Prince Albert II of Monaco Current Events - Part 30: April 2013 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesterday, November 22, Prince Albert watched the L1 soccer match Monaco (ASM) vs Caen (SMC) at the Louis II Stadium in Monaco. It ended 2:2.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Can someone translate what he said about the babies? My french is quite bad and even though I understood the overall I wasn't able to catch some parts!

No news apart that they began to do a list of first names but they don'have decided about the first names yet. but it will be done very soon.

Yesterday evening, December 5, Prince Albert opened the annual Christmas market in Monaco:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Prince Albert watched the UEFA Champions League Group C match between AS Monaco FC and FC Zenit Saint-Petersburg in Monaco yesterday, December 9:

Monaco has won (2:0), as you can see ;)

Prince Albert watched the UEFA Champions League Group C match between AS Monaco FC and FC Zenit Saint-Petersburg in Monaco yesterday, December 9:

Monaco has won (2:0), as you can see ;)

:lol::lol::lol:
Funny pics..... the has a lot of joyful Things to look Forward in These days
BYe Bine

Prince Albert attended the French L1 football match Monaco (ASM) vs Marseille (OM) in Monaco today, December 14, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:previous:

The normal time of a soccer match is 90 minutes plus half-time break, that's not that much ;) I doubt that Charlene had anything against it, especially as the match was in the evening, when new mums and babies should rest and sleep :flowers:

Yes I know but since he has already a lot to do during the day I thought he should perhaps "stop" at night... Just my feeling

Yes I know but since he has already a lot to do during the day I thought he should perhaps "stop" at night... Just my feeling

We have no idea what his schedule was like today nor do we know how long he has been at the hospital visiting Charlene and the babies. Maybe Charlene even insisted that he go to the match instead of stick around the hospital. It's not as though he was that far away from the hospital. :whistling:

He is very happy, I think that at this times, the mother and babies should rest this evening, I think like Iceflower that Charlene has nothing against that he attended to the soccer , it is for Monaco a very important soccer match.

The soccer match took place at 9 pm this evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most hospitals, even modern ones, do not especially care to have daddies around at 9 p.m. at night. :)

And, who knows, he could have always slipped in after hours to pay a quick visit to Charlene. I'm sure the hospital wouldn't be very stringent about their visiting hours for the Prince of Monaco, though hopefully he wouldn't come too late to see his resting wife.

As every December Prince Albert handed out Christmas presents today, December 16.

He visited a nursery, handed out presents at the Monaco Red Cross Headquarters, he made a visit to the Cap Fleuri Residence and the Quietudine Residence, two retirement homes in Monaco and later today he attended the annual auction to benefit the 'Action Innocence' at the Hotel Hermitage in Monaco.

As always the pics with the kids are too cute! :)

** zimbio gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
I tought there was at least one of his sisters with him.... More now that Charlene couldn't go...

I had hoped that Princess Charlene would have made a small appearance but her absence was somehow expected...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom