The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 09:39 PM
Serene Highness

Lady MacAlpine (is that this British woman who wore so much Vivienne Westwood?).
You just can't post a message and then tell others 'don't argue with me'. That's totally absurd when you're in a forum.
I would personally find sad that you just quit this tread. Everyone must feel free to express his/her opinions and that's a very interesting tread because of the diversity of opinions.
I'm sorry through if you've received hate mail because of your opinions, that's truly unacceptable!!

Old 07-13-2005, 09:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
When I was in high school, I had a friend whose dad worked at the French secret services. She told me that her during his work, her dad has been in possession (and told to destroy) some very embarrassing and private pics of Albert. Since I have not seen this alleged photos myself, I can only presume. But this, plus what one of his former bodyguard said, plus the fact that this rumor is so persistent... well, I have certainly an opinion about that. But that's still an opinion, not a fact, that's right.
I don't know why this is such a big deal. Here in New York, it's not a big secret and Albert is a very liberal guy who is open to discussing it privately. Sure, he hasn't made a public announcement or confirmation in Monaco, but we have to remember his position and the close relationship of the throne to the Church there.

So what at the end of the day?

Old 07-13-2005, 10:19 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by branchg
I don't know why this is such a big deal. Here in New York, it's not a big secret and Albert is a very liberal guy who is open to discussing it privately. Sure, he hasn't made a public announcement or confirmation in Monaco, but we have to remember his position and the close relationship of the throne to the Church there.

So what at the end of the day?
I also agree with you that this is not a big deal at all (and that's his private life anyway). But being French, I can assure you that the French's or Monegasque's (or any Latin country for that matter) views on homosexuality or bisexuality are not liberal at all. At best, I would say that it's a kind of cold indifference. So this might be a big deal after all.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
Lady MacAlpine (is that this British woman who wore so much Vivienne Westwood?).
You just can't post a message and then tell others 'don't argue with me'. That's totally absurd when you're in a forum.
I would personally find sad that you just quit this tread. Everyone must feel free to express his/her opinions and that's a very interesting tread because of the diversity of opinions.
I'm sorry through if you've received hate mail because of your opinions, that's truly unacceptable!!
Sorry no idea who you mean and I wasn't being specific on any one woman.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:34 PM
Serene Highness

so are some people saying u cant be single,over 40, and still like the opposite sex? dont u think thats narrow minded. look how people pry into his private life over alex, i would like to think he is looking for that special women( and i do mean 100% female)to share his life with. again its just my opinion
Old 07-13-2005, 10:39 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
If you decide to respond to my words please don't quote me and waste space. If you have something derogatory to say please refrain from sending me a PM as well I will refer the next one to the Moderators to handle. You also won't be able to get me to argue with you so no need to try.
I was responding to this part of your message. I understood that you did not intend to answer to those who would comment your post, and that you had received some unpleasant mails because of some of your previous posts.

I am sorry if I misunderstood you. I wasn't intending to offend you in any way.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:54 PM
Aristocracy

Well, I don't know about Albert and the "home team" but I know he obviously likes female flight attendants! He drove a Delta flight attendant nuts (this one happened to be Caucasian) - got her number somehow secretly and called her over and over and over. And she kept telling him she was engaged and he kept saying he didn't care. It was like he just wouldn't leave her alone! So he definitely likes flight attendants! Maybe some of you girls who are interested should apply at the airlines! :)
Old 07-13-2005, 11:10 PM
Royal Highness

Well that flight attendant certainly has her priorities straight!
Old 07-13-2005, 11:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreed777
Well, I don't know about Albert and the "home team" but I know he obviously likes female flight attendants! He drove a Delta flight attendant nuts (this one happened to be Caucasian) - got her number somehow secretly and called her over and over and over. And she kept telling him she was engaged and he kept saying he didn't care. It was like he just wouldn't leave her alone! So he definitely likes flight attendants! Maybe some of you girls who are interested should apply at the airlines! :)
Thanks for the tip Dreed but I prefer to play flight attendant to Albert on a private jet. Coffee, tea of me, he said yes so he stopped looking. Any one recall me saying some time ago if he wanted to marry me he would have to clear up the issues of children and paternity? Now wouldn't that be something to learn the woman he was in love with was in here chatting?
Old 07-13-2005, 11:30 PM
Nobility

Quote:
That's a mildly entertaining story. He probably wanted her because she said no.....
Old 07-13-2005, 11:41 PM
Aristocracy

I (and she) actually think he just kinda goes for unavailable women. Tamara was married (separated but still married) and so was Nicole - same situation. It makes it sort of "safer" I guess. This girl was not married at the time, but he knew she was very happily engaged.
I am inclined to think that Albert will be a good ruler and is a basically "nice guy", but he really does seem to have some relationship issues. (Lots of other people do, too, of course.) I personally don't think he'll ever get married - I've known several people who know him (some very casually, and one quite well) and they don't think he's ever going to settle down. Their consensus is that he's just not really into the one-partner thing. I know he's still saying he's going to, but actions speak louder than words and he's been saying that same thing for 20 years or more. However, now that Rainier isn't there to shoot all his choices down, he may surprise everyone.
Old 07-13-2005, 11:47 PM
Gentry

Quote:
And again in another thread regarding HSH Albert II

Quote:
Lady MacAlpine, ask Albert if he remembers a certain Delta flight attendant that he just about drove crazy calling and bugging after somehow sneaking and getting her phone number after a flight. After she told him OVER AND OVER that she was in a relationship and was not interested! Talk about bothersome! Not everybody is interested in someone just because they are a "prince"! And no, he DID NOT CARE that she was engaged. There is much more to this "prince of a guy" than the public sees, TRUST ME.

Ok, we get it! -- so you met the prince and he was interested. Thank you for telling us yet again. ;especially for those who may not have read it the first four times.

Old 07-14-2005, 12:13 AM
Aristocracy

Nope, I've never met him in my life. I just happen to know several people who have. All of my opinions of him are pretty much based on things they have said about him. I just posted this info because some people seem to think he's a demi-god perfect person and he's not - he's a human being with many faults like all the rest of us. I just posted this to point out that he is not perfect. When you hear things first-hand from people who know him personally and then you read people being all gaga about him and acting like he's all totally wonderful and you know better, eventually you get sick of keeping your mouth (fingers!) shut.
And, NO, it certainly wasn't me that he met and "went after" with so much determination. :)
Old 07-14-2005, 04:51 AM
Majesty

Here is another pic of Nicole and Alexandre from Cover
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	K111097_09.JPG
Views:	181
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	168631  
Old 07-14-2005, 11:43 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I (and she) actually think he just kinda goes for unavailable women. Tamara was married (separated but still married) and so was Nicole - same situation. It makes it sort of "safer" I guess. This girl was not married at the time, but he knew she was very happily engaged.
I am inclined to think that Albert will be a good ruler and is a basically "nice guy", but he really does seem to have some relationship issues. (Lots of other people do, too, of course.) I personally don't think he'll ever get married - I've known several people who know him (some very casually, and one quite well) and they don't think he's ever going to settle down. Their consensus is that he's just not really into the one-partner thing. I know he's still saying he's going to, but actions speak louder than words and he's been saying that same thing for 20 years or more. However, now that Rainier isn't there to shoot all his choices down, he may surprise everyone.
Yeah, I agree here.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:44 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
If you feel I am lecturing you now I am to please use common sense this is a little boy and its between him and his parents. Albert and Nicole have a long way to go. When one parent betrays another as Nicole did the other will carry resentment toward the other. Its something Albert must deal with on a private level he trusted Nicole. If they are wise they will go through shared parenting counseling to get things out in the open on a neutral ground for Alexandre sake and their own.

If you decide to respond to my words please don't quote me and waste space. If you have something derogatory to say please refrain from sending me a PM as well I will refer the next one to the Moderators to handle. You also won't be able to get me to argue with you so no need to try.
Why try to make it seem that you are concerned for the boy and what he will grow up reading and chastising people on this forum, and then you go on to write something negative about his mother Let's all be civil to both parents. I'm sure they both love Albert even if there's no love lost between the two themselves, i'm sure they will love and care for Albert period.

As for not quoting, not responding, no pms, no nothing. This is a forum and when you post something in a public forum it is for others to read, ponder, and perhaps respond if they feel the need. They might quote you to reference accurately what they are actually responding to. Whatever I wrote are my words and I stand by my words. Anyone can feel free to quote them, to question them, to correct any assertions, to agree, to disagree.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Royal News Prince Albert Admits He May Have More Love Children

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/73152004.htm
Old 07-14-2005, 03:40 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by oskana
em I the only one shocked that he admitted to future paternal suits? Is this a way someone in his position should behave?
I think it's surprising. even with the occasional visits, maybe this is what NC meant when she said she felt he might back out of his promise to register the papers and felt she had to go public. It took Al. 2 months to see the boy after he was born, then another 2 months to sign the birth certificate as the father. All this public mess has been about registering the birth cerfiticate to make it official -- almost full 2 yrs. dragging on.

Sad, in my opinion. :(
Old 07-14-2005, 03:55 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by libradoll
this is appalling to me! i think all parents should love their kids unconditionally and unendingly without forcing or prompting. a child doesn't only have financial claim from their parents, but emotional is important if not MORE important than financial ones and it shouldn't end once u turn 18........my god :( .
I agree that a parent should be accountable to their children; it is sad that sometimes a person can have thousands of adoring fans (supposedly), lots of money and everything else that is outwardly important, but is not able to manage the adoration and trust so given freely to them by their own little child.

I think if all Pr. Al. can do is send a check and nothing else, then he should not dissapoint the boy when he is say, 5 yrs. old or 6 or 13 years old by going absent.

If it would be that the boy will grow up and get the occasional visit but see his father more times on TV or in the news, then better to make that clear now than to slowly break the little one's heart over time.

Children get attached and I hope Al. should understand that.

Say whatever but only time will show Alberts intentions...
Old 07-14-2005, 03:59 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbette
Absolutely; my friend does believe that she was on birth control; she was about to get an abortion (which she has had in the past) and changed her mind. Considering neither of them really have the money to support the kid (ie the mother is on welfare and the child will be once it's born), I think that's pretty selfish--I've also heard how she is planning on being the subject of a magazine article on unwed mothers etc. She seems to think the baby is a toy. And come on, NC already had two kids--I can't believe she had Albert's baby other than to have a child who could possibly be a billiionaire--although I doubt Albert will leave the kid anything when he dies.
Interesting points, I think if a man seriously do not want to risk have children, they can have an operation to take care of that for themselves.

If they change their minds at a later time, they can always have the operation reversed.

Closed Thread