The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-19-2011, 10:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

There isn't a win win situation. Some people are arguing for this thread to be closed with reasons that they children aren't royal; and some other are arguing that it should remain open because they are still Albert's children. IMO if one doesn't have an interest in the kids then this thread will be of no interest; if others do they have a right to discuss them in a respectful manner.

Old 08-19-2011, 10:54 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234 View Post
There isn't a win win situation. Some people are arguing for this thread to be closed with reasons that they children aren't royal; and some other are arguing that it should remain open because they are still Albert's children. IMO if one doesn't have an interest in the kids then this thread will be of no interest; if others do they have a right to discuss them in a respectful manner.
"If one doesn't have an interest in the kids then this thread will be of no interest; if others do, they have a right to discuss them in a respectful manner."

Exactly! And both of those children are royal/of royal blood regardless of the circumstances of their births which is not their fault.

Old 08-19-2011, 11:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Carry on, then. Speculating about a little boy and the relationship with his father just seems wierd to me.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Observer7 View Post
"If one doesn't have an interest in the kids then this thread will be of no interest; if others do, they have a right to discuss them in a respectful manner."

Exactly! And both of those children are royal/of royal blood regardless of circumstances of their births which is not their fault.
Yes, but what's been going recently in this thread is speculation. When there is a new picture or actual news on Jazmin or Alexandre its great to discuss them. But when we begin to speculate the discussion will become pointless.
Old 08-19-2011, 01:12 PM
Nobility

In this interview in 2007, he said that Jazmin has already been in the palace.

Juillet 2007, Albert de Monaco, Ma mère et moi - mariage-monaco - ParisMatch.com

Avez-vous des relations avec Jazmin Grace, votre fille de 15 ans, qui vit en Californie?
Je l’ai vue, elle est venue me voir au palais. Tout va bien.
Léonard de Vinci
Old 08-19-2011, 01:51 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Observer7
"If one doesn't have an interest in the kids then this thread will be of no interest...
Exactly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
Carry on, then. Speculating about a little boy and the relationship with his father just seems wierd to me.
I agree with you Kitty!
Old 08-19-2011, 02:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by titiromi View Post
In this interview in 2007, he said that Jazmin has already been in the palace.

Juillet 2007, Albert de Monaco, Ma mère et moi - mariage-monaco - ParisMatch.com

Avez-vous des relations avec Jazmin Grace, votre fille de 15 ans, qui vit en Californie?
Je l’ai vue, elle est venue me voir au palais. Tout va bien.
Translation:
Quote:
Do you have relationships with Jazmin Grace, your 15 year old girl who lives in California?
I saw her, she came to see me at the palace.
All is well.
Article translated
This is more proof of what I have been saying that they see each other.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:09 PM
Aristocracy

I agree that we should stop speculating about the children's relationship with their father. I also have a suggestion, those persons who do not wish to discuss Jazmin and Alexander, please do not visit this thread. I would like to discuss them from time to time when there are new pictures of them. Alberts children with Charlene will be discussed in the Parents thread. This thread is for Jazmin and Alexander. I think we need to cut all of the harshness of this thread.

My only interest in Albert was when I learnt that he had fathered a half black son. My main interest in this family is Alexander.
Old 08-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamagirl View Post
I agree that we should stop speculating about the children's relationship with their father. I also have a suggestion, those persons who do not wish to discuss Jazmin and Alexander, please do not visit this thread. I would like to discuss them from time to time when there are new pictures of them. Alberts children with Charlene will be discussed in the Parents thread. This thread is for Jazmin and Alexander. I think we need to cut all of the harshness of this thread.

My only interest in Albert was when I learnt that he had fathered a half black son. My main interest in this family is Alexander.
And my only interest at the moment is Jazmin Grace not Alexandre.
Old 08-20-2011, 05:29 PM
Nobility

Quote:

I have heard alot of people say that since Alexandre came along and I just don't understand it. Why does his color make a difference? And if it does, why him and not someone else? Africa is crawling with genuine royals that are 100% Black, or there is my favorite, Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein who married an African-American woman -and it's not my favorite because she's Black but because it was a true romance, she was a "commoner", not nearly as wealthy as him and a good deal older than him but she was the woman he loved and wanted to marry. So, with stories like that, with genuine Black royalty in the world, I don't understand why a half-Black illegitimate son of the Prince of Monaco is such a big deal to some people. I really don't understand it.

Old 08-20-2011, 06:02 PM
Aristocracy

If you followed the story, this romance was forbidden. If it was not who knows what could have happened. Why do you think so many people of colour and white fell in love with the Obamas.
Old 08-20-2011, 06:03 PM
Aristocracy

Bones maybe you would understand it if you were a person of colour
Old 08-20-2011, 06:53 PM
Nobility

I am
Old 08-21-2011, 12:40 AM
Aristocracy

Color is not the issue and should NOT be brought up in this thread. I want to PA with both his kids and him making the effort. Alex's color does not matter.
Old 08-21-2011, 02:16 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Color is not the issue and should be brought up in this thread. I want to PA with both his kids and him making the effort. Alex's color does not matter.
I couldn't agree more.

Old 08-21-2011, 09:47 PM
Aristocracy

It would be interesting over time to see how these two children are either incorporated in his family or ignored by his family.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Everything about Alex (child) and Jasmin (adult) is bound to be of interest, not because someone's skin colour, but because of the lives they lead, and the relationships with their father.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
It would be interesting over time to see how these two children are either incorporated in his family or ignored by his family.
Why does it have to be one or the other? It is possible that they may have separate a private relationship away from the public life he is required to live and we would never know about it.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:11 PM
Aristocracy

Does anyone know if Jazmin has bodyguards with her while in school in NY?
Old 08-24-2011, 08:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Does anyone know if Jazmin has bodyguards with her while in school in NY?
Unless you are planning on kidnapping her is this really something that should be publically known?