Prince Albert Picture Thread Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant pics, Ianna and Townsend!
I especially love your last set, Townsend! :)

Anyone recall which thread has the photo's of Albert at his college graduation? I can't seem to locate them.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Anyone recall which thread has the photo's of Albert at his college graduation? I can't seem to locate them.
Maybe it was in the retrospective thread? I'm not sure :confused:
Some Corbis pics, hope they have not been posted yet, I like the
last one most:

Attachments

• 18041963.jpg
    18041963.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 360
  • 26021961.jpg
    26021961.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 382
  • 28041961.jpg
    28041961.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 373
  • 16061961.jpg
    16061961.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 383
Thanx everyone! Townsend those pics are so cute..Albert and cookies..:p :)
Again agree with you , Iceflower that last photo from Corbis is so great..Albert was so cute blonde boy..and that toy in his arms..:)

Pic 1. Princess Grace and Albert during American week in Monaco, July 1966. Has anybody maybe seen video of that event? I only saw part of it when Grace was playing baseball..so funny :p ..but didn't notice children..
Pic 2. Little Prince of Monaco on Palace balcony, 1966
Pic 3. Giving Mommy the rose, Ireland 1963
Pic 4. Enjoying winter holidays, 1967(?)

Attachments

• 1963_Ireland3.jpg
    1963_Ireland3.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 460
  • 1966_Albert Prince de Monaco.jpg
    1966_Albert Prince de Monaco.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 877
  • 1966_ American week in Monaco.jpg
    1966_ American week in Monaco.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 429
  • 1966_Albert.jpg
    1966_Albert.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 355
iceflower said:
Maybe it was in the retrospective thread? I'm not sure :confused:
Some Corbis pics, hope they have not been posted yet, I like the
last one most:
Thanks Iceflower thought I looked there. With the way you have to be logged in to view photo's its not easy for someone with Carpal Tunnel. I'll look again.

Prince Albert's photosession

From Prince Albert's photosession...September 1997..

The great view from that chair..:)

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 415
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 374
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 423
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 433
wow, what a breathtaking view! Thanks for sharing Ianna. :)

You're welcome Gabriella!:)

Photo 1. Little Albert enjoying Christmas play in Palace, 1966
Photo 2. With Daddy, Palace 1958-1959.
Photo 3. Prince Albert carrying little Albert, while Caroline is entering the car, 1959
Photo 4. Father and son in '70s
Photo 5. Princess Grace and Prince Albert 1981
Photo 6. Family at some event in'70s...mayne MND..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 379
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 372
  • ghh.jpg
    ghh.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 475
  • albert5_500.jpg
    albert5_500.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,973
  • 1981_Grace and Albert.jpg
    1981_Grace and Albert.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 407
  • 1970s_Family.JPG
    1970s_Family.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 619
Thanks Ianna!!! Albert was such a beautiful child/teen!
It´s a pitty that now he is fat and bold :( ;)

it's so cute the photo's of little Albert! There are beautifull and nice pictures!
I hope that Prince Albert have children of his own soon! He is a good oncle and daddy to!

I don't recall what event this was it was taken in 1995. Corbis

Attachments

• 1995.jpg
    1995.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:
2 pics of albert from daily news pix

Attachments

• alberto.JPG
    alberto.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 780
  • carolina4.JPG
    carolina4.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 705
I was a little behind on my reading from the official site.

9th September 2005 Friday,

• H.S.H. Prince Albert is to take part in the United Nations
    World Summit in New York

H.S.H. Prince Albert will be travelling to New York, in the middle of next week, in order to take part in the high-level plenary meeting of the 60th session of the General Assembly of the United Nations. The meeting, which is being held at United Nations headquarters from 14th to 16th September 2005, is expected to bring together more than 170 heads of State and Government.

The agenda of the Summit is based on a set of proposals outlined in March by Secretary General, S.E.M. Kofi Annan, in his report entitled «In Larger Freedom» and will deal with issues relating to development, safety, human rights, in addition to reform within the United Nations Organisation.

H.S.H. Prince Albert will be travelling in the company of S.E.M Jean-Paul Proust, Minister of State. The Prince should be taking the stand at the United Nations on Thursday, 15th September in the beginning of the afternoon

Albert and Stefano (from ebay)

Attachments

• 63_1_b.jpg
    63_1_b.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 855
French Navy

6193316.jpg
The private album of Prince Albert of Monaco.. 1980: Prince Albert spent two months on a U.S. warship as part of his national service
LAJEANNE.jpg
Cover, Ipress

Last edited:
Wow. Great picture Lady M!

The Grimaldi genes are strong shining there.

Ann

One Man's Hero

alb48.jpg
1manshero.jpg
Like the long sideburns? And the cute hat? EBay

Trivia for One Man's Hero 1999

In John Riley's first scene as a San Patricio he asks their names to other Irish soldiers. When he asks his name to James Kelly, Riley asks him if he has any experience, and Kelly answers that he has been in His Majesty Royal Artillery. Riley replies with "Good experience, but there is no royalty here" to what Kelly answers "Yes, sir". Kelly is played by Prince Albert of Monaco, a member of the Royal family of Monaco. In this mentioned scene there is a close up of Albert. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120775/
Albert is the second from the left in photo below.
Link will take you to the page this poster can be seen on along with music and sound bites however none have Albert in them.
http://www.mgm.com/title_clip.do?title_star=ONEMANSH#stills
You won't be able to see Albert in the trailer he has a very small part. (more) (view trailer) The trailer has commercials be patient.

Last edited by a moderator:
I added to the last post on the movie Albert appeared in One Man's Hero.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I added to the last post on the movie Albert appeared in One Man's Hero.

LadyMac...Thanks for posting these great pics! :)

mw7060a said:
LadyMac...Thanks for posting these great pics! :)
You're welcome I just added to the post the trailer which as stated doesn't show Albert. The link I just posted has the best information to what the movie is about. It's part of history while its not my type of movie really it is worth watching. Like most movies on war it does have violence.
http://www.vivasancarlos.com/patrick.html From the article

More extraordinary again is that Prince Albert de Monaco, son of Princess Grace, appears as a member of the San Patricios' famed artillery crew, "James Kelly". Actor Mark Thomas, close friend of Prince Albert's, had a role and involved the prince in the production since he was interested in the San Patricio story and in trying his hand at acting.
Another article.

Prince Albert Of Monaco Secretly Takes Film Role
Prince Albert of Monaco, the son of Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier, has made his film debut in One Man's Hero (1999), starring Tom Berenger, the London Daily Mirror reported today (Friday). The newspaper said that the prince had been fascinated with the screenplay about a group of Irish immigrants fighting in the Mexican-American war (1846-48) and flew to Mexico, secretly and alone, at his own expense to appear in a bit role. "He told me there was acting in his background, " director Lance Hool told the Mirror.

Given that he was heir and not Prince when he made that movie, I wonder if Albert would do something like that again? He's hosted documentaries (though they all seem to be about or relating to Monaco) but would he ACT again?

More importantly, should he marry an entertainer, would he allow them to continue acting/singing/juggling after they were Princess or would they too reduce their public role to something resembling Grace's?

And again, thanks Lady M for the delicious pics!

Ann

Great pic of Albert with Pierre! That looks so sweet.

towsend said:
Thanks for the link LadyMacAlpine. Are those boys Louis and Michael ?????

Do you mean the boys on the 'OnlyOne' page? If so, those are not Louis and Michael. If it would be them they would have indicated it in the text. And they look a little different. ;):p BTW...your pis of Albert and Pierre are fabulous.

sebastian said:
Do you mean the boys on the 'OnlyOne' page? If so, those are not Louis and Michael. If it would be them they would have indicated it in the text. And they look a little different. ;):p BTW...your pis of Albert and Pierre are fabulous.
Now I am totally lost on which link Townsend was commenting on and which children. The photo's with Al looked like Pierre to me and Charlotte and believe due to her age the other little boy would be Andrea with the hat on whose face you can't see. The photo's also weren't taken on the same day either Albert is wearing a different tie.

towsend said:
I mean this picture. I thought I saw the same clothes on Louis and Michael in a picture??????
I would have to say no it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom