Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's remember here, she's young, having fun, she is very pretty.

I haven't followed PA's relationship with his kids? Does he pay them paternity?

I wouldn't classify PA as handsome, but he's no stomach-turner, in my opinion. He's not perfect in body, glad he has more-than-enough confidence to remain bald and he has no control over aging. I like him --- he's spunky. I'm convinced he is taking care of his children, and their mothers. He may have dallied too long where he should not have, but he isn't a deadbeat dad.

I think Prince Albert is handsome even without the hair! I too think he takes care of his children's necessities probably to the best extent he can right now.

How pretty and a natural beauty, looking very likeable !

I agree that she is very pretty, but I still feel that she takes after her mother, not PA.

i wonder if PA children will go to his wedding... i hope so, its their dad after all, but sincerelly, its very high that they wont go:sad:

I agree that she is very pretty, but I still feel that she takes after her mother, not PA.

I agree with you. She has the Kelly coloring, but just like her mother, she has a weak chin. Sorry for being too technical or perhaps critical, just an objective observation. Pretty nonetheless.

We are not going to specualte on whether or not Jazmin or Alexandre will be at Albert's wedding.

If they are there they are there and we can talk about it then.

That was interesting. Did you make it with pics of them when they were young?

I have mixed thanks to morph thing Prince Albert's face with Charlène's. Their daughter might look like this

Now THAT is interesting! A perfect mixture of CW and PA! :flowers: I think Jazmin is a replica of her own mother at the same age.

I see absolutely no trace of the Grimaldis or Kellys in her features.

I have mixed thanks to morph thing Prince Albert's face with Charlène's. Their daughter might look like this

OMG, now I can't wait until they have children! :)

Seriously, I think Prince Albert's children will rival his sister Princess Caroline's in terms of beauty. It's all about whom you mate with to produce wonderful looking children, and young Prince Albert was just as goodlooking as his sisters, combine that aesthetic beauty with Charlene's and tada beautiful children will be the result. Case in point, Princess Caroline (whom is a natural Mediterranean beauty) procreated with another natural Mediterranean beauty, Stefano Casiraghi, and together they produced the best-looking royal children ever!

What will be really interesting to see is the mix of two Nordic *natural* blonde beauties, which will without a doubt produce a striking pure blonde stunner with piercing blue blue eyes and fair skin. Living in the Mediterranean they will have to be extra cautious about their skin, making sure not to lay out in the sun too much and get skin cancer, which is more prevalent when one has naturally fair skin.

Cheers to Prince Albert and the future Princess Charlene of Monaco's coming children. ;) :flowers:

titiromi said:

Looks like JonBenet Ramsey to me! Cool trick!

It might be better not to remind ourselves of the fate of that youngster.....

I've been asking myself what Yazmin must be feeling, now that things have become so much clearer between PA and CW.

It's different for young Alexandre who can see his Papa and Maman a lot.

I'm sure if Yazmin moved to Monaco she could see her father more often, but as Albert is the ruler and sovereign of Monaco he can't come to her, leastways not as often as both would like imho. And now that he is getting married and preparing to start a new family with his wife it will be even more difficult.

By the way, I'm sure Albert would like both his children at his wedding to Charlene, but the only problem is privacy. One can only imagine the scandal/uproar there presence could cause, and I doubt their father would like them nor the family to be subjected to such things. It would take away from the jovialty and happiness of this iconic moment in the history of the House of Grimaldi.

Still, I'm sure there presence will be felt throughout the years, just as Bea (Pierre's girlfriend) presence has been felt in her father's family even though Bea is also the product of being born out-of-wedlock and in her case while her father was still married.

I feel sorry for the children of any such union, it's not their fault. :(

I'm guessing both children will be at the wedding. They may not be on TV; however. Jasmine attends Fordham University in New York and PA goes to NY alot so I bet they see each other more than we know.

I've never doubted Prince Albert to be a good father, his kindness and jovialty radiate like a bright beacon, the children are lucky to have him and vice versa. :)

Like Bea, his children's presence will be felt, even though they will have no official role nor be able to ascend to the throne.

Rather it will remain private, as his relationship with them has always been so, even now. Private.

I'm sure that PA will have an interest in keeping private his relationship with his children.

However, Jazmin may have other ideas. She seems quite comfortable with being photographed, and she has her own charity.

Jazmin is soooo pretty, and seems like such a lovely young woman, i hope all the best for her.

Where are we getting these pictures? She is not a true public figure and I dont' think the paparazzi is following her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom