Prince Albert II of Monaco Current Events - Part 32: May 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Albert arrives in Dresden, Germany, on June 8 to receive the Taurus European Cultural Award for his foundation.

Belga Image

After his arrival Prince Albert visited the Volkswagen Transparent Factory, went aboard the research vessel "Aldebaran" on the river Elbe and gave a TV interview to German ARD before attending the awards ceremony in the evening:

** radiodresden: Fürst Albert von Monaco in Dresden ** ppe gallery **

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** mdr.de video ** gettyimages gallery **

** gettyimages gallery: European Culture Awards TAURUS 2018 In Dresden

Last edited:

Yesterday, June 9, Prince Albert as Patron of the 2018 edition of the Days of the Rose in Chaalis Abbey in Grigny, France, unveiled two rosebushes that were named after the twins.

If you take a close look you'll notice that two lovely new portraits of Jacques and Gabriella were used for the ceremony:

** Pic ** profimedia gallery **

Oh my, Gabriella looks soooo Grimaldi in that picture. Lovely children.

Lovely portraits of the twins. Would have been really nice if the whole family could have attended such a special gesture.

Lovely portraits of the twins. Would have been really nice if the whole family could have attended such a special gesture.

Charlene seems to only appear at the big gigs these days and nothing in between.

Hereditary prince and Princess Gabriella are son sweet, Gabriella has a new hairdo nomore curls
They are only 3, I don't see the twins doing 2 hoursme of plane to visit a garden of roses, they are not enough old, it would be in Monaco or around Nice, I would not have said this, Chalaas is not near Monaco but at 900 kmx

Albert made a visit of one hour, he came from Hermany where he did a lot of visits of fabrics of cars, he has the use ro gather several visits to avoid to do ypp many flights of plane to protect the environment.

Charlene visited ha,dicaped persons on the track of the Granf Prix and visited the maternity fot the moyher day

We will see her at the end of the week, there will be the Mare Nostrum swimming, the festival Tv, the riviera waterbike challenge

We will see Charlene at the end of the werk, with he Mare Nostrum swimming, the festival YV and the riviera waterbike challenge but it is not the subject of this board, it is the princess Charlene events board

Beautiful portraits of Jacques and Gabriella; they're such sweet and cherubic children. I hope they'll be released on the official website soon.

On June 7 Prince Albert attended the screening of the film "The Map to Paradise" at the Oceanographic Museum of Monaco:

Yesterday, June 9, Prince Albert as Patron of the 2018 edition of the Days of the Rose in Chaalis Abbey in Grigny, France, unveiled two rosebushes that were named after the twins.

If you take a close look you'll notice that two lovely new portraits of Jacques and Gabriella were used for the ceremony:

** Pic ** profimedia gallery **

Oh my....the Grimaldi Cherubs are gorgeous! I can't stop staring at them, most if not all the Royal/Princely children in Europe are handsome and pretty.

But the Marquis des Baux and his sister are something else beyond!:ohmy:

And yes, Gabriella is 100% Grimaldi.

The Brasil Monaco Project association organized Saturday, June 2, in the presence of Prince Albert, its fourth gala evening celebrating the fraternal union of Brazil and Monaco.

https://cdn.static01.nicematin.com/media/npo/1440w/2018/06/image-monxxq907_dr_gala_bresil.jpg

On Monday, June 11th, Prince Albert was in Paris at the Institute of Human Palaeontology - Prince Albert I of Monaco Foundation, to present the Prince Rainier III of Monaco.
The Prince Rainier III de Monaco Grant is awarded to a researcher working in the fields of prehistory, palaeoanthropology, paleontology or Quaternary geology.

https://web.facebook.com/media/set/...27816509747.1073742302.286449344700945&type=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a nice video of Prince Albert's day in Germany last week:

Prince Albert of Monaco attended the Jeep Elite final match between AS Monaco and Le Mans Game 1 in Monaco yesterday, June 13 - Monaco won with 81-77.

** gettyimages gallery **

Yesterday, June 14, Prince Albert inaugurated the exhibition "François-Joseph Bosio, Monegasque sculptor, 250th anniversary of his birth" at the Princely Palace. The exhibition is open to the public until October 14:

** fb gallery **

Afterwards he attended the 14th edition of Monacology, the Monegasque Environmental Awareness Week:

** fb gallery **

Last edited:
All these solo events and no sign of his increasingly reclusive wife ,a true professional he always has a nice friendly smile .

An Azd Ti, I advice you to read the prince Albert and Princess Charlene and family event biard and the princely family events before to call Charlene ' a reclusive wife

Charlene had a very busy week end wuth the twi days of the swimming race %are Nostrum, she attended the races during the afternoon of saturday and sunday after the riviera water bike challenge, some photos xere published on the prince Albert and princess Charlene events board and other were published in the newspaper Monaco Matin of to day

Yhe seconf event was a big event whixh took place yesterdayn there was a lot of athletes and a big crownd ri attend the event, this event was to raise money for her foundation, I advice you to read the news of Charlene on the two boards I gave you., I haf not the pleasure to read you here.

An Azd Ti, I advice you to read the prince Albert and Princess Charlene and family event biard and the princely family events before to call Charlene ' a reclusive wife

Charlene had a very busy week end wuth the twi days of the swimming race %are Nostrum, she attended the races during the afternoon of saturday and sunday after the riviera water bike challenge, some photos xere published on the prince Albert and princess Charlene events board and other were published in the newspaper Monaco Matin of to day

Yhe seconf event was a big event whixh took place yesterdayn there was a lot of athletes and a big crownd ri attend the event, this event was to raise money for her foundation, I advice you to read the news of Charlene on the two boards I gave you., I haf not the pleasure to read you here.
Melina Première - that Azerty keyboard is causing problems...

Charlene may have had a very busy weekend but the fact is that she has done a very small number of appearances this year.

Last edited:
On June 22 the 11th Award Ceremony of the Prince Albert Foundation took place in Monaco:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Yesterday, June 25, Prince Albert received the Roca Team, Monaco's basketball team, at the Princely Palace:

** fb gallery **

Today, June 26, he attended the opening of the first edition of the Transition - Monaco Forum on ecological transition:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga gallery ** profimedia **

Last edited:

On Monday morning, June 25, Prince Albert inaugurated the premises of the new Palliative Care Unit of the Princess Grace Hospital:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Today, June 27, Prince Albert gave a press conference prior to the start of the charity sports challenge "La Sapaudia" of 200 cyclists:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** profimedia gallery **

Last edited:

Today, June 28, Prince Albert and French cycling champion, five-time Tour de France winner Bernard Hinault took the start, together with 200 cyclists, of the "La Sapaudia" charity sports challenge from Albertville, France, to Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

On June 26 Prince Albert visited and encouraged the Monegasque team that currently participates in the XVIII Mediterranean Games Tarragona 2018 in Tarragona, Spain. The games take place from June 22 until July 1 this year:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** tarragona2018: The President of Monaco Olympic Committee, Prince Albert, has attended the start of table tennis in the Mediterranean Games **

And today, June 29, Prince Albert welcomed the 200 cyclists of the "La Sapaudia" charity sports challenge in Monaco:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** profimedia gallery **

Last edited:

On June 26 Prince Albert attended a reception marking the 8th anniversary of CREM, the Club for Foreign Residents in Monaco:

** fb gallery **

On July 4 Prince Albert welcomed Australian Alex Luther who made a stop in Monaco during his monoski journey of 5010 kilometers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom