Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 04:03 PM
Serene Highness

Ha good point lillia!

Old 07-16-2005, 03:36 PM
Gentry

nicole said ...

on a french magazine , i've read :

Nicole said journalist that Albert wanted she haven't an abortion ( my english is very bad , sorry :( ). Albert said to Nicole : He "insert" Alexandre in his family ... THEN ... he called her ( after Albert show her to Rainier ) and said they stay FRIENDS but it's not possible ( about Alexandre ).

BUT it's too late ... Nicole is pregnante since 5 month

Old 07-17-2005, 01:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

This is from another Forum I belong to.
Quote:
Has anyone seen this week's (July 25, 2005) issue of People magazine? On pages 74-76, Nicole Coste is featured in a story titled "A Secret Love." In several pictures, I guess they were taken to illustrate her story, she is shown dressed like a "princess" in a very "castle-like" setting and "goofing" with a stuffed tiger." As part of the story another picture is shown of the $2.5 million Villefranche-sur-Mer home Albert "provided for his son." In the text of the article, her first husband is described as a French researcher.
The stuffed tiger is very interesting.
Old 07-17-2005, 01:23 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

[QUOTE=Gabriella]That still does not leave Albert blameless. If he didn't want to possibly become a parent, he should not have had a sexual relationship with Nicole or with anyone else. The only 100% effective form of birth control is abstinence. Things happen, women get pregnant. My sister (who is married) got pregnant unexpectedly while on birth control. It happens. No matter what form of contraceptive you use, you are taking a risk every single time you sleep with someone. I don't believe that it is anyone else's fault besides Albert's that he is the father of Alexandre. Not even Nicole's. It takes two to tango. He made his bed; it's time to lie down. :)

Very well said! I agree in everything.
But I must say I don't like Nicole. If she was a serious woman, she wouldn't come to the media talking about her relationship with Albert and about her son like she did. For me it's clear that all she wants is fame and money. If it happend with me, even if Prince Albert wanted an abortion, i would never do that because I'm catholic and I think every life is irreplaceable. Anyway, Nicole should require money from Albert to raise the child but not do what she is doing. Alenxandre will be the one who will suffer from all this...
Old 07-17-2005, 01:31 PM
Royal Highness

Nicole hit jackpot with Albert and now she wants the whole thing. From what I read so far, their relationship was getting cold when she got pregnant. I guess that was her was of holding on to his wallet, I mean, holding on to his love . Well, Albert does love his wallet, right? :p

If you are breaking up with someone, or hinting you both have to move on, then why forget protection? She did it on purpose and now there is an innocent kid trapped in between to irresponsible parents. She had a kid to get a steady money amount from him that will set her for life. And he is not even in the mood to give the child his last name.

Mark my words, that kid is going to be a headliner all on his own in a few years.
Old 07-18-2005, 08:47 AM
Aristocracy

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...5E2703,00.html

The above article talks about upcoming changes, and speculation as to how many more children Prince Albert might have, and his goal of ridding money laundering in Monaco.
Old 07-18-2005, 11:35 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriella
Very well said! I agree in everything.
But I must say I don't like Nicole. If she was a serious woman, she wouldn't come to the media talking about her relationship with Albert and about her son like she did. For me it's clear that all she wants is fame and money. If it happend with me, even if Prince Albert wanted an abortion, i would never do that because I'm catholic and I think every life is irreplaceable. Anyway, Nicole should require money from Albert to raise the child but not do what she is doing. Alenxandre will be the one who will suffer from all this...
I cannot stand what Nicole has done either. She has really made a mess of things. She may say that what she wants is the best for her son, but I think that is really laughable. Having his name constantly mentioned in the media day after day and having photographs of him dragged through papers at such a young age is certainly not the best for him in my opinion.

Nicole has also made her son a target for any psycho out there who can manage to get to her and him. Now everyone knows that this is the child of the Monaco's Sovereign Prince and everyone knows her face. Of course, I am assuming that Albert will make sure that his son is safe. But, people are so strange these days, you never know what could happen. The best thing for her son would have been for him to have a relationship with his father if possible, but to also live as close to a normal life as possible in anonymity. Royal men having children outside of marriage is nothing new. Some royals have had fathered children during their marriages, but the difference is that most of these children are never thrown into the spotlight or even known about until they are adults. I would think that there are some children that have flown under the radar completely that we willn ever even know about.
Old 07-18-2005, 12:00 PM
Serene Highness

Excellent points Isabel!
Old 07-18-2005, 01:28 PM
Nobility

Yes Isabel, well put. The child's privacy has been lost forever.
Old 07-18-2005, 04:16 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom
Yes Isabel, well put. The child's privacy has been lost forever.
I agree with all of that -- I think the woman won't stop asking for things from Albert ever. She has it in her mind that she wants to be princess -- since she won't be marrying him, she may be using her lawyer to negotiate it piece by piece.

The July issue of Paris Match said that she then wrote them a letter thanking them for their 'help' during this whole situation (I think they were just paprazzi after a story, not seeking to 'help' on her side per say, one way or the other).

She also said she would no longer be talking to the press or any other media in interviews. Then only 2 days after PA made his announcement, she went to the AFP for an interview about why she went out with this story. Now she's appearing in magazines (earlier someone mentioned People magazine)

People who really want to be anonymous -- as she claimed she wanted earlier -- would not keep talking to any reporters and inviting the press in. I think she wants to be a celebrity. That's my own opinion.

But oh well, I guess she can enjoy herself and get as much as much as she can while she can...:p

Nothing wrong or illegal about that, I think:)
Old 07-18-2005, 04:20 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
People who really want to be anonymous -- as she claimed she wanted earlier -- would not keep talking to any reporters and inviting the press in.
Like you said, people who really want to be anonymous, would never think about going to the media in the first place.
Old 07-18-2005, 04:28 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Like you said, people who really want to be anonymous, would never think about going to the media in the first place.
Yes -- if she really, honestly wanted to shun the spotlight, she would. People who do not want to be in that public glare stay away from it.

It was my own feeling in the beginning that she wants special recognition for herself from Albert, like a 'reward', or maybe an elevated social status or something for having this child or something. Just my opinion...who knows???

Obviously, being quiet and having peaceful calm life is not what she really wants to do.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:12 PM
Serene Highness

I found another pic of the boy and his mother, NC.

I think Alexandre is a real cutie. :p

He looks like he just waiting to get into something fun for himself :p

He looks like he wanting to climb up onto something or run around a little bit and do some exploring:)

http://www.dhnet.be/dhinfos/article.phtml?id=125166
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2005, 05:13 PM
Serene Highness

I really feel sorry for the kid.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:19 PM
Nobility

I was unaware of her continuing to do interviews....Hum....question....can't Albert shut her up legally? I'm no expert on French law but can't he quite her in some way?

I imagine People magazine is an american mag....when it comes to the first amendment, freedom of speech, people can say pretty much whatever they want. It would be VERY hard for PA to win an "invasion of privacy" lawsuit in the states, I would think, because he is not a private citizen.

Anyone??? Opinions?
Old 07-18-2005, 05:37 PM
Nobility

Question

Because Albert is half American, does that give Alexandre rights to US citizenship?
Old 07-18-2005, 05:40 PM
Nobility

LeahTeresa, perhaps he has power legal or otherwise to keep her quiet, but he may want to play fairly. Afterall she is the mother of his child. The last thing to be done would be to get both parties fighting.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:47 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Because Albert is half American, does that give Alexandre rights to US citizenship?
Does he still have his US citizenship? If so, the kid could claim American nationality.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:58 PM

Hi Everyone,
Just saw the People Magazine and Nicole doesn't come across as a mother whose child is her 1st priority. She comes across like she's trying to prove something. And IMO she doesn't seem to be spending too much time with her son. As for Albert, I don't think he has US Citizenship...Grace renounced hers back in the 70s and I don't think Monaco and US recognize dual citizenship. There was also an article in the GLOBE (a weekly tabloid) which suggests that Nicole will fight PA and sisters for Alexandre' to be the heir. The article also mentions Tasha de Vasconcelos ..suggesting that their marriage plans are on the skids because of the Nicole -Alexandre' situation. Don't know how much truth there is to that ..I thought Albert and Tasha broke up years ago but were good friends.
Christine
Old 07-18-2005, 07:12 PM
Royal Highness

Ok if all this is true than I will be very critical of Nicole. She has gotten what her son deserves and that is public recognition. But she has has to try to become a private. And I hope she does not fight for her son to become heir. Although I can see why she would. But this would become too big a battle for her. oh my, how the sopa opera called the princely family of monaco has changed.