The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-31-2012, 04:49 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
You are right that it doesn't mean she was not there but not photographed, but it certainly does mean she was not a member of the wedding party which is what was said in the original posting.
IMO that recent link with guestlist is in no way an official guestlist, but a 'pet-project' from a family-tree-enthousiast at this genealogy-site to link as many people on the site together based on what was probably an early version of a concept guestlist

Old 11-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

WOW! I am very pleased surprised. Charlene and her "stepdaughter (?)" are looking so happy. Albert must be very proud of his two girls.

I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:18 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Jazmin looks like a barbie doll and Charlene has an awkward smile in the picture.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

I really dislike Jazmin's hair colour, she was so beautiful with her natural colour. But yeah, it's nice to see that Albert is spending some time with his daughter, and that Charlene gets to know her.

Old 11-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Aristocracy

Oh her hair color is not that bad, in fact, it looks great in the photo. But I wish she had worn her hair down instead of up. Anyway, I wish someone had gotten a snap shot of father and daughter on the dancefloor. The article said she was comfortable on her dad's arm as he took her for a turn on the dancefloor. I just love it!
Old 11-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Jazmin looks like a barbie doll and Charlene has an awkward smile in the picture.
I agree. It almost looks like Charlene was forcing herself to smile. She looked very uncomfortable to me in that picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Observer7 View Post
The part of the article I liked of them at the PGA was that she (Jazmin) looked natural on her father's arm when took her for a turn on the dance floor.

Awesome and too cute!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Observer7 View Post
Oh her hair color is not that bad, in fact, it looks great in the photo. But I wish she had worn her hair down instead of up. Anyway, I wish someone had gotten a snap shot of father and daughter on the dancefloor. The article said she was comfortable on her dad's arm as he took her for a turn on the dancefloor. I just love it!

I think we got the point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
I really dislike Jazmin's hair colour, she was so beautiful with her natural colour. But yeah, it's nice to see that Albert is spending some time with his daughter, and that Charlene gets to know her.

As to her hair, I think the colour is very bad and does not suit her at all. She would look way better in her natural colour. But,since she is not a public person per se, I don't know how much appropriate is it to talk about her hair / clothes / anything? On the other hand, she made a public appearance... I just don't know where the line now is when it comes to commenting on Jazmin. How much of a private and how much of a public person she is and when?
Old 11-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Not sure about a barbie doll, but IMO she certainly did not look very attractive. She may look better on a university campus in blue jeans and t-shirt with the hair down and not bleached blonde. She looked kind of rat pack 1960s Vegas to me.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:08 AM
Royal Highness

I like the photo of Albert, Charlene and Jazmin posing on the photo.

Jazmin is beautiful and I do not see that Charlene is inconfortable.

Of Course, the people who are always criticing Charlene, are so desappointed to watch Charlène with Jazmin that they will say that the Charlene's smile is forced.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:40 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere
Of Course, the people who are always criticing Charlene, are so desappointed to watch Charlène with Jazmin that they will say that the Charlene's smile is forced.
Do you take every criticism of Charlene personally or something? I like Charlene as a person and I'm not one of those people who constantly criticises her every move, but I can see that smile is forced. She either doesn't want to be there or she wants to be away from the cameras.
I'm not disappointed to watch Charlene and Jazmin, I think it's great they've met and they can spend some time together.
Just because we disagree with your opinion that everything is fine, doesn't mean we're wrong and we should be slated for it.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
I like the photo of Albert, Charlene and Jazmin posing on the photo.

Jazmin is beautiful and I do not see that Charlene is inconfortable.

Of course not. I rarely comment on Charlene or anyone else, and, mind you, it's not (as you said) always criticism. But I always say what I think. And this was what I thought. I find Jazmin quite good looking (minus the bleached blond hair), but I do not find her beautiful. And I find Charlene looking very uncomfortable in that particular picture, I find her smile forced.

Why would you say I would be disappointed to see Charlene with Jazmin? I don't know either of them, and, personally, I don't really care. Simple comment on what I see, no emotions on my side. Too many on your, I think. You already told me I was jealous and unhappy, now you tell me I am disappointed. Nice...

Looks to me you can't stand a single negative comment on Charlene, like you are taking all negative comments on Charlene way too personally and you don't allow a slightest criticism of her. Well, just to remind you (yet again) this is an opinion forum and we are stating our opinions. We are entitled to that. But you cannot diminish other people only because you don't like the fact not everyone is as fond of Charlene as you are.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

So happy to see them three together !!!!
Old 11-04-2012, 10:05 AM
Nobility

I am sorry but were is thé pic of Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Jazmin ? Can't find it on the thread
Old 11-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by assia View Post
I am sorry but were is thé pic of Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Jazmin ? Can't find it on the thread
Here is the link to the photo:

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/...lloVol1250.jpg
Old 11-04-2012, 01:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think it's very nice that Jazmin is beginning to appear publicly with her father now that she's an adult. It made sense to protect her privacy for a long time and discourage press attention, but she's now old enough to make that decision for herself, and it's great that she has the option of appearing as part of the family at an official engagement like this.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:32 PM
Courtier

I remember reading in a Hollywood paper about Prince Albert attending an event in Hollywood. He stayed at a posh five star hotel. This was for a pubic event. What was not made public was the fact that his then teenager daughter Jazmin were staying at the same hotel. The story went on to detail Prince Alberts care for his daughter. He took her shopping and pampered her. This was years before he married Charlene. Prince Albert has said in interviews that he has long been able to conduct much of his life privately and did not share the same paparazzi fate that befell his sisters. No doubt, Prince Albert's relationship with his daughter is deeper than is publicized. I've read articles by a few who have met Jazmine and the impression of her personality is the same, she is cheerful, charming and sweet. Prince Albert is a nice man and undoubtedly father and daughter get along very well.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by agogo View Post
I remember reading in a Hollywood paper about Prince Albert attending an event in Hollywood. He stayed at a posh five star hotel. This was for a pubic event. What was not made public was the fact that his then teenager daughter Jazmin was staying at the same hotel. The story went on to detail Prince Alberts care for his daughter. He took her shopping and pampered her. This was years before he married Charlene. Prince Albert has said in interviews that he has long been able to conduct much of his life privately and did not share the same paparazzi fate that befell his sisters. No doubt, Prince Albert's relationship with his daughter is deeper than is publicized. I've read articles by a few who have met Jazmine and the impression of her personality is the same, she is cheerful, charming and sweet. Prince Albert is a nice man and undoubtedly father and daughter get along very well.
Thank you. Your post supports mine and it isn't the first time I posted it. The reporter who told me said it was common knowledge Jazmin was staying at the hotel with him and Charlene. Prince Albert's ChildrenThe event was 2009.

Honestly, most American's have no interest in Royalty and if they do its the British Royals who get all the covers and articles in Magazines and Tabloids.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:07 AM
Aristocracy

Maybe when Jazmin finishes college she will decide to move to Monaco for a while and be with her dad and the rest of her family.

I am just so happy to know that Albert is a good dad and he obviously loves his daughter very much.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:49 AM
Nobility

Where Alex is at. Why they not photo with him.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Such a pity that there is only one pic of them three together !
Old 11-06-2012, 08:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody7058 View Post
Where Alex is at. Why they not photo with him.
He is to young to attend such and event.