Prince Albert and Princess Charlene's Relationship - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^There are other predictions about these two, that they won't have a happy ending...but oh well, call me a hater, i'm expecting that here...

I do not know what world some of you are living in. Charlene can never upstage Kate Middleton. Most people are not tuned into Charlene. Have you guys been reading the other threads. If you look at the Portal it says how Kate Middleton's Coat was sold out within a few hours. The dress that William first saw her in at a Fasion Show that was sold out also. Please try to be realistic and observe what is going on around you.

I do not know what world some of you are living in. Charlene can never upstage Kate Middleton. Most people are not tuned into Charlene. Have you guys been reading the other threads. If you look at the Portal it says how Kate Middleton's Coat was sold out within a few hours. The dress that William first saw her in at a Fasion Show that was sold out also. Please try to be realistic and observe what is going on around you.
Reproach us why don't you?
No accounting for personal preferences

I would not put to much hope in astrological signs, they are demonic.

Kate is a pretty girl and very stylish, but I am MUCH more interested in what CW's Armani trousseau will look like.

And I agree with Jaya, the press is all over William's wedding because...he is William!

But it would not surprise me a bit if the Monagasque wedding in general and CW in particular do make a more stunning spectacle.

I can't wait! :flowers:

BTW...love Kate Middleton's style, but that see through fashion show get-up was tacky, tacky imo. Can anyone imagine the uproar if CW had ever posed in something like that?!

Last edited:
Can anyone imagine the uproar if CW had ever posed in something like that?! ... From whom the furor ? if the future princess of wales and queen from england did it without provoking furor (it was before she dates william); I dont think it could be a problem with the future princess of monaco. Just look at princess stephanie. I am not so sure charlene did not pose in the same type of outfit in fact. I saw very tacky photos of hers. I recognise today she is really elegant, and I love everything she wears. But for me it's too "total look" and it is not vibrant because she doens know how to make them "live". she is too "cover girl". I prefer the british wedding because of royal history. Monaco is going to be "too hollywood" and not too royal. But I'll see both and after if I was wrong, I give my jugement honestly. sorry for y poor english.

Have we seen Charlene and Albert much since the engagement?

Have we seen Charlene and Albert much since the engagement?

Not as a couple. Prince Albert is doing his royal duties. Charlene has an article in Hello. She told Hello that her is madly in love with her Prince.:flowers:

Not as a couple. Prince Albert is doing his royal duties. Charlene has an article in Hello. She told Hello that her is madly in love with her Prince.:flowers:
Wich article is that? i would like to read it.

Which Hello? UK, Canada, Monaco? :)
It's strange that they aren't doing engagaments together when he is the reigning Prince and she will be the reigning Princess soon enough.

^Thanks. She never says she is in love with those words, she only says:
"He has a unique ability to make everyone he comes into contact with feel special.

"He's the man I dreamed of. He's perfect for me in every way".
But it's ok.

Can anyone imagine the uproar if CW had ever posed in something like that?! ... From whom the furor ? if the future princess of wales and queen from england did it without provoking furor (it was before she dates william); I dont think it could be a problem with the future princess of monaco. Just look at princess stephanie. I am not so sure charlene did not pose in the same type of outfit in fact. I saw very tacky photos of hers. I recognise today she is really elegant, and I love everything she wears. But for me it's too "total look" and it is not vibrant because she doens know how to make them "live". she is too "cover girl". I prefer the british wedding because of royal history. Monaco is going to be "too hollywood" and not too royal. But I'll see both and after if I was wrong, I give my jugement honestly. sorry for y poor english.

You must not have been around for Charlene's early appearances in the Principality...cigarettes, slit skirts, purple bustiers..posters were freaking out!:lol: So, yes, Monaco is still expected to have some standards. CW has come a long way!

I agree with you that Monaco has gone too Hollywood, but with the exception of Belgium(their Royals seem almost from another era) and possibly Spain, I think all the Royal Houses today seem have their share of cartoon characters behaving badly, even the Windsors.:eek:

Your English is very good, by the way!:flowers:

But it's ok.

You are right. That is interesting that Charlene doesn't say she loves Albert. The article is written that the reader will think that.

Well since the engagememnt we saw Albert and Charlene on an official visit to Japan, at National Day and all pre and post events, and at the festival of St. Devote and all the events that coincided with that. They also have given a few interviews as well.

You never hear Prince Albert say he's in love. Nor Charlene. Nor the other soon to be married couple in London. I guess that's the new thing, say everything but? I find it hard to get too excited about any couple that seems so lukewarm. I will be interested to watch the wedding, but it's not that moving, emotional feeling of thank goodness those two got together! :ermm:

My feelings exactly. What happened to romance?
But then, perhaps that's the shape of things to come.....

Personally, I could care less if either couple announced that they were in love. Considering that a majority of their relationships is so public, I could understand if they keep their some of their private life just that private. Somestimes though you can see it (see Victoria of Sweden for example).

One would assume that couples get married because they are in love, share common goals, want a family and grow old together but again....sometimes love dies...and what are you left with? Nothing.

I look at pictures of one of my all time favorite weddings (Joachim and Alexandra of Denmark) and based on the pictures you couldn't find two more people in love with each other....and what do we have now...Joachim and Marie and Alexandra and Martin.

So Albert and Charlene (as well as William and Kate) not declaring their love publicity for me is not a big deal. As long as THEY know what they got (love, companionship, an arrangment, or whatever) thats good enough for me.

Last edited:
I agree with you, Zonk. So what they aren't gushing over one another like teenagers? CW obviously adores the man, and Albert has NEVER appeared as relaxed, confident and at peace than he does now.

I remember watching a video of the National Day celebrations in November. As CW left the Cathedral she passed by Albert and they quickly and unobtrusively squeezed hands. You would have missed it if you blinked.

It was a simple and tender gesture that told me a lot about the relationship they have.

The idea that Royal engaged couples have to announce to the world at some point that " WE ARE IN LOVE" seems to have begun with Charles and Diana's enagagement interview in 1981. I don't remember it ever happening before then, NEVER. Not only is it intrusive and silly imo, it is unnecessary.

But it's ok.
Thank you Nathalie
He is perfect for me says CW. He has a name- pray tell.He is the man I dreamed of.Cw was dreaming of unattainable perpendiculars. It is always what CW dreamed of and not a mutual or reciprocal "we are compatible and we hope to sustain with all our concerted efforts this compatibility with the enduring love we share for each other and Monaco.

Last edited:
As the wedding comes closer, the NO Charlene will more critic, what is the matter?

I'm pretty sure Charlene will become more popular when date of the wedding is arriving. At least in France and Monaco. Other countries don't really pay too much attention to her. With all the Katemania, it's hard.

Younger people will always draw more attention. It's the same with all celebrities. The height of their popularity is from their teens to thirties. Kate is popular because William is popular. It's the only thing she is famous for. Albert is in his 50s and has never been glamorous. The only thing that is important is if Kate and Charlene can draw tourists to their countries like PG and PD did. And provide heirs.

Popular

I don't think Kate is more popular because she is young. I think it's because the British royal family is more famous overall. And because England is actually a big force - worldwide - in politics. I think this is still a reflection on Princess Diana's popularity. While, Grace, who was the person who put Monaco on the map is an older icon. Not that she is less important or glamourous...

Monaco is a small principaute , England is a big land which has a royal family which is more famous than the monegash family and the wedding of William and Kate is soon, the media will be focused on the british wedding and when the wedding of england will be passed, the media will focuse on the weddding of Monaco because it will not be the same wedding and it will be in july, there will be two days of wedding and several fests in Monaco, Newspapers say there are already asks of medias to be in Monaco, and there is now a official site on the wedding of Monaco, it si done for citizens but also for the medias, it will be the 'hercules village' only for the media, it will be on the port of Hercules and it will be for the tv channels which will be for the wedding days event but now it is normal the media is focused on the british royal wedding, it will be very beautiful and people want to real all about it

If Albert had married when he was younger and his bride to be was the same age instead of him being a year older than his future mother in law they might be more popular. Many people frown on the age difference. They aren't a romantic looking couple like Will and Kate and Victoria and Daniel are. When people fail to see a love connection between a couple or there is the father daughter look they tend to ignore them as a serious match. Just my opinion based on what I see myself, have heard and why they are boring to many. Its hard to be bored by youth.

Back
Top Bottom