The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-06-2010, 05:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Just a quick postscript to the above:
Of course, this kind of thing doesn't just happen with aristocrats, but much more often nowadays with "celebs".

Here in the Uk there have been several stories which seem to run and run and get a momentum of their own, for instance Jade Goody (now deceased) and - still, alas - the neverending story of Jordan (Katie Price) and her everchanging love life.....

Many people still regard them almost as members of their own family.

Old 07-17-2010, 01:52 AM
Courtier

Two boys, two girls. That would be great. Charlene will be 33 next year, the perfect age to begin a family.

Old 07-17-2010, 06:35 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by agogo View Post
Two boys, two girls. That would be great. Charlene will be 33 next year, the perfect age to begin a family.
Well first they have to get married.
Do you mean 4 children, including Jazmin and Alexandre? Because that is what this thread is about?
Old 07-18-2010, 01:48 AM
Heir Apparent

The last time I saw a photo of young Alexandre Coste, I thought his resemblance to Prince Albert was remarkable...he looks like a honey colored version of his princely Papa at the same age!
Old 07-18-2010, 06:09 AM
Aristocracy

And never any photos of albert with his children, like he doesn't want to acknowledge them. It would be nice to see him with them at a beach, or sporting event. He would get huge respect from a lot of people including single mothers.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:02 AM
Heir Apparent

If he were to be seen in public with the lad, imagine the media's feeding frenzy !!

He has indeed publicly acknowledged both offspring, so we can't really criticise him on that score. And he is trying to create a situation in which the youngster can have some kind of privacy.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:07 AM
Nobility

Do you think he'll get more children? I don't think so.
Old 07-18-2010, 03:52 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine10 View Post
And never any photos of albert with his children, like he doesn't want to acknowledge them. It would be nice to see him with them at a beach, or sporting event. He would get huge respect from a lot of people including single mothers.
Because in PA eyes they was a mistake sorry to say that but it true. That why you don't see his kids with him. To me they are better off without him. Look at Jaz she beautiful and smart. Jaz going to be a very special person in the near future. Alex is too. They going to make lot of noise not because of they dad. Because of them. KEEP YOUR HEADS UP YOU GUYS! YOU ARE GOD GIFT TO THE WORLD.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Why should Albert expose his children to media intrusion simply to satisfy the public's curiousity? If I were either Tamera Rotolo or Nicole Coste I would NEVER permit that...they are children..for God sake LEAVE THEM ALONE.

Princess Stephanie did not permit her kids to even attend their grandfather Prince Rainier's funeral..until recently they were almost never photographed. But no one accuses HER of being "ashamed" of her children!

It's absurd to say that PA doesn't have a relationship with them, just because he keeps it private.

Unlike the children he may have when he gets married, Jazmin and Alexandre are not "official" children....they are and will be private citizens, not Heirs/Heiresses Presumptive. They will have all the advantages of wealth, comfort and a good education without any of the burdens of duty that will befall PA and CW's children.

Albert keeping them out of the limelight and letting them have a normal childhood makes me admire him for it.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

First of all, they were just just his "mistakes", but their mothers', too. I am sure he didn't trick them into not protecting themselves, because he wanted to have children with them. For the poor children it is difficult. In fact, they may have "tricked", him.

Secondly, I am sure he and Charlene will have children. They are both capable, one assumes. He is, because, he has fathered some and I am sure they have checked her out.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Both PA and these two women behaved foolishly and irresponsibly, but more so Albert because he had more to lose, and he should have known better than to have unprotected intercourse...he should thank his lucky stars that unplanned offspring was the ONLY price he paid for his stupidity!

In any case, the kids are both innocent and beautiful...they do not deserve harrassment. They did nothing wrong.

And even if PA and CW are not blessed with offspring, the Succession is secure through Princess Caroline and her sons.

The pressure is off of Albert.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:55 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post

In any case, the kids are both innocent and beautiful...they do not deserve harrassment. They did nothing wrong.

With that in mind we should be respectful and not calling them "mistakes"
or discussing their life and origin in an offending way! That would be unfair
and it is a very private matter!

Old 07-18-2010, 06:48 PM
Serene Highness

PA is not seen with his children publicly for their own safety. There has been at least one kidnapping threat against the Casiraghis. The more Alexander and Jasmine are in the public eye the more they are at risk.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Jazmin has been seen publicly with Albert in CA and the press was asked to respect their privacy and not to take photos. She is now 18 years old and in the USA she is no longer a child, she is considered an adult. Just because there aren't hundreds of photos in the press of him with them doesn't mean he doesn't have a relationship with them.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:27 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
With that in mind we should be respectful and not calling them "mistakes"
or discussing their life and origin in an offending way! That would be unfair
and it is a very private matter!
I didn't mean to call them mistakes they are NOT! maybe I will choose my words wisely. The fact PA said, he wanted to start a family. He already have to kids.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody7058 View Post
I didn't mean to call them mistakes they are NOT! maybe I will choose my words wisely. The fact PA said, he wanted to start a family. He already have to kids.
I understand what he means. While he has two children he hasn't had the family unit with a wife and children he planned.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:30 AM
Serene Highness

what Albert means by starting family it is of course marriage and kids with wife, but it also means that he does not consider two existing children his family--JMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
Jazmin has been seen publicly with Albert in CA and the press was asked to respect their privacy and not to take photos. She is now 18 years old and in the USA she is no longer a child, she is considered an adult. Just because there aren't hundreds of photos in the press of him with them doesn't mean he doesn't have a relationship with them.
We don't know for sure if he meets his son and daughter. But one thing is interesting: there were no media leaking info that Jazmin was at "Grace event" in Los Angeles last October. I understand that two posters here: hibou and LadyMacalpine stated they hear from someone that Jazmin was there, but why those people who saw her don't come here to this board and tell directly what they saw or heard but send private info to our posters. It seems for me that those sending private info want to create some princess diary stories. I am sorry I don't want to offend hibou and ladyMacalpine.
I read some other boards where people have some info about Alexandre because they live near Monaco and they state directly what they saw or heard instead of sending info through some other posters. BTW in other royal boards there are some posters living close to where Jazmin lives and they also did not hear anything about her meeting Albert in CA.
Possible, Jazmin was at "Grace event" in October but she could simply invited herself.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 07-19-2010, 06:01 AM
Heir Apparent

PA (and his billions) will have provided appropriate security for any such events, and, if he wanted to see his illegitimate children, then he could arrange this without any interference from the press or general public.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi View Post
what Albert means by starting family it is of course marriage and kids with wife, but it also means that he does not consider two existing children his family--JMO
I have a child never married. My sister remarked once I have a family you don't. She meant what I did when I said that about Albert I wasn't married I didn't have a complete family unit. I have a child not being married makes the family unit incomplete.

Quote:
We don't know for sure if he meets his son and daughter. But one thing is interesting: there were no media leaking info that Jazmin was at "Grace event" in Los Angeles last October. I understand that two posters here: hibou and LadyMacalpine stated they hear from someone that Jazmin was there, but why those people who saw her don't come here to this board and tell directly what they saw or heard but send private info to our posters. It seems for me that those sending private info want to create some princess diary stories. I am sorry I don't want to offend hibou and ladyMacalpine.
I read some other boards where people have some info about Alexandre because they live near Monaco and they state directly what they saw or heard instead of sending info through some other posters. BTW in other royal boards there are some posters living close to where Jazmin lives and they also did not hear anything about her meeting Albert in CA.
Possible, Jazmin was at "Grace event" in October but she could simply invited herself.
If I'm not mistaken you and I went around on this last time. Believe me I think I know Hibou well enough to say neither of us is looking for the princess diary stories involving Jazmin. Besides Jazmin isn't like that story she will never rule Monaco and its not likely she will be given the title of Princess. I actually fought against her being acknowledged and don't have a very good opinion of her mother. Hibou and I don't have the same sources. I think you are one of those people unless you see a photo of them together won't believe its possible Albert has a relationship with his children. You are aware that there are photos of Albert with Alex posted in this Forum? No one ever knew he was visiting him until Nicole gave the photos to Bunte with her story.

If I was in to speculation I wouldn't have wasted my time and let people keep believing the lies that Charlene was a school teacher and graduated from college. People will believe what they want even when they hear the truth like this. No photos no story. You do realize the reporters on these boards don't want people to know they are otherwise they won't get all the inside info many of them seek.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
PA (and his billions) will have provided appropriate security for any such events, and, if he wanted to see his illegitimate children, then he could arrange this without any interference from the press or general public.
In the USA he has Secret Service besides his regular body guards. I don't think any photographer with a brain is going to start snapping photos after being asked not to.