, please do not visit this thread. I would like to discuss them from time to time when there are new pictures of them. Alberts children with Charlene will be discussed in the Parents thread. This thread is for Jazmin and Alexander. I think we need to cut all of the harshness of this thread.

My only interest in Albert was when I learnt that he had fathered a half black son. My main interest in this family is Alexander.

And my only interest at the moment is Jazmin Grace not Alexandre.

I have heard alot of people say that since Alexandre came along and I just don't understand it. Why does his color make a difference? And if it does, why him and not someone else? Africa is crawling with genuine royals that are 100% Black, or there is my favorite, Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein who married an African-American woman -and it's not my favorite because she's Black but because it was a true romance, she was a "commoner", not nearly as wealthy as him and a good deal older than him but she was the woman he loved and wanted to marry. So, with stories like that, with genuine Black royalty in the world, I don't understand why a half-Black illegitimate son of the Prince of Monaco is such a big deal to some people. I really don't understand it.

:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

If you followed the story, this romance was forbidden. If it was not who knows what could have happened. Why do you think so many people of colour and white fell in love with the Obamas.

Bones maybe you would understand it if you were a person of colour

Color is not the issue and should NOT be brought up in this thread. I want to PA with both his kids and him making the effort. Alex's color does not matter.

Last edited:
It would be interesting over time to see how these two children are either incorporated in his family or ignored by his family.

Everything about Alex (child) and Jasmin (adult) is bound to be of interest, not because someone's skin colour, but because of the lives they lead, and the relationships with their father.

It would be interesting over time to see how these two children are either incorporated in his family or ignored by his family.

Why does it have to be one or the other? It is possible that they may have separate a private relationship away from the public life he is required to live and we would never know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom