Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct there is no LAW. However, there are several things the press considers: 1. Security issues of the minor child 2. the public's opinion of children being hounded when through no fault of their own they become public property and fair game. Too many Mothers out there that would turn on those photographers. Jazmin would not have secret service protection. Albert in the past has hired Galvin DeBecker to provide that for her. His connections alone would be enough to make most photographers back off. I also have personal knowledge of two Celebrities who cut deals with the press - it goes like this - leave my kids alone and I will grant you exclusive shots. They "tip off" the press as to where they can get these shots. Some celebrities don't mind their kids being photographed, others do. Some are very protective of their kids. Once the kids turn 18 or finish high school, then all bets are off on the photos because the kids aren't considered minors anymore. I would expect that once she starts college you will see more candid photos of her.

There are different laws for people whether they are considered public or private citizens, and it depends where the pictures were taken, outside on a public street or inside a private event? It's not so much taking the photograph it's in publishing the photograph. I needed to add here, it depends how the pictures were taken? I posted about this a long time ago. Also there has to be signs posted everywhere if there is filming going on inside or you have to sign a release. It doesn't make a difference in this case? I have some lovely swamp land for sell? ;) :D

In LA paparazzi chase people in cars (for hours), they make U-turns in the middle of busy streets--they're not only a menace to the celebrity but to the public in general, and no laws seem to exist for them, in spite of the stalking laws that were put in place years ago. Paparazzi think nothing of knocking someone down to get their shot. Most stores here have what they call privacy screens that they roll down when the paparazzi get's too intense. But there are certain hot spots where the paparazzi hang out--if a celeb is there, they know what to expect.

There are different laws for people whether they are considered public or private citizens, and it depends where the pictures were taken, outside on a public street or inside a private event? It's not so much taking the photograph it's in publishing the photograph. I needed to add here, it depends how the pictures were taken? I posted about this a long time ago. Also there has to be signs posted everywhere if there is filming going on inside or you have to sign a release. It doesn't make a difference in this case? I have some lovely swamp land for sell? ;) :D

In LA paparazzi chase people in cars (for hours), they make U-turns in the middle of busy streets--they're not only a menace to the celebrity but to the public in general, and no laws seem to exist for them, in spite of the stalking laws that were put in place years ago. Paparazzi think nothing of knocking someone down to get their shot. Most stores here have what they call privacy screens that they roll down when the paparazzi get's too intense. But there are certain hot spots where the paparazzi hang out--if a celeb is there, they know what to expect.

Hence my mentioning why two the of the celebs I know with kids cut deals with them. They have it worked out pretty nicely. I grant you it's not Lindsey Lohan but still they have deals with these guys so the kids aren't hounded. Jazmin now that she has graduated probably will be subjected to more intrusions.

LadyMacAlpine is correct. I also received word from someone who was at the event that saw her there but they are not a member of this forum. Their understanding was that Albert had requested no press coverage of her. I can't give you any more of an explanation than that but the person who told me I have known for a long time and they have always been reliable. I guess you will have to believe what you want since I will not be able to provide further information.

LadyM. is also correct on the graduation as I checked the school web page and they confirmed June 5th. It's anybody's guess if Albert will be there, but I'm sure if he is he will want to stay in the background since it's not just Jazmin who is graduating. I hope he will be there but it will depend on his schedule would be my guess.
I will have to agree with you and LadyMac, hibou as I know you have reliable sources.
Now as to whether Pa was or will be there is another thing. I am certain however he is probably paying for Jaz's tuition upon attending University so all is well and she can attend evidently.I was away in another country when I graduated high school a long time ago and my parents did not fly in but they sent money and we spoke over the telephone-correspondence- so all was well and accordingly. I went on to university.
Jaz sounds like she is a dedicated student so I think she will not let herself or others down.Maybe when Jaz marries, Pa will hopefully walk her down the aisle.
But I do not remember him at Caro or Steph's graduation so I think he may not perceive graduation in the traditional terms. jmo-nor do I remember who was at his- from either high school or University...and I hope the razzi will not hound her.. as she enters another chapter of her life.
Correct me if I am wrong.

PC was at Albert's graduation at Amherst. I remember seeing him in his cap and gown with his parent's and her. PS was probably still in high school. Most colleges in the US get out in May.

Some agencies have pictures of Jazmin's high school graduation
on the weekend, I'm not sure whether a photographer got into
the building or if someone has sold the pics, Jazmin's mother is
pictured, Prince Albert is not. So I'm only posting these hoping
that no further speculations will start again (see the mod post
above!).

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Thats Jazmin?
Wow she has grown up.

Cute! She looks a lot like her mother. :D

Jazmin has indeed grown into a beautiful young woman.

Congrats to her on her high school graduation!

:flowers:Jaz is very cute, her mother did a good job on raising her. One for the mother.:ROFLMAO:

:flowers:Jaz is very cute, her mother did a good job on raising her. One for the mother.:ROFLMAO:
I second that and I hope Jaz has continued success always..........
A lovely young lady indeed!

Some agencies have pictures of Jazmin's high school graduation
on the weekend, I'm not sure whether a photographer got into
the building or if someone has sold the pics, Jazmin's mother is
pictured, Prince Albert is not. So I'm only posting these hoping
that no further speculations will start again (see the mod post
above!).

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **
Iceflower Tamara isn't in the pictures you posted. Do you have a link?

Congratulations on her graduating. It's a pity if Albert couldn't be there.

Hi Jazmin is a beautiful young lady. She has graduated with honours again. Her mother really did a good job. I hope her father takes time to have some private time with her and to tell her how proud he is that God has blessed him with a daughter like her. Both parents should be proud, but her mother deserves all the credit.

:flowers:Yes, she do. With all the problem Tamara had to go through she did what was best for Jaz. Beautiful, honor student, graduate with honors.:ROFLMAO:

I'm not lashing out at Albert, but I just have a few questions. Is he in any way involved in his childrens lives? Does he see them often, does he take care of them financially??

Oops nevermind...I read what Zonk said on the previous page. I guess we have no idea about his relationship with his kids.

Great pictures RADKER! Jazmin looked lovely on her special day

Thanks for the pics. She looked very pretty.

Whoever was there or not there is none of my business. The day was about Jazmin Grace and congratulations to her. She has been very impressive with doing so well in school and showing concern for the less fortunate -more mature than her years I would say. This is quite an accomplishment and a major milestone in her life. Congrats to the grad!

:graduate::monacostandard::monacoflag:

She's a pretty young lady and I hope she does well. But, honestly, I don't see any resemblance between her and the Grimaldi family.

She has her fathers hair and she has his smile. Both she and her brother has his hair and smile.

But Jazmin is the only one who has Albert as her father. :ermm:
Bahamagirl is referring to Alexandre, Albert's six-year-old son (he'll turn seven in August) with Nicole Coste. I think Alexandre looks a lot like Albert. I think Jazmin tends to look more like her mother but still, in some photos there's a hint of her father. :flowers:

Oh it is just because Bahamagirl said both she and her brother. Alexandre would be her half-brother, got confused.

Oh it is just because Bahamagirl said both she and her brother. Alexandre would be her half-brother, got confused.
Haha, it's okay, I understood why you were confused, I was just clarifying :flowers:. I guess Bahamagirl was thinking along the lines of "They both have the same father, so they're brother and sister". That I know of, Jazmin doesn't have any other siblings from her mother. I hope! :lol:

Thanks for all the pictures. She looks very beautiful and I think she does have a lot the Kelly side. She does look more like a Kelly to me than a Grimaldi, so to speak.

Haha, it's okay, I understood why you were confused, I was just clarifying :flowers:. I guess Bahamagirl was thinking along the lines of "They both have the same father, so they're brother and sister". That I know of, Jazmin doesn't have any other siblings from her mother. I hope! :lol:
Jazmin is Tamara's only child so far. She's 48.

Jazmin looks lovely, self confident and very photogenic, like Caroline is and Grace was. She reminds a lot of Grace in her bearings, much more than her female cousins on the Grimaldi side. However she looks drop dead like her mother, but she's inherited Stephanie's long legs. Those Minnie style shoes are a no-no IMO.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom