The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-06-2010, 01:05 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
You are correct there is no LAW. However, there are several things the press considers: 1. Security issues of the minor child 2. the public's opinion of children being hounded when through no fault of their own they become public property and fair game. Too many Mothers out there that would turn on those photographers. Jazmin would not have secret service protection. Albert in the past has hired Galvin DeBecker to provide that for her. His connections alone would be enough to make most photographers back off. I also have personal knowledge of two Celebrities who cut deals with the press - it goes like this - leave my kids alone and I will grant you exclusive shots. They "tip off" the press as to where they can get these shots. Some celebrities don't mind their kids being photographed, others do. Some are very protective of their kids. Once the kids turn 18 or finish high school, then all bets are off on the photos because the kids aren't considered minors anymore. I would expect that once she starts college you will see more candid photos of her.
There are different laws for people whether they are considered public or private citizens, and it depends where the pictures were taken, outside on a public street or inside a private event? It's not so much taking the photograph it's in publishing the photograph. I needed to add here, it depends how the pictures were taken? I posted about this a long time ago. Also there has to be signs posted everywhere if there is filming going on inside or you have to sign a release. It doesn't make a difference in this case? I have some lovely swamp land for sell?

In LA paparazzi chase people in cars (for hours), they make U-turns in the middle of busy streets--they're not only a menace to the celebrity but to the public in general, and no laws seem to exist for them, in spite of the stalking laws that were put in place years ago. Paparazzi think nothing of knocking someone down to get their shot. Most stores here have what they call privacy screens that they roll down when the paparazzi get's too intense. But there are certain hot spots where the paparazzi hang out--if a celeb is there, they know what to expect.

Old 06-06-2010, 03:16 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsla View Post
There are different laws for people whether they are considered public or private citizens, and it depends where the pictures were taken, outside on a public street or inside a private event? It's not so much taking the photograph it's in publishing the photograph. I needed to add here, it depends how the pictures were taken? I posted about this a long time ago. Also there has to be signs posted everywhere if there is filming going on inside or you have to sign a release. It doesn't make a difference in this case? I have some lovely swamp land for sell?

In LA paparazzi chase people in cars (for hours), they make U-turns in the middle of busy streets--they're not only a menace to the celebrity but to the public in general, and no laws seem to exist for them, in spite of the stalking laws that were put in place years ago. Paparazzi think nothing of knocking someone down to get their shot. Most stores here have what they call privacy screens that they roll down when the paparazzi get's too intense. But there are certain hot spots where the paparazzi hang out--if a celeb is there, they know what to expect.
Hence my mentioning why two the of the celebs I know with kids cut deals with them. They have it worked out pretty nicely. I grant you it's not Lindsey Lohan but still they have deals with these guys so the kids aren't hounded. Jazmin now that she has graduated probably will be subjected to more intrusions.

Old 06-06-2010, 06:48 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
LadyMacAlpine is correct. I also received word from someone who was at the event that saw her there but they are not a member of this forum. Their understanding was that Albert had requested no press coverage of her. I can't give you any more of an explanation than that but the person who told me I have known for a long time and they have always been reliable. I guess you will have to believe what you want since I will not be able to provide further information.

LadyM. is also correct on the graduation as I checked the school web page and they confirmed June 5th. It's anybody's guess if Albert will be there, but I'm sure if he is he will want to stay in the background since it's not just Jazmin who is graduating. I hope he will be there but it will depend on his schedule would be my guess.
I will have to agree with you and LadyMac, hibou as I know you have reliable sources.
Now as to whether Pa was or will be there is another thing. I am certain however he is probably paying for Jaz's tuition upon attending University so all is well and she can attend evidently.I was away in another country when I graduated high school a long time ago and my parents did not fly in but they sent money and we spoke over the telephone-correspondence- so all was well and accordingly. I went on to university.
Jaz sounds like she is a dedicated student so I think she will not let herself or others down.Maybe when Jaz marries, Pa will hopefully walk her down the aisle.
But I do not remember him at Caro or Steph's graduation so I think he may not perceive graduation in the traditional terms. jmo-nor do I remember who was at his- from either high school or University...and I hope the razzi will not hound her.. as she enters another chapter of her life.
Correct me if I am wrong.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:45 PM
Serene Highness

PC was at Albert's graduation at Amherst. I remember seeing him in his cap and gown with his parent's and her. PS was probably still in high school. Most colleges in the US get out in May.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:36 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Some agencies have pictures of Jazmin's high school graduation
on the weekend, I'm not sure whether a photographer got into
the building or if someone has sold the pics, Jazmin's mother is
pictured, Prince Albert is not. So I'm only posting these hoping
that no further speculations will start again (see the mod post
above!).

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **
Old 06-07-2010, 03:10 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Thats Jazmin?
Wow she has grown up.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:31 AM
Courtier

Cute! She looks a lot like her mother.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:35 AM
Administrator

Jazmin has indeed grown into a beautiful young woman.

Congrats to her on her high school graduation!

Old 06-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Nobility

Jaz is very cute, her mother did a good job on raising her. One for the mother.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:58 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody7058 View Post
Jaz is very cute, her mother did a good job on raising her. One for the mother.
I second that and I hope Jaz has continued success always..........
A lovely young lady indeed!
Old 06-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Some agencies have pictures of Jazmin's high school graduation
on the weekend, I'm not sure whether a photographer got into
the building or if someone has sold the pics, Jazmin's mother is
pictured, Prince Albert is not. So I'm only posting these hoping
that no further speculations will start again (see the mod post
above!).

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **
Iceflower Tamara isn't in the pictures you posted. Do you have a link?
Old 06-07-2010, 06:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

Congratulations on her graduating. It's a pity if Albert couldn't be there.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Aristocracy

Hi Jazmin is a beautiful young lady. She has graduated with honours again. Her mother really did a good job. I hope her father takes time to have some private time with her and to tell her how proud he is that God has blessed him with a daughter like her. Both parents should be proud, but her mother deserves all the credit.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:25 PM
Nobility

Yes, she do. With all the problem Tamara had to go through she did what was best for Jaz. Beautiful, honor student, graduate with honors.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:11 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
Iceflower Tamara isn't in the pictures you posted. Do you have a link?
I have. I didn't post any as there isn't a good one of mother and
daughter pitured together, but here are two of them:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 06-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'm not lashing out at Albert, but I just have a few questions. Is he in any way involved in his childrens lives? Does he see them often, does he take care of them financially??

Oops nevermind...I read what Zonk said on the previous page. I guess we have no idea about his relationship with his kids.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Royal Highness

Great pictures RADKER! Jazmin looked lovely on her special day
Old 06-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for the pics. She looked very pretty.