The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-12-2010, 03:58 AM
Nobility

Whoever was there or not there is none of my business. The day was about Jazmin Grace and congratulations to her. She has been very impressive with doing so well in school and showing concern for the less fortunate -more mature than her years I would say. This is quite an accomplishment and a major milestone in her life. Congrats to the grad!

Old 06-12-2010, 10:12 AM
Aristocracy

She's a pretty young lady and I hope she does well. But, honestly, I don't see any resemblance between her and the Grimaldi family.

Old 06-12-2010, 05:26 PM
Aristocracy

She has her fathers hair and she has his smile. Both she and her brother has his hair and smile.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:43 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamagirl View Post
Both she and her brother has his hair and smile.
But Jazmin is the only one who has Albert as her father.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
But Jazmin is the only one who has Albert as her father.
Bahamagirl is referring to Alexandre, Albert's six-year-old son (he'll turn seven in August) with Nicole Coste. I think Alexandre looks a lot like Albert. I think Jazmin tends to look more like her mother but still, in some photos there's a hint of her father.
Old 06-12-2010, 06:04 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Oh it is just because Bahamagirl said both she and her brother. Alexandre would be her half-brother, got confused.
Old 06-12-2010, 06:16 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Oh it is just because Bahamagirl said both she and her brother. Alexandre would be her half-brother, got confused.
Haha, it's okay, I understood why you were confused, I was just clarifying . I guess Bahamagirl was thinking along the lines of "They both have the same father, so they're brother and sister". That I know of, Jazmin doesn't have any other siblings from her mother. I hope!
Old 06-23-2010, 02:33 PM
Commoner

Thanks for all the pictures. She looks very beautiful and I think she does have a lot the Kelly side. She does look more like a Kelly to me than a Grimaldi, so to speak.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecia View Post
Haha, it's okay, I understood why you were confused, I was just clarifying . I guess Bahamagirl was thinking along the lines of "They both have the same father, so they're brother and sister". That I know of, Jazmin doesn't have any other siblings from her mother. I hope!
Jazmin is Tamara's only child so far. She's 48.
Old 06-24-2010, 09:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Jazmin looks lovely, self confident and very photogenic, like Caroline is and Grace was. She reminds a lot of Grace in her bearings, much more than her female cousins on the Grimaldi side. However she looks drop dead like her mother, but she's inherited Stephanie's long legs. Those Minnie style shoes are a no-no IMO.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:48 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
Jazmin is Tamara's only child so far. She's 48.
Man, I really need to either ditch the sarcasm or add a "jk" all the time. It was a joke.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:56 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecia View Post
Man, I really need to either ditch the sarcasm or add a "jk" all the time. It was a joke.
Lady MacAlpine was just informing you of information to back up what you said.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:02 PM
Courtier

Oh I know but I never meant to be take so seriously. Like I said, it was a joke. A comment made in jest. I know she doesn't have any other children.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:22 PM
Nobility

She must be a very smart girl as she is draped with several different cords around her neck. My niece had a couple at her graduation and they were each for a different Honor Society for different subjects.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:31 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra65 View Post
She must be a very smart girl as she is draped with several different cords around her neck. My niece had a couple at her graduation and they were each for a different Honor Society for different subjects.
Indeed - Jazmin is one of the top honour students in the state.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:17 PM
Heir Apparent

It looks like Jazmin has inherited the brains of her Aunt Caroline and of course her father...good job Jazmin!!

I remember reading in several publications that young Jazmin bears a striking physical resemblance to her late grandmother Princess Grace. She is a pretty girl...but as hard as I try i see no resemblance to Grace Kelly or any of the Grimaldis.

Zip. Zilch. Nada

She is almost a dead ringer for her own mother, Tamara, when she was a young woman, in my opinion.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:36 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
It looks like Jazmin has inherited the brains of her Aunt Caroline and of course her father...good job Jazmin!!

I remember reading in several publications that young Jazmin bears a striking physical resemblance to her late grandmother Princess Grace. She is a pretty girl...but as hard as I try i see no resemblance to Grace Kelly or any of the Grimaldis.

Zip. Zilch. Nada

She is almost a dead ringer for her own mother, Tamara, when she was a young woman, in my opinion.
Look at her graduation photos...clearly she is definitely the 2nd oldest granddaughter of Grace Kelly, and other than Camille, IMO, is the only one of her granddaughters that even closely resembles her. Charlotte and Pauline both look like carbon copies of Caro and Steph, and Alex looks like her father's side. Jazmin has Grace's facial features and hair.
Compare side by side:

(sources: this site for the Jazmin photo, and google for Grace's)
http://images.quickblogcast.com/8/4/...kelly_blue.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2hdtp95.jpg
Old 06-28-2010, 12:58 AM
Serene Highness

I don't want to start argument, but Jazmin looks nothing like Grace or Caroline.
IMO, she looks like her mother, Tamara:
Tamara when she was younger:
Google Image Result for http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3201/2963735320_7bb6611eea.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/...10_468x286.jpg

This is a pic of Jazmin with her naturally curly hair:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...26tbs%3Disch:1

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 06-28-2010, 02:09 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi View Post
I don't want to start argument, but Jazmin looks nothing like Grace or Caroline.
IMO, she looks like her mother, Tamara:
Tamara when she was younger:
Google Image Result for http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3201/2963735320_7bb6611eea.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/...10_468x286.jpg

This is a pic of Jazmin with her naturally curly hair:
Google Image Result for http://spe.fotolog.com/photo/30/4/73/jazmin_grimaldi/1211975308_f.jpg

I agree-she does look like Tamara. I never said she looked like Caroline. I said that Grace's other granddaughters, Charlotte and Pauline are carbon copies of their respective mothers. Jazmin also has Grace's facial features if you compare and look close enough.....
Old 06-28-2010, 03:17 AM
Heir Apparent

I have spent almost twenty minutes staring hard as I can to examine Jazmin's features versus her late granmother Princess Grace and I see....

TAMARA ROTOLO.

No hint of the Grimaldi/Kelly families.

But thank you for posting that stunning photo of Princess Grace...what a goddess she was!!