Prince Albert Is the Father of Alexandre

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i've had some stuff to say about her. But as time went on I really respected the fact that she has gotten what her son deserves and that she has paid alot for it. But I think that the recent comments about her are way too much esp calling her pig and other stuff.

Reina said:
Well i've had some stuff to say about her. But as time went on I really respected the fact that she has gotten what her son deserves and that she has paid alot for it. But I think that the recent comments about her are way too much esp calling her pig and other stuff.

Well, you're right -- the pig comment is a little too much.

I myself personally did not like the way she handled the situation. I said my piece that I thought it was aggressive and horrible -- and yes too, I've even given her a little credit said that this action of hers was 'ballsy' (I hate that term, but I think it fits -- sorry). :p

If I were in the same spot as her, I truly cannot say what I would have done. I honestly cannot even say that I would want to trade anything to live in a sort of 'gilded cage' or not whether I felt my baby deserved it all or not (in my own opinion, that's what supposed $1.5 Billion inheritance from Albert leads to -- press coverage for life and complete no freedom -- but for some people that's what they value so for them the price is not too high, it's worth it). :)

Last edited:
Lillia said:
Not even if you knew your child would inherit $1.5 billion for it??? :)

No, I wouldn't because there is NO way he is ever going to see that kind of money. If PA wasn't motivated before to get a wife and have some kids, I will bet he is highly motivated now. He can distribute his wealth in his will anyway he likes, look what Reiner did to Stephanie. She's not going on welfare but she obviously did not do as well as her siblings.

Would any of you marry him in light of all this?

leahteresa said:
No, I wouldn't because there is NO way he is ever going to see that kind of money. If PA wasn't motivated before to get a wife and have some kids, I will bet he is highly motivated now. He can distribute his wealth in his will anyway he likes, look what Reiner did to Stephanie. She's not going on welfare but she obviously did not do as well as her siblings.

yes ok, good point -- even if Albert hadn't been 'minding the store', I don't think the organization would sit and watch that kind of money fly away out the window. But who knows??:p

Reina said:

Good question. he seems like a real skirt chaser to me -- I would be worried about he always seeing something he wants out there...:)

But I think he's not a bad looking man and he's tall (I think), and that's attreactive to me :p

Last edited:
No way. Besides all of his womanizing (and supposed man-izing???) there's just not that Umph about him. He just doesn't have the looks. He actually looked kinda "cute" as a teenager and maybe in his early twenties but it faded real fast. His sisters got all the looks. It's really surprising given how beautiful Princess Grace was and how attractive Prince Rainier was and how good looking Caroline & Stephanie are, but, honestly, if he wasn't "the Prince" I seriously doubt anyone would ever look twice. (I'm not saying this to be mean, just honest in my opinion.) And I know, it's not all about looks, but from what I hear from people who know him, he just doesn't have the personality either, just the bucks and fame. Personally, for me bucks and fame aren't enough. Just my opinion. :)
I just keep thinking "what if I saw him walking down the street?" I wouldn't even notice him. I wonder how many people honestly would if he wasn't the Prince?

Irrespective of his fame or fortune (in fact of late it's caused more headaches than it's worth), if he & I were walking seperately down the street and we stopped to chat. If he looked me in the eyes, I know I'd melt.

IMO-he's still got it! :)

You know, everyone does see things/people differently. I guess if we all thought the same guy was "the one" it would be pretty bad, hunh?! Now if Albert looked like, say, Keanu Reeves, Keith Urban, Antonio Banderas, etc., I would definitely look twice at him walking down the street! ;) But, thank goodness we DON'T all have the same taste! It would make for a pretty boring world! :)

You know I am very preplexed about an answer. But if he asked me to marry him now I would say no cuz he has been w/ too many ppl for me. Plus I ma too young and inexperienced while he knows way more than me. Now if he asked me around exam time, maybe I would say yes. But I think I have a destiny totally different from the Princess of Monaco.

Freedom said:
Irrespective of his fame or fortune (in fact of late it's caused more headaches than it's worth), if he & I were walking seperately down the street and we stopped to chat. If he looked me in the eyes, I know I'd melt.

IMO-he's still got it! :)
Hehe youre cute friend.
ReinaWould any of you marry him in light of all this?
Yes, there are still woman who would. He has a past as many men and woman his age and even younger do. I agree with Freedom for some of us he still has it.

i dont know, i would have to know how involved he would been with his children's mother, and if he could be devoted to one women? what i dont like is the fact that he has been with so many women, yuk. how many man would marry a women that has been with as many man, as he as( been with women, of course)? i would say not to many and if she had children by two different man,how many men would want to marry her? i would say the list would drop by half. because of that ol'e double standard that a man is really wanted if he has been with a lot of women but the women is considered tarnish.
i cant say because i dont know anything about him.

Last edited:
Reina said:

Interesting answers....very well thought out. I love my husband. Wouldn't leave him for any man in the world but, in a different world, I would have to get down and dirty with PA before marriage to know just exactly what to expect. Like, How much time is he really going to spend with little Eric Alexandre. He really made it sound like he was going to be pretty involved with his "upbringing and education" I sort of think this little boy would be better off if Mama just found herself another prince to help bring him up. (Fat chance now) I must agree with Lady McAlpine about people with a past. My husband and I have never really discussed it because we married at an older age and none of that stuff really matters as long as everyone is healthy. I think there are plenty of women who would marry PA but I'm not one of them. He carries a huge burden with his possition....I'm not sure he can compensate for it.

I bet the other lady that's been cowering for 13 years got some of her strength from Nicole. Children deserved to be openly acknowledged by their parents and i'm glad NC has set the ball rolling for other females.

I've seen something today which completely made me change my opinion about Nicole.
In this week Hello magazine there's a 3 page spread of a glossy photo shoot she did with this mag. She is posing in designer dresses with blond wigs. There also an article which I was far too disgusted to read.
This woman was saying everywhere she did all she did for the sake of her kid and wanted to live an anonymous life from now on. Now I find her posing like a model in the pages of the biggest selling people mag in the UK. And don't tell me she's just launching a model career. It's pretty obvious she would not be pictured if it wasn't for the Albert affair (and she knows it) and anyway the headlines presented her as the mother of Albert's love child.
That's truly upsetting. I really changed my mind about this woman.

libradoll said:
I bet the other lady that's been cowering for 13 years got some of her strength from Nicole. Children deserved to be openly acknowledged by their parents and i'm glad NC has set the ball rolling for other females.

Why does the other women have to be a coward?

Ever think maybe they did not have the same access to (or determination to chase hard after) Albert as this woman, even after he broke up w/her? Or maybe they just were not sooo completely obsessed w/the guy so that it became the center of their existence?

There are many other women in this world that can handle these very kinds of problems in a manner much more respectful of all parties involved and with more taste and refinement that speaks well of themselves, and they do it all the time. :)

Well, ok - come to think of it, I guess one cannot expect anything like that of her - perhaps NC just behaves in the only way she knows. :p

Last edited:
maybe the women is not a coward maybe she has decided get on with her and her childs life
maybe she dosent want the press involve in every part of their lives
maybe she discovered that her and albert are not really in love with one another
until that women decides to come forward we dont know what has kept her quite.

I'm going to post the same warning that I posted in the other thread. This discussion is starting to get nasty again. Everybody needs to remember to keep the discussion civil. Have respect not only for our members, but also the people we discuss. You may not like Nicole or agree with her actions, but she is still a human being that deserves to be treated as such and she is still the mother of Alexandre.

Every person has the right to express their opinion, but they also have the responsibility of being respectful. I said this in the other thread, and I'm going to say it again. Before you hit the submit button, re-read your comments and then sit back and think of whether or not you would like to hear these same things being said about yourself or a member of your family.

If either of these thread start getting nasty again, they will both be closed.

I'm not sure all these pictures have been posted so I will post them just incase...

Photos are from korpa

Attachments

• albert.jpg
    albert.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 313
  • albie.jpg
    albie.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 5,839
  • alexadre.jpg
    alexadre.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
:eek: WOAH! I've never seen the middle, just about to kiss, picture before.

Thanks for sharing:) those photos with us all.

Just out of curiosity, did korpa give a date as to when the photos were taken? I'm just wondering....

Hi Everone,
I just got the July 21 issue of Hello! and to me the pictures of NC with Alexandre look very posed and professional. I believe they were also in Paris-Match too. Baby Alexandre also doesn't look like he wants to be in the pictures ( 1 shot he's looking looking down and seems sad :( )
Also the picture of NC with PA she seems alot more interested with him then he is to her.
Christine

kittencrews said:
I'm not sure all these pictures have been posted so I will post them just incase...

Photos are from korpa
Thanks for posting these pictures. I have never seen the picture in the middle. Is that really Nicole?

I saw that before -- I thought it was at first, but the lady in red, her profile looks abit different to me. I think it may be different person.:p

Last edited:
I wasn't so sure about the middle pic either but, You know how people's weight fluxtuates. Mine does anyway...;)

Guess what? Albert is going to recognize Jazmin later this week....

Here is the exert and the source:

http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2005/07/22/1142336.html

Prince Albert

Monaco's prince confessed to having a love-child earlier this month when a flight attendant revealed she had given birth to his son. Now, Tamara Rotolo, a waitress from California, is said to be demanding the prince officially recognizes her 13-year-old daughter, Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. Aftermath: More popular than ever, Albert acceded to the throne last week. He is apparently set to admit fathering Grimaldi later this week.

leahteresa said:
Guess what? Albert is going to recognize Jazmin later this week....

Here is the exert and the source:

http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2005/07/22/1142336.html

Prince Albert

Monaco's prince confessed to having a love-child earlier this month when a flight attendant revealed she had given birth to his son. Now, Tamara Rotolo, a waitress from California, is said to be demanding the prince officially recognizes her 13-year-old daughter, Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. Aftermath: More popular than ever, Albert acceded to the throne last week. He is apparently set to admit fathering Grimaldi later this week.

We'll see about this one. I think out of all the allegedly illegitimate children, he was most adamant about Jazmin not being his daughter.

I actually think this woman is telling could be telling the truth. I mean, given that she gave her his name on the birth certificate. She must have been pretty darn sure when she got pregant and I think most women, even unmarried ones, know when and whom they get pregnant by. But, you could certianly be right, we'll know more next week. I could certianly be eating my words....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom