Prince Albert II of Monaco Current Events - Part 30: April 2013 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was nice of him to stop by e pose with Charlene's family!

I agree, a very nice gesture of the Prince to make time to meet with the family of P Charlene.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Well they are his family now too, since he is married to Charlene!:whistling:

Last edited:
well, P. Albert certainly doens't look concerned at all about the "scandal" involving the italian branch of his foundation... I guess they may have resolved the matter.

On August 8 Prince Albert watched the soccer match between the AS Monaco and Nice. The AS Monaco won with 2:1.

** Pic **

Prince Albert is in China. He presented medals during day three of the 15th IAAF World Athletics Championships Beijing 2015 at Beijing National Stadium today, August 24:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

10th of September : Prince Albert will be in Le Touquet (Northern France)

On Thursday, the 10th of September, Prince Albert II of Monaco will be in Le Touquet-Paris-Plage, in Northern France (Pas-de-Calais).
In this smart resort, he will inaugurate the walk along the beach, that will be named "Promenade des princes de Monaco", and will have a look to a free exhibition of photos of Grace Kelly, located on the beach.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Attachments

• GK 1.jpg
    GK 1.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 115
  • GK 2.jpg
    GK 2.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 120
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Oh it would have been so cute! Elderly people just brighten up when they see babies, toddlers, and children in general... that's something that touches my heart, I hope that visit gave them a nice and unusual day for them!

On Thursday, the 10th of September, Prince Albert II of Monaco will be in Le Touquet-Paris-Plage, in Northern France (Pas-de-Calais).
In this smart resort, he will inaugurate the walk along the beach, that will be named "Promenade des princes de Monaco", and will have a look to a free exhibition of photos of Grace Kelly, located on the beach.

The inauguration Gualbert had kindly announced last month, took place yesterday, here are some pics:

** gettyimages gallery **

** fb gallery: Inauguration de la digue-promenade "Princes de Monaco" **

Thanks iceflower. I'm quite clued up with most sport codes, but this is completely unfamiliar to me. Can someone explain please?

You're welcome, C4A!

I haven't watch any games/matches myself so far, but some time ago I've read that it was developed in Mexico in the 1960s and came to Europe around a decade later. It's a combination of tennis and squash and it's always played in doubles. Here's a wiki link about it.

A belated addition for last week:

Albert attended the first AMBI Gala at the Four Seasons Hotel in Toronto, Canada, held on the eve of the Toronto International Film Festival, on September 9:

** gettyimages gallery **

** ambipictures.it: AMBI Pictures announces the great success of AMBI Gala **

During his stay Albert also visited Students on Ice "a Canadian-based program that yearly takes high school and university students on ship-based expeditions to the Arctic and Antarctic" and gave an interview to The Globe and Mail:

** mc: Prince Albert II calls for leadership on climate **

Thanks again, iceflower, sounds like a fast paced game and exciting spectator sport. Must be " big " if it has a world tour.

During his visit to Toronto recently P Albert was asked in an interview what his favourite movies were. He answered that "Rear window" was his favourite of his mother's movies, otherwise "High Noon" and "The Third Man".

Last edited:
:previous:

He can surely answer that question in his sleep..;) You're welcome! :flowers:

Yesterday, September 16, Prince Albert received Andrea Belluzzi and Roberto Venturini, the two Captains Regent (heads of state) of the Republic of San Marino for an official visit:

** fb gallery ** mc gallery: Visite officielle des Capitaines Régents de la République de Saint-Marin (photos) **

I wonder if PC is in SA for her grandmother's funeral as she would definately have been there with Albert if she was in Monaco.

I wonder if PC is in SA for her grandmother's funeral as she would definately have been there with Albert if she was in Monaco.

I was wrong as she was pictured in Corsica at the weekend. Perhaps someone should tell her the Summer holidays are over and it's time to get back to work.

As the discussion about Princess Charlene's duties and current events were led in two different threads at the same time, double posts have been removed from this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom