The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 10:35 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
I do not know if you've already seen these pictures. They have been published in this week's issue of Diva&Donna.
Prince Albert is posing for charity: the pics were printed on plexiglass, signed by the Prince and then auctioned for the benefit of UNICEF last night. (source Diva&Donna, own collection)

http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/7...rums0013hz.jpg

http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/2...rums0029jw.jpg
Haha!!!

Old 11-25-2005, 02:47 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for posting the pics, Tosca. That is the first time I have ever seen Prince Albert with a moustache. Do you know when those pictures were taken?

Old 11-26-2005, 04:04 AM
Courtier

Those are the most handsome photos I have ever seen of Albert. That moustache suits him so well!

When were those taken? That 'stache would have taken time to grow and I don't remember seeing any 'in between' photos. It doesn't seem to be fake, there is no tell-tale glue or netting.

It would be a great disguise for him to don even now. Add a hat and sunglasses and he could walk Paris and not be noticed.

Ann
Old 11-26-2005, 02:29 PM
Serene Highness

as strange as it sounds he really looks like cowboy and the mustach does suite him. thats if he wants a completely different look.
Old 11-26-2005, 02:32 PM
Serene Highness

HA HA HA... I know he loves Texas (who doesn't!) but it's a good thing he's not a "real" cowboy... maybe he should stick with the Camargue guardian look... ha ha... oh Albie!
Old 11-26-2005, 02:36 PM
Courtier

This is a fake moustache (too much moustache hair for a nice prince going bald and Albert's natural hair seems darker) and the pictures are recent (the growing belly doesn't lie).
Old 11-26-2005, 05:09 PM
Aristocracy

Yes, he has started to look pregnant on a permanent basis, indeed.
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
Old 11-26-2005, 06:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

That facial hair looks terrible! It doesn't even look like him.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:04 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsh1969
Yes, he has started to look pregnant on a permanent basis, indeed.
at least if he is doing it himself now (and he promissed us to go new ways, didn't he?), he won't have to deal with women chasing him for alimony....
Old 11-26-2005, 09:58 PM
Nobility

From what I remember those could be pics from the time he was an Extra in a movie..The name of the movie escapes me though..
I like him with a moustache..He looks great and I am really not one who likes facial hair..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
Those are the most handsome photos I have ever seen of Albert. That moustache suits him so well!

When were those taken? That 'stache would have taken time to grow and I don't remember seeing any 'in between' photos. It doesn't seem to be fake, there is no tell-tale glue or netting.

It would be a great disguise for him to don even now. Add a hat and sunglasses and he could walk Paris and not be noticed.

Ann
Old 11-26-2005, 10:05 PM
Nobility

Okay, I am posting my own reply..:)
The movie was called ONE MAN"S HERO and was filmed in 1999 in the US..I looked it up on the Internet Movia Database.
So I could be wrong regarding the pics in question as they seem to be more recent..
Old 11-26-2005, 10:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beate
Okay, I am posting my own reply..:)
The movie was called ONE MAN"S HERO and was filmed in 1999 in the US..I looked it up on the Internet Movia Database.
So I could be wrong regarding the pics in question as they seem to be more recent..
Those photo's aren't from the movie he only had sideburns in it these are more recent.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:30 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
at least if he is doing it himself now (and he promissed us to go new ways, didn't he?), he won't have to deal with women chasing him for alimony....
But then we will have to worry about inbreeding
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
Old 11-27-2005, 09:34 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
But then we will have to worry about inbreeding
there might be some other problems too, I mean we know what happened last time after an immaculate conception. I don't think MC could handle that. Scandals we are used to, but miracles
Old 11-27-2005, 09:38 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
there might be some other problems too, I mean we know what happened last time after an immaculate conception. I don't think MC could handle that. Scandals we are used to, but miracles
The Immaculate Conception is not the same thing as the Virgin Birth.
Old 11-27-2005, 01:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw7060a
Thanks for posting the pics, Tosca. That is the first time I have ever seen Prince Albert with a moustache. Do you know when those pictures were taken?
The captions said the pics were taken in Monaco, probably inside the Palace, as in the second one he's sitting on a pile of cannonballs ( I had to photograph the pics, because I haven't a scanner, so details are sometimes not very well visible:( ).
That moustache is fake, of course.

Smiles:)
Old 11-27-2005, 02:03 PM
Aristocracy

Paca Monaco DO needs miracles now.
Old 11-27-2005, 02:35 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Paca Monaco DO needs miracles now.
well, it's xmas time. Maybe santa will drop him one of his sleigh.
Old 11-27-2005, 04:54 PM
Commoner

Quote:
well, it's xmas time. Maybe santa will drop him one of his sleigh.
:) Anything is possible!!! All you have to do is believe!!! :)
Old 11-27-2005, 09:43 PM
Courtier

Does anyone have photos of little Albert as a baby/child?

Closed Thread