Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I really need to either ditch the sarcasm or add a "jk" all the time. It was a joke. ;) :flowers:

Lady MacAlpine was just informing you of information to back up what you said.

Oh I know but I never meant to be take so seriously. :ermm: Like I said, it was a joke. A comment made in jest. I know she doesn't have any other children. :flowers:

She must be a very smart girl as she is draped with several different cords around her neck. My niece had a couple at her graduation and they were each for a different Honor Society for different subjects.

She must be a very smart girl as she is draped with several different cords around her neck. My niece had a couple at her graduation and they were each for a different Honor Society for different subjects.
Indeed - Jazmin is one of the top honour students in the state. :flowers:

It looks like Jazmin has inherited the brains of her Aunt Caroline and of course her father...good job Jazmin!!

I remember reading in several publications that young Jazmin bears a striking physical resemblance to her late grandmother Princess Grace. She is a pretty girl...but as hard as I try i see no resemblance to Grace Kelly or any of the Grimaldis.

Zip. Zilch. Nada

She is almost a dead ringer for her own mother, Tamara, when she was a young woman, in my opinion.

It looks like Jazmin has inherited the brains of her Aunt Caroline and of course her father...good job Jazmin!!

I remember reading in several publications that young Jazmin bears a striking physical resemblance to her late grandmother Princess Grace. She is a pretty girl...but as hard as I try i see no resemblance to Grace Kelly or any of the Grimaldis.

Zip. Zilch. Nada

She is almost a dead ringer for her own mother, Tamara, when she was a young woman, in my opinion.

Look at her graduation photos...clearly she is definitely the 2nd oldest granddaughter of Grace Kelly, and other than Camille, IMO, is the only one of her granddaughters that even closely resembles her. Charlotte and Pauline both look like carbon copies of Caro and Steph, and Alex looks like her father's side. Jazmin has Grace's facial features and hair.
Compare side by side:

(sources: this site for the Jazmin photo, and google for Grace's)
http://images.quickblogcast.com/8/4/5/3/1/121620-113548/grace_kelly_blue.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2hdtp95.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to start argument, but Jazmin looks nothing like Grace or Caroline.
IMO, she looks like her mother, Tamara:
Tamara when she was younger:
Google Image Result for http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3201/2963735320_7bb6611eea.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/09/24/article-1061147-0263887D0000044D-10_468x286.jpg

This is a pic of Jazmin with her naturally curly hair:
Google Image Result for http://spe.fotolog.com/photo/30/4/73/jazmin_grimaldi/1211975308_f.jpg

I agree-she does look like Tamara. I never said she looked like Caroline. I said that Grace's other granddaughters, Charlotte and Pauline are carbon copies of their respective mothers. Jazmin also has Grace's facial features if you compare and look close enough.....

I have spent almost twenty minutes staring hard as I can to examine Jazmin's features versus her late granmother Princess Grace and I see....

TAMARA ROTOLO.

No hint of the Grimaldi/Kelly families.

But thank you for posting that stunning photo of Princess Grace...what a goddess she was!!

Some people are seeing what they want to see.

The ears Jazmin has the Grimaldi Ears and she looks most like her mother but She has her dads ears

This is my first post at this thread,i was always skeptic whether to express an opinion for a young child who grows up without her dad etc etc or not..
So IMO she has Albert's facial shape and the rest is Tamara.From what i've read so far she must be intelligent.Does anyone know if the Uni she chose is among the good ones??

My mother has seen once a photo of Jazmin in a newspaper and said "Whole father!"
I wonder if she & Alexander will be present at their father's wedding? Do they know Charlene personally?
And, first of all, do they know each other personally?:flowers:

My mother has seen once a photo of Jazmin in a newspaper and said "Whole father!"
I wonder if she & Alexander will be present at their father's wedding? Do they know Charlene personally?

I've been wondering the same thing....

I have spent almost twenty minutes staring hard as I can to examine Jazmin's features versus her late granmother Princess Grace and I see....

TAMARA ROTOLO.

No hint of the Grimaldi/Kelly families.

But thank you for posting that stunning photo of Princess Grace...what a goddess she was!!

Tamara, yes-when she was younger. More and more I'm seeing Grace in her.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't imagine they have ever met, maybe have been in contact with each other.
I don't see why they can't go to there own fathers wedding, it would be nice to see them.

I think the children themselves might not want to be part of the inevitable media circus which will erupt as the wedding approaches.

And their presence would practically wreck the wedding itself, because the press pack would not be capable of seeing this as one story, rather than two.

And if the mothers have any sense, they would not allow their kids to attend, again because of the unbelievable media circus.

That their father if PA don't invite them. He would be like the worst father ever. And CW will get most of the anger. Because she aloud him to do that. If you want to stay in good grace with his people play nice.

I hope they attend it will show a unified family.

To not invite them I think reflects badly on PA. To invite them seems cruel to Charlene as it seems like it's rubbing them in her face so to speak. And it's not like he's highly/actively involved in their lives.

Charlene knew what she was letting herself in for when she chose to have a relationship with PA.
She must have known about the paternity suits, and, I'm sure, other relevant events in his past.

" I hope they attend it will show a unified family."

They are not a family.

I think they should attend, and they will want to be there with their father at this wedding day.
Of course this depends on what ever relationship they have with their father.
The media circus should not put them off going, if they want to.

" I hope they attend it will show a unified family."

They are not a family.

Who says, because Albert is not married to their mothers? How do you know they are not a family we don't know anything about Albert's relationship with his children because he wants to keep it private rightfully so.

To invite them seems cruel to Charlene as it seems like it's rubbing them in her face so to speak.

How could it be cruel to Charlene she wasn't in a committed relationship when the children were born. I don't understand how inviting Albert's children would be seen as rubbing it in her face.

I feel like a recording that says the same thing OVER AND OVER again.

We don't know what, if any, relationship Albert has with children.

We don't know if they will attend the wedding with Charlene but I do know we will NOT be discussing it for the Next Year (until the scheduled wedding date).

If (and when) Alexandre and Jazmin attend the wedding, it will surely be documented in the wedding thread and open for discussion at that time.

So let's move on.

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

It's pointless to continue speculating, so let's concentrate on what we KNOW, e.g. we know that Jazmin and Alexandre both seem very likeable, and even beautiful, in Jazmin's case.

They are also well looked after, and we know that Jazmin must be an intelligent young woman who, hopefully, will continue and succeed at her studies.

As to discussing the succession, it's not something we can get much information about, at least until at least a couple of years will have passed.

So, what can we (or are allowed to) discuss in this thread, please?

I know its frustrating but you can have a discussion about Jazmin and Alexandre.

We discussed Jazmin's graduation, where she is going to college, etc. We can discuss Alexandre sightings, etc. We can discuss things that we are privvy to. Pretty much the same things that you could discuss with all of the royal (although the two aren't royal). We don't, for example, know everything about Caroline or Stephanie's children. I mean when was the last Camille sighting? Do we see her on a regular? Do we know EVERYTHING that she is doing? Do we ask questions on whether or not she has a relationship with her Dad?

The issue is that because we don't know, why speculate? Do we really want page after page of I wonder if Albert called Jazmin on her birthday, he is really close to the children, I wonder if he contacts the kids, etc. when we DON'T know?

I would think that would be even more frustrating.

Thanks for that clarification.

I suppose that some of us have taken the Family to our hearts.
It's easy to over-identify with them, and by the same token, to turn their lives into a kind of fairy story over which we think we have (or ought to have) some control.

Of all the Royal and Princely houses, Monaco is probably the most well-known and "exciting" - there's practically always something going on!

Thanks for that clarification.

I suppose that some of us have taken the Family to our hearts.
It's easy to over-identify with them, and by the same token, to turn their lives into a kind of fairy story over which we think we have (or ought to have) some control.

Of all the Royal and Princely houses, Monaco is probably the most well-known and "exciting" - there's practically always something going on!

Well said...this has been my thoughts all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom