Prince Albert Picture Thread Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably a really stupid question, but who is Michael?

dreed777 said:
This is probably a really stupid question, but who is Michael?

Michael is Louis' and Pauline's brother.

Their father Daniel's son by another woman. Their half-brother.

They spend a lot of time with Daniel together.

Ann

Suonymona said:
Their father Daniel's son by another woman. Their half-brother.

They spend a lot of time with Daniel together.

Ann

Yes , to be correct Michael is Louis' and Pauline's half-brother ,
but I don't always feel so comfortable with that 'half' thing ... talking about Michael they always say he's their half-brother and emphazise the 'half' ...when talking about Camille they would hardly ever say it even though here it is the same case: Camille is Louis' and Pauline's half-sister 'casue she has a different daddy. But, as I said, this 'half' or not doesn't matter really to me...Daniel himself said in his book that he doesn't like this kind of difference to be made, Stephanie as well always says: Camille is Louis' sister or Michael is Pauline's brother ( just examples) just like she also calls Christian and Ernst jr. : my nephews . I think this Bunch is a wonderful example of a PatchWork-Family :)

(To Moderators - feel free to move this post to the Louis, Pauline and Camille thread :))

michelle

I wasn't trying to emphasize the half.

Its just many people only know of Pauline, Louis and Camille. To hear another name thrown in as their sibling can be confusing.

The whole Grimaldi clan is very close. Everyone is brother, cousin, sister whether by blood, 'half'-blood, or marriage.

They're quite a family.

Ann

Yes, I appreciate the explanation. I wouldn't have understood exactly who he was otherwise. Thanks again! :)

Suonymona said:
michelle

I wasn't trying to emphasize the half.

Its just many people only know of Pauline, Louis and Camille. To hear another name thrown in as their sibling can be confusing.

The whole Grimaldi clan is very close. Everyone is brother, cousin, sister whether by blood, 'half'-blood, or marriage.

They're quite a family.

Ann

I know Suonymona....:) it's all no problem :D ...you're right:)

michelle

There is a tv show here on HBO called Entourage. Its about a male movie star and his entourage. One of the key lines is the catchphrase of the agent--"Lets hug it out b***h." There is even a website for it http://www.lhiob.com

So Michelle, wanna hug it out? ;)

Ann

{But PLEASE don't read I'm calling you "that" name}

Last edited:
Suonymona said:
michelle

There is a tv show here on HBO called Entourage. Its about a male movie star and his entourage. One of the key lines is the catchphrase of the agent--"Lets hug it out b***h." There is even a website for it http://www.lhiob.com

So Michelle, wanna hug it out? ;)

Ann

{But PLEASE don't read I'm calling you "that" name}

Alright, hehee:p...let's hug it out...:p:)

Two more pics of young Albert:

source:grazia neri

I don't know if those pics have been posted before, bur I think they are really great. BTW thanks to Ianna who found this agency, I think.

Roba Press

f02azk.jpg

f02azs.jpg

f02b06.jpg

f02b0l.jpg

f02b0z.jpg

Woooow, I love these pics, thank you very much for posting them tbhrc!

Official portrait in honour of little Albert's second birthday in 1960..So adorable boy he was..and those cheeks..:) (Keystone)

fd8xas.jpg

Portrait from 1964..Being in Portugal..

And the last..Grown up Albert being very handsome in jeans..(Fotex)

fd8xsl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tbhrc said:
I don't know if those pics have been posted before, bur I think they are really great. BTW thanks to Ianna who found this agency, I think.

Roba Press
I'm in love:p

I have to say that man looks good in a suit!

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks like Louis is it just me who sees it?

Thanks for posting the pics, Tosca. That is the first time I have ever seen Prince Albert with a moustache. Do you know when those pictures were taken?

Those are the most handsome photos I have ever seen of Albert. That moustache suits him so well!

When were those taken? That 'stache would have taken time to grow and I don't remember seeing any 'in between' photos. It doesn't seem to be fake, there is no tell-tale glue or netting.

It would be a great disguise for him to don even now. Add a hat and sunglasses and he could walk Paris and not be noticed.

Ann

Last edited:
as strange as it sounds he really looks like cowboy and the mustach does suite him. thats if he wants a completely different look.

HA HA HA... I know he loves Texas (who doesn't!) but it's a good thing he's not a "real" cowboy... maybe he should stick with the Camargue guardian look... ha ha... oh Albie!

This is a fake moustache (too much moustache hair for a nice prince going bald and Albert's natural hair seems darker) and the pictures are recent (the growing belly doesn't lie).

Yes, he has started to look pregnant:D on a permanent basis, indeed.

hsh1969 said:
Yes, he has started to look pregnant:D on a permanent basis, indeed.
:D at least if he is doing it himself now (and he promissed us to go new ways, didn't he?), he won't have to deal with women chasing him for alimony....

From what I remember those could be pics from the time he was an Extra in a movie..The name of the movie escapes me though..
I like him with a moustache..He looks great and I am really not one who likes facial hair..

Suonymona said:
Those are the most handsome photos I have ever seen of Albert. That moustache suits him so well!

When were those taken? That 'stache would have taken time to grow and I don't remember seeing any 'in between' photos. It doesn't seem to be fake, there is no tell-tale glue or netting.

It would be a great disguise for him to don even now. Add a hat and sunglasses and he could walk Paris and not be noticed.

Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom