Prince Albert Picture Thread Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nwwyt3.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures Tiawanika!

Where and were the dancing pictures taken? Were the people actually lifting him in the air in one of the pictures? What about the picture of him giving a speech - where and when?

Thanks.

MyAdia said:
Great pictures Tiawanika!

Where and were the dancing pictures taken? Were the people actually lifting him in the air in one of the pictures? What about the picture of him giving a speech - where and when?

Thanks.

i dont know were the pics are from but yes the caption does say they were lifting him up. the pics of him giving a speech and presenting to Joe Watters with a Monaco Yacht Club pennant, Christening of Oceania Cruises' M/S Insignia in Monte Carlo, Monaco

Last edited:
Photo © 2003 [FONT=verdana, geneva, helvetica]Radisson Seven Seas Cruises.[/FONT]The dignitaries arrive for the christening of the Seven Seas Voyager cruise ship. His Serene Highness, Prince Albert of Monaco, is in the center, flanked on the left side of the photo by Curtis Nelson, President and Chief Operating Officer of Carlson Companies, and Mark Conroy, President and Chief Executive Officer of Radisson Seven Seas Cruises on the right.
[FONT=verdana, geneva, helvetica]
DSCF0026.JPG
[/FONT]

Prince Albert of Monaco speaks at the christening of the Seven Seas Voyager cruise ship. Barbara Carlson Gage, Godmother of the ship and co-owner and director of Carlson Companies, looks on.
DSCF0032.JPG

Michel Setboun
P000520220screen.jpg

Caption: Film festival reception.Monte Carlo. Monaco, Michel Setboun
P000520120screen.jpg

Caption: Prince Albert.Party at hotel Ermitage.Monte Carlo. Monaco

Michel Setboun, Generally we see the first picture not the other two.
P0005192%20screen.jpg
P0005212%20screen.jpg
P0005213%20screen.jpg

Great pictures, Michelle, tiawanika and especially yours of young Albert, LadyMac :)

iceflower said:
Great pictures, Michelle, tiawanika and especially yours of young Albert, LadyMac :)
You're welcome. Description: Prince Albert with Ian Thorpe and Alex Popo. bobsleighsport.com
1118585805Prine20Albert20and20Ian20.jpg

1118585803Prince20Albert20with20Ian.jpg

1118585802Prince20Albert20with20Ian.jpg

Another young Albert Paris Match N° 1165 du 11 septembre 1971.
caroline-monaco-.jpg

al.jpg

Keystone he was christening the cub

Dancing in the street

Photos that never cease to make me smile :) from olycom

000001w.jpg

000002w.jpg

000003w.jpg

000004w.jpg

000005w.jpg

000006w.jpg

000007w.jpg

000009w.jpg

Tamar:)

tamarindi said:
the rest from olycom:
000009w.jpg
000011w.jpg

000012w.jpg
I haven't laughed this hard in a while. It looks like he got out of the car headed to the pool stripped to his boxers and then got a wedgie. They are great.

LadyMacAlpine said:
You guys are breaking my heart he loves children and should have as many as he want's.

Yes he would make a fantastic father. I'm so excited 4 the day (if ever) he anounces his engangement. I don't think many will question his decision because I think most want to see him happy.:)

kellys.jpg

PHILADELPHIA - 1980: (FILE PHOTOS) Prince Albert of Monaco is seen with Kelly's family in Philadelphia in 1980. (Photo by Eric Ryan/Getty Images)

Someone was asking about the Mogambo II, Getty Images
MogamboII.jpg

MONACO - 1984: (FILE PHOTOS) Prince Albert of Monaco is seen on his boat on holidays, at St Tropez on 1994 in Monaco. I think they have the years messed up like the rest of the press but then they don't watch and pay attention to details like those of us in the Forum do.

My mother dosen't think Albert is good looking maybe a little bit when he was younger but defintley not anymore. Do you guys think he's good looking? Especially now when he's bald?

Hi, I'm new to the forum, but I thought I could answer this question. I do think Prince Albert is handsome, even though he is bald now. Having a full head of hair does help some men to look very attractive, but there are some men who look really masculine and sort of exciting, even though they may be bald or balding. I feel that Prince Albert is in that category.

Tamarindi, thanks for sharing those pics of PA...I got a good laugh also...:)

Tamarindi...I agree...I haven't laughed that hard in a while either. LadyM...how did you notice the wedgie?? ;)

Oh, and about the handsome thing...I think so... :)

pinklady1991 said:
Tamarindi...I agree...I haven't laughed that hard in a while either. LadyM...how did you notice the wedgie?? ;)

Oh, and about the handsome thing...I think so... :)
Well its like this. I went down the slide a few times in pools and learned the hard way your top flies up and go down head first the bottom comes off like when we went tubeing. Always wear a one piece to play in, mens trunks get caught by the water and you get one. I think he was jogging off.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Well its like this. I went down the slide a few times in pools and learned the hard way your top flies up and go down head first the bottom comes off like when we went tubeing. Always wear a one piece to play in, mens trunks get caught by the water and you get one. I think he was jogging off.

I'm like Annette Funicello when she did those "beach" movies and under orders from Disney about always a one piece. However, that doesn't mean I haven't had a few mishaps (always remember ladies, put the straps back on the suit when you want to take a dip when sunbathing). :eek:

But your explanation about "jogging off" makes me laugh even harder.

Yes, quite possible she is topless, of course no one really cares. I mean, once the top comes off, it's all over. I imagine that wondering around topless beaches sort of has a numbing effect on men eventually. I mean, once you've seen it, you've seen it. I say...keep those girls hidden and drive the men crazy......it's not necessarily about modesty but more a smarts. I lived on the coast forever and whenever there was a mardi gras men were all the time offering me beads to show mine, I always said no and without fail they would give me the beads anyway. It's good to hold back even when you don't have to.

Wow, I just couldn't imagine sitting with the "girls" out there, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom