The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #41  
Old 07-05-2005, 07:27 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
What few other interviews? As far as I know there has only been PM and AFP.
And there is more about this whole thing indeed! PM has been condemned by French justice to pay 50 000 € to Albert. They are VERY angry about it and the redactor in chief said that they treated the whole affair with taste and respect and let some details out but since Albert took it this way they will publish everything. He said, I quote: 'Our readers will be served'.
Ambiance...
She did an interview with le Point also (they claim she spoke to them the same way that the above article does) and Bunte and I believe and Italien journal (not certain about the italian press, but I think so).

And yes, I know that PM was sued and lost. If I read your comment correctly, she may have been more 'earthy' with some of her comments than what they printed. Time will tell if they print all that though...:)
__________________

__________________
  #42  
Old 07-05-2005, 07:34 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NY, United States
Posts: 58
Question
Nicole said she has a series number of paternity of Alex. What is the number? If she remembers the number, why P. Alber's attorney (Theirry LaCoste) said the paternity is NOT available.
__________________

__________________
  #43  
Old 07-05-2005, 08:36 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 3,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
But not to forget, this is a woman that is an immigrant from a poor country, she is used to having to keep wait and her eye on the 'details' and be persistent to move things along where she wants them to be using every arguement she can think of and every thing she can get her hands on, resourceful like a 'street fighter' mentality. This is how to get done what you want little bit, by little bit, by little bit, one step, by one step, by one step at a time, no matter how long it takes or whatever the consequenses or no matter the difficulty...
I find this statement -- particularly the "immigrant" comment quite distasteful and discriminatory. What does Nicole being an "immigrant" have to do anything? At some point in all of our family histories there are immigrants. The rest of this paragraph implies that because Nicole was an immigrant she is naturally manipulative and cunning -- which is not true not to mention a gross overstatement and stereotype.

Whether Nicole "trapped" Albert and got herself pregnant on purpose is to me, a moot point. As an adult man having intimate relations, Albert was just as responsible for Nicole not getting pregnant as Nicole was for (possibly) tryinig to get herself pregnant on purpose. If she purposely lied to him, then that's the chance he took in having relations with her. As Alisa mentioned in a previous post, the only sure bet of not having a child is abstinance. And as Albert engaged in relations with Nicole, then he has a responsibility to Alexandre.
__________________
  #44  
Old 07-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Idriel's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: around, France
Posts: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria
I find this statement -- particularly the "immigrant" comment quite distasteful and discriminatory. What does Nicole being an "immigrant" have to do anything? At some point in all of our family histories there are immigrants. The rest of this paragraph implies that because Nicole was an immigrant she is naturally manipulative and cunning -- which is not true not to mention a gross overstatement and stereotype.
I had exactly the same feeling when I first read this post and that's the reason why I wrote about Nicole beeing from a wealthy family, not a needy social climber or whatever. But in her answer, lillia said she was basing her comment about Nicole being manipulative on her behavior with the press not her status as an immigrant.
I give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she just badly expressed herself...
__________________
  #45  
Old 07-05-2005, 09:19 PM
Akilah's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 202
I am sure that many of the crown princes of today and yester year had lovers. But Prince Albert unlike the other princes has flandered for so long before marrying. I think Albert's luck has finally ran out. Over the past ten years, Albert has had several women come forward with allegations that he fathered their child. However, how many women have come forward that Prince Juan Felipe, Prince Charles, Prince Frederick, Prince Joachim, Prince Andrew, Prince Edward, and etc fathered children out of wedlock. Sadly, it has only been Albert plagued with the allegations, but why Albert? I don't think it is the media or because Albert's taste in women varies. I think Albert has been played like a child in a candy factory for too long when it comes to women. He needs to become more responsible in his personal life and settle down in his new role.

Also I want to say, I believe because Alex mother is African this situation has taken the course in which it has. There have been other women out there that were not negroid in ethnicity that have brought such allegations against him, most recently a white woman from the United States. So, I think that just because this black woman can prove once and for all that Albert has fathered a child out of wedlock that people will make a greater stink over this because of the mother's race.
__________________
  #46  
Old 07-05-2005, 09:30 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 1,506
I agree wholeheartedly. Personally I think if the baby were caucasian then ppl would be calling for Albert to legitimize him and to be his heir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilah
I am sure that many of the crown princes of today and yester year had lovers. But Prince Albert unlike the other princes has flandered for so long before marrying. I think Albert's luck has finally ran out. Over the past ten years, Albert has had several women come forward with allegations that he fathered their child. However, how many women have come forward that Prince Juan Felipe, Prince Charles, Prince Frederick, Prince Joachim, Prince Andrew, Prince Edward, and etc fathered children out of wedlock. Sadly, it has only been Albert plagued with the allegations, but why Albert? I don't think it is the media or because Albert's taste in women varies. I think Albert has been played like a child in a candy factory for too long when it comes to women. He needs to become more responsible in his personal life and settle down in his new role.


Also I want to say, I believe because Alex mother is African this situation has taken the course in which it has. There have been other women out there that were not negroid in ethnicity that have brought such allegations against him, most recently a white woman from the United States. So, I think that just because this black woman can prove once and for all that Albert has fathered a child out of wedlock that people will make a greater stink over this because of the mother's race.
__________________
*Under Construction*
  #47  
Old 07-05-2005, 09:38 PM
Idriel's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: around, France
Posts: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilah
Also I want to say, I believe because Alex mother is African this situation has taken the course in which it has. There have been other women out there that were not negroid in ethnicity that have brought such allegations against him, most recently a white woman from the United States. So, I think that just because this black woman can prove once and for all that Albert has fathered a child out of wedlock that people will make a greater stink over this because of the mother's race.
I won't deny that Nicole beeing an African maybe increased public interest. But IMO the real reason why this story has taken such proportions is because of the "quality" of her file: she produced pictures of her with Albert and of Albert with her son. She has a detailed story of which many facts are verifiable. None of the others women had such hard "evidences".
Also, Albert actually decided to sue the papers who published her story, thing he did not do with the others women, which ironically add some credibility to Nicole's confession.
__________________
  #48  
Old 07-05-2005, 09:43 PM
Idriel's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: around, France
Posts: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina
I agree wholeheartedly. Personally I think if the baby were caucasian then ppl would be calling for Albert to legitimize him and to be his heir.
But in this case, why there haven't been calls to legitimate Jasminz (or whatever her name) or the other so-called love children who were white?
I think there's more about that affair than race.
Beside, Albert was once linked to Naomi Campbell and they were all this frenzy about them getting married, just like when he was linked to other white models.
__________________
  #49  
Old 07-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 1,506
Yeah but the other kids' case did not strongly suggest that they were his kids.
__________________
*Under Construction*
  #50  
Old 07-05-2005, 11:27 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 1,059
Quote:
according to the another link, she's already getting $10M per month
is that m as in million? if its really million that seems rather costly for living cost. does anyone know if prince albert paying her expenses?
__________________
ain' no sunshine when i gone
  #51  
Old 07-06-2005, 12:05 AM
MoonlightRhapsody's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Garden Grove, United States
Posts: 935
Quote:
Originally Posted by semisquare
is that m as in million? if its really million that seems rather costly for living cost. does anyone know if prince albert paying her expenses?
Maybe 10M francs, that may be more palatable. I believe Nicole lives in one of Albert's residences.

I believe that her race is also a moot point, a non-issue. Even if she were Caucasian or European in descent, Alexandre would still be an illegitimate child and therefore have no claim on the throne. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what she does after Albert's official statement (should he say Alexandre is his son).

I find it in poor taste the way she has tried to insinuate herself even after the relationship has ended. I just don't think that her reason for going public is solely for Alexandre's benefit. Plus, it was tactless to announce this bombshell after a death in the family! That indicates an absolute absence of respect for the family and to Albert. She couldn't wait three months? A death isn't just a minor event in a family's life and it was extremely insensitive of her.
__________________
*~* In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock. *~*
*~* Judge not those who try and fail. Judge those who fail to try. *~*
Sweden's Picture of the Month Represenative
  #52  
Old 07-06-2005, 12:23 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 1,059
thanks for clearing that up for me.
this is my opinion-about her trying to force her way into his life what better way than to get his attention than to make such an announcement at such a tragic time. some people who desire attention cannot distinguish bad attention from good attention. they just want attention. whatever the case for her to announce to world about alex right after albert's father death shows bad taste.
__________________
ain' no sunshine when i gone
  #53  
Old 07-06-2005, 02:22 AM
Athena's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreed777
When a man has pretty much terminated a relationship with a woman and knows the woman still wants him, he should know that she could possibly use pregnancy (intentional or unintentional) to maintain contact with him. Sleeping with her while trying to end the relationship is not using good judgement, but sleeping with her while he's trying to end the relationship and HIM not using protection is just plain "not too bright". ESPECIALLY if you are extremely wealthy/famous, etc.
So true. We'll just have to wait until Thrusday to hear the official news about all this.

Quote:
believe that her race is also a moot point, a non-issue. Even if she were Caucasian or European in descent, Alexandre would still be an illegitimate child and therefore have no claim on the throne. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what she does after Albert's official statement (should he say Alexandre is his son).

I find it in poor taste the way she has tried to insinuate herself even after the relationship has ended. I just don't think that her reason for going public is solely for Alexandre's benefit. Plus, it was tactless to announce this bombshell after a death in the family! That indicates an absolute absence of respect for the family and to Albert. She couldn't wait three months? A death isn't just a minor event in a family's life and it was extremely insensitive of her.
__________________

Exactly!

In the end, I hope the child is okay, loved, and taken care of. However, I doubt the child will ever become the heir to the throne; for reasons we all know why.
__________________
  #54  
Old 07-06-2005, 08:14 AM
Idriel's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: around, France
Posts: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by semisquare
is that m as in million? if its really million that seems rather costly for living cost. does anyone know if prince Albert paying her expenses?
Nicole stated that Albert pays for everything regarding her lifestyle and Alexandre's. She does not work but live in several luxury residences (some belonging to Albert) and 'do not need money' (I quote her). The 10 million figure is fantasist (whether it's euros, dollars or francs).
__________________
  #55  
Old 07-06-2005, 08:16 AM
mw7060a's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 229
Another article stating why Nicole Coste felt she had to go public regarding her son with Prince Albert:

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_family/70482004.htm
__________________
  #56  
Old 07-06-2005, 09:37 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: nassau, United States
Posts: 31
the lastest on prince albert

I must say, it really is a sad situation. I do pray it works out for all the parties involved.

It is obvious from the latest statements made on the on the matter, albert was very intimated by his father. Otherwise, i can only guess Alexandre acknowlegement would have been made public a long time ago.

Now that Rainier is gone, I do hope Albert will now stop making excuses why he cannot publicly acknowledge this child. The best to all of them.
__________________
  #57  
Old 07-06-2005, 10:24 AM
assia's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Goussainville, France
Posts: 324
Prince Albert Is The Father Of Alexandre

Prince Albert has acknowledged that he is the father of Alexandre Coste, has been announced by Thierry Lacoste
__________________
  #58  
Old 07-06-2005, 10:31 AM
Australian's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 2,152
really? well i wonder whats going to happen now, will he marry the mother so make Alexandre legitimate, not sure. Well this is certainly news!
__________________
  #59  
Old 07-06-2005, 10:32 AM
sm1939's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: london, United Kingdom
Posts: 988
I thought they were going to announce it tommorrow?
so it is offical??
__________________
  #60  
Old 07-06-2005, 10:32 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , United States
Posts: 38
wow, i've always stated and i will always keep stating that many of you on here are prejudicist at the very least and racist at the very most. I truly wish many of you would sit down for a moment, really think about the things you say, and try to be honest with yourselves for a second.

when this story broke, many of you were up in arms and quick to judge nicole as a hussy, a golddigger, a prostitute, some even said she was an "unstable" woman. All these without even knowing much of anything about what REALLY went down between Albert and Nicole. It's already assumed that pretty much albert used her for sex and she is using him for money, right? Albert is a person and it is possible that he had feelings for this woman as well, which would make her having feelings for him justified. Hello.............................it's a freaking relationship! how would many of you feel if you had a two way loving relationship with a man where its going real well, u meet his father, and all of a sudden the man decides you're not suitable enough and starts to stay away? what if you become pregnant for this man u love and even though he most likely still cares for you (or he wouldn't have put her up) and he tells you, my father who doesn't think you're worthy would not like this news so keep it to yourself until he passes away.................how would many of you feel, really? as a woman? It's a hard situation because even though you might want to do what's right as the baby mama of a prince, you still want to be treated as u should be as a woman.

I also mentioned before that not only is Nicole Coste black, but she's African. And an African woman does WHATEVER IT TAKES to make sure her child gets ALL the dignity he/she deserves in life. We don't take things like that very lightly. I can tell you that if Nicole had a child with some high chief/king guy in some village in Togo she would still act the same way. It's not about money but about your child knowing who exactly he is. We have this saying in West Africa and wherever I go my mother still echoes it to me till this very day, roughly translated it's: "Remember whom you came from and whose daughter you are". I'm sorry but we don't do the hiding of the child stuff very well.

Now lastly about the person who says it's not a racial issue because people were ready to accept Naomi Campbell. I have one story for you. A white friend of mine asked his prejudist mother (she really was prejudist although probably more from ignorance than real racism) anyway, he asked her what would she feel if she were to bring home a black fiancee and she said and i quote "well, if she's like whitney houston (circa early 90s of course!) i guess it'd be ok" naomi campbell is a star in her own right, not only that but she's a freaking supermodel, so of course it's ok, but she's not your regular black chick, nicole is.

I also agree with the person that said if nicole was a pretty suburban white chick many people would be calling for legitimization of both mother and son, in fact Rainier would have problem accepted her and we wouldn't be having this conversation. Nicole's problem is that 1, she's black, 2, she's not very pretty (in my opinion). That's quite simply what all the confusion is about.
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HSH Prince Albert Current Events 4 : April 2005 - May 2005 Julia Current Events Archive 174 05-05-2005 12:42 PM
HSH Prince Albert Current Events 2 : May 2004 - Nov.2004 galisteo Current Events Archive 122 11-24-2004 07:37 AM
Prince Albert Current Events 1 : Nov.2002 - May 2003 Julia Current Events Archive 198 05-07-2004 09:58 PM
Charles And Camilla news and pics 1: Oct 2002 - Oct 2003 Lorraine Current Events Archive 134 10-31-2003 09:31 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth birthday bourbon-parma camilla charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria danish royals engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri habsburg hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume hohenzollern infanta elena king abdullah king abdullah ii king albert ii king carl xvi gustav king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander picture of the month picture thread pom pregnancy prince albert prince albert ii prince constantijn prince felipe prince felix prince frederik prince henrik prince joachim prince pieter-christiaan princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess haya princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess maxima queen elizabeth ii queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia state visit wedding willem-alexander william


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:40 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]