Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How present is he for his children? Does he visit them occasionally? Or must they come to him? It seems to me that being 'seen' with one of the women one has acknowledged one has a child by - and is paying child support for - proves nothing beyond that there is an 'acquaintanceship'. :rolleyes: To be expected. Even a demonstration of affection - a hand hold, or a kiss - would not be out of bounds.

Also, don't the French take a very different view of all of this? While Albert may sound American, isn't he more French in culture? I have to say, I like the French perspective on amore! :flowers:

Very well said. Money is not substitute for a parent. Though we still don't know if Albert plays a role in his two oldest children's lives; I hope he does.

Very well said. Money is not substitute for a parent. Though we still don't know if Albert plays a role in his two oldest children's lives; I hope he does.
I know members of the press (one I have lunch with when in town) and two are members of this board that have seen Albert with one of his children. There are photos of Albert with his son which were posted in 2005 and you can find them in avatars. I think it was 2005 Albert gave an interview in which he stated things had to be worked out with Nicole to make visitation better for all. It was recently reported Nicole and Albert were seen together see the General thread. A good indication he is seeing his son. Jazmin has an open invitation to live in Monaco. There was a photo of Jazmin in a window at Roc Agel when she was in France and Monaco, also posted. A reason you only see photos of the Princely Family in Monaco during an event is there are laws to protect the citizens from paparazzi shots. They have to get permits.

Does Albert see his children comes up here and its been said no one really knows. I have posted yes he does he said it himself. The avatars of Albert with Alex are proof.

ALBERT: You know it's very funny. A lot of people asked me, even you know people that know me quite well said is it possible to have a private life? It is but you have to be so careful in how you carry out your private life, where you do it and who you see and when, you know, because it's -- and sometimes and it certainly has happened at different periods of my life where I, you know, I would forget to be careful or cautious, you know.

But sometimes you know you want to live a relatively normal life and so you try to go about your -- and to try to pursue your interests or to go on holiday wherever you like to but then it catches up to you at some points.

KING: Were you supporting the boy?

ALBERT: You know and I've always said this, he will be very well taken care of.

KING: You didn't know about him up to then?

ALBERT: I did know about him but that also happened in a very kind of strange way but he will have everything he needs and I will see him as often as possible but, you know, and anything else is just my concern or concerns my private life.

ALBERT: I've already seen him and I will see him when the time is right and when I've been able to work out ways to see him in a private way.
Transcript Larry King Live.

I have reviewed all the recent post in this thread. First of all let me ask what is wrong about posting or asking about Prince Albert's relationship with his children especially his daughter? It does not appear that anyone here is attacking the Prince or his kids. We are all just curious and someone here might have read something new or seen a photo of him with his kids and can have some news etc.

Anyway, I would like to know how much effort the Prince has made to develop a relationship with his daughter. I would hope that one day he will take with him overseas if he has to attend a ball and that would give him a chance to show off his beautiful daughter to the world and let everyone including Jazmin know that he is proud of her and to be her dad.

How she came to be is NOT her fault nor his son's and the Prince really should show them that sentiment.

:previous: While there is nothing wrong with asking about Albert's children, the issue is since both children live a low key life, do not live in Monaco, have not been seen publicly with their father, how productive is it to have constant posts asking: Any updates and/or pictures of Albert with his children.

If and when Albert decides to be seen publicly seen with Alexandre and/or Jazmin, you can bet there will be pictures of them in this thread until than it is not necessary or constructive to have pages and pages of asking the same question.

Furthermore, as it has been discussed in the past and stated by Albert in his Larry King interview about Alexandre, "I've already seen him and I will see him when the time is right and when I've been able to work out ways to see him in a private way."

As a result, there is no need to speculate on whether or not Albert has a relationship with either of children as most likely any relationship with them will be private. This can certainly change, but until than we don't speculate here at The Royal Forums.

Hope this helps.

Of course it isn't the children's fault re: circumstances of their birth. To say otherwise would be cruel. Only Albert knows how often he sees his children. It has been put forth here in the Forum that Jazmine has been to Monaco given the opportunity to live there if she wants. She is considered an adult now and can do whatever she chooses. Alexandre and his mother live just a few miles away. His mother was seen in the run up to the wedding. Other than that, no one knows what Albert does for either of them or how often he sees them.

I would surmise that he has taken care of the children since their existance was known, and has probably taken care of their mothers as well.

It is very unfortunate that Nicole authorised the images of young Alexandre. IMO she hasn't done a service to her son by doing so.
But these things cannot be undone....

I found out some news, there were a few articles I came across of 2006 where Prince Albert says that he wants to be a good and proper father to Jazmin and Alexandre and that it was/is his intention to be apart of their lives and that he wants his relationships with them to be a good one.

Yes, American Observer, I think PA has had honourable intentions towards both of his children right from the start. I just think that he - as a Head of State - should have had more self-control regarding his actions.

But, on the bright side, KittyAtlanta is right - one can only hope that the existing children will be just as cherished as any possible ones.

Yes, American Observer, I think PA has had honourable intentions towards both of his children right from the start. I just think that he - as a Head of State - should have had more self-control regarding his actions.

But, on the bright side, KittyAtlanta is right - one can only hope that the existing children will be just as cherished as any possible ones.
nah any kids that albert have now with charlene are far most special, they will be public figure on like the rest sorry dont mean to be cruel but it is true, we dont see the kids now wait until the heir arrival, they want the heir to have prefect familly, with photo of the kids everywhere, firework, big birthday party etc.. this is fact a heirs are more imporant and Alexandre and Jazmin treated better than sad but true it just the way of life.....:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:Of course it is just my feeling, but Albert may not be the kind of father that will ignore ANY children he may have. I believe that when they are of age, as Jazmin is now, if they want to become part of the family and enjoy their status as the Prince's children they will not be rebuffed.

:previous:Of course it is just my feeling, but Albert may not be the kind of father that will ignore ANY children he may have. I believe that when they are of age, as Jazmin is now, if they want to become part of the family and enjoy their status as the Prince's children they will not be rebuffed.

I agree! I just read an article, that Jazmin was invited to attend a religious ceremony related to the wedding and her Mom's dad confirmed this. Obvious she was invited by her father.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2010415/Monaco-Royal-wedding-Prince-Albert-Charlene-Wittstocks-uneasy-kiss.html

And cannot believe anyone would be so cruel as to say that children born out of wed lock are less special to their father in comparsion children he may have with his wife. This is NOT Jazmin's or Alexandre's fault!

Of course it isn't - and would never be.

What hasn't been mentioned is the attitude of Charlene towards PA's children.
It looks to me that she has really accepted PA's kids.

Of course it isn't - and would never be.

What hasn't been mentioned is the attitude of Charlene towards PA's children.
It looks to me that she has really accepted PA's kids.

That would be great if that is true. How do you know? I didn't think she has met them yet. If you are taking about that invitation, I think that came from her father.

Don't you think though the just the fact that Albert waited until his father was dead to recognise his (illegitimate) children speaks volumes about what kind of father he is?!

I mean Jazmin has a father who ignored her existence until his father was dead and even though I'm sure she's very well taken care of financially now she didn't attend his wedding and I believe I'm right in saying that he didn't attend her graduation. I don't buy that Albert would be happy for her to actually live in Monaco- she'd be a constant reminder to everyone of his indiscretions.

It also makes me laugh that we've had years of stories about how embarrassed Caroline is with Stephanie's love life, but what Albert has done as a ruler is IMO much more damaging to Monaco's family image and more 'embarrassing' to Caroline.

Why should his relationship with these 2 children be anything but private? Why would anyone want to inflict public attention on these 2 children who are unlikely ever to be part of the principalities official life? Both should be allowed the privelege of being private citizens away from the media glare.

Nicole quite obviously enjoys the attention, but to expose her young son to such attention is IMO quite damaging.

Prince Rainer forced Albert to not have contact with his daughter before and after she was born. For a while he secrectly continued contact but his father found out and he put a stop to all contact. His father was sovereigh so I kind of understand Albert fear or problem. We now Prince Rainer is dead so I think it will be OK for Albert to make his two kids part of the family officially.

And a recent article I just read last night stated that Jazim and her father do have a relationship. As far as his inviting to the wedding, he very well might have invited her and she probably decline due to all the media attention it would have attracted. We just don't know.

Prince Rainer forced Albert to not have contact with his daughter before and after she was born. For a while he secrectly continued contact but his father found out and he put a stop to all contact. His father was sovereigh so I kind of understand Albert fear or problem. We now Prince Rainer is dead so I think it will be OK for Albert to make his two kids part of the family officially.

And a recent article I just read last night stated that Jazim and her father do have a relationship. As far as his inviting to the wedding, he very well might have invited her and she probably decline due to all the media attention it would have attracted. We just don't know.

If that is true about Rainier it doesn't paint him in a very favourable light. Especially as he seemed to have accepted Camille. Also Albert is a man and he should have recognised his daughter out of love for her, despite his father's feelings on the matter.

I know that Jazmin may want to remain a private person, although given the photoshoots that she has done I doubt this. As for her not attending the wedding, surely given that it was under the control of Albert and at the palace he could have specified that she wasn't filmed. To be honest I don't buy this story that he wants a good fatherly relationship with his kids. Look at the facts. Albert is the head of state and is trying to make Monaco relevant with the other royal families in Europe. Imagine if Prince Charles had 2 illegitimate children. Whilst I'm sure he loves his kids it's not an ideal situation for him to be in, especially now that he's selling to the world his so-called fairytale romance with Charlene and likely they will have kids soon. He's not going to want his 2 other kids in the family portraits.

He's not going to want his 2 other kids in the family portraits.

Well certainly not in any official family portraits since they are not part of the Princely family. It would not make sense to include them.

Again I do not understand why you want to inflict public attention of these 2 children. Are they not entitled to live a private life?

Well certainly not in any official family portraits since they are not part of the Princely family. It would not make sense to include them.

Again I do not understand why you want to inflict public attention of these 2 children. Are they not entitled to live a private life?
Good point. And why now when he wants to start a family with Charlene?!
It worked for all of them in the past why change anything?!

I just read the lastest three posts above this one, this potrait talk? You all are actually expecting Albert to ignore the 2 kids he has already in favor of those he might have with Charlene? That sounds/reads absolutely horrible! Next I will read is that Albert should not provide for Jazmin and Alexandre in his will because of how they were born. Well, according to their father they WILL inherit his personal fortune which estimated to be between 1.5 billion to 2 billion dollars.

How Jazmin and Alexandre came to be is not their fault and they are apart of the princely family as they are Albert's flesh and blood. It's thoughts and attitudes like this that will make it hard on these two kids. It's not right!

Last edited:
I just read the lastest three posts above this one, this potrait talk? You all are actually expecting Albert to ignore the 2 kids he has already in favor of those he might have with Charlene? That sounds/reads absolutely horrible! Next I will read is that Albert should not provide for Jazmin and Alexandre in his will because of how they were born. Well, according to their father they WILL inherit his personal fortune which estimated to be between 1.5 billion to 2 billion dollars.

How Jazmin and Alexandre came to be is not their fault and they are apart of the princely family as they are Albert's flesh and blood. It's thoughts and attitudes like this that will makes it hard on these two kids. It's not right!
No one is passing blame because of how they came into existence and
I don`t think anyone is suggesting they should not inherit part of his private estate. I am merely saying that since they are not part of his official family they will not be part of any official family portraits with any future children of the Prince & Princess of Monaco. They may very well appear in private family pictures not released to the public.

I don't understand your need to have these children forced into the public eye or perhaps you cannot see the separation between private life and public life.

Last edited:
In the case of Alexandre, there is no question of him being "forced into the public eye", neither from his mother nor his father.

Regarding Jasmin, she is an adult and can deal on her own behalf.

It's a case of: "Watch this space !"

I don't expect either of them to appear on the postage stamps any time soon,

Last edited:
The issue that I have is with the sentiment that because how these kids came into this world that some feel they should be separated from the rest of the Grimaldi Family officially and privately.

I would be thrilled to see Albert one day take is daughter on an official trip overseas with him to attend a ball etc because he wants to show off his beautiful daughter and tell everybody how proud is of her and that she is his daughter. And from what I have read about Jazmin, both parents have every reason to be proud.

Last edited:
I would be thrilled to see Albert one day take his daughter on an official trip overseas with him to attend a ball etc because he wants to show off his beautiful daughter and tell everybody how proud is of her and that she is his daughter.

I expect that to happen right after she appears on the postage stamps.:whistling:

I expect that to happen right after she appears on the postage stamps.:whistling:

You see, that is exact what I am talking about. I assume you are saying he'll never do that? Anyway, to each his or her own!

The point I was trying to convey is that would nice father/daughter time for them and it would a good way for Albert to show his daughter that his is not ashamed of her but proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom