The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-31-2009, 06:49 PM
Aristocracy

Has anyone seen anything or pix of the Costes? Alexandre? Its been a year now. Thank you. Its about that time for a looksee of Alexandre-for me.

Old 04-17-2010, 07:42 PM
Commoner

Jazmin Turned 18

Hopefully this is the right section of post this thread...

Wow I have not posted here in ages! I just realized that Jazmin turned 18 last month.

Old 04-18-2010, 02:45 AM
Commoner

is there any recent picture of her?
Old 04-18-2010, 04:50 AM
Heir Apparent

The idea is to let them grow up in relative peace. IMO the kids should not be bothered by the media until they're at least eighteen, and then only if they consent to it.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:34 AM
Aristocracy

I just remembered who she is! Dang albert made us all forget lol! Wonder if she going to consent to being in the press lol
Old 04-18-2010, 06:06 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalsmartie View Post
I just remembered who she is! Dang albert made us all forget lol! Wonder if she going to consent to being in the press lol
Don't think Albert kept her away from the limelight, it's her choice to stay out. Theres no reason to be in the press, anyone who would actually let the press into there lives is mad in my opinion.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:32 PM
Serene Highness

Jazmin should be graduating soon. Does anyone know the date? Usually schools have a list of schools the graduates will be attending so it would be interesting to see where her class will be going. I wonder if she is going to Amherst or if she decided to stay in CA which also has great schools like Stanford.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:14 AM
Aristocracy

i think she would graduate in late may or ealry june...usually june 4th or somehitng.. but its actuatally june 5th...i dont know if he will go
Old 05-25-2010, 06:16 AM
Nobility

Congrat to you Jazmin. I hope PA come to your graduation and bring your baby brother Alex.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:49 AM
Administrator

If the graduation is public, which its hard to tell since its a private school....we most likely won't see pictures of Albert attending if he attends.

Nor will we see Alex. If Albert and Jazmin have a relationship, it is a private one so I wouldn't expect to see him in California.

Old 05-25-2010, 08:19 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I doubt we'll see picture from this event, and if PA comes because it is his daughters graduation we won't know about it.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:24 AM
Aristocracy

maybe she will sends pics to him...
Old 05-25-2010, 04:41 PM
Nobility

If PA don't come PA don't get pictures. PA should come to be proud of what Jazmin did. I think Jazmin would be the happy kid on this earth if he came..
Old 05-30-2010, 02:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
Jazmin should be graduating soon. Does anyone know the date? Usually schools have a list of schools the graduates will be attending so it would be interesting to see where her class will be going. I wonder if she is going to Amherst or if she decided to stay in CA which also has great schools like Stanford.
June 5, and its being held in the school gym. I wonder if Albert will attend and allow photos to be taken of them this time in public since he asked the press not to last year at the Event in CA for Princess Grace.
Old 05-30-2010, 02:34 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

How do you know this LadyMacAlpine?
I doubt he will attend, and I doubt he would allow pictures if he did.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
How do you know this LadyMacAlpine?
I doubt he will attend, and I doubt he would allow pictures if he did.
You can find the info on the school site. Members of the press who were present and a few members of the forum said they saw them.

ETA: I got the impression from people in CA it was in the local paper as well maybe someone can find it.
Old 05-31-2010, 03:15 PM
Nobility

But I REALLY HOPE PA GOES!
Old 05-31-2010, 06:32 PM
Royal Highness

Congratulations to you Miss Jazmin Grimaldi on the occasion of your graduation from High School. On to higher purpose- God Bless you
Old 06-02-2010, 01:38 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
You can find the info on the school site. Members of the press who were present and a few members of the forum said they saw them.

ETA: I got the impression from people in CA it was in the local paper as well maybe someone can find it.
Why there were no news about this in media? I have friends in LA and they were quite interested with Jazmin story and they were curious if she would turn at Drive Walk of Style Award (Pss Grace Event) in LA or Monte Carlo TV event also in LA. They for purpose watched all the local media about it in October 2009 but found nothing about Jazmin's presence.
You wrote that several members of this forum said they saw Jazmin and told you about it, so why not even one of them posted this on this board?
LadyMacAlpine, I am not attacking you. I just suspect some person, maybe using many names for purpose gives not right info in hope it will be spread out. It might be some fan of teen Jazmin or some friend who wants to create a fairy tale story that she is meeting her dad in public.

Not wanting to start an argument, just asking questions... Based what friends told me she rather was not there, BTW first event was the middle of school week, wasn't it?

Will be Albert at Jazmin graduation? We don't know, but my guess is he will not, for may reasons.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 06-02-2010, 05:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi View Post
Why there were no news about this in media? I have friends in LA and they were quite interested with Jazmin story and they were curious if she would turn at Drive Walk of Style Award (Pss Grace Event) in LA or Monte Carlo TV event also in LA. They for purpose watched all the local media about it in October 2009 but found nothing about Jazmin's presence.
You wrote that several members of this forum said they saw Jazmin and told you about it, so why not even one of them posted this on this board?
LadyMacAlpine, I am not attacking you. I just suspect some person, maybe using many names for purpose gives not right info in hope it will be spread out. It might be some fan of teen Jazmin or some friend who wants to create a fairy tale story that she is meeting her dad in public.

Not wanting to start an argument, just asking questions... Based what friends told me she rather was not there, BTW first event was the middle of school week, wasn't it?

Will be Albert at Jazmin graduation? We don't know, but my guess is he will not, for may reasons.
LadyMacAlpine is correct. I also received word from someone who was at the event that saw her there but they are not a member of this forum. Their understanding was that Albert had requested no press coverage of her. I can't give you any more of an explanation than that but the person who told me I have known for a long time and they have always been reliable. I guess you will have to believe what you want since I will not be able to provide further information.

LadyM. is also correct on the graduation as I checked the school web page and they confirmed June 5th. It's anybody's guess if Albert will be there, but I'm sure if he is he will want to stay in the background since it's not just Jazmin who is graduating. I hope he will be there but it will depend on his schedule would be my guess.