Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt we'll see picture from this event, and if PA comes because it is his daughters graduation we won't know about it.

If PA don't come PA don't get pictures. PA should come to be proud of what Jazmin did. I think Jazmin would be the happy kid on this earth if he came..

Jazmin should be graduating soon. Does anyone know the date? Usually schools have a list of schools the graduates will be attending so it would be interesting to see where her class will be going. I wonder if she is going to Amherst or if she decided to stay in CA which also has great schools like Stanford.
June 5, and its being held in the school gym. I wonder if Albert will attend and allow photos to be taken of them this time in public since he asked the press not to last year at the Event in CA for Princess Grace.

How do you know this LadyMacAlpine?
I doubt he will attend, and I doubt he would allow pictures if he did.

How do you know this LadyMacAlpine?
I doubt he will attend, and I doubt he would allow pictures if he did.
You can find the info on the school site. Members of the press who were present and a few members of the forum said they saw them.

ETA: I got the impression from people in CA it was in the local paper as well maybe someone can find it.

Last edited:
Congratulations to you Miss Jazmin Grimaldi on the occasion of your graduation from High School. On to higher purpose- God Bless you

You can find the info on the school site. Members of the press who were present and a few members of the forum said they saw them.

ETA: I got the impression from people in CA it was in the local paper as well maybe someone can find it.
Why there were no news about this in media? I have friends in LA and they were quite interested with Jazmin story and they were curious if she would turn at Drive Walk of Style Award (Pss Grace Event) in LA or Monte Carlo TV event also in LA. They for purpose watched all the local media about it in October 2009 but found nothing about Jazmin's presence.
You wrote that several members of this forum said they saw Jazmin and told you about it, so why not even one of them posted this on this board?
LadyMacAlpine, I am not attacking you. I just suspect some person, maybe using many names for purpose gives not right info in hope it will be spread out. It might be some fan of teen Jazmin or some friend who wants to create a fairy tale story that she is meeting her dad in public.

Not wanting to start an argument, just asking questions...:blush: Based what friends told me she rather was not there, BTW first event was the middle of school week, wasn't it? :)

Will be Albert at Jazmin graduation? We don't know, but my guess is he will not, for may reasons.:whistling:

Why there were no news about this in media? I have friends in LA and they were quite interested with Jazmin story and they were curious if she would turn at Drive Walk of Style Award (Pss Grace Event) in LA or Monte Carlo TV event also in LA. They for purpose watched all the local media about it in October 2009 but found nothing about Jazmin's presence.
You wrote that several members of this forum said they saw Jazmin and told you about it, so why not even one of them posted this on this board?
LadyMacAlpine, I am not attacking you. I just suspect some person, maybe using many names for purpose gives not right info in hope it will be spread out. It might be some fan of teen Jazmin or some friend who wants to create a fairy tale story that she is meeting her dad in public.

Not wanting to start an argument, just asking questions...:blush: Based what friends told me she rather was not there, BTW first event was the middle of school week, wasn't it? :)

Will be Albert at Jazmin graduation? We don't know, but my guess is he will not, for may reasons.:whistling:

LadyMacAlpine is correct. I also received word from someone who was at the event that saw her there but they are not a member of this forum. Their understanding was that Albert had requested no press coverage of her. I can't give you any more of an explanation than that but the person who told me I have known for a long time and they have always been reliable. I guess you will have to believe what you want since I will not be able to provide further information.

LadyM. is also correct on the graduation as I checked the school web page and they confirmed June 5th. It's anybody's guess if Albert will be there, but I'm sure if he is he will want to stay in the background since it's not just Jazmin who is graduating. I hope he will be there but it will depend on his schedule would be my guess.

I can understand perfectly why no press can take pictures of her. She has no royal title, she does no royal duties she should not be subjected to the intrusion of someone who does have a title and who does do engagments.
If Albert attends, i doubt we shall know.

LadyMacAlpine is correct. I also received word from someone who was at the event that saw her there but they are not a member of this forum. Their understanding was that Albert had requested no press coverage of her. I can't give you any more of an explanation than that but the person who told me I have known for a long time and they have always been reliable. I guess you will have to believe what you want since I will not be able to provide further information.

LadyM. is also correct on the graduation as I checked the school web page and they confirmed June 5th. It's anybody's guess if Albert will be there, but I'm sure if he is he will want to stay in the background since it's not just Jazmin who is graduating. I hope he will be there but it will depend on his schedule would be my guess.
Hibou if some who you have known for long time gives you this info that Jazmin was at Drive Walk of Style Award, he/she must have seen her. But I really doubt that Albert was behind Jazmin presence, although he might be informed about it. I believe Jazmin invited herself or organizers thought it would be cool to invite her but she was not invited by Albert. :whistling:

BTW, I also recall that Nicole Coste was at Lebanese charity organization party in 2008 and Albert was at the same party, but it does not mean that they have any contact now. So being at the same event means nothing. IMO: Jazmin was only 17 then and had no reason to be there, the same as Nicole had no reason to be at the Lebanese party, they were there because they wanted to be close to Albert. Jazmin is at least PA daughter.:neutral:

I don't believe Jazmin and Albert have any relationship and based of paparazzi pics from summer 2008 Jazmin only sees Albert's lawyer, Mr. Lacoste. Maybe at LA event they just exchanged polite hello like two strangers. If you believe a blog by Albert's former spy, Robert Eringer, Albert does not want contact with a teen Jazmin and would rather stay away. He was for sure with many people at event and probably find his way to keep distance. I think the whole situation is still difficult emotionally for PA.
Probably we can only guess if he comes at graduation. :unsure: But situation for him would be very awkward if he sits in the same row with old flame he met only a few times years ago and daughter he denied so many years. :ohmy:
:deadhorse: Oops, beating a dead horse, or maybe not so dead.;)

Hibou if some who you have known for long time gives you this info that Jazmin was at Drive Walk of Style Award, he/she must have seen her. But I really doubt that Albert was behind Jazmin presence, although he might be informed about it. I believe Jazmin invited herself or organizers thought it would be cool to invite her but she was not invited by Albert. :whistling:

BTW, I also recall that Nicole Coste was at Lebanese charity organization party in 2008 and Albert was at the same party, but it does not mean that they have any contact now. So being at the same event means nothing. IMO: Jazmin was only 17 then and had no reason to be there, the same as Nicole had no reason to be at the Lebanese party, they were there because they wanted to be close to Albert. Jazmin is at least PA daughter.:neutral:

I don't believe Jazmin and Albert have any relationship and based of paparazzi pics from summer 2008 Jazmin only sees Albert's lawyer, Mr. Lacoste. Maybe at LA event they just exchanged polite hello like two strangers. If you believe a blog by Albert's former spy, Robert Eringer, Albert does not want contact with a teen Jazmin and would rather stay away. He was for sure with many people at event and probably find his way to keep distance. I think the whole situation is still difficult emotionally for PA.
Probably we can only guess if he comes at graduation. :unsure: But situation for him would be very awkward if he sits in the same row with old flame he met only a few times years ago and daughter he denied so many years. :ohmy:

As I said, you have to take what I've said, and believe what you wish to believe. My friend was at the event and she knows what she saw and that is all I can say. I wasn't at the event. We can only guess at what Albert's relationship is with Jazmin and hope for the best.

If Pa cannot attend Jazmin's graduation I am certain his best wishes are with as are his blessings.If Jaz attends university I am quite confident that he will pay her tuition etc....It is fabulous that Jaz is going to graduate and possibly attend university.

I'm sure he could attend the event if he wished.

I can understand why there is doubt that Jazmin was at the event and also doubt that Albert asked that she not be photographed. It has been said that the press would ignore this because it would be worth too much money. However, the press does take into consideration the age of the child. They do leave kids under 18 alone if the parent asks. It was also said that there were several of us who made the comment. So lets get that straight there were only two of us that said Jazmin was there. Notice that the press left Chelsey Clinton alone until she was 18 and also leave the current president's kids alone. It is my observation that people don't like press and journalists intruding on the kids privacy. At least in the US this is true, in Europe that might be another matter but here I am glad the press respects that. As I said, I trust my source.

First of all, would you please explain where I said several members?

As an honor student I see no reason why her school wouldn't allow her to take time off to spend with her father while he was in the States as long as her school work is done. They were together at the event and she had every reason to be there, Princess Grace was her grandmother.

Like Hibou said you can take what we've posted and believe what you want. None of the people I know are teens looking for a fairytale they are the 40-50 year old age group.

If you believe a blog by Albert's former spy, Robert Eringer, Albert does not want contact with a teen Jazmin and would rather stay away.
Maybe you do but I don't.

According to Jazmin's high school's June 2010 newsletter, she has decided to attend Fordham University in New York City.

I don't see why Albert would not want contact with his own daughter, he's not an uncaring man.
He was in Switzerland yesterday, he could've had time to fly to the graduation last night. We will just wait and see.

We all assume that Albert didn't go to the graduation through his choice. Maybe Jazmin didn't want him to go? Didn't want the press attention of him going or maybe she doens't have a relationship with him and he wasn't asked?

I'm curious, which event did Albert and Jazmin attend regarding Princess Grace? Were they photographed together or seperately at this event?

Enough.

We dont know what type of relationship Albert has with Jazmin and/or Alexandre, so there is no point in speculating about whether or not they meet in private, if she asked/he declined/he attended her high school graduation, etc.

We just go round and round with this and we get nowhere.

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

I'm curious, which event did Albert and Jazmin attend regarding Princess Grace? Were they photographed together or seperately at this event?

There are some here who say they have friend(s) who saw Jazmin at "Grace Event" . I assume it was Drive Walk of Style Award event on October 22, 2009 in LA. There were no pics of Jazmin an together with PA or separately so far. Some who said they saw her think it was because Albert "requested" his daughter's pics not to be taken.

We all assume that Albert didn't go to the graduation through his choice. Maybe Jazmin didn't want him to go? Didn't want the press attention of him going or maybe she doens't have a relationship with him and he wasn't asked?

People who were there said Prince Albert requested the press not to take photo's and they attended the event together. With the Secret Service and private body guards present they would have had to be stupid not to do as he asked. Also I think it was Zonk who mentioned some time back about a law to prevent such things with minors in the United States. In college and 18 she may have trouble.

She's won Faculty Awards, Honor Royal, a member of the National Honor Society, and has a Lifetime membership with CA Scholarship Federation. She was Co- Vice President with Journey Safe. She's also been on the Student Counsel.

I put a few pictures together with one of her mother and you can see how much she looks like her. Another. If I see or hear anything about graduation which was today I'll post it.

According to Jazmin's high school's June 2010 newsletter, she has decided to attend Fordham University in New York City.
That is fabulous news and I wish her all the best as she progresses on to higher purpose.

School that Jazmin will attend seems really good one: http://www.fordham.edu

It is not small school. It has 14K students. Wonder if Jazmin lives in dormitory. Some American colleges require all freshmen to live on campus.

If, she lives on campus she will learn "real' student life. it will be both exciting and challenging for her. I have feeling that paparazzi would leave her alone since she's not royal and Americans are not too interested in Albert,so really they have no reason to follow her.

As far as I know there is no law against photographing children in the US. That would violate the first amendment of our Constitution. You see pictures of celebrities kids all of the time in the magazines. Kids of Sara Jessica Parker and Jennifer Connelly; who don't like their children being photographed. There does seem to be some kind of unwritten agreement of photographing and writing about foreign government people over here on personal business. I didn't know one of the princesses of Sweden went to Yale until after the fact. Also very little was said about PA and Andrea going to school here. Was mostly in the foreign press. Same with Queen Noor's son. I'm sure it has to do with security. They may be assigned Secret Service protection. Monaco may be small but I am sure they would be given the same diplomatic curtesies as any other country. That would probably include Jasmin to some extent.

Fordham is indeed an excellent college. It's not Ivy League, but is still a very good school. It's also easier to protect someone at a private school. PA visits NYC alot so it would be easier to visit Jasmin.

Zonk is right in pointing out that there is no point in speculating about what Jazmin does or does not, what her father does or does not, whether or not they meet, and when/where...

Let the girl have a good time at university and take advantage of all that will be offered to her.

As to contact with her biological father, I'm sure PA has all the resources to organise private contact with his daughter.

Last edited:
As far as I know there is no law against photographing children in the US. That would violate the first amendment of our Constitution. You see pictures of celebrities kids all of the time in the magazines. Kids of Sara Jessica Parker and Jennifer Connelly; who don't like their children being photographed. There does seem to be some kind of unwritten agreement of photographing and writing about foreign government people over here on personal business. I didn't know one of the princesses of Sweden went to Yale until after the fact. Also very little was said about PA and Andrea going to school here. Was mostly in the foreign press. Same with Queen Noor's son. I'm sure it has to do with security. They may be assigned Secret Service protection. Monaco may be small but I am sure they would be given the same diplomatic curtesies as any other country. That would probably include Jasmin to some extent.

Fordham is indeed an excellent college. It's not Ivy League, but is still a very good school. It's also easier to protect someone at a private school. PA visits NYC alot so it would be easier to visit Jasmin.

You are correct there is no LAW. However, there are several things the press considers: 1. Security issues of the minor child 2. the public's opinion of children being hounded when through no fault of their own they become public property and fair game. Too many Mothers out there that would turn on those photographers. Jazmin would not have secret service protection. Albert in the past has hired Galvin DeBecker to provide that for her. His connections alone would be enough to make most photographers back off. I also have personal knowledge of two Celebrities who cut deals with the press - it goes like this - leave my kids alone and I will grant you exclusive shots. They "tip off" the press as to where they can get these shots. Some celebrities don't mind their kids being photographed, others do. Some are very protective of their kids. Once the kids turn 18 or finish high school, then all bets are off on the photos because the kids aren't considered minors anymore. I would expect that once she starts college you will see more candid photos of her.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Times New Roman, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]This must have been what Zonk was talking about the new anti-paparazzi law in CA. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Times New Roman, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]"Now the paparazzi are going to have to think twice about chasing down a celebrity anywhere in California," said Assemblywoman Cindy Montanez, who drafted the bill, which was signed into law in October by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger. [/FONT][/FONT]
Also if the person is on privately owned property, which they would have been, if the person says not to photograph them you better not its also covered.

Secret Service is only provided for a Head of State from the time their plane sets down until they leave the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom