Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I can't copy the link from Instagram but Jasmin Grace has posted a happy birthday message for her brother Alexandre with a lovely photo of the two of them together!

How sweet of her, I love that she thinks of her half brother on his birthday. I'll bet he is so good looking now. He was always a handsome boy.

Last edited:
she looks lovelier than ever, but...who's the girl next to her? :ohmy:

? at the photo bomber in the 2nd picture. As obnoxious as it can be, the contrast between him and the 2 young ladies getting their serious pose on, is funny!

The more I read about Jazmin, the more impressed I am by her. Seriously, she's smart, kind, funny, humble, and has an outstanding singing voice (she should try out for "The Voice"). And what a great big sister she is to her siblings. ❤️ Prince Albert must be proud! :flowers:

Jazmin Grace and Ian attended the Anna Sui x Inc : International Concepts Launch Party in New York City on September 6:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Busy at the New York Fashion Week:

Jazmin Grace and Ian attended the Desigual fashion show on September 7:

** Pic **

They were guests at the John Varvatos x MGK Fashion Week Concert:

** gettyimages gallery **

And yesterday, September 8, Jazmin Grace attended the Max Mara reopening:

** Pic **

Last edited by a moderator:

It seems Sesame Street's Bibo has lent Jazmin Grace something from his wardrobe ;) She attended the Faith Connexion Store Opening as part of the New York Fashion Week yesterday, September 11, together with Ian and had a less eye-catching outfit under that coat ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Jazmin Grace and Ian attended the premiere of 'Manolo: The Boy Who Made Shoes for Lizards', hosted by Manolo Blahnik with The Cinema Society at The Frick Collection in New York City on September 14. She looks much younger and charming with that reduced makeup and hairstyle:

Jazmin Grace and Ian attended the premiere of 'Manolo: The Boy Who Made Shoes for Lizards', hosted by Manolo Blahnik with The Cinema Society at The Frick Collection in New York City on September 14. She looks much younger and charming with that reduced makeup and hairstyle:

Jazmin looks beautiful & innocent in these pics. :flowers:

Jazmin Grace attended the V Magazine dinner in honor of Karl Lagerfeld in New York City yesterday, October 23:

** Pic **

Ian was the DJ at this event. It seems like he gets to do that quite a bit. I like them as a couple.

Looks like he has been featured a couple times in the magazine.

Last edited:
She looks like a 1950s pin-up girl. Really great look/styling for her!

She looks like a 1950s pin-up girl. Really great look/styling for her!

? That's true! She really does. I never thought of it before, but you're totally right.

Doesn't she have an album recorded? It's like aunt Stephanie.... :cool:

Jazmin Grace attended the 'Thank You For Your Service' film screening in New York City on October 25:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

For some reason I was certain JG would make the scene at the Princess Grace Awards in Beverly Hills last night...so I am surprised to see that she was way on the other side of the country...in New York!;)

I know that to be in the line of succession for the Monaguese throne one how to be born in wedlock. As sovereign prince couldn't Albert go to his ministers to have Jazmin and Alexander recognized and to allow the to have titles, or does that open a can of worms for Alexander to formally challenge the right to be called hereditary prince instead of Jacques because he is his first born son?

It is in the constitution, the children whose parents are not married as Jazmin Grace, Alexander, but also Raphael El Maleh and Camille, daughter of P Stephanie have no right to the sucession.

There will not be change , Jacques is the hereditary prince and Gabriella is second in the line of sucession.

Prince Albert has not changed his mind, an ordonance signed by him in juni 2015 after the birth of Jacques and Gabriella recalls the rule of sucession, the illigitimat children have no rights to the sucession

It is clar.no need to dream. Jacaues , Gabriella are the heirs od the throne of Monaco.
After Jacques and Gabriella in the line of sucession, there are Caroline, her children, Stephanie and her children, only the children born in a mariage of their parents.

Ordonnance Souveraine n° 5.344 du 2 juin 2015 portant statuts de la Famille Souveraine / Newspaper 8228 / Year 2015 / Journaux / Home - Journal de Monaco.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could Albert have changed the male primogeniture with such an ordonance?

:previous: They make a cute couple!;) I wonder if Ian has met Albert?

I predict wedding bells to ring soon, mayhap next year... :flowers:

Or they can just live it up & enjoy their youth! :D

Extraordinary for the father not to scope out the boyfriend! :lol: He's probably had his security film do a full background check! haha

Knowing what I've read about Albert I have no doubt you are right. I don't believe he has taken any chances with the partners of his nieces and nephews either.:cool:;)

Extremely beautiful I regret not to see her invited and seen more in Monaco !

Is Ian Mellencamp her boyfriend? She was dating Peter Brandt jr. before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom