Prince Albert and Princess Charlene's Relationship - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On topic

Getting back to PA & CW, I think the more they are backed into a corner by public criticism, the more they will end up bonding. If they have nothing else to stand on, the people's animosity will give them by default an artificial feeling of relevance as a couple. Her slips and flaws can only make him more reassured in his princeliness when he protects her. It's synergy really. The worse she is, the better it makes him. It's not great passion, it's not destiny but it feeds on what they see reflected back at them. IMO, they both don't know in and of themselves, who they are. She is not mature by reason of her years, upbringing etc. and he, the more I observe, is a man trying to define himself. They're playing for an audience that fuels their desire to be with one another. If no one paid attention, we'd see more effort on his part to seek approval, naturally. The attention only spoils them.:closedeye

Nicely put, Lozange. Frankly, they are always in the public eye. There is always someone else outside of them or their circle, so they are always on show. I don't know if they ever really get to be themselves except when they are completely alone, so we'll never know what that is.

Where does CW live now? I might have missed that previously. Do they live together now?

When is he ever home?:ron:

Nicely put, Lozange. Frankly, they are always in the public eye. There is always someone else outside of them or their circle, so they are always on show. I don't know if they ever really get to be themselves except when they are completely alone, so we'll never know what that is.

Where does CW live now? I might have missed that previously. Do they live together now?

I read somewhere that Point de Vue was reporting on the engagement of albert and charlene. Is this for real?

It's old news and not true, just media hoax. There was official denial of engagement from Princely Palace.

All things considered, if PA didn't travel so much, they might even be considered common-law by now! :beamup:

Last edited:
Is CW preparing now for their next outing together? It seems to be the modus opperendi (sp?) with them. He goes off and does some high-profile things on his own as sovereign. CW hides away and comes out looking "new" and polished and in fantastic new clothes at another outing together when he gets back.

What is their next outing, anyone know? Are they still together?

Anyone coming onto this thread lately?
I am getting the creeps. Every time there is a LONG absence of CW, there is a huge splash at the end of it. This time PA has gone off so long and she has been out of the limelight so long now, that I am aware of how big the splash might be!?
Any news of what's up with those two?
I have not found anything lately besides PA's touring work.

Here's a view from one year ago! :
IOL: Apple of Prince Albert's eye makes a splash

I guess we all know it's okay to have a girlfriend/boyfriend and maybe they are just not our "soulmate", so we just enjoy the time we are together.

Last edited:
I have not found anything lately besides PA's touring work.

And you're complaining about that? I believe it's a good thing that he is working... making the effort to re-focus his energy towards work. As a result, perhaps the media will as well. There are more important issues to deal with and focus on in Monaco besides their relationship. Who knows what and where Charlene is, but I have no doubt they are still a happy couple.

You know what they say: No news is good news.:)

GT

I am not complaining at all about his work/business ventures. I am glad he pressed on these issues and did very well for himself and Monaco.

But I was pointing out that every time CW lays low, she comes back with a new look and splashier in the press. I think many of us hope for/look for substance in CW and see little of it yet. Hopefully she will rise to show it publically eventually. You already like this CW, whereas some of us are waiting for more convincing aspects of her personality and character to show up. I wish her well, but also have my own feelings on the fate of that beautiful principality.

I glanced at some past, closed threads and the general gist of things is that most of us have lives of some propriety. We feel people should conduct themselves in a respectful and private way .. and to watch the displays of CW and PA .. is to know this is a couple, and happily if they don't really care about public opinion, but the thing is, they cavort in public in displays which are almost childlike and irreverent with almost no regard for the mere expectation that they be a bit private about their personal lives and bring only to light the parts of their relationship (marriage) which really concern the citizens and dwellers of Monaco. The entire "I can do what I want" pre-teen manner in which they conduct themselves, seems to be what has been ticking off many people in the history of this thread.

Hardly anyone has come to this thread in weeks .. what's up with that?

No more to say about their relationship? Surely there is something?

I glanced at some past, closed threads and the general gist of things is that most of us have lives of some propriety. We feel people should conduct themselves in a respectful and private way .. and to watch the displays of CW and PA .. is to know this is a couple, and happily if they don't really care about public opinion, but the thing is, they cavort in public in displays which are almost childlike and irreverent with almost no regard for the mere expectation that they be a bit private about their personal lives and bring only to light the parts of their relationship (marriage) which really concern the citizens and dwellers of Monaco. The entire "I can do what I want" pre-teen manner in which they conduct themselves, seems to be what has been ticking off many people in the history of this thread.

Hardly anyone has come to this thread in weeks .. what's up with that?

No more to say about their relationship? Surely there is something?

This is my guess re the last two sentences posed above: The subject is what has been turned over and over, upside down, conjectured about, negatized about. The same, same things said in different ways. Its been approached, addressed by the mods.

Some people (1) are simply weary with delving into someone's business,realizing they have no power to change anything-actually being realistic. And absolutely why should they? This bantering re someone's else's business has all been sort of vicarious and fun--especially a Prince, no less but...

2) "Surely there is something"--yes, their own realistic practical and personal activities. Trying to maybe actualize their dreams, whatever they are. Just my take.

Perhaps it is because the overall issue/subject has been beaten to death. :deadhorse: How many times can one voice their same opinion over and over again? Listen, many have strong feelings about the two and their relationship; as a result these people may have finally came to the realization to either accept it or not... more importantly many have moved on.

:)

Actually,

I was looking more for some news and photos than for posters' opinions.
I am newer here than some and possibly missed the tidal wave of speculation they are all retiring from and tired of.

Oh well, I am sure when there is news, it will be in the mainstream anyway.

Peace.

They seem very content with one another at Hugo Boss party (see their current events links) and I hope this is also happiness for them.

I am new here but I don't like the "beating" icon in #103. It's not good.

Actually,

I was looking more for some news and photos than for posters' opinions.
I am newer here than some and possibly missed the tidal wave of speculation they are all retiring from and tired of.

Oh well, I am sure when there is news, it will be in the mainstream anyway.

Peace.

If you're looking for news and photos, you'll probably be better off in the current events threads.:flowers:

I just dont know about this Albert and Charlene thing. It just dosent seem like theyre in love. Take Mary and Frederik, they looked in love. These two it just all seems staged. I mean marry her already Albert. Pretty soon her biological clock will be ticking. about the short hair? Not pretty.

If one views photos of Frederik and Mary during their dating years one would see the exact same body language as Albert and Charlene. No one would have guessed Frederik and Mary were deeply in love until after their marriage.

Albert and Charlene look happy together; if they weren't they would have broken up ages ago. Sure they may not be kissing each other every five seconds like two drunks in a club in L.A. or hanging all over each other like high school couples standing up against their lockers waiting for the fourth period bell to ring. These are two respectable adults who perhaps prefer to keep their emotions to themselves hence without the prying eyes of strangers.

As for Charlene's new hair style... I like it. It suits her quite well.

:)

She looks lovely most of the time and the short hair is flattering IMHO. However, as time goes by, I really question what his intentions are. :wub: The fact that she has been missing so much lately, few pictures of them together in the last 6-8 weeks. Is this his way of keeping her at arms length? I just think if they were in love they would be together more, although maybe they are together in private :angel:

Whatever. Dont get me wrong I like short hair. It may have been the picture I saw that it wasnt flattering. But IMO it still seems like the whole relationship is all staged. Time may prove me wrong. I hope so.

Princess Grace had forced Caroline's hand with Philippe Junot. She told her they have been seen in public so much they HAD to get married, although she was always against that marriage. I wonder what she would be thinking about Albert and Charlene if she were alive.

I think if Princess Grace were still alive, there wouldn't be an Albert and Charlene debate. He probably would have married long ago to please her.

Yet he did not date her in case his father disapproved?

If Albert really felt a calling to marriage, for a wife and children, to have a good and happy Catholic family of his own - he would already have gotten engaged to Charlene! He would have honored her in that way by making her his bride. :wub: Compare him to Crown Prince Philip of Spain?:rolleyes: And Philip is 10 years younger!:bang::bang:

In a lot of people's eyes he does not feel that he has a void in his life. He's too happy with the way things are.. how his life is! I think Princess Grace & Prince Rainier would have loved for him to find a good devout Catholic young lady but that never happened because those kind of down-to-earth, the non-jett set were not in his circles of friends he chose to run-around in. He always desired to court exotic or famous beauties... only looking skin deep.:ermm:

I think it's completely sad at the age that is in without having a marriage or family of his own... yeah, he has illegit children but that's not at all like having a family of your own, being the head of your household.:sad:

:rolleyes: I hope not ... as he is a "Catholic" Prince. :ohmy: If he was to "live in sin" with her .. the church and his personal priest attached to his palace wouldn't be happy campers! He has to set an example like Princess Grace. Every where she went, if it was Sunday then she attended Mass no matter what. {Deleted comments}

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the church has certainly become more tolerant about marriage and I doubt Prince Albert, with two illegitimate children, gives a lot of importance to what the Catholic Church thinks. So I believe that if they live together that's their problem, not the Pope's.:flowers:

Last edited:
You've talked the truth!!!

Well the church has certainly become more tolerant about marriage and I doubt Prince Albert, with two illegitimate children, gives a lot of importance to what the Catholic Church thinks. So I believe that if they live together that's their problem, not the Pope's.:flowers:

Sad but true! You hit the nail in the head. I don't think he ever put marriage as a priority in his life. His lifestyle, his attitude to family life ... that's why he's a 50 year old bachelor.:lol:

Sad but true! You hit the nail in the head. I don't think he ever put marriage as a priority in his life. His lifestyle, his attitude to family life ... that's why he's a 50 year old bachelor.:lol:

I read that he did not want to marry anyone...He want ro rest a bachelor....

This is not maybe the most reputed of media, but I found this speculatively-written article and thought to share it. At least it paints a good relationship between C-W and Princess Stephanie's children.

Celebrity Baby Scoop

This is not maybe the most reputed of media, but I found this speculatively-written article and thought to share it. At least it paints a good relationship between C-W and Princess Stephanie's children.

Celebrity Baby Scoop
this article is pure b.s,tell me how would stephinie's daughter call cw for advices they are hardly a photo of her will the kid, how could she have call her and ask her to teach her how to swin,the media really pushing hard for these rumor wedding to happen eventhough if they are going to make up a b.s story like these. by the way how many award did cw won because they said she won alot but how many????:ermm::question:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom