The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 03:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAdia
What great pictures of him! Thank you. Has anyone ever seen Prince Albert in person? Ar his eyes really that blue? I know it has been mentioned that his eyes are blue, even though it is not depicted in most pictures taken of him.
Yap....his eyes are that blue ...:).
To me he has the same eyes as Stephanie....specially in the second pic...if you just look at the 'eyes-part' ...:)

Old 05-06-2006, 03:36 PM
Majesty

Are you sure michelle.... I have never noticed that they are soo blue... Nice, nice... hehe

Here is the link to L'Agence... Thanks to michelle who found that site...

Old 05-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Are you sure michelle.... I have never noticed that they are soo blue... Nice, nice... hehe

Here is the link to L'Agence... Thanks to michelle who found that site...
They might not always seem that blue ... but they are blue :) ... I guess it always depends on things like the light and so on ... :)
Old 05-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Courtier

Oh wow. Those are some shots!

Definitely well-lit, but all Albert. They're quite the sweet "come hither" look.

Who do I have to beg for unwatered copies? *whistle*

tbhrc, you are a photo-finding marvel!

Ann

Edit:Thanks to michelle too for finding the site.
Old 05-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Serene Highness

Wink Glistening Seas

:o hello, well, i have one word to say about those pics A-W-E-S-O-M-E. :) You know it's hard to just pick one picture that is really nice but i must say THIS IS one of the NICEST (even though the watermarks). i love the color of his suit and tie :o truly does him justice. i had never seen a close up of him like that. I must say whomever posted those i have one sentence :) HOW DID YOU GET A HOLD OF THOSE?!? WOW:o (i'm SUrE i'm not the only one who'd want to know tee hee
Old 05-10-2006, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Some screencaps from the documentary "The unknown prince" shown at German TV channel Phoenix these days:

Albert buying DVDs in New York and talking about his own experiences with making music :) :

(Phoenix)
Old 05-10-2006, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

Part 2: Albert walking through the streets of New York City and finally meeting some fans whom he wishes a great weekend:

(Phoenix)
Old 05-10-2006, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

Part 3: Using the time on his plane to work and enjoying some time with Steph and a soccer match:

(Phoenix)
Old 05-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

Part 4: Organising the Red Cross Ball 2004 and being interviewed in his office:
(I hope this is a little comfort for all those who were not able to see the documentary )

(Phoenix)
Old 05-10-2006, 04:09 PM
Commoner

I was unable to see this interview but the pictures are awesome. Thanks heaps!
Old 05-10-2006, 05:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

These pics are fab... thanks, Ice ....
Old 05-10-2006, 06:40 PM
Serene Highness

Wink Glistening Seas

:) Hey everyone. Wow OMG what marvelous pics. this is one 'seriously" mobile guy how they can travel and have those pics up. Does that mean he was in New York today? did anybody happen to notice this guy has "lost some weight' and it 'shows' i am amazed, so quickly. his cute smile seems even more handsomely streamlined. i think it looks great and h-e-a-l-t-h-y. imho :o i love the sofa in his office but seriously:o those pics on the wall he should try some "maybe" monet lazer reproductions it doesn't have to be expensive, but it needs a little re-work. however cushions and sofa and office are ultra cool--any o-pin-ions on this. I tend to want to re-decorate everything i see. however, the palace is pretty cool i wouldn't re-decorate anything except PA office. Am i the only one like that:) You know it never ceases to amaze me how he can just walk down the street and not get mobbed by a crowd that's nice his privacy is respected.

however, not surprisingly most people think of him and other celebs in their element so, when they see him on the street like that most people either won't notice or would be too afraid to say anything for fear of being wrong. personally, i think if i saw him on the street i wouldn't recognize him-not because he's not recognizeable but because i couldn't bring myself to believe someone of his immense popularity and stature would be walking on our street, i think it's like that with most people and most celebs. we think of them in monaco and when we see them someplace else we are stunned. well maybe i'm just not observent, does anyone think like that.
Old 05-10-2006, 07:31 PM
Courtier

I think those stills posted (and they are fabulous) were taken in '04.

Glistening...I understand the need to redecorate (I think it's part of that second X chromosome), but I have an urge to straighten up and organize his desk.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:29 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
I think those stills posted (and they are fabulous) were taken in '04.

Glistening...I understand the need to redecorate (I think it's part of that second X chromosome), but I have an urge to straighten up and organize his desk.
I'm glad I'm not the only one with urge to clean that messy desk I couldn't work that way!
Old 05-11-2006, 08:32 AM
Aristocracy

personally i dont think its that messy - well compare it to my desk at the moment Alberts desk is very tidy - lol
Old 05-11-2006, 03:34 PM
Aristocracy

Iceflower, thank you sooo much, I've seen the film, but I do not have a videorecorder, so your screencaps are a real present for me. You've done a great job and you've chosen the best scenes!!
Old 05-12-2006, 04:00 AM
Super Moderator

I'm glad you all liked the screencaps I made :) and yes, pinklady that trip to New York was filmed in 2004. As some of you have asked me via PM, here are some more I had made but not posted yet as they are not of the same quality:

Albert showing the Palace, being sporty in New York and wondering when that family portrait was taken (he was not quite sure about that )

(Phoenix)
Old 05-12-2006, 09:52 AM
Serene Highness

Glistening Seas

:) Those pics of the area behind the hedges are marvelous. you know i always wondered how gardens looked behind those. very pretty. my computer doesn't do german so i cannot read the story in german. :( the picture of PA and family when he was little is so cute. you know the guy is already adorable now but what cutie shots when he was little too, i am sure he must miss his family muchly, as the whole world does too. Prince Ranier and family are good people. does anyone be curious as to those pictures of him shopping for dvd's i won-der what dvd's he bought. any thoughts on this.
Old 05-14-2006, 01:11 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks for being so generous Iceflower, the stills are awesome. :)
Old 05-14-2006, 04:28 PM
Courtier

Its too bad none of the USA stations will pick this documentary up. The Biography Channel and PBS seem to love showing these kind of things!

Ann