Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not added her as a friend nor will I. If she didn't want anybody to view her page or see any of her photos then she could make it this way. I had searched her name merely out of interest to see if she had any contact with her cousins and it turned out that she did.
if people want to remain private they don't post their pics on facebook or they choose option so only friends can see their pics.
On the other hand being friends with someone on facebook means nothing. If someone has 1000 friends on facebook I doubt he/she makes any contact with most of them.:lol: People having 1000 friends most likely accept any friend request. I know people who have 100 friends on fb and don't know who 80 or 90 % of them are.;) One weird thing, Camille is only 10 y.o and she already has a fb account?:ermm:
On the other hand I began to have doubt if it is Jazmin real account. Seriously. A few months ago, on some royal board someone sent Jazmin private pics to this board admin. and this admin posted them with a good intention but later this admin. realized that the way this anonymous person wanted to spread Jazmin pics was so weird that it was decided to remove pics from the board. Those pics showed Jazmin wearing e.g. blue dress or black dress with heavy make up. Pics were OK, there was nothing shocking in pics at all, but they were obviously private. So, it may be someone who took Jazmin pics and posts them on facebook under "her" account.

if people want to remain private they don't post their pics on facebook or they choose option so only friends can see their pics.
On the other hand being friends with someone on facebook means nothing. If someone has 1000 friends on facebook I doubt he/she makes any contact with most of them.:lol: People having 1000 friends most likely accept any friend request. I know people who have 100 friends on fb and don't know who 80 or 90 % of them are.;) One weird thing, Camille is only 10 y.o and she already has a fb account?:ermm:
On the other hand I began to have doubt if it is Jazmin real account. Seriously. A few months ago, on some royal board someone sent Jazmin private pics to this board admin. and this admin posted them with a good intention but later this admin. realized that the way this anonymous person wanted to spread Jazmin pics was so weird that it was decided to remove pics from the board. Those pics showed Jazmin wearing e.g. blue dress or black dress with heavy make up. Pics were OK, there was nothing shocking in pics at all, but they were obviously private. So, it may be someone who took Jazmin pics and posts them on facebook under "her" account.

You could be right Lakshmi. Maybe it isn't her. I would have thought that Jazmin would have made her account private so that it could not be searched for or that if found no picture would appear.

You could be right Lakshmi. Maybe it isn't her. I would have thought that Jazmin would have made her account private so that it could not be searched for or that if found no picture would appear.
I agree. I think that like many teens Jazmin might not be very concerned about her privacy on fb, but her mom for sure is. It has been reported that Jazmin is very controlled by her mom, so I believe her mother did everything that Jazmin's account has appropriate settings.

That makes sense. It just doesn't add up to me that if this wasn't her account then why would Louis and Michael be friends with her?

crm2317, you ask good questions about Jazmin's account. But it is possible to accept someone on fb even if you don't know them. You mentioned that you don't know Michael or Louis and you just think that they just might know you friends in USA, but still both Michael and Louis accepted you as friend.
I have dozen of friends requests and I have no clue who those people are.:ROFLMAO: but I know they cannot know me or my friends. :p
So, it possible that Michael and Louis who have no problem accepting strangers. Especially that they have 1000 friends so they don't mind to accept "Jazmin" even if they never saw her; like many teens they probably care less who of their 1000s friends is real person.:)

crm2317, you ask good questions about Jazmin's account. But it is possible to accept someone on fb even if you don't know them. You mentioned that you don't know Michael or Louis and you just think that they just might know you friends in USA, but still both Michael and Louis accepted you as friend.
I have dozen of friends requests and I have no clue who those people are.:ROFLMAO: but I know they cannot know me or my friends. :p
So, it possible that Michael and Louis who have no problem accepting strangers. Especially that they have 1000 friends so they don't mind to accept "Jazmin" even if they never saw her; like many teens they probably care less who of their 1000s friends is real person.:)

You are so right! I added them out of curiosity and they said yes! I guess we will never know for sure!:)

I doubt if any royal or anyone connected to royalty would have an open facebook or an open social network where anyone could be their friend. By reading this website, they would know what royal households bloggers like, but I doubt if any of them would write a private e-mail message stating who they are and then saying they wanted to be your friend. Privacy is a major concern to them so opening themselves up to the world is something they wouldn't do.

Tabloid newspapers and the press would have a field day if Prince or Princess X or Y had an open facebook with 2 million friends and told them everything about themselves or what went on in their daily lives. That wouldn't happen period.

I remember several years ago while looking up the time for a nascar TV show got a request to be a friend to a woman who was on this show. I was surprised as I don't know her personally and she doesn't know me. There was this web page which supposedly was hers but I really wonder if it was. I declined the request to be a friend.

The threats of Cyberterrorism, stolen identity fraud and other "nasties" demands that all governments and Heads of State have to be protected by the internal and external security forces of their respective countries.

Forget FB and other social networks - you won't find any "royals" in any of them.

Before this ends in a general FB discussion, let's get back to the topic of this thread!

Thank you for your understanding!

Now that Jazmin is 18, I don't think she is interested in privacy. All the modeling and photo shoots, etc., belies that. As for being controlled by her mother, she is now of legal age and mom no longer has a say.

Being of legal age doesn't mean that mom no longer has a say ;)

I think she is entitled to privacy however she decides to which degree. If she was an extremely private person she would shy away from modelling and posing in magazines. However just because she has done a few things doesn't mean she enjoys too much attention she maybe enjoys attention when under her control and not being stalked by media

I'm sure Jazmin is busy with her new college environment - too busy to model or pose for magazines. Freshman year is a busy one, making new friends and exploring new things. As for the discussion on facebook. I'm sure she has a private facebook account - that being said if you have a friend who has a friend, that friend can view your photos and account. It is possible Jazmin trusted the wrong person to friend on her facebook. I'm also willing to bet, that Albert's security team which included DeBecker is looking after her. Albert pays him a fee to do so. In the end, no matter how much encryption one has on facebook, one should never post a photo or write something that they wouldn't want them to read. We all need to keep that in mind. JMO

You can set the security settings on FB so, that only you friends can view your pics. So your friends friends can only view your pics if you don't set it properly.

I'm sure Jazmin is busy with her new college environment - too busy to model or pose for magazines. Freshman year is a busy one, making new friends and exploring new things. As for the discussion on facebook. I'm sure she has a private facebook account - that being said if you have a friend who has a friend, that friend can view your photos and account. It is possible Jazmin trusted the wrong person to friend on her facebook. I'm also willing to bet, that Albert's security team which included DeBecker is looking after her. Albert pays him a fee to do so. In the end, no matter how much encryption one has on facebook, one should never post a photo or write something that they wouldn't want them to read. We all need to keep that in mind. JMO

She may be too busy to do those sort of things now but she has done it in the past.
Jazmin could set her privacy settings so that only her own friends can see her photo or information. If she had tight privacy settings she wouldn't appear as a friend on the lists of other people.

Okay ....time to move on.

Will they attend their father's wedding? ( Zonk, I really love your avatar :flowers:)

There's no way for you to know that exactly.

The question whether Prince Albert's children will attend their father's wedding or not
has already been discussed in the "Wedding Suggestions & Musings"-thread, it can't
be answered yet and shouldn't be a speculative topic for the next months (see
this post also). Thanks for your understanding!

Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator

All I have to say ''Oh! my god. Please tell me that Lady GaGa.

It is shocking. :eek: Jazmin looks horrible. I read on some royal board that it's her profile's pic on fb. Whose idea it was? Jazmin needs some guidance.:ermm:

She doesn't need guidance. Its not like she is falling down drunk, dancing in a club, etc. She is a young lady, who it appears was pretending to be someone else for a fun occasion.

Shame on the person who decided to share a personal picture of her.

She doesn't look horrible, she is just having fun. I said Halloween because it was most probably for that, right?
Anyway, i think she is a sweet girl, the picture isn't bad.
BTW, in the Stephanie's kids pics thread, the lastest pics are from their fb's profile too, from what i see.
At least Jazmin isn't drinking, smoking/gettin high..it's just pic.

I love her second pic! She looks very very pretty there! thanks crm2317!

I agree that Jazmin looks nice in 3rd pic. But two others pics really don't do anything good for her. Maybe she just had fun. :ermm:Her last pic where she was wearing skimpy outfit and fish net stockings made her looking tacky, even if it was Halloween outfit, there are dozens ideas to dress up at this even without looking like a Las Vegas dancer. JMO. I don't know if Jazmin is interested in photography, it was not her making these pics but someone else made pics of her. I still wonder if it is her fb account, because those pics don't do her any favor. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but she indeed needs guidance, IMO.

I grew up in the Palm Springs area (where Jazmin lived before moving to Orange County) and know people who went to school with her. I typed in her name on facebook and found her profile..we have about 35 mutual friends. She indeed does have a facebook account.

As far as the pictures go, i'm not sure how many of you all live in the states but for teenage girls, Halloween is an excuse to dress like a whore. Jazmin's costume is one of the more tame costumes, especially considering she's in college. All of the pictures you see of her with that red dress are from Halloween. She obviously dressed up as Lady Gaga and did a great job at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom