Prince Albert and Princess Charlene's Relationship - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are right of course, Melina P. He could have married anyone if he just wanted to have an heir, even one of the mothers of his children. ...

There are rumors that Charlene can't get pregnant due to an injury during her swimming career. And if that is the fact Albert married her despite the possibility of getting children and an heir to the throne.

What more prove of real love do we need???????

And I guess not being "madly in love" in public is just the nature of Albert and especially Charlene!

Rumors rumors

Which injury may prevent a woman from getting pregnant? a desease, yes but we have never seen an injury prevent a woman from getting pregnant. a big idiotie !It is one more rumor invented by english and german tabloids who do not know what to imagine on that couple.

A story worthy of serials as Dallas with escape before the wedding, a sad princess, paternity tests deal mariage. After one year and a half we did not see anything of this. No escape the princess stayed at the palace, she was presented to the pape, she has a fondation, she has the orders of Grimaldi, she attends to the big events in the principauty as the official visit of Ban KImoon and so... and we saw many love gestures between Albert and Charlene .

We will not put a camera in their bedroom to check a prove!

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumors rumors

Which injury may prevent a woman from getting pregnant? a desease, yes but we have never seen an injury prevent a woman from getting pregnant. a big idiotie !It is one more rumor invented by english and german tabloids who do not know what to imagine on that couple.

A story worthy of serials as Dallas with escape before the wedding, a sad princess, paternity tests deal mariage. After one year and a half we did not see anything of this. No escape the princess stayed at the palace, she was presented to the pape, she has a fondation, she has the orders of Grimaldi, she attends to the big events in the principauty as the official visit of Ban KImoon and so... and we saw many love gestures between Albert and Charlene .

(..)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There are rumors that Charlene can't get pregnant due to an injury during her swimming career. And if that is the fact Albert married her despite the possibility of getting children and an heir to the throne.

What more prove of real love do we need???????

And I guess not being "madly in love" in public is just the nature of Albert and especially Charlene!

The only injury I ever read about, and I just did a bit of searching, was to her shoulder which affected her ability to compete for about 18 months.

The only injury I ever read about, and I just did a bit of searching, was to her shoulder which affected her ability to compete for about 18 months.
The former National Coaching Director of the South African Swimming federation told me
she struggled with chronic injuries which restricted her from competing
injuries plural. I recall reading somewhere back in 2006 I think it was something about her ankle, I think she broke it.

Injury or not, it is very strange that Charlene is not pregnant yet. One would think that the woman well in her 30s & marrying a royal should be in a hurry to get pregnant soon. Charlene, I'm sure, knows that having a child (the heir) is very expected of her. I remember how reluctant she was about having children in her first interviews after engagements.
This relationship has been always very strange: no spark, no interacting, not even familiarity that can be so easily spotted between people who have been intimate. No wonder many believe that PA and Charlene's marriage is a business deal.
Those posters who wonder what kind of deal can be for Charlene? Well: money, position :p

Rumors rumors

(..)

Very well said :)
Bye Bine

Injury or not, it is very strange that Charlene is not pregnant yet. One would think that the woman well in her 30s & marrying a royal should be in a hurry to get pregnant soon...

Excactly my point.
This "rumor" looks more like reality to me. What are they waiting for?!
I didn't believe it at first but the longer there is no pregnancy the more I'm wondering if there is some truth about it.

I think everyone should give the rumors a rest. When it's time for them to get pregnant, it will happen. Rumors was started for William & Catherine too and now their baby will arrive in July.

It will happen for Albert & Charlene. Give them time and space.

I think people should be a careful by writing, " why isn`t Charlene pregnant yet". Keep in mind that NOT all woman can become pregnant.

Last edited:
I think people should be a careful by writing, " why isn`t Charlene pregnant yet". Keep in mind that NOT all woman can get pregnant.

Charlene appears more relaxed and comfortable as time goes on. And, while it would be very exciting if she became pregnant, I agree with Princess Luna, not all women can become pregnant. However, I will continue to be hopeful for Albert and Charlene and wish them all the best.

and man's ability to procreate can fade as well.

As stated earlier in this thread, we'll neither speculate about Princess Charlene's nor Prince Albert's fertility, a couple of posts have been removed.

As Lady Daly says, no one looks comfortable and IMO that's because these are formal, stand in a line and smile photos. They look remarkable at ease with each other normally.

I'm even more certain that people look for issues with these 2 when in fact they are happy but prefer to be tactile in private, same as William and Catherine.

Oh yes, that is very good. Thank you Melina.
beautiful pic melina
Cut the nobles some slack already.Some are always harping on what CW cannot do.Hypothetical stuff about what is what. Only they know because only they are there.Enough already.

The Princess says she is ready to have a baby a few months ago, but I can't see any signs?

Last edited:
The Princess says she is ready to have a baby a few months ago, but I can't see any signs?

She said "i just got married, i'm not putting myself under pressure" when ask on the subject of having a baby... that's hardly a 'got to have one now'....

Whar signs do you want to see? A belly is not seen before the second or third month of pregnancy.

ok, I know it has been discussed numerious times now - but I am wondering a bit. Both (A&C) are not in their twenties anymore... they are married for more than 2 years, yet no baby in sight..... even if there would be difficulties, there are artificial methods available....
So what is it then, taking into cosideration that by the time of their marriage they stated they want to have a family soon? And I am not talking about any marital issues. It is just that other couples who married around the same time are parents already

ok, I know it has been discussed numerious times now - but I am wondering a bit. Both (A&C) are not in their twenties anymore... they are married for more than 2 years, yet no baby in sight..... even if there would be difficulties, there are artificial methods available....
So what is it then, taking into cosideration that by the time of their marriage they stated they want to have a family soon? And I am not talking about any marital issues. It is just that other couples who married around the same time are parents already

Monaco's Princess Charlene finally breaks her silence to brand rumours she tried to flee before wedding 'categorical lies' | Mail Online

See the end of that article to see what P.Charlene herself has to say about this. Basically she has just found her way in Monaco and i think from the latest photos you can see that she seems a lot more relaxed and at ease with her princess-role than a while ago.
We don't know whether they are at the moment trying to have a children or what might have already happened, so no point speculating until there are official annoncements (posts concerning pregnancy speculations are usually removed on these forums..)

She does seem to be more at ease with her new role. I have to admit I wasnt too sure she would be able to do it. She seemed so fragile and unsure of herself before the wedding and looked to me to be somewhat afraid of the whole situation. The tears and obvious distance between her and Albert during the wedding made me think that she was just doing it because it was already expected. The preparations had been made and everything was in place. I thought she was going to faint or run or get sick. Im just glad that she shook it off and went through with it. Since then she has become stronger and now seems more than capable of doing her job. Im very proud of her and wish her all the happiness in the world.

Call me naïve but I never bought into the rumors that she was more or less coerced into the wedding and wanted to flee. I think Charlene was already tense about being the focus of world attention and the embarrassing, humiliating rumors combined with her already fraught nerves are what brought her to tears. It was so obvious to me that both she and Albert were trying to put a good face on what a circus it had become.

I watched both of them closely during their Nuptial Mass. They were tense but sought each other out to lock eyes and touch several times. All the tension was, imo, a reaction to the controversy that was swirling around them.

I also think the story that she is only around to bear him an heir is ridiculous. They have been married for well over two years and there is no child in sight...yet neither have ever appeared more relaxed and content.

Albert and Charlene are the poster couple for don't believe everything you read.

Last edited:
Well said, Moonmaiden23. I think your observations are spot on!

:previous: I am constantly surprised by seemingly normal people who buy into whatever "Entertainment" trash story is doing the rounds. Albert and Charlene had more cause than any "celebrity' couple to look stressed or tense at their wedding. The paparazzi all but destroyed their Happy Day.

As to tears, well within the royal circle crying is almost de rigeur! I didn't hear anyone specualting that Fred was about to do a runner when he was filmed trying to stop the tears as Mary walked down the aisle. Victoria and Daniel were a right pair . . . it was a toss up as to who shed the most happy tears.

These days I think that both Charlene and Albert take more than a little satisfaction from the quote "living well is the best revenge". Every photo of them happy is sweet. On one of the threads someone asked if it didn't seem that Albert positively puffs up when with Charlene. I think he does, in fact I think they both do.

Since his wedding, Albert has no more problems of language, his speeches are fluid, he no more stutters

Back
Top Bottom