Prince Albert Is the Father of Alexandre

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is expected of Alexandre

Saba said:
There is no comparison between the child of a Prince under French Family Law and the child of a rapper under US Family Law. Not to mention what is expected of each child based on their wordly exposure, very different expectations and needs. The child of a prince getting $11,00 USD a month for life with inflation is not enough. Alexandre has needs fit for the son of a monarch, he needs to travel the world, go to his mother's homeland and know his family in Togo, and to speak several languages fluently, his needs and are certainly different than that of P Diddy and his baby momma.

Nothing is expected of Alexandre as he is not the heir to the throne of Monaco, not the son of a monarch but just one of Prince Albert's illegitimate love child. There is no special role for him in regards to Monaco - no state representation role for him, no need to be keen on diplomacy or fluent in many languages. He could be a surfer bum and go as he pleases with his life, even move back with his mother's family in Togo, and that would not change a single thing for Monaco. Just think about Mazarine Pingeot, daughter of former French president Francois Mitterand, or the little Elisabeth (Cowen I think), daughter of former Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Elliott Trudeau. Both their mother had affairs with important statemen and still their daughter live their life quite normally. Nicole should try to do the same with Alexandre and that does not mean doing photo shoots for gossip magazines.

I brought up the case involving PDiddy to point out that child support is subjective, in all countries. It is not based on a child's needs, it is based on a fathers ablity to pay.

I also never used the term golddigger. However, I do think NC was motivated by money and the desire for attention.

leahteresa said:
I brought up the case involving PDiddy to point out that child support is subjective, in all countries. It is not based on a child's needs, it is based on a fathers ablity to pay.

I also never used the term golddigger. However, I do think NC was motivated by money and the desire for attention.

me too -- I think she wants to be the princess -- that would certainly get her with money and alot of attention.

I still would like to know why she is suing PA to have a resolution on her own legal status -- what does getting recognition for her son have to do with her own legal status?

Last edited:
I think we're just going to have to wait and see if anything else comes out. I'm a little confussed by the term "legal status". I'm not sure it is in reference to herself or to Eric. I have not read any articles about it, only the quote from her attorney that you so graciously passed on...

Lillia said:
me too -- I think she wants to be the princess -- that would certainly get her with money and alot of attention.

I still would like to know why she is suing PA to have a resolution on her own legal status -- what does getting recognition for her son have to do with her own legal status?
Generally when a mother seeks legal status its over who will be the custodial parent. The other parents visitation rights as a schedule, who will make the decisions on medical care, schooling etc. It's most likely to protect her rights as that, that he won't seek custody of the child or just take him to Monaco on a whim and not give him back. How much child support she will receive and up to what age. That Albert can't have her thrown out of the house in Alexandre's name and whomever it is in Monaco the trust. Be able to keep the car and etc. Albert can also say what the child support goes to. Because of what its said he is worth she can likely get a lot more support then he was giving her. Like a divorce case without being married a child is involved. In the case of Rainier when his parents divorced there was problems and his father wasn't allowed in Monaco. I hope that helps.

leahteresa said:
Makes perfect sense to me. Thanks.:)
You're welcome. I went through a court battle for custody when mine was 6 because the legal father was mad and did it out of spite he didn't want to give me more then $45.00 per week in support. Some people have no problem lying even in court documents to make the other parent look bad.

According to a few articles Albert was suppose to have announced he was Jazmin's father last week. If so the fact the Palace said he wasn't won't look good if the story changes. I must say I thought it was interesting how they were still saying Jazmin was his only child. Hehe I love it when the press make's a goof.

I sure do not need to know if Jazmin is his child. I hope he and TR will do the right thing and keep it private. Meaning, he pays child support, and back support, and she protects her child from the media. I really hope she, TR, learned something from the backlash NC got for pimping her son to a tabloid rag.

I don't know about Tamara learning anything from Nicole in all this. She was the one who was talking to the media way before Nicole was, so I personally don't think that her daughters privacy and security is really of paramount concern to her. She might have been in receipt of support for years...that we wouldn't know about, but if that were true there wouldn't be much reason for her to squalk, unless she wants her daughter to have a title. Of course, Nicole had support too but that's something else altogether because Albert was still in the picture. In Tamara's case it looks to be a brief affair of a couple weeks duration. No one will know about the girl until Albert submits to testing and the press indicates that he hasn't thus far. If he wants to start his reign with honesty and integrity as he claims, then testing might be the only way to finally resolve this question for all concerned.

I don't know about anyone else, but I will be really grossed out if he has a dozen kids scattered around the globe. :( It's not what I would expect of him.

Yeah, good point. TR was talking way before NC. I would also be absolutely grossed out if he had a dozen kids all over the place. Which I'm sure he doesn't but even like three or four is a little icky...

ugly mother and father..... but cute child
sorry had to be said
dammit i promise myself not to come back into this thread.

Since some still cannot keep from making rude comments, despite many warnings, this thread will now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom