Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who finds it totally weird that Jazmin was in the red carpet with Albert and Charlene and we didn't get any pic except this one?!

Can anyone find a picture of Charlene's Maid of Honour? I don't even remember seeing pictures of Jazmin at the wedding or any media coverage of her being there.

I don't remember hearing about her attending the wedding.

I didn't even know she attended the Princess Grace Awards.

Last edited by a moderator:
I misjudged Prince Albert. Jazmin was at her father's wedding and in the wedding party.

Wedding of Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock

If Jazmin was a Maid of Honour at this wedding, I would imagine there would have been pictures of her available. This just seems like a website anyone can do.

Why do we need constant confirmation (i.e. pictures, videos, etc.) to show that Albert plays a role in his kids life. Anyone can pose for a picture, its what you do behind closed doors (in private ) as father that counts IMO. Does he know their likes and dislikes, if and when they have a problem can they call him, can they hang out together at events where there are no photogs?

I don't know, I guess it's great to see Albert as a father.

I think your source is a bit off on the facts. She was not a member of the wedding party. Just taking a very brief glance over the list of wedding guests the Prince & Princess of Asturias did not attend either. King Juan Carlos had been listed on the official guest list but he backed out the day before and did not send any substitute in his place.

I don't know, I guess it's great to see Albert as a father.

Exactly! That is all it is! I my father was selfish and self centered and he lived with us and he was horrible.

It's just good to see Albert like this.

Albert does not play a role as a father at all! I don´t know what relationship he has with his son, how ofter he visits him, but with Jazmin has always been different. He recognized her too late, we never see her in Monaco, not even at the Nice airport. She doesn t seem to have a relationship with the Grimaldi family. And how ofter does Albert travel to the US? Once a year? Maybe he is a good father by phone:ermm:

The girl not only looks like her mother but also dresses like her. I hate that hairdo, and she should not dye blonde.

Last edited:
Another reason why I think it would be great to see Albert with his children because it would let everyone know that he's not allowing palace officials and the tabloids to distant himself from having a meanigful relationship with the two children he had outside of marriage.

But I think he has said that he's close to his children so I'll take his word for it. Great to see his daughter at the awards though.

I misjudged Prince Albert. Jazmin was at her father's wedding and in the wedding party.

Wedding of Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock

Well that wasn't hard to fact check. The adult bridesmaids at the religious service were Donatella Knecht and Isabelle Kristensen. It was just Donatella at the civil service Donatella and Chris Levine were the official witnesses at both the civil and religious service. Jazmin was not in the wedding party and I doubt she was at the wedding at all. Somewhere in the wedding thread there is a pdf doc listing all 800 guests in attendance if someone wants to take the time to find it and search for her name just to be sure. Had she been there I am sure it would have been commented on at the time.

Last edited:
If Jazmin was a Maid of Honour at this wedding, I would imagine there would have been pictures of her available. This just seems like a website anyone can do.

Why do we need constant confirmation (i.e. pictures, videos, etc.) to show that Albert plays a role in his kids life. Anyone can pose for a picture, its what you do behind closed doors (in private ) as father that counts IMO. Does he know their likes and dislikes, if and when they have a problem can they call him, can they hang out together at events where there are no photogs?

I also highly doubt the "Maid of Honour" thing. It seems impossible to be a Maid of Honour and not to have a single picture. She would have been very close to the wedding couple.

Well, you see, some people will not believe until they see ;). What I want to know is why do they even care. It's between Albert and Jazmin, what kind of relationship they have, they want to have and they are happy with. Who are we to judge him not even knowing what the truth is? Posts like the one below are simply
assumptions, yet sound like someone knows the truth.
Albert does not play a role as a father at all! I don´t know what relationship he has with his son, how ofter he visits him, but with Jazmin has always been different. He recognized her too late, we never see her in Monaco, not even at the Nice airport. She doesn t seem to have a relationship with the Grimaldi family. And how ofter does Albert travel to the US? Once a year? Maybe he is a good father by phone:ermm:

The girl not only looks like her mother but also dresses like her. I hate that hairdo, and she should not dye blonde.

And how do you know all that? The fact you don't see pictures of her in Monaco or at the airport does not mean she isn't / wasn't there. Many people travel without their picture taken, even very famous ones, and, excuse me for saying that, Jazmin is not all that famous after all. So it is possible she is visiting Monaco without public knowing abou it. It is possible she has a relationship with the Grimaldi family without public knowing that.

I agree, he talked about his children in interviews.

I covered everything on the wedding and she was no where in sight. The wedding party was Chris Levine and Donatella Knecht de Massy and read in some places Isabell Kristensen. The only thing about Jazmin was this.
In fact, according to her maternal grandfather she is due to attend today’s religious ceremony. Speaking from Fremont, California, Sam Rotolo told the Mail he believed Jazmin had been invited and had flown out to France.

‘I think she’s going,’ he said. ‘I am sure she will have a great time.’
Read more: Monaco Royal wedding: Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock's uneasy kiss | Mail Online

Jazmin may have been there and if she was it was kept very private. None of the large agencies got a photo of Albert and Jazmin together at the PGA which shows somehow they were able to over shadow the event with photos of them together but more about the event itself.

You should be able to read this part of the Hello article which is about Jazmin. For those who can't see it here's a sentence from it.
Hello understands Jazmin has a close relationship with both Albert and Charlene, holidaying with them in Monaco and keeping in regular contact.
That supports what I have been saying.

First of all even though I don't care for the bottom of the dress there is nothing wrong with what Jazmin is wearing. BTW, that was a compliment on how Jazmin is dressed because Tamara Rotolo has a nice wardrobe.

Your information is incorrect. Jazmin and her father have a relationship; she knows Alexandre and has spent time in Monaco with Caroline and her kids as well. Albert and Charlene were in CA a few years ago and Jazmin attended the event with them about Princess Grace. Sources, reporters (plural) who were told not to take photos and like this time nothing was put in print. Jazmin was a minor and I think it was Zonk who said CA has laws to protect them. A producer of a show witnessed them together and told people she saw them, then later retracted her statements on another Forum since she can't stand Albert. During the CA visit Jazmin stayed at the hotel with Al & Charlene. They went hiking and no photographers were allowed. Present were Chris Levine and other Kelly cousins.

You can dislike Albert and Charlene all you want but you can't discredit the relationship he has with his children.

ETA: There are photos of Jazmin in Monaco and with her mother in the airport taken a few years ago. After Jazmin was at Roc Agel with Albert and Charlene according to the press.

Last edited:
The part of the article I liked of them at the PGA was that she (Jazmin) looked natural on her father's arm when took her for a turn on the dance floor.

Awesome and too cute!!

Oh, what a great find. ! Well, that settles that question, i.e. was Jazmin at the wedding. ? Yes, she was and in a prominent role. ! :flowers:

WOW, did no one actually watch the wedding. It was only a year ago so memories haven't faded that much surely and there is a lot of photographic and video evidence available as well.
At the civil service Chris Levine and Donatella Knecht were the official witnesses to the wedding.
At the religious service the next day Chris Levine was again the Best Man and Donatella Knecht was Maid of Honour. Isabelle Kristensen was the other adult bridesmaid. Chris and Donatella again signed the register as official witnesses to the wedding.
Jazmin was not a member of the wedding party.

Maybe she was somewhere in the background or inside, i don't know, but certainly not in the limelight...with all the rumours that accompanied that wedding surely *every* tv commentator would have mentioned her if she had been anywhere near a camera...

Last edited:
Jazmin was not a bridesmaid, that's for sure. But she might was at the wedding and it's possible that she didn't get photographed.
I remember his son and his mother were in Monaco at the time of the wedding. And his mother went to the palace and shouted or something like two days before the wedding. I'll search for the link

WOW, did no one actually watch the wedding. It was only a year ago so memories haven't faded that much surely and there is a lot of photographic and video evidence available as well.
At the civil service Chris Levine and Donatella Knecht were the official witnesses to the wedding.
At the religious service the next day Chris Levine was again the Best Man and Donatella Knecht was Maid of Honour. Isabelle Kristensen was the other adult bridesmaid. Chris and Donatella again signed the register as official witnesses to the wedding.
Jazmin was not a member of the wedding party.

I did not see coverage of the wedding apart from a couple of highlights on our Irish news. I didn't have access to the internet either as I was staying in my mom's house and she doesn't have internet connection. !

I did see some lovely pictures some time after the event.

Just because she wasn't seen does not mean she was not there and what would anyone have to gain by saying she was there when she was not? And my understanding is that they have a good relationship so why wouldn't Albert and Charlene NOT have invited her especially based on the article and photo from Oct 22nd?

They are in a picture with her and Albert was seen dancing with his child at the PGA.

Just because she wasn't seen does not mean she was not there and what would anyone have to gain by saying she was there when she was not? .
You are right that it doesn't mean she was not there but not photographed, but it certainly does mean she was not a member of the wedding party which is what was said in the original posting.

You are right that it doesn't mean she was not there but not photographed, but it certainly does mean she was not a member of the wedding party which is what was said in the original posting.

IMO that recent link with guestlist is in no way an official guestlist, but a 'pet-project' from a family-tree-enthousiast at this genealogy-site to link as many people on the site together based on what was probably an early version of a concept guestlist

WOW! I am very pleased surprised. Charlene and her "stepdaughter (?)" are looking so happy. Albert must be very proud of his two girls.

Jazmin looks like a barbie doll and Charlene has an awkward smile in the picture.

I really dislike Jazmin's hair colour, she was so beautiful with her natural colour. But yeah, it's nice to see that Albert is spending some time with his daughter, and that Charlene gets to know her.

Oh her hair color is not that bad, in fact, it looks great in the photo. But I wish she had worn her hair down instead of up. Anyway, I wish someone had gotten a snap shot of father and daughter on the dancefloor. The article said she was comfortable on her dad's arm as he took her for a turn on the dancefloor. I just love it!

Jazmin looks like a barbie doll and Charlene has an awkward smile in the picture.

I agree. It almost looks like Charlene was forcing herself to smile. She looked very uncomfortable to me in that picture.

The part of the article I liked of them at the PGA was that she (Jazmin) looked natural on her father's arm when took her for a turn on the dance floor.

Awesome and too cute!!

Oh her hair color is not that bad, in fact, it looks great in the photo. But I wish she had worn her hair down instead of up. Anyway, I wish someone had gotten a snap shot of father and daughter on the dancefloor. The article said she was comfortable on her dad's arm as he took her for a turn on the dancefloor. I just love it!

I think we got the point ;)

I really dislike Jazmin's hair colour, she was so beautiful with her natural colour. But yeah, it's nice to see that Albert is spending some time with his daughter, and that Charlene gets to know her.

As to her hair, I think the colour is very bad and does not suit her at all. She would look way better in her natural colour. But,since she is not a public person per se, I don't know how much appropriate is it to talk about her hair / clothes / anything? On the other hand, she made a public appearance... I just don't know where the line now is when it comes to commenting on Jazmin. How much of a private and how much of a public person she is and when?

Not sure about a barbie doll, but IMO she certainly did not look very attractive. She may look better on a university campus in blue jeans and t-shirt with the hair down and not bleached blonde. She looked kind of rat pack 1960s Vegas to me.

I like the photo of Albert, Charlene and Jazmin posing on the photo.

Jazmin is beautiful and I do not see that Charlene is inconfortable.

Of Course, the people who are always criticing Charlene, are so desappointed to watch Charlène with Jazmin that they will say that the Charlene's smile is forced.

melina premiere said:
Of Course, the people who are always criticing Charlene, are so desappointed to watch Charlène with Jazmin that they will say that the Charlene's smile is forced.

Do you take every criticism of Charlene personally or something? I like Charlene as a person and I'm not one of those people who constantly criticises her every move, but I can see that smile is forced. She either doesn't want to be there or she wants to be away from the cameras.
I'm not disappointed to watch Charlene and Jazmin, I think it's great they've met and they can spend some time together.
Just because we disagree with your opinion that everything is fine, doesn't mean we're wrong and we should be slated for it.

I like the photo of Albert, Charlene and Jazmin posing on the photo.

Jazmin is beautiful and I do not see that Charlene is inconfortable.

Of course not. I rarely comment on Charlene or anyone else, and, mind you, it's not (as you said) always criticism. But I always say what I think. And this was what I thought. I find Jazmin quite good looking (minus the bleached blond hair), but I do not find her beautiful. And I find Charlene looking very uncomfortable in that particular picture, I find her smile forced.

Why would you say I would be disappointed to see Charlene with Jazmin? I don't know either of them, and, personally, I don't really care. Simple comment on what I see, no emotions on my side. Too many on your, I think. You already told me I was jealous and unhappy, now you tell me I am disappointed. Nice...

Looks to me you can't stand a single negative comment on Charlene, like you are taking all negative comments on Charlene way too personally and you don't allow a slightest criticism of her. Well, just to remind you (yet again) this is an opinion forum and we are stating our opinions. We are entitled to that. But you cannot diminish other people only because you don't like the fact not everyone is as fond of Charlene as you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom