Prince Albert II of Monaco Current Events - Part 31: January 2016 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

On July 18 Prince Albert attended the charity dinner with music "Summer Dream 2017" in Monaco in aid of a joint project of the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation and BirdLife International, for the protection of penguins.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Prince Albert attended a concert of the Monte-Carlo Philharmonic Orchestra as part of the summer concert series at the courtyard of the Princely Palace yesterday, July 24:

Richard Marangoni, Director of Public Security of Monaco, received the National Order of Merit in presence of Prince Albert yesterday, July 25:

** Pic 1 ** fb gallery **

Thanks, eya. Must have been a proud moment for him to see his Carabiniere participate in this prestigious event.

Prince Albert attended day 2 of the IAAF World Athletics Championships at the London Stadium yesterday, August 5:

** gettyimages gallery **

Here's a video of Prince Albert and the Edinburgh Military Tattoo, at the end there's an interview with him:

Prince Albert II of Monaco has arrived in Madeira earlier this Tuesday. It was in Funchal that he uncovered the toponymic plaque in Largo Príncipe Alberto I of Monaco, the great monarch of the present monarch and a renowned oceanographer of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, who made several trips in the waters of Madeira. This was a way for the autarchy to pay tribute to a scientist who contributed to the scientific development in this area.

Alberto's trip to Monaco will end on Thursday 7th.
Alberto do Mónaco em visita à Madeira - Caras

^^^^ previous

The "Monaco Explorations" is an exciting project and I am sure P Albert will be involved as much as he can. He is certainly working tirelessly in the area of environmental protection, deservedly earning the title of the Green Prince.

The Palace has put together some nice photos of the visit to Portugal/Madeira from September 5 - 7:

** fb gallery **

Prince Albert is in Chile these days. Yesterday, September 9, he - together with the President of Chile Michelle Bachelet - participated in the IV International Congress of Marine Protected Areas (IMPAC4) in Vina del Mar:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Here's a video of Prince Albert's visit to Madeira last week:

On September 6 during his stay on Madeira Prince Albert and the Prince Albert Foundation hosted a group of monk seal conservationists and researchers aboard the Yersin:

** Pic **

Prince Albert is now in Lima for 131st IOC Session. As active in the meeting as usual.

:previous:

Maybe he's starting a trend ;);)

Today, September 19, Prince Albert addressed the 72nd session of the United Nations General Assembly at the UN headquarters in New York City:

** gettyimages gallery **

No, Prince Albert has this moustache as a lot of Carabiniers and their colonel Pringeant who have also a moustache, to celebrate the 200 anniversary of the carabiniers

I think after november, he will cut his moustache, I hope it

Maybe I am in the minority but I kind of like the mustache. If Albert took up exercise and got himself into shape again and he would look very distinguished!;)

Live from Mindelo in Cape Verde, and in the context of the Monaco Explorations launched in July, Prince Albert answered questions by the Principality's pupils at the Oceanographic Museum in Monaco today, September 21:

** belga gallery **

During his stay in New York City to attend the 72nd session of the United Nations General Assembly Prince Albert visited the West Point Military Academy on September 18, 61 years after the visit of Prince Rainier and Princess Grace who came to attend a famous football match between the army and the navy:

** Pic ** fb gallery **

Today, September 26, Prince Albert received the participants of the London-Monaco cycling charity race for the conservation of oceans in Monaco:

** belga gallery **

Prince Albert visited Grasse in France yesterday, September 26, as part of his regular visits to territories historically linked to the Grimaldi dynasty.

** fb gallery ** nicematin gallery **

On September 27 the Orchestra des Carabiniers du Prince gave a concert for free on the occasion of the bicentennial of the Compagnie des Carabiniers. Prince Albert watched and listened from one of the balconies of the Princely Palace:

** fb gallery **

This article of the Monaco Matin explains why the prince Albert his wearing the mustache

PHOTOS. Pourquoi le prince Albert II porte la moustache - Monaco-Matin

Monaco is celebrating the creation of the carabinieri troup, two century ago and the colonel fringant asked to the carabinieri to wear the mustache as the carabinieri wore it 200 years ago. Himself is wearing the mustache , he asked to the carabinieri to wear the mustache untill the national fest in november, after they could shave it
Prince Albert is also wearing the mustache as other men in Monaco.
I hope he will cut it before the national fest or after the fest .

:previous: Thanks for the explanation! :flowers: Glad there is an explanation! ;)

Interesting, thanks for the information! Glad that there will be an end to it...

On September 28 Prince Albert attended the Monaco Yacht Show and Albert received a cheque for the Prince Albert II Foundation:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom