Prince Albert's 10th Jubilee Celebrations: July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Gabriella had a little grumpy moment there on the Balcony...she and her brother are so sweet!:p

Interesting that this time they used the real Balcony and n ot the Windows of the Hall of Mirrors they usually use for this kind oif appearances.

The balcony was at the shadow , it was more confortable for the babies

Anybody knows if there will be some kind of celebrations to mark Albert's 15 years on the throne?

I was hoping so but maybe a bit low key given current circumstances.

I don't think there will be given the current restrictions ,we might get a few new photos?

You are both right, even though the situation now is much better, we still have to be careful.
I am not expecting to see celebrations like 5 years ago, but I hope we get to see something and that they will manage to organize a low key event.

Hopefully the Prince will have a Gala to mark his silver Jubilee in 10 years time.

It is not customary to celebrat the birthdays or jubell with other royal family in Monaco
It there would be Something it would be a celebrating with the people of Monaco like in 2015
In 1974, Prince rainier celebrated his 25t years of jubele with all the monegast, there was a big dinner in the stade Louis II with all the native monegash people, in 1999, for his 50 years jubele , there was a fest with the princely family on the place of the palace, no royals present

And this year with the economic crise because the virus, there will be no celebration

I know that they do not celebrate with other royal families, I didn't even think about that. I just asked about it because I would really like to see some kind of celebration - photos, video, mass, balcony appearance (anything would do) to commemorate Albert's 15 years on the throne.

Back
Top Bottom