Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks like her mother, which is nice. They are attractive, no beauties. I hate the last picture, as she looks like a tart, but so do most young ladies these days. Grace had class and elegance. Not apparent here.

Sorry but with that bleached big hair, animal print, and pose, she looks like a caucasian Nicki Minaj to me !!!

She is a pretty girl based on her other pics, it's just the styling which is so wrong.

American Observer7 said:
Well gosh. You ladies are really hard on this young girl, saying that she lacks class and grace etc. And I know why but many ladies die their hair. And she is a blonde, she a sandy blonde.

This made me giggle! I agree there's maybe one or two harsh comments, but the rest of us are just observing that while she's a very pretty girl, she bears no resemblance to her grandmother, Grace.

That's all I meant when I said I saw no Grace in her! :) It wasn't meant to be insulting.

I have to agree with HRHHermione. I see nothing of her legendary grandmother at all.

Jazmin looks like her own mother.

Yes, her grandmother, not being graceful.

The older she gets the more she looks like her mother. If her hair was the natural color she would even look more so. Photo of them side by side

Now, you/we don't know that her hair is not a natural blonde. Blondes do run in the family. Her clothes looked pricey as well as that purse. Those shoes she is wearing are odd.

Natural hair color is dark and again with her mother.

Well gosh. You ladies are really hard on this young girl, saying that she lacks class and grace etc. And I know why but many ladies die their hair. And she is a blonde, she a sandy blonde.
I put in bold pink type why I responded to your post showing Jazmin is not a pale blonde. I never said "that she lacks class and grace etc." nor do I consider anything I said hard on her. I posted the facts of hair color and she looks like her mother.

Last edited:
LadyMacAlpine,
You didn't say those things but others did.

I am hoping that Jazmin ends up marrying royalty herself because of the way people treat her.

LadyMacAlpine,

I am hoping that Jazmin ends up marrying royalty herself because of the way people treat her.

And what is so wrong with the way people treat her? Have you seen / heard how people treat her?

I hope Prince Albert is blessed with progeny from his now wife Princess Charlene.And I hope they have children asap.
All his children all blessings to him

LadyMacAlpine,

Correct, I didn't say any of those things however, it was my post you quoted when you said it.

About how people treat Jazmin. No one has said she is ugly etc. only expressed their opinion on the ultra light blonde hair and dress. I haven't seen anyone on this forum attacking her like they have on others. Jazmin hasn't found what is good for her style wise and even then there will always be someone who doesn't like something. I wouldn't wish on her to marry a royal if I felt as you do because the woman who do are then attacked for no reason other than boredom or nastiness to get a rise out of the posters who like them. A good example look at how Charlene is treated.

Correct, I didn't say any of those things however, it was my post you quoted when you said it.

About how people treat Jazmin. No one has said she is ugly etc. only expressed their opinion on the ultra light blonde hair and dress. I haven't seen anyone on this forum attacking her like they have on others. Jazmin hasn't found what is good for her style wise and even then there will always be someone who doesn't like something. I wouldn't wish on her to marry a royal if I felt as you do because the woman who do are then attacked for no reason other than boredom or nastiness to get a rise out of the posters who like them. A good example look at how Charlene is treated.

Jazmin grew up in California and is now attending college in NYC. The experimentation with hair color and fashion is normal for a college kid. It's hard enough for them to figure out who they are now that they are not living at home most of the year, but in Jazmin's case she's had to deal with people whispering about who her father was to the reality of who he really is. This is an identity issue unto itself. I would not be too hard on her given her circumstances. Let wait a few years and see what happens. As for Charlene - whole different story there and as an adult, she knew full well what she was walking into and thus fair game IMO.

LadyMacalpine, I appreciat your analyst about Jazmin and about a wedding with a royal.
Jazmin is happy , she can live as she wants. No critics about her , When Prince Albert recognized her in 20006, the palace sais she could come to live in Monaco when she would be adult.
She lived yet in California . She knows she would be critic the first time she would be in public in Monaco. She prefers to live in USA in incognito and live as all the young women of her age.

The same persons who critic hardly Charlene would have critic Jazmin because she would be also seen as an usurpator as Charlene is seen.

I came across this photo this morning of Jazmin except I can't tell you more about it than it was tagged with her name and it does look like her.

ETA: There are two photos of Jazmin at the PGA. I blew them up just a little and one is with Albert's cousin Chris Levine.

Last edited:
LadyMacAlpine said:
I came across this photo this morning of Jazmin except I can't tell you more about it than it was tagged with her name and it does look like her.

ETA: There are two photos of Jazmin at the PGA. I blew them up just a little and one is with Albert's cousin Chris Levine.

It's so nice to see that PA is involving Jazmin in his life and in such a discreet way. She's a lovely girl. :)

LadyMacAlpine said:
She has been a part of his life for a long time as is Alexandre.

Indeed, yes. However, I don't recall ever seeing a picture of Jazmin at the Princess Grace Awards. That's what I meant. ;)

We never saw Jazmin attending to an event like this.
We saw her on a photo with Chris Levine who is very near of Prince Albert.
Perhaps Albert is introducing her step by step in the public life of Monaco.
It will be a good thing , Jaemin is beautiful and very intelligent . Why not?

We never saw Jazmin attending to an event like this.
We saw her on a photo with Chris Levine who is very near of Prince Albert.
Perhaps Albert is introducing her step by step in the public life of Monaco.
It will be a good thing , Jaemin is beautiful and very intelligent . Why not?

She is nice looking, yes, but beautiful? I wouldn't say so. But I understand opinions differ.
How do we know she is very inteligent, since her life has been private? Just curious.

She is nice looking, yes, but beautiful? I wouldn't say so. But I understand opinions differ.
How do we know she is very inteligent, since her life has been private? Just curious.
Those who have followed Jazmin know about her education.
In June 2010, Jazmin graduated JSerra High School where she was an honor student and a soloist in a school choir that performed with singer Barry Manilow.[2]
Upon graduation, she received The JSerra Senior Faculty Award and the Fine Arts Award. She was also selected to be a lifetime member of The California Scholarship Federation, and has been since she was a sophomore, entitling her to the distinction of Sealbearer.
Wikipedia

Her Wiki page was longer however, someone decided to shorten it. Alexandre is the only one we don't hear much about, Jazmin has been in the news. This is the first time she has attended an event where Albert was and her photo was taken. Her name hasn't appeared anywhere else connected to the event that I have been able to find.

Those who have followed Jazmin know about her education.
Wikipedia

Her Wiki page was longer however, someone decided to shorten it. Alexandre is the only one we don't hear much about, Jazmin has been in the news. This is the first time she has attended an event where Albert was and her photo was taken. Her name hasn't appeared anywhere else connected to the event that I have been able to find.

Thank you for the information. She is, indeed, an inteligent person.
Guess she isn't all that private after all ;)

I wonder if Albert is a father that is present in their lives or is he a distant father, despite him living in Monaco?

I wonder if Albert is a father that is present in their lives or is he a distant father, despite him living in Monaco?
He has a relationship with both. If you look through the old posts you can find interviews have been posted.

Neither of them live in Monaco. His daughter is an American and lives in the US. Alexandre either lives in France or Switzerland depending on which source you use.

Since she attended the PGA and was photographed with Chris Le Vine at the event I think it is reasonable to assume she bumped into her father and his wife at some point during the evening. Post 584 mentions this.

Since she attended the PGA and was photographed with Chris Le Vine at the event I think it is reasonable to assume she bumped into her father and his wife at some point during the evening. Post 584 mentions this.
Adding the photos are in post 171 of the PGA thread. Also post 176 a photo that supports what I have been saying all along that Albert has a relationship with both his children. This is not the first time Jazmin has been at an event with him according to people who have witnessed it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom