Prince Albert Picture Thread Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I am posting my own reply..:)
The movie was called ONE MAN"S HERO and was filmed in 1999 in the US..I looked it up on the Internet Movia Database.
So I could be wrong regarding the pics in question as they seem to be more recent..

Beate said:
Okay, I am posting my own reply..:)
The movie was called ONE MAN"S HERO and was filmed in 1999 in the US..I looked it up on the Internet Movia Database.
So I could be wrong regarding the pics in question as they seem to be more recent..
Those photo's aren't from the movie he only had sideburns in it these are more recent.

paca said:
:D at least if he is doing it himself now (and he promissed us to go new ways, didn't he?), he won't have to deal with women chasing him for alimony....

But then we will have to worry about inbreeding:D

hsh1969 said:
But then we will have to worry about inbreeding:D
:D :D there might be some other problems too, I mean we know what happened last time after an immaculate conception. I don't think MC could handle that. ;) Scandals we are used to, but miracles:confused: :D

paca said:
:D :D there might be some other problems too, I mean we know what happened last time after an immaculate conception. I don't think MC could handle that. ;) Scandals we are used to, but miracles:confused: :D
The Immaculate Conception is not the same thing as the Virgin Birth.

mw7060a said:
Thanks for posting the pics, Tosca. That is the first time I have ever seen Prince Albert with a moustache. Do you know when those pictures were taken?

The captions said the pics were taken in Monaco, probably inside the Palace, as in the second one he's sitting on a pile of cannonballs ( I had to photograph the pics, because I haven't a scanner, so details are sometimes not very well visible:( ).
That moustache is fake, of course.

Smiles:)

24.gif
Paca Monaco DO needs miracles now.

hsh1969 said:
24.gif
Paca Monaco DO needs miracles now.

well, it's xmas time. Maybe santa will drop him one of his sleigh.;)

paca said:
well, it's xmas time. Maybe santa will drop him one of his sleigh.;)

:) Anything is possible!!! All you have to do is believe!!! :)

Does anyone have photos of little Albert as a baby/child?

Townsend, you have an excellent collection. Thanks for sharing... :)

Lovely photos Townsend!:) Albert is such great uncle..thanx for that pic where Pierre run over /failed on Charlotte..fight for the ball..:p

Young Prince Albert with mother and father in 1967..(Source; Ullstein)

idu0ky.jpg
idu0sw.jpg

Cutie Albert with mommy Grace enjoying winter holidays, 1961. (Ullstein)

idu16v.jpg

Prince Albert's "Tour de Palace"

Prince Albert gives a tour around Palace..:)

jgk37t.jpg

Watching above from Hercules Gallery;
jgk4tf.jpg

Lovely close-ups in front of Princess Grace's portraits and his one too..:p :)
jgk5lk.jpg

Above Monaco:) ..
jgk5zc.jpg

(Credit goes to Michel Setboun/Reportage)

Here are some nice pics of him

From Abaca

jic8pu.jpg
jic8qx.jpg
jic8s0.jpg

Abaca

Prince Albert's baptism

jic9b7.jpg
jic9bn.jpg
jic9cj.jpg
jic9d0.jpg
jic9de.jpg

Sipa

jr4k82.jpg

...makes me still think Louis looks a lot like him

Nanny seems to be holding baby PA a lot more then his mum. Must have been different generation since I don't remember seeing the casiraghis and Alex's nanny being photographed with them more then with their mum as they were babies. Also, where was Grace arriving from for his baptism? Did she just pop in for the baptism?

michelle said:
Sipa

jr4k82.jpg

Let's hope he keeps his hair then.;) :D

I think his face is rounder though and in the way he looks sometimes, one can not deny his father. In any case his ears are definetely Grimaldi ears.

paca said:
Let's hope he keeps his hair then.;) :D

I think his face is rounder though and in the way he looks sometimes, one can not deny his father. In any case his ears are definetely Grimaldi ears.

Oh yeah...hopefully Louis can keep his hair...;):p

michelle said:
Sipa
The only difference is, that Louis would never wear any orange lipstick ;)

iceflower said:
The only difference is, that Louis would never wear any orange lipstick ;)

:D:D:D Well, who knows ... I guess that sunblocker -lipstick is needed in the mountains ...

There was pictures of NC and Alexander on Christmass holiday. Is there anybody who has pictures of Albert and what he did this Christmas.:)

michelle said:
:D:D:D Well, who knows ... I guess that sunblocker -lipstick is needed in the mountains ...
Yes, but not ncessarily in that colour ;) :D

I like it better orange than the huge white lips skiers used to have where the sunblock was applied on the lips and huge area around them.

The picture proves that he would look so gorgeous with lipstick on. :D

Kewl pictures! Thanks for sharing...:)

I like this one. he should make this his official portrait. ;)

paca said:
I like this one. he should make this his official portrait. ;)

Maybe a more unofficial portrait...it kind of reminds me of your smiley, paca.
I'm fond of the photos of PA in uniform...I'm a total sucker for blue eyes and a uniform...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom