The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-17-2010, 09:03 AM
Royal Highness

Jazmin and a friend:

Imageshack - 417016137396751486855n.jpg

Jazmin is friends with Louis, Pauline and Camille on facebook as well as Michael Ducruet. I am assuming that she has some contact with her cousins on her fathers side which is nice for her.

Old 10-17-2010, 03:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Which is Jazmin and which is "the friend" ??

Old 10-17-2010, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Jazmin is the one holding the colourful oil in her arms.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks, Iceflower ..... You meant "Owl", not oil ?? :-))

PA must feel pleased to have such a daughter...
Old 10-17-2010, 05:17 PM
Royal Highness

She is not beautiful at all, She looks like her mother, She has big teeth, She has no thing of Kelly Family or the Grimaldi family. Charlotte, Alexandra, Pauline and Camille are beautiful. Not her
Old 10-17-2010, 07:02 PM
Aristocracy

Wow so critical Melina the girl is not even 20 years old Prince Albert did help make her. But you stick up for Charlene, why, you must think she's beautiful. Your not being superficial are you?
Old 10-17-2010, 07:18 PM
Administrator

I think its a bit unfair to characterize Jazmin as not beautiful.

First of all, its a snapshot of two friends posing for the camera its not a sitting portrait.

Secondly, everyone has different ideas of beauty. Too me Jazmin is a attractive, cute young lady.

So its a bit unfair to compare her to Charlotte, Pauline, Camille, Alexandra, etc. How can you compare Jazmin to 20 plus year old with a ten year old?

She is none of these ladies she is Jazmin. And that's not a bad thing to be.

Old 10-17-2010, 07:20 PM
Royal Highness

I am not superficiel, the girl is intelligent but it"s the thrue, she is not beautiful, I critize her like you critize Charlene, It is my right like your right is critizing Charlene, but I say she is not beautiful. Perhaps you say that she is fine because she is an american girl, and not Charlene, but I am french and I am not on a sight or an another sight. Alexandre Coste s more beautiful than Jazmin.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:38 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
She is not beautiful at all, She looks like her mother, She has big teeth, She has no thing of Kelly Family or the Grimaldi family. Charlotte, Alexandra, Pauline and Camille are beautiful. Not her
While I agree with you that beauty is in the eye of the beholder I think the things you say are a little harsh. Jazin shouldn't constantly be compared to her relatives nor should they be compared to each other. They are all individuals.

On a side note Pauline, Camille, Louis and Michael are all friends with someone called Charlene Casiraghi. I was wondering if this was maybe Charlotte under a different name? The page is very private with only a partial view of a ladies face (nose and mouth). Although one of this persons friends is Eugenie Niarchos
Old 10-17-2010, 11:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Jazmin is very cute, i like her smile. She might not be beautiful like her cousins, but i think she is very pretty and cute. I didn't know that the Ducruet were fb's friends with her. That's so nice!
Old 10-18-2010, 02:30 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Indeed I've meant it with a "w", Renata4711, no idea why I've made
such a blunder on my keyboard..

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
I am not superficiel, the girl is intelligent but it"s the thrue, she is not beautiful, I critize her like you critize Charlene, It is my right like your right is critizing Charlene
It's not the truth as you've stated, melina premiere, it's a matter of opinion.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Why do we need to make value judgements about any of the young (or old) Grimaldi ladies and girls ???

It's a pity that we only ever use two adjectives: "beautiful" and "pretty". In that context, "beautiful" always seems to be the more powerful word, whereas "pretty" is often the less potent term.

How does anyone dare to criticise on those terms? It seems the height of injustice.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:45 AM
Aristocracy

Melina, let's not get into American vs. French, i don't think you want to got there.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:26 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
Jazmin is very cute, i like her smile. She might not be beautiful like her cousins, but i think she is very pretty and cute. I didn't know that the Ducruet were fb's friends with her. That's so nice!
I thought it was sweet too Nathalie! It's how I found the picture. I'm friends with Louis and Michael on facebook and did a search of their friends. Then I was also able to see she was friends with Camille and Pauline. I'm assuming she has spent time with them maybe when she visits Monaco. It would be very sweet if she did.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:22 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post
I'm friends with Louis and Michael on facebook and did a search of their friends. Then I was also able to see she was friends with Camille and Pauline. I'm assuming she has spent time with them maybe when she visits Monaco. It would be very sweet if she did.
Do you know them personally? I was going to comment that you'd think Jazmin would keep her facebook private before I saw your post.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:04 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmerelda View Post
Do you know them personally? I was going to comment that you'd think Jazmin would keep her facebook private before I saw your post.
No I don't. I think Michael must know friends of mine in the states and he popped up in the 'people you may know' section so I added him and he accepted. Then I added Louis and he accepted too. They ar both quite popular young men with over 1,000 friends each.

Another photo of Jazmin Grace:

http://img214.imageshack.us/f/jazk.jpg/

I think she is very pretty in this photo
Old 10-18-2010, 12:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Please don't post photos or information about Jazmin found on her Facebook page. She made it private as well as her friends list for a reason. Its not a fan page. When she accepted you as a friend she would have assumed you would respect her privacy. One person already did this to her on another board with photos taken back in high school. They were finally removed. Shes in her first year of college and has to determine who she meets really wants to be her friend.
Old 10-18-2010, 12:45 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
Please don't post photos or information about Jazmin found on her Facebook page. She made it private as well as her friends list for a reason. Its not a fan page. When she accepted you as a friend she would have assumed you would respect her privacy. One person already did this to her on another board with photos taken back in high school. They were finally removed. Shes in her first year of college and has to determine who she meets really wants to be her friend.
I have not added her as a friend nor will I. If she didn't want anybody to view her page or see any of her photos then she could make it this way. I had searched her name merely out of interest to see if she had any contact with her cousins and it turned out that she did.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post
I have not added her as a friend nor will I. If she didn't want anybody to view her page or see any of her photos then she could make it this way. I had searched her name merely out of interest to see if she had any contact with her cousins and it turned out that she did.
Does the fact she made her account private mean anything? Someone put photos of Eugenie on FB and they ended up in the Tabloids. I've said it many times Tabloid reporters are surfing the message boards, FB etc trying to gather inside info to exploit these people. I also said she has contact with her father. It was posted somewhere else she was in Monaco this past summer spending time with Caroline.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:54 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
Does the fact she made her account private mean anything? Someone put photos of Eugenie on FB and they ended up in the Tabloids. I've said it many times Tabloid reporters are surfing the message boards, FB etc trying to gather inside info to exploit these people. I also said she has contact with her father. It was posted somewhere else she was in Monaco this past summer spending time with Caroline.
Yes but that is my point her page is as private as everybody elses not more. In fact mine is more private. If she had her privacy settings set correctly her photo wouldn't appear, only name, she wouldn't appear as anyone's friend on lists, which she does, and if you typed her name into the search box it wouldn't appear, which it does.