Prince Albert and Princess Charlene's Relationship - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe it was already posted but in German "Frau aktuell" there is a photo where Queen Sofia of Spain greets Charlene at the Olympics by kissing her on the cheek! I find this very informative.....:rolleyes:
i disagree with you there because Queen sofia was just be niec like she is, the Queen is a very warm heart person of course she is going to embrace her and be respectful so need to read other meaning to it. i don't see anything informative about it.:ermm:

i disagree with you there because Queen sofia was just be niec like she is, the Queen is a very warm heart person of course she is going to embrace her and be respectful so need to read other meaning to it. i don't see anything informative about it.:ermm:
Actually, since none of us are mind readers, only Queen Sofia knows the reason why she greeted Charlene with a kiss on the cheek. ;)

Longest public

P-A was very outward with his relationship with Nicole as well. She attended public functions with him. See past threads.

And it does not matter whether or not we like C-W, she is a decent human being and should feel some affection from the circle she moves in after this many years. I am glad Queen Sofia feels this for her and greeted her that way. I cannot imagine living in a fishbowl for years, being called "a friend and companion" but nothing more, and then also being outcast by other royals simply because her boyfriend cannot make a commitment or break it off?? I am glad she is receiving some warmth from others. It might force P-A to take a close look at what he has in her and make a decision either way.

She stood ahead of Caroline at the Ball, folks, and wore the insignia at the Olympics .... what do YOU think is going on now?

P-A was very outward with his relationship with Nicole as well. She attended public functions with him. See past threads.

And it does not matter whether or not we like C-W, she is a decent human being and should feel some affection from the circle she moves in after this many years. I am glad Queen Sofia feels this for her and greeted her that way. I cannot imagine living in a fishbowl for years, being called "a friend and companion" but nothing more, and then also being outcast by other royals simply because her boyfriend cannot make a commitment or break it off?? I am glad she is receiving some warmth from others. It might force P-A to take a close look at what he has in her and make a decision either way.

She stood ahead of Caroline at the Ball, folks, and wore the insignia at the Olympics .... what do YOU think is going on now?
maybe he have change of heart, maybe albert is allowing her to be treat equal as others but whatever the case maybe he need to make up his mind instead of living in denial because everything just seems to be stupid and out of line.:ermm:

I think he is old enough to think that he needs a wife, and if Charlene is not the kind of woman that I like (that doesn't matter...It's HIS affair after all! Not mine! :shifty:) he had so many girlfreinds in the past, that this one could not be just one more in the list. He is Monaco Crownprince, for pity sake! I'm surprised seeing how current Princess and Princesses seems not to have any duty toward their countries. They are NOT commoners, and if they want to live like commoners...well; they could do it, but then, they must not think they must live with all the privileges , the money and the respect from people they have being Princes.

And think that Prince Albert is not living in ancient times, when Princes were obliged to take a noblewoman for wife! Prince Albert has the total freedom to choice the woman he wants to...the problem is that he wants none. :rolleyes:

Vanesa.

We keep hearing rumors that Charlene is in a French class that the wedding is in Sept., etc. etc. Does anyone know anything that is confirmed?

I read the cover of the Point De Vue on line and it insinuates that Charlene had plastic surgery. Did anyone hear of this? OMG.......no one will look the same again!

Rumors make the world go round ;)

Irish ladybug, nothing has been confirmed and Odette, the plastic surgery
theme is a new long runner, no royal lady will be spared from these rumors
since Letizia has had her nose procedure ;)

Rumors make the world go round ;)

Irish ladybug, nothing has been confirmed and Odette, the plastic surgery
theme is a new long runner, no royal lady will be spared from these rumors
since Letizia has had her nose procedure ;)

Oh I cannot wait to read the article when that issue finally reaches me. It shows Charlene pulling her face with both her hands backwards and I believe the caption said, remade or something to that effect. I am wondering how far we will go with this. Pretty soon I will start calling surgeons and see what they can do about me..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh I cannot wait to read the article when that issue finally reaches me. It shows Charlene pulling her face with both her hands backwards and I believe the caption said, remade or something to that effect. I am wondering how far we will go with this. Pretty soon I will start calling surgeons and see what they can do about me..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
very funny but if she have got so works done it might be her breast because they was form b cup to d cups who know anymore maybe she want the hollywood life because she already have the fame all that is missing is the right look to match up with the rest.:lol:

I read the cover of the Point De Vue on line and it insinuates that Charlene had plastic surgery. Did anyone hear of this? OMG.......no one will look the same again!
Thanks for the info Odette!
I have found that cover of Point de Vue!
Point de Vue

She had a nose job, quite obvious to me, not that it's a big deal. I remember posters on an old board talking about her slightly crooked nose right after she was seen with Albert at the Winter Olympics.

Before:
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/56...35F8FA9CA92A65AC5872FE9A42903E23FEF406871B787
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/56...35F8FA9CA92A6469E1A3FBEDB6B535223CE6E4BAF89B1

now:
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/82...FB0B613D6DEB0839151F5BA546225284831B75F48EF45
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/82...FB0B613D6DEB00ABF5D2C38B4739E49AAE4E13EDE9114

Am I the only one who can't these photos?

Oh that was definitely a nose job well done........What is it with these ladies? Princes fell in love with them and they still want to change their appearance? If this trend continues in another 10-15 years none of us will recognise them.
I look at Queens Anne Marie and Paola and they both look like a mature version of the original beauty. I hope the rest stay as they are. (wishful thinking huh????)

People have eyes and can see, no confirmation needed that Charlene (and other ladies) had plastic surgery. With her it's just very obvious, I mean a boob job cannot be explained by drinking 3 litres of water per day and get enough sleep, as people try to explain a wrinkle free face ;)

People have eyes and can see, no confirmation needed that Charlene (and other ladies) had plastic surgery. With her it's just very obvious, I mean a boob job cannot be explained by drinking 3 litres of water per day and get enough sleep, as people try to explain a wrinkle free face ;)

Oh Duke many a lady enhanced her chest measurements to start with a rose bud and end up with a long stem rose down the road.:rolleyes:
I still wonder about them all, royal and otherwise. If they believe plastic surgery will make them feel better or better loved and accepted, they are so wrong!:bang::bang:

Click on the 'refresh'.
Today I can see them. Now it looks softer I think.

OK, maybe let's take a contest: which royal lady doesn't have plastic surgery, bottox etc.

Thanks donnaK:)

Prince Albert has dated Charlene for a long while and still no type of an official enagement has been annouced.Here we are in the month of September there are only two months are left in 2008 and soon 2009 will begin.All I can say is that just because Charlene is taking French lessons does not mean he will marry.In time will we find out what will happened with these two and their relationship.

It was never confirmed that Charlene was taking French lessons. It was Bunte story, this tabloid also wrote in the same article that Charlene was converting to be catholic, meeting with Monaco bishop Barsi etc. It turned out to be false the same as Bunte statement in that article about marriage comming. So, it is possible that Charlene taking French classes is not true.

It was never confirmed that Charlene was taking French lessons. It was Bunte story, this tabloid also wrote in the same article that Charlene was converting to be catholic, meeting with Monaco bishop Barsi etc. It turned out to be false the same as Bunte statement in that article about marriage comming. So, it is possible that Charlene taking French classes is not true.

Charlene isn´t catholic?

I started reading this forum in earnest anticipating that an engagement would happen. :bang: It has not happened. Now, I am beginning to believe it is not going to happen. Prince Albert, himself, is not enough to sustain my interest without Charlene or someone by his side. :ermm:

There is a new Bunte article out about Charlene and Albert if anyone has seen it and can tells us about it that would be wonderful. Thanks

Okay those are just rumors about Albert putting Charlene in French lessons being that here has been no official annoucement made from the palalce.I forgot you can not believe everything you hear or read.But it is sad how they have dated for several years and still no engagement has been publicy made.

I'm sorry, but I am really perplexed that peoply are actually angry that Prince Albert has not married Charlene or may not be interested in marrying Charlene or even the other way around? Why is it so important to someone else who doesn't hold an invested interest that these two must marry? And why on earth would someone be eager for one person who they seem to be a fan of, to actually marry someone that they profess holds no interest for them, on their own? Why would one be rooting or angry that a marriage hasn't taken place under those circumstances or at all? I just don't get it? It really is marginalizing both of them, isn't it? Albert holds no interest to anyone on his own? Isn't HE the monarch? Isn't this forum meant to be about Monaco royalty? That would be Albert and his family, right? People are free to read here or not if they like? If someone is a real fan of Charlene, which is perfectly fine, but why is she not worthy on her own, why must she be married to Albert? Don't you think she should be enough on her own, especially if she is the one that supposingly is the big draw here? I just don't see how Charlene marrying someone deemed not worthy on their own (Albert), do something for Charlene who is supposingly the only one or reason that holds someone's interest? So then what does a marriage to Albert bring, why should that be so important to someone here? That is not saying much for Charlene? Why marginalize either one of them?

As for the French lessons, why does Albert need to be the one to make that choice for Charlene who is a grown woman:rolleyes:? I am sure if she wished to, no one is protesting to her learning some French if she has a desire to? Maybe she has? She has been in a French speaking country for awhile now, I don't understand why people think this would or should be a decision of Albert's :rolleyes:? Or that it means anything? Am I the only one left scratching my head over some of these comments?:)

I am not angry about Prince Albert not marrying Charlene I was just stating they have dated for a long time and he has yet to pop the question for him to take her hand in marriage.About the French lessons as I mention aboved in my previous post
that is a rumor so why bring up something that is not true.Charlene is indeed a grown woman and she has the decision to stay in this relationship or break up and any other else in her life.

I had thought that after the brouhaha of the Olympics had died down that Albert would make an engagement announcement - guess I am wrong!

Nextstar, I wasn't speaking of your post :flowers:, but some others, both current and in the past where it is not the relationship one way or another that might delight someone or not? It is the constant idea that Albert and Charlene must get married (from the very beginning of the relationship) even though they seem to think very little of Albert or the Grimaldi's and yet there seems to be a strong fixation on the idea that Albert must marry Charlene? If I cared and supported someone, I would not wish for them to enter into a marriage so desperately if I didn't like or care for the spouse to be? I have never been so fixated about the idea of a marriage between anyone, a celebrity or royal couple, or even my own friends or family members? I don't understand the concern that someone must marry someone else, especially between people that I don't even know or worse care for? Wishing someone some happiness in life is one thing but unless both people are going to be happy in a marriage, eventually no one is going to be, so why wish this for anyone? I just can't understand why they are so eager to harp on about how desperate they are about a marriage between these two people, if this is how they feel? It doesn't exactly sound like a fairytale romance they are wishing for? So what and why are people so desperate for a marriage between these two people that they don't even know? That is what I find rather odd and leaves me scratching my head sometimes? What exactly is the wish or motive of it all here? :flowers:

P.S. Next Star, I understand that since the realtionship has been made rather public for awhile now, why people might wonder what the purpose of it all was for, if it was not serious, why promote it in the first place? Maybe Albert was just excited to have a new girl on his arm as many men are sometimes, before they really think it through;)? But many relationships fizzle out once people get to know each other and are in a better position to know when or if the relationship works or not? And I am speaking of either one of them here? There is a lot for both of them to think about here and consider?

It is perhaps not desperation that drives fans to push for a marriage. Merely a curiousity as to why they have not yet taken the final steps after such a long relationship. As Albert is indeed the monarch, it is only natural to watch for a marriage to happen. A monarch's first obligation is to provide a legitimate heir, after all.

Something must be drawing Albert to Charlene. He could have his pick of women, but he publicly chooses this one, and for quite some time now. So, it is not unrealistic to expect people to look at the two of them and wonder when they will take the next big step.

Kimebear, what you say here, I can understand -- Curiosity is understandable after a few years -- It just seems like sometimes there is something a little different going on here, like an attempt to pursuade someone else, that I find very curious (to use your word!):flowers: Maybe it is just me that finds this kind of odd?:D:flowers:

Kimebear, I was just editing my other post to include your point when you beat me to it!:)

Back
Top Bottom