Prince Albert Is the Father of Alexandre

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have one thing to say: Albert better be glad his mother and father don't know about his love child!!

to certain people, i can fully accept other people's opinion but that is a two way street. in fact i'm not even so interested about that one opinion or the other. what really irks me is how someone can say some really horrible things about a person you don't know, in a situation u don't know, and seem to really mean it. to tell the truth, i'm not particularly concerned about nicole's motives or albert's non-motives but they have a child now. And the best thing here is that she has said i have a child for Albert and he has said this child is mine. I refuse to beat down on Albert or even think any highly or lowly of him now. These things happen, he might have made a mistake, but now he has a child, a beautiful one and he should be happy in him. I refuse to beat down on Nicole because these things happen, she might have made a mistake, but now she has a child, and she should be happy in him. That's all to this story that we know about.

Yeah, that's rich!

Hi, I'm back:):p

I moved into a new appartment and that's why I didn't have acces to the internet 'cause I had no telephone neither ....:(
But now.....:):):)

I can only say that I'm glad Albert recognized little Alexandre....the family's growing :p

Michelle

can someone answer this question for me cause i am lost in this area.
now on page 7 of this thread are pics of either nicole or alex but they are not together.
either alex is with a nanny or nicole is without alex. now if alex means so much to her why have a nanny? if your baby is your whole world, why are there no pics of her with alex? if u take 9mos to carry a child and 22mos of taken care of a child why let him out of your sight?

semisquare said:
can someone answer this question for me cause i am lost in this area.
now on page 7 of this thread are pics of either nicole or alex but they are not together.
either alex is with a nanny or nicole is without alex. now if alex means so much to her why have a nanny? if your baby is your whole world, why are there no pics of her with alex? if u take 9mos to carry a child and 22mos of taken care of a child why let him out of your sight?

Didn't she have her other kids taken away from her? That might have something to do with it.

michelle said:
Hi, I'm back:):p

I moved into a new appartment and that's why I didn't have acces to the internet 'cause I had no telephone neither ....:(
But now.....:):):)

I can only say that I'm glad Albert recognized little Alexandre....the family's growing :p

Michelle

Michelle!!!!!!!!! Soooo glad to see you again! I´ve already miss you! I was worries for you!:D :D

LadyMacAlpine said:
It depends Semi. Why does a stay at home mother need a nanny? It was my impression that neither Caroline or Stephanie have nanny's and how many children do they have? Guess it all depends on your own needs perhaps she is dating again and needs someone to watch him while playing. Her face is after all going to be one that will attract attention from now on.

IMO this lady ( I mean Nicole ) has got a bit big-headed, hasn't she?

I'm also glad that Albert has done the proper thing and acknowledged his own son. And that he will financially provide for his son and see him on a regular basis. No matter how he was conceived. The child is here and needs both parents. So its good to see Albert step up to the plate and do the right thing by his son. And that is all that matters in the end.

libradoll said:
SEMISQUARE,

i'm not really concerned about WHY you say you're not prejudist or whatnot, if you really are not then good for you. i didn't really mention anyone in specific and i think i read somewhere where you said that you may have prejudged her wrongly at first and i respected your opinion more after i read that. So it wasn't directed at you specifically.

Of course, I still disagree with you largely. i don't think after being rejected by rainier and then rejected albert because of rainier, and after having this same guy who rejected you as unworthy show up at your door to have unprotected sex with you which resulted in a child, after all that, I don't think nicole MUST wait the 3months period after Rainier's death. yes she could have, but to me that was totally her prerogative and she chose to do it now when the eyes of the world would be on albert and he'd have no place to hide. Remember the same Rainier apparently is the one that caused the decline of her relationship with Albert so i don't think Nicole has any love lost for him. I don't think she owes Albert anything in terms of some sort of twisted understanding or loyalty.

Also i don't see where there's no dignity in this situation on her part or on anybody's part. Listen, stuff like this happens everyday. People get unwanted pregnancies, yes some could have been prevented but others really just happened. We'll never really know. But we know one thing: there's a beautiful baby boy that's just been acknowledged and accepted by his mother and father who i'm sure intend to do their best for him. That to me is beautiful.

And as for African women and their child, i'm not saying other people don't care for their children, that would be ridiculous. What I am saying is that in the African culture, African women are expected to GIVE THEIR LIFE for their children. Why do I say this? well, an african woman without a child is by and by considered a curse in the society, some will say they are useless. A married African woman without a child can be pushed out of her husband's home at any time, she's not respected until she has a child. An african woman mostly will not inherit ANYTHING of her husbands if she has no kids, she could be forced to leave her home. Children usually are regarded as belonging to the father and his family not the mother. So you can start to see that to an African woman, her child is EVERYTHING, her whole existence and being in society is tied to her CHILDREN. Nicole Coste was raised in this manner. If she feels that her child is being cheated, or not recognized she will fight tooth and nail with everything to correct that. Like I said we don't do the hiding of the child thing very well.

Interesting to know all that, but this woman lives in FRANCE and has been living there for at least 18 years. She is naturalized FRENCH and already has 2 other children. So, she clearly isn't enmeshed in any other culture (at least when she leaves the house - yes I am talking only about what she probably has to deal with when she goes outside!) other than FRENCH culture. In France, I'm sure no one would have forced her to leave her home in PARIS for not having more children other than the 2 she already had with her ex-husband.:p

Last edited:
LadyMacAlpine said:
This is the information I was speaking of in the above posts.

</H3>
Family apparently knew.

Yes -- noted earlier, seems she was talking to somebody and not so all alone and hushed in secrecy as she claims she was. Her statements seem to change ever so slightly...

But the important thing now is that Albert has ended all the speculation.:)

I hope Alexandre doesn't grow up and hear about or read about Albert saying he was "unwanted". And that Albert wanted her to terminate the pregnancy. And that so many people see Nicole as a conniving golddigger. And that Nicole forced Albert's hand. And that Albert wouldn't follow up on his promises to Nicole. Pretty bad stuff for someone to have to handle emotionally.
But, possibly better than just not ever being told who your father is and what your heritage is and always wondering and feeling "incomplete" and unwanted - I've heard this from several friends who never knew who their fathers were - they say it's incredibly difficult to deal with this. Of course, there was always the other possible option that they might could have kept it quiet and eventually told Alexandre but told him he was a big secret (I think this would be a little hard on the old psyche as well). So who knows what would have been the best scenario in the long run.
I think with Albert coming clean about it he will do whatever is in Alexandre's best interest from here on out. Let us all just hope that Albert and Nicole will both always do so. :)

OK -- help, what does this mean? Maybe someone can shed some light on this thing?

I understand the need of now settling on more financial payments for her (to her, whatever) but why would her lawyer say to AFP there is a need to settle issues about her legal status as well? :confused: :confused:

Confusing.

sincerely I would be happy for some insight, if anyone can has any to offer please

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20050706/en_afp/monacoroyalalbert_050706190642

Last edited:
Actually the first to declare that the baby was "not wanted" and that she wanted to have an abortion was Nicole herself in the Paris Match interview, so (even if I see many faults in Albert), let's not put also this charge on him.

I do believe too that it was not very nice for a mother to say such a thing of her son, who will know what she said sooner or later, but that's what she chose to do...

Kisses

Oh, I thought it was her idea to have an abortion at the very start and he talked her out of it. Then, after the 3 months he told her that the child was impossible and he & his entourage wanted her to have one at that time. Supposedly, that's when she refused because of the advancement of the pregnancy. So, actually, I guess they BOTH at one time or another wanted to abort the baby, just not at the same time.

I didn't mean Nicole was the only one who wanted to teminate the pregnancy, I just meant that she was the first to declare publicly that she had thought about having an abortion, and when I read that I felt sorry for the kid who, one day, will have to read such a thing said about him by her own mother...That's all.

You are right. That would be a bitter pill to swallow.

I want to say regarding the posts I made last night I was awake 24 hours from stress worried over my own child's safety and not being able to be with her. I wish I hadn't gotten involved in this mess. If anyone has a question they think I can answer PM me I will try to respond privately.

Last edited:
Lady MacAlpine:

This is getting ugly. I do find it amazing how people are viewing this. But such is life!
I've cut my post to a minimum also; I don't want to offend anyone with my views.

This family has become so common. Sad since there was so much glamour and excitement when Grace married Ranier. And now you have their three children in a less than royal manner, and so common as to make the Windsors seem like a normal, functioning family.

Caroline who has been married three times, one marriage which ended in an anulment, and her current husband who pees in public and gets so drunk that he can't attend a wedding the next day.

Stephanie who had all of her children out of wedlock, married only one of their fathers who ended up getting caught by photographers gallavanting with a half-naked woman, who ran off with the circus and broke up a marriage only to get married to another man some months later which also ended up in divorce.

Then you have Albert who is now the head of this principality. A man who is nearly 50 but acts like he is an immature 25 year old sleeping around with women then acts surprised and shocked that one of them has gotten pregnant. He at first tries to deny his son only to fess up to it some months later when pictures of the child in Albert's arms gets published in an internationally known publication.

If this family aren't prime candidates for Dr. Phil then I don't know who is.

Aloha, on holiday but now I"m back in the grove.

She's all about the cash.....said it a long time ago, still saying it. Oh, and probably the attention too. Sadly, famous people attract people who also want to be famous. Did I not just read she drives a BMW, has a body gaurd and is getting ready to move into a nice new place? Then, if albert dies, she gets some of the inheratance....? I don't care if I offend, she is in it for the money. Once she realized she wasn't getting the ring she cashed out the only way she knew how.

leahteresa said:
She's all about the cash.....said it a long time ago, still saying it. Oh, and probably the attention too. Sadly, famous people attract people who also want to be famous. Did I not just read she drives a BMW, has a body gaurd and is getting ready to move into a nice new place? Then, if albert dies, she gets some of the inheratance....? I don't care if I offend, she is in it for the money. Once she realized she wasn't getting the ring she cashed out the only way she knew how.

For as long as there have been famous people there have been others who want to share in their spotlight or want them for their money. If they can't get it legitimately then they will blackmail or manipulate for it.

But doesn't Albert come off as rather stupid for having been made such a fool so publicly by Nicole? As someone who grew up in the spotlight and over the last 20 years has seen his sisters live rather public and humiliating scandals shouldn't Albert know better and have protected himself better?

Albert didn't just become famous a few months ago when Ranier died. He's been famous for nearly 50 years, has grown up in the spotlight and Nicole is probably not the first person who has tried to extort money or publicity from Albert. Yet he fell for it all hook line and sinker.

Yes, but he still acted with love and sincerity towards his son, Alexandre, and his mother and his siblings. I agree, it's all about the money.
Albert has acted much better than his sisters, I don't care what anyone says. Of the three, he is the best. I find it amusing watching Caroline acting so piously when she stole her best friend's husband. But you reap what you sow. She wanted Ernst, now she has him with all of his glory. And personally, he is quite a charming character when he chooses to be. Now Stephanie, definite issues; more of a liability than an asset.

I think that he will be a great ruler and he isn't the only ruler who has children outside of marriage. To his credit, he acted admirably. And I still say, the most blame lies with Nicole, but yes, Albert isn't without some fault.

Genevieve said:
For as long as there have been famous people there have been others who want to share in their spotlight or want them for their money. If they can't get it legitimately then they will blackmail or manipulate for it.

But doesn't Albert come off as rather stupid for having been made such a fool so publicly by Nicole? As someone who grew up in the spotlight and over the last 20 years has seen his sisters live rather public and humiliating scandals shouldn't Albert know better and have protected himself better?

Albert didn't just become famous a few months ago when Ranier died. He's been famous for nearly 50 years, has grown up in the spotlight and Nicole is probably not the first person who has tried to extort money or publicity from Albert. Yet he fell for it all hook line and sinker.

Hello to everybody! :)
Someone was curious about the real name of Ms. Nicole. I found this info on other royal board:

In summary: She's getting 10,000.00 EUR a month which is approximately
$11,897.88 United States Dollars per month. She is driving a BMW and wants for nothing.

She was thinking that she would be the first African Princess of Monaco.

Albert suggested an abortion because a child at that time would have put his position in jeopardy. She refused. He cut physical ties with her but still provided financially for her and the child. She had quit her job.

Her legal name was actually Nicole Tossoukpe and the child shared her last name, and might still have that surname. She legally changed her name - somehow this is connected to the name of Alberts Lawyer. She borrowed part of his name.

She was going to name the child Eric but later changed to Alexandre.

She has access to and ownership of a villa worth over 2 million EUR.

Story originally posted at Royal Update

Last edited by a moderator:
michelleq said:
Lady MacAlpine:

This is getting ugly. I do find it amazing how people are viewing this. But such is life!
I've cut my post to a minimum also; I don't want to offend anyone with my views.
Hey pretty lady good for you best to back out.

AquaMarine said:
Hello to everybody! :)
Someone was curious about the real name of Ms. Nicole. I found this info on other royal board:

In summary: She's getting 10,000.00 EUR a month which is approximately
$11,897.88 United States Dollars per month. She is driving a BMW and wants for nothing.

She was thinking that she would be the first African Princess of Monaco.

Albert suggested an abortion because a child at that time would have put his position in jeopardy. She refused. He cut physical ties with her but still provided financially for her and the child. She had quit her job.

Her legal name was actually Nicole Tossoukpe and the child shared her last name, and might still have that surname. She legally changed her name - somehow this is connected to the name of Alberts Lawyer. She borrowed part of his name.

She was going to name the child Eric but later changed to Alexandre.

She has access to and ownership of a villa worth over 2 million EUR.

The greedy pig. Seriously, the minute she got some support she quit her job and lives off of his dime. Tells you precisely what she had planned and what type of person she is. She makes $142,774.56 per year. All that for just having his kid. I imagine she's just causing all this difficulties so she can scare off any woman that Albert might want to marry. In the end she thinks that Albert will simply marry her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom