Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pictures are from her private facebook. I have seen them because they were used by her as her profile picture. Her profile is completely secured. You can see her one profile picture, and those pics were all used for that at different times. So it is advisable for TRF moderators to removed those posts. Someone in the Palace could see it, or Jazmin could come across it, and then TRF could have a liability problem.

I think Jasmine looks a lot like Albert; she definitely has his coloring too. Not so sure about Alexandre.

Alexandre resembles his father and grandfather imo.

I think he has a little of his mothers looks, some of his fathers looks and the rest is Prince Rainier's looks.

I think Alexandre looks exactly like a caramel colored version of Prince Albert as a child.

Jazmin is a clone of her mother and looks nothing like Albert or the Kelly/Grimaldi clan, imo.

Jazmin looks like her mother. photo of them. Albert looks like the Douglas-Hamilton side of the family. These photos came from the open Internet not Facebook.

I think he has a little of his mothers looks, some of his fathers looks and the rest is Prince Rainier's looks.
His surname should be changed into Grimaldi, imo.
Albert officially acknowledged him as his son; in what Alexandre is worse than Jazmin?

It's up to Albert whether he gives his name to one or the other of his children.
But it would be a nice gesture - though probably not until A & C start to have children of their own.

It's up to Albert whether he gives his name to one or the other of his children.
But it would be a nice gesture - though probably not until A & C start to have children of their own.

Here in the US you can change your name to whatever you want if you're over 18. I could change my last name to Grimaldi. Paternity has nothing to do with it. If you're under 18, then it's whatever is on your birth certificate, which the mother (or sometimes father) fills out. They also can name you whatever they want to. It doesn't have to be their last names.

In Britain, one can change one's name "by deed poll" - don't ask me what that is.
But here it sounds like there's something fishy going on....

Changing your name is very easy. Fill out the "deed", pay your filing fee, go before the judge, your new name gets approved (or not) and viola! you've got the name you've always wanted. Mostly used by women who married, changed their name legally to their husband's surname, got divorced and want their maiden name back, and didn't ask for name restitution to be specified in the decree.

His surname should be changed into Grimaldi, imo.
Albert officially acknowledged him as his son; in what Alexandre is worse than Jazmin?

Did he acknowledge him?
I thought Albert denied it until he was compelled to take the paternity test?

(And now the Telegraph is saying he must take another one now. You'd think at his age he'd be more responsible).

(And now the Telegraph is saying he must take another one now. You'd think at his age he'd be more responsible).

Well, he's Catholic and they don't believe in birth control, but they also don't believe in pre-marital sex.:whistling: Didn't Jazmin have Grimaldi as her last name from birth, and it wasn't until she was 16-ish that Albert finally acknowledged her publicly?

Well, he's Catholic and they don't believe in birth control, but they also don't believe in pre-marital sex.:whistling: Didn't Jazmin have Grimaldi as her last name from birth, and it wasn't until she was 16-ish that Albert finally acknowledged her publicly?

There seems to be a lot of misinformation about Catholics on the threads today. The Catholic Church espouses a view that sex outside marriage is a sin and using contraception is a sin. This is unrelated to what Catholics actually do other than that if you're a faithful Catholic and engaging in that behavior, you recognize that you're sinning.

Can we please have members who are not familiar with Church teaching not doing the talking about the Church or its members?

Thank you lancchik...quite right.

What bothers me about PA is that he is risking his health and perhaps his life with this behaviour...as well as his new wife if the rumours are true.

Either he is a self destructive idiot, a man with a sex addiction, or it's all simply untrue.

Seriously folks?

There is no need to need to discuss birth control in two separate threads.

The topic of this thread are Albert's acknowledged children....Jazmin and Alexandre.

Anything else is off topic.

Changing your name is very easy. Fill out the "deed", pay your filing fee, go before the judge, your new name gets approved (or not) and viola! you've got the name you've always wanted. Mostly used by women who married, changed their name legally to their husband's surname, got divorced and want their maiden name back, and didn't ask for name restitution to be specified in the decree.

If my memory is good, Alexandre is french and it is a most difficult thing to get a name changed in France. Moreover, Alexandre's name changed already once so judges may not like a second request. I bet he won't be able to have his name changed to Grimaldi if his father doesn't support in a very explicit way the request.

Last edited:
were jazmin or alexander invited to the wedding?

No, they said that it was to avoid media attention on them. I think they were right there.

I am curious as to who "they" is. The little child could hardly come to the wedding by himself and certainly it would be out of place for the mother to come. Also we do not know how much contact PA has with his children.

I think the older daughter, isn'tshe is 18 , she could come perfectely to the wedding, at her age she is mature enought, I think it was sad for her not to be there,I can imagine what she was thinking, probably she wasn't happy about it, otherway to live her out of his life again!, the litle one, of course not becsue who will bring him his mother? no place for that, may be with a nanny or aunty Caroline!

They are not part of his life, they are on the periphery. He, financially, provides for them. That is good. I doubt Caroline, thinks of herself as Aunty Caroline. It is sad for the children, yes, but their mothers knew full well that they weren't go to be part of this whole scene.

he still the father of the kids and paying does not make him a father, it is good that they have finacially support and they will have no problem with that but they need to have a father the realfigure of a father and his love! even if the kids were born out of a niight of passion!

Since we don't know the role of Albert as father to Alexandre and Jazmin, its best NOT to speculate on it. We can talk about this until the cows come home and we still won't know anything.

A Dutch royalty watcher told on TV Albert has been seen with this Nicole Coste during the time he was already with Charlene. He also said Albert really loved her but did not get the approval of his father to marry her. Don't know if this is true.

Is Nicole the one who is rumored to be pregnant again? I cannot believe that Albert would be that incredibly stupid, given the way Nicole behaved blabbing to the tabloids, etc.

I found out she has three other children by different fathers(including her ex-husband) who don't even live with her.

The idea that Albert ever thought he could marry someone like that(if indeed he ever did)makes me question more than his judgement...it makes me question his sanity!

How present is he for his children? Does he visit them occasionally? Or must they come to him? It seems to me that being 'seen' with one of the women one has acknowledged one has a child by - and is paying child support for - proves nothing beyond that there is an 'acquaintanceship'. :rolleyes: To be expected. Even a demonstration of affection - a hand hold, or a kiss - would not be out of bounds.

Also, don't the French take a very different view of all of this? While Albert may sound American, isn't he more French in culture? I have to say, I like the French perspective on amore! :flowers:

A Dutch royalty watcher told on TV Albert has been seen with this Nicole Coste during the time he was already with Charlene. He also said Albert really loved her but did not get the approval of his father to marry her. Don't know if this is true.
My daughters father is on his second marriage and we have been to dinner together with our daughter and his two from that marriage and she wasn't there. It means nothing to be seen with your child's father. Look at the amount of Celebrities who attend the wedding of their ex. In the bold type is what she said in one of her interviews. If everyone would go back to the 2005 threads they can find them to get background according to her. Albert hasn't really spoken of his relationships with either mother they have done all the talking to the press.
Is Nicole the one who is rumored to be pregnant again? I cannot believe that Albert would be that incredibly stupid, given the way Nicole behaved blabbing to the tabloids, etc.

I found out she has three other children by different fathers(including her ex-husband) who don't even live with her.

The idea that Albert ever thought he could marry someone like that(if indeed he ever did)makes me question more than his judgement...it makes me question his sanity!
Where did you hear the info on Nicole I put in bold type? She has 3 children, her own words she has 2 with her ex-husband who has custody and Alexandre.

Never mind Nicole's other children. PA would have to be stupid to tell anyone about the arrangements he has made with the two mothers and their childred.

My daughters father is on his second marriage and we have been to dinner together with our daughter and his two from that marriage and she wasn't there. It means nothing to be seen with your child's father. Look at the amount of Celebrities who attend the wedding of their ex. In the bold type is what she said in one of her interviews. If everyone would go back to the 2005 threads they can find them to get background according to her. Albert hasn't really spoken of his relationships with either mother they have done all the talking to the press. Where did you hear the info on Nicole I put in bold type? She has 3 children, her own words she has 2 with her ex-husband who has custody and Alexandre.

I Googled her name and came up with it on another Royal Blog...perhaps they were mistaken.

I wonder why her older children are not with her? :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom