Prince Albert and Princess Charlene's Relationship - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently he has a new girl, and he will marry this one because he feel in love with her. He has been waiting to meet her.

I hope you are correct in this because he really needs an image change. I hope also that she will help to ground him and give him support to run this country because all I've seen since he took office, is Albert seemingly running away. I hope too that she is a secure individual and can deal with the many cats that want nothing but to bring her down with gossip - that being said, it is well known I am not a fan of his public girlfriend.

who is the new girl

btw this might seem random ..but didnt grace set up prince charles and caroline in the 70's but it didnt go as planned...

why didnt she set up albert with anyone....was he too young? in college?

Wow just imagine taking the lady you amy call official companion and not your own flesh and blood as well who is actually a tiara in many ways..Do you suppose there would not be enough room on his private jet for Jaz?Bottom line that is his " daughter" What a fine opportunity to get out and about with her and Charlene I am certain would have been fine with it.Jaz is Monaco's resplendent tiara.I am certain the Swedes would not have had a problem with it.

Ditto hibou .. whatever u write I hope goes straight into God's ears.A lot of years wasted on just nothing. and tempus fugit. Let us hope for the best.

Grace set up Charles with caro and Charles said caro was annoying? because of course he was besotted with Camilla. Looking back however if that had come to transpire I think they would have created a powerful dynasty...because caro knew the ropes and was indeed strong and stronger than Mila. I am uncertain if Grace set up Pa with anyone - but it may have been coming.Do not know how she would have reacted to Charlene if at all.Let us see if this "new love" materializes and without much gets a ring on her finger.

The new love is educated, has style, caring, is confident without being arrogant and from what has been said, does not seek limelight.. People also now are accepting of a woman of colour. and PA had always maintained he had been waiting to fall in love. He will marry her.

who is the new girl

btw this might seem random ..but didnt grace set up prince charles and caroline in the 70's but it didnt go as planned...

why didnt she set up albert with anyone....was he too young? in college?

apparently she is a woman of colour.

I hope you are correct in this because he really needs an image change. I hope also that she will help to ground him and give him support to run this country because all I've seen since he took office, is Albert seemingly running away. I hope too that she is a secure individual and can deal with the many cats that want nothing but to bring her down with gossip - that being said, it is well known I am not a fan of his public girlfriend.

I am certain she would help him with an image change he desparately deserves. The new girl is said to be an elegant dresser. And if she is educated and intelligent as it has been said then she will support him in his role. I share the same sentiment with you, I hope she is a secure individual to deal with the gossip she might face. Regardless PA needs someone strong, who has lived and endured challenges.

Wow just imagine taking the lady you amy call official companion and not your own flesh and blood as well who is actually a tiara in many ways..Do you suppose there would not be enough room on his private jet for Jaz?Bottom line that is his " daughter" What a fine opportunity to get out and about with her and Charlene I am certain would have been fine with it.Jaz is Monaco's resplendent tiara.I am certain the Swedes would not have had a problem with it.

Ditto hibou .. whatever u write I hope goes straight into God's ears.A lot of years wasted on just nothing. and tempus fugit. Let us hope for the best.

Grace set up Charles with caro and Charles said caro was annoying? because of course he was besotted with Camilla. Looking back however if that had come to transpire I think they would have created a powerful dynasty...because caro knew the ropes and was indeed strong and stronger than Mila. I am uncertain if Grace set up Pa with anyone - but it may have been coming.Do not know how she would have reacted to Charlene if at all.Let us see if this "new love" materializes and without much gets a ring on her finger.

If he loves the new girl regardless of her colour, background then I believe God has ordained this. It also means PA has accepted the new girl as she is and so should everyone else afterall we have been waiting for him to marry. If this is his choice, we will respect that.

Last edited by a moderator:
We do not have any official information about any new partners,
so let us please stop these speculations untill we know it for sure!

Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator

Please note: the whole argument of tonight that was going on
between several members concerning the supposed new love has
been deleted as it only revolved around the question of speculation
and sources. Let us please stay on topic and focus on more reliable
facts. If things change, we'll see!

Charlene is the one thats been invited.
It is possible that she has been invited of her own accord, as a friend of the Princess not as Prince Alberts date. Just like Eva Sannum attended the norwegian wedding as a friend of Mette-Marit.

No they are not on the list. Thats quite puzzling, because it's not like they have only chosen 2 members of each royal house to attend. There are 11 members of the Danish royal family attending, 6 members of the Norwegian one. :ermm:
The same here. I also find this very strange that Caro or Steph are not invited but Charlene is. How come they invited her?:ohmy: She is not even a royal fiance and contrary to Eva Sannum who at least was friends with Swedish royals, Charlene only connection to royals is her unspecified relation with Albert. :whistling:

The same here. I also find this very strange that Caro or Steph are not invited but Charlene is. How come they invited her?:ohmy: She is not even a royal fiance and contrary to Eva Sannum who at least was friends with Swedish royals, Charlene only connection to royals is her unspecified relation with Albert. :whistling:

Eva was friends with the Norwegian royals.
And it is quite possible that Charlene is friends with Victoria, they have met on numerous occasion.
I can understand why Stephanie has not been invited, and I can understand that Caroline would turn down an invite, but to not be given one at all is odd IMO.
They have invited her because they obviously want her at the wedding.

Actually Albert owes Charlene nothing. If she chooses to stay its on her own accord.

That is exactly what I was saying, but also that Charlene will try (and already has IMO) to paint the idea that Albert owes her now--she is using all the exposure and media that Albert has allowed her to evoke some kind of public sympathy for herself? ;) I don't think too many would have much pity for her whatever her ploy? :rolleyes:

And it is quite possible that Charlene is "friends" with Victoria, they have met on numerous occasion.
I can understand why Stephanie has not been invited, and I can understand that Caroline would turn down an invite, but to not be given one at all is odd IMO.

I seriously doubt this? ;)

Sandsla when you say wrestle a title out of a European Prince I sense that U have not lived in Europe to understand how the working of the structure of the Houses of Gotha and the aristocracy stand. I am not certain even if Monaco is included.Knowing how Europe works at the "royal" level; let me say that PA will not be wrestled by anyone and CW can appear with him until hell freezes over at any function ; in the end it is PA's veto that will prevail; and the proof is that they are not married yet and he does not really owe her a marriage if he does not want to commit. It is as simple as that Because on the other side of this argument is that he did not take CW hostage and neither did she take Pa hostage to owe her a marriage because of her tenure.It is ludicrous and I think slightly dangerous to attempt to insinuate that CW might extort a marriage from Pa in any way shape or form. We saw what happened with
Gisele Pascal did we not?But we also
saw what happened with Grace Kelly.Monaco is about gambling ; it is about the aleatory aspects of existence in many ways.I do not think a person like Pa has regrets because U are assuming that he thinks like U or I and he doesn't.
The mundane part of life is not something he has to deal with and with his power he functions at another level a second circumstance.If U think Albert is anybody's victim think again.
When U say CW has little regard for her own experience in Olympianism how do you know?What has she done to exemplify this? How might we be sure?
I do not know why the suing of the magazines regarding the "girlfriend " matter happened at all.I do not know the rationale and to speculate would be a loss of time as one cannot read CW's mind easily either.
As for the protocol yes I do think that some other courts might consider it declasse as I have said before that CW is not an official member of the Grimaldis- yest attends; but then again Albert has made it clear over the last number of years that things be done on an unequivocal basis to suit him.
PA obviously has unconventional ideas and slightly iconoclastic.
When you deal with a force like PA it is an all or nothing situation.Expect to win and expect to lose as well.The aleatory and trust are two of the main words here I would use to describe the situation.
Entrusted with Monaco's legacy Albert is doing things to propell it into the future and he is not looking back.

Seriously? You can not see from my post here or my many previous posts here what I'm saying? I agree with you!!! I do not think Charlene is owed a thing or that she sould be able to barter a title? You have had to have read some of my posts through the years? In reference to Charlene, I said "trying" I'm saying yes it is "a tactic" that Charlene has been "trying" all along even here on these forums and yes I do not think Charlene is above trying to maneuver or extort a position at least in in her own silly head? This surprises you? It's not like a few other women didn't attempt it? Charlene has had the benefit to see how it worked out for them, but since Albert has given her a high profile for a long while, and he has already been through it a few times, she would be in a much better place than her predecessors? Charlene just thought she wouldn't have to resort to it, but Charlene had a lot of confidence in herself and her abilities, she didn't count on it being so hard to pull off. I'm sure there are a few posters here ;) that would agree with me ;)? I really can't believe that people here do not see through these silly transparent posts of her's and all the manipulation, where she even tries to enlist people here to do her bidding? At times it looks like she is even successful?:whistling:Sometime Jaya I have wondered if she has you on her hook?;) And yes Jaya I have lived in Europe where a Royal Family is still very much in place. Not Canada or Greece of course?

As far as Charlene having very much regard for her own experience as an Olympian for her country? Showing up at the Olympics in another countries official delegates uniform tells me she doesn't? In Turin as a previous Olympic Athlete, in attendance with another Olympic Athlete and current IOC member, when asked about how she was enjoying the Olympics in Turin, she replied it was a great place for lovers! :ermm:. I think she was more interested in letting the world know that she was the lover of Prince Albert than actually being interested in the sports there? The pictures taken then seem to echo that? That hasn 't changed, Jaya take a look at her face book page and see the story she is trying to tell there and where she devotes most of her attention. There are so many things one could say here? It doesn't matter because I think she realizes she's milked her "2000" 5th place relay win as much as could already, and biting the hand that fed her in interviews during that time probably didn't help her case any either, even if she was genuinely interested in her sport, but her actions speak for themselves. I think it is no secret to anyone where her interest has always been, which is really too bad since it is the one thing that she has actually done herself that she should be proud of?:)

Jaya, her mind is pretty easy to read ;) but also having the benefit of her posts on so many forums and her quips in the press, she pretty much takes any guess work out of what she is all about?;) I just hope Albert association with her doesn't come back to haunt him too much, for his sake and for Monaco's.

I seriously doubt this? ;)

Why? It's certainly a possible.
I have missed your essay posts. ;)
Can i just ask, can you sum up your view in Charlene in like a sentence or two? Reading all your posts have tired me out. :)

A couple of quick points regarding the Charlene and Albert Relationship thread:

1) Its time to move on from the Charlene bashing. You certainly have the right to like or dislike Charlene for whatever reason, but why are we still talking about things that happened years ago as if they happened yesterday?
2) All the speculative posts about the "new woman" have been and will continued to be deleted without notice.

If anyone has any questions regarding speculation and the Royal Forums, I would like to remind you of the following TRF rules:

• Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.
  • Threads and posts that violate the rules will be deleted or edited. However, the real-time nature of the board means that moderators may not see the offending posts immediately. We reserve the right to delete or edit posts without notice at any time after they are posted.
and Finally:

• It is mandatory to comply with instructions posted by the moderators and administrators. Complaints about moderator actions should not be made in the threads; instead, send a private message to the moderator concerned or an administrator. If a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact the moderator concerned or an administrator; do not repost deleted material or interfere with moderator edits.
If anyone has any questions, please contact any of the Monaco mods and/or TRF administrators via Private Message.

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

Last edited:
Thank you Zonk for stepping. I have been so tired of all the bashing toward Charlene and other Royal Ladies that I have not been posting comments in some of the threads for a while now. Why would we want to bash these women when most of us just know them by what we see and read either in this forum, other message boards, newspapers, magazines. I firmly believe if things are happening around me but don't affect me why get upset, to each his won.

And it is quite possible that Charlene is friends with Victoria, they have met on numerous occasion.
Ops, what I was thinking... I wanted to write Eva knew Norwegian not Swedish royals.:blush:
I also saw pic of Charlene greeting Victoria at least twice, at summer and winter Olympics.
But I don't think they are friends. I dislike idea that Charlene would be invited not only because I don't like her but first of all it is against protocol.
OK, maybe my expectations about royals are too fairy tale. But if we have to blame anyone here, we should blame Albert. If CW is invited at the wedding it is only because Albert wanted it.:glare:

Ops, what I was thinking... I wanted to write Eva knew Norwegian not Swedish royals.:blush:
I also saw pic of Charlene greeting Victoria at least twice, at summer and winter Olympics.
But I don't think they are friends. I dislike idea that Charlene would be invited not only because I don't like her but first of all it is against protocol.
OK, maybe my expectations about royals are too fairy tale. But if we have to blame anyone here, we should blame Albert. If CW is invited at the wedding it is only because Albert wanted it.:glare:

Lakshmi, i don't see those photos when Charlene greeted Princess Victoria at Olimpycs. Could you post them? Thanks in advance.

I agree with Lakshmi - Charlene is going to the wedding because PA wants her there.

So what's the problem ?????

Frankly, I think a lot of people no longer visit the Monaco threads as it pertains to Albert and Charlene because of the bashing. As I said before, its okay that you don't like him or her. And its okay to talk about it. But the I can't stand Charlene because she is worst than a street walker, she is a user, Albert is a user, she did this in 2001, and this in 2005, and twice she did this in 2008 is getting a little tiresome.

Albert and Charlene are grown adults who know the score.

Renata471....The problem is that some people can't get over the fact that Albert and Charlene are in a relationship that isn't defined by what other people think.

And frankly, this Victoria wedding discussion is over the top as well. I hardly think that CW was invited as a PR stunt? Who needs the publicity? Victoria? Albert?

For whatever reason, the Swedish court decided to invite Charlene to the wedding. Perhaps Victoria and/or Daniel have met Charlene in the past. Or perhaps, they realize that Albert is dating someone (they have to be living in Articic not to know) and they decided that anyone dating someone for such a long time should be invited as their guest. Its the norm to invite single people and their signigicant others (if they have been dating for a while) to weddings is it not?

In regards to Caroline and Stephanie, I am sure the both the Monaco and Swedish courts put the feelers out regarding their attendance at Victoria's wedding. Lets face it...its not like the norm for Stephanie to attend the royal wedding of someone else. And in regards to Caroline, considering her marital situation...why would she want to go to a wedding with everone talking and asking about Ernst? Perhaps she wants the spotlight to be on the bride and thinks her presence could be a distraction.

Last edited:
We can only assume Charlene will be invited to the wedding because no invitation list is available. Only the goverments invitations to the event the day prior to the wedding has been released.

I would assume that for such a very official and formal event as a crown princess wedding that the court would inquire with the Monaco court about whether Charlene should be officially invited (assuming she will be). One would presumably not send an invitation and Albert not considering it proper or not inviting her and he not attending because of a preceived slight against her.

In the end we just will have to see who attends.

At a royal wedding or any other wedding, the limelight has to be on the happy couple, and only them.

Could I suggest a moratorium on the speculation about whether CW and/or PA turn up at the wedding or not?

There is a lot of - often very thoughtful, even profound - discussion, and I enjoy most of it.

Many of us, I'm sure, love meeting on the Monaco Forum and engaging in interesting debate, but just occasionally we seem to get carried away on a particular thread, and things become a bit stressful.

Let's keep things light and have fun discussing our friends, the Grimaldis.

Not going to happen, it's obvious she doesn't want to be in the royal limelight. Makes sense for Charlene to attend this event.
We do not know if she wants to be in the limelight or not. It would have been up to her dad just as it was when Charlene got the invite.Give me five reasons Pa cannot fit his daughter/sister/ nephew/niece/ in to this event and can fit CW in?

As to whether or not Charlene was on the invitation list for the wedding is speculation because the Royal family issued a statement saying they were not releasing the list until the day of the wedding. The reason for this is that it is considered bad form for a royal to regret another royals invitation. Thus for those royals unable to attend for reasons other than health or duty elsewhere, it is better for the family not to release the names of those invited. In addition by not listing the names invited, helps limit the security risks since the public will not know who will be there until that day. (translation: it keeps the nut cases at a limited number, not to mention groupies)

As to whether or not Charlene was on the invitation list for the wedding is speculation because the Royal family issued a statement saying they were not releasing the list until the day of the wedding. The reason for this is that it is considered bad form for a royal to regret another royals invitation. Thus for those royals unable to attend for reasons other than health or duty elsewhere, it is better for the family not to release the names of those invited. In addition by not listing the names invited, helps limit the security risks since the public will not know who will be there until that day. (translation: it keeps the nut cases at a limited number, not to mention groupies)
Hibou, Charlene was invited to the Parliamentary Wedding. Post 674 and 675 have the article with the list however, it wasn't translated nor would the article translate in full for me. Below is what the top of the article says.

Festival - This is all the names

The guest list to the Parliamentary wedding. The day after most of them are expected to attend the royal wedding between Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling.

1 / Members of Parliament with the respective
2 / The government members, with each
3 / King and Queen and royal family
Charlene is listed right after Albert

Guillaume de Luxembourg
H.R.H. Prince Félix
S.A.S. Le Prince Albert II
Charlene Wittstock
H.M. Queen Beatrix
H.R.H. the Prince of Orange och H.R.H. Princess Máxima
H.R.H. Prince Friso of Orange-Nassau och Princess Mabel of Orange-Nassau, Mrs. Van Amsberg

Last edited:

She's been invited to the events the days before the wedding, why shouldn't she turn up to the actual wedding. :)
As LadyMacAlpine said, it isn't a list from the royal family, but one from parliament, these guests are most likely to attend the actual wedding. Minus a few e.g. Princes William and Harry.
Millions of people will turn out even nut cases or hard core royal fans just to see the swedish royal family. They know it's going to be a big event, and it will most likely attract the highest ranking royals from across the globe.

Charlene will attend to the activities on the 18th June according to the published list, but yet unknown to the wedding ceremony......................... Friday, June 18
The government's reception for the local government, City Hall
Host: The Government
Dinner, Eric Ericsson hall
Host: The Government
Gala performance, the Concert Hall
Saturday, June 19, 15:30 - ceremony in Stockholm Cathedral, Stockholm. This is followed by procession and the process of king's sloop Vasa.
Wedding Dinner at the Royal Palace, Stockholm
Host: King and Queen :previous: Original source: Kungafamiljen - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version] ... 17133.html English translation: Google Translate The guest list was taken out between the parliament and the royal court. There will be a festival concert at the Eric Ericson hall in the Concert House of Stockholm on the 18th June 2010 8.30 p.m. the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra will play. It will be monitored diret via Swedish TV (svt). It is the government that gave the Concert House an assignment to arrange the official party because of the wedding. It will be hosted the prime minister Fredrik Reinfelt and his wife Filippa. On April 30th to the Expressen, the information chief of royal court, Nina Eldh, said that they won't reveal the list of guests to the wedding ceremony (the 19th June 2010) until a few days before the wedding day.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight Charlene is invited and the Queen of England is not? Not to mention, Maddie's Ex is on that list too--- isn't that cozy. I guess this is why I seldom post here. Kool-aid anyone.

So let me get this straight Charlene is invited and the Queen of England is not? Not to mention, Maddie's Ex is on that list too--- isn't that cozy. I guess this is why I seldom post here. Kool-aid anyone.
You got it Pontiac and we have someone even mentioning a tiara... on Charlene's head. ... to boot/.. and then another almost sounding that the wedding will be like a possible final rock concert by the Rolling Stones.-Madonna was not invited.

She's been invited to the events the days before the wedding, why shouldn't she turn up to the actual wedding. :)
As LadyMacAlpine said, it isn't a list from the royal family, but one from parliament, these guests are most likely to attend the actual wedding. Minus a few e.g. Princes William and Harry.
Millions of people will turn out even nut cases or hard core royal fans just to see the swedish royal family. They know it's going to be a big event, and it will most likely attract the highest ranking royals from across the globe.
I can tel U are from England because U know your Princes will not turn up then U say Charlene[denigrating her in a way] along with all nut cases should come from far and wide to even see or attend this very right wing event... go to the wedding.... hard core royals are very right wing individuals and Europe is such a mess .. Greece Portugal and Spain.. wow!! Just a girl from South Africa with a dream hobnobbing with the houses of Gotha. I am excited for her.
What tiara is Charlene going to wear to the wedding itself have U made calculated guess?

Seriously? You can not see from my post here or my many previous posts here what I'm saying? I agree with you!!! I do not think Charlene is owed a thing or that she sould be able to barter a title? You have had to have read some of my posts through the years? In reference to Charlene, I said "trying" I'm saying yes it is "a tactic" that Charlene has been "trying" all along even here on these forums and yes I do not think Charlene is above trying to maneuver or extort a position at least in in her own silly head? This surprises you? It's not like a few other women didn't attempt it? Charlene has had the benefit to see how it worked out for them, but since Albert has given her a high profile for a long while, and he has already been through it a few times, she would be in a much better place than her predecessors? Charlene just thought she wouldn't have to resort to it, but Charlene had a lot of confidence in herself and her abilities, she didn't count on it being so hard to pull off. I'm sure there are a few posters here ;) that would agree with me ;)? I really can't believe that people here do not see through these silly transparent posts of her's and all the manipulation, where she even tries to enlist people here to do her bidding? At times it looks like she is even successful?:whistling:Sometime Jaya I have wondered if she has you on her hook?;) And yes Jaya I have lived in Europe where a Royal Family is still very much in place. Not Canada or Greece of course?

As far as Charlene having very much regard for her own experience as an Olympian for her country? Showing up at the Olympics in another countries official delegates uniform tells me she doesn't? In Turin as a previous Olympic Athlete, in attendance with another Olympic Athlete and current IOC member, when asked about how she was enjoying the Olympics in Turin, she replied it was a great place for lovers! :ermm:. I think she was more interested in letting the world know that she was the lover of Prince Albert than actually being interested in the sports there? The pictures taken then seem to echo that? That hasn 't changed, Jaya take a look at her face book page and see the story she is trying to tell there and where she devotes most of her attention. There are so many things one could say here? It doesn't matter because I think she realizes she's milked her "2000" 5th place relay win as much as could already, and biting the hand that fed her in interviews during that time probably didn't help her case any either, even if she was genuinely interested in her sport, but her actions speak for themselves. I think it is no secret to anyone where her interest has always been, which is really too bad since it is the one thing that she has actually done herself that she should be proud of?:)

Jaya, her mind is pretty easy to read ;) but also having the benefit of her posts on so many forums and her quips in the press, she pretty much takes any guess work out of what she is all about?;) I just hope Albert association with her doesn't come back to haunt him too much, for his sake and for Monaco's.
How does Greece or any nation figure in this would U like to give these details pertaining by innuendo by you across the public airwaves of the net so my lawyers can look at this U? These are the public airwaves and u are insinuating that Charlene Wittsock has me on the HOOK? U just hate the girl...... she is there..................... bashing her up is a way of life .... Where do U get that I have lived in Greece[this is personal info if true] and how does it relate to CW?.Misogyny is word U should learn to spell..... because the level of bashing Cw is coming to that.U are as insolent as U portray Cw as U think she has me on the hook and that I have an affinity with her[that will change Monaco's future- other than Facebook that will really have the impact... just the pics alone will get her the title of Princess- will someone grab a brain?-] that will offend if U say she has me on the hook? What hook?Cw enlists people to do her bidding - now I have heard everything...... she has spies everywhere - Am I in Vaudeville with that hook? You have yourself on the hook because she is there and will be. I am not at the wedding Cw is .... good for her...This is Too funny to be true transparent Cw attending the wedding of the Crown Princess Victoria and U are still in denial about her really being Pa's companion;escort and possible wife.I have laffed so hard I am crying... Greece and all give it up- tell the world what U pls I do not care at all..It helped Cw and no doubt assist me too!!

I'm sure they know Queen Elizabeth wouldn't attend even if she was invited, its usually one of the family who they did invite that attends to represent her. I recall seeing photos of Prince Charles sitting with Princess Victoria and Prince Albert at some of the weddings of the Heirs to the Throne like Victoria.

The Queen herself would never attend "royal" weddings, on principle.
And at her age, she is very choosy about where she travels.

I'm sure they know Queen Elizabeth wouldn't attend even if she was invited, its usually one of the family who they did invite that attends to represent her. I recall seeing photos of Prince Charles sitting with Princess Victoria and Prince Albert at some of the weddings of the Heirs to the Throne like Victoria.

They had the whole British royal family on the list but the Queen and Prince Philip. I highly doubt they will ALL attend. Usually only one "representative" from the royal house attends. I was actually thinking it would be Harry or William since they represent the younger generation. The list also doesn't explain by Jonas is on it. The break up came before the list was released. There are a lot of names on there that seem over the top to include. I would not be surprised to see Charlene there, it just seems so inappropriate and out of line in terms of protocol. I have never heard of a royal mistress being invited to such things.

I can tel U are from England because U know your Princes will not turn up then U say Charlene[denigrating her in a way] along with all nut cases should come from far and wide to even see or attend this very right wing event... go to the wedding.... hard core royals are very right wing individuals and Europe is such a mess .. Greece Portugal and Spain.. wow!! Just a girl from South Africa with a dream hobnobbing with the houses of Gotha. I am excited for her.
What tiara is Charlene going to wear to the wedding itself have U made calculated guess?

Anyone who reads the Princes William and Harry thread will know that they won't turn up.
You can tell i'm from england, from my location.
I never "denigrated her" thank you very much.
I was replying to a comment hibou made
In addition by not listing the names invited, helps limit the security risks since the public will not know who will be there until that day. (translation: it keeps the nut cases at a limited number, not to mention groupies)

it had nothing whatsoever to do with Charlene, it had to do with the fact that even though an event list will not be published until the 19th, people will still fly from around the world to see this event. What the hell has the state of affairs in Greece got anything to do with the Swedish royal household?
Charlene has been invited to the wedding of a memver of the house of Bernadotte. I don't think her dream would be specifically to "hobnob" with royals of other countries, but you'll probably pick up on this assumption aswell.
IF Charlene wears a tiara, which i doubt she will, she will probably where one of Carolines.

The Queen of England hasn't attend any royal wedding i don't think ever, outside her own family.

They had the whole British royal family on the list but the Queen and Prince Philip. I highly doubt they will ALL attend. Usually only one "representative" from the royal house attends. I was actually thinking it would be Harry or William since they represent the younger generation. The list also doesn't explain by Jonas is on it. The break up came before the list was released. There are a lot of names on there that seem over the top to include. I would not be surprised to see Charlene there, it just seems so inappropriate and out of line in terms of protocol. I have never heard of a royal mistress being invited to such things.

Incorrect. 6 members of the BRF are on the list.
Charles, Camilla, Edward, Sophie, William and Harry. William and Harry will not attend. It is most likely that Charles, Camilla, Edward and Sophie will.
As i have said before, this list was created before the split, and probably not thought of to change. Also it is still a possibility that Jonas will attend the wedding, as he is very good friends with Daniel. Which names seem over the top to include may I ask?
Charlene isn't a royal mistress, and if your referring to Camilla by any chance, she is married to the Prince Of Wales, she isn't his mistress.
Harry and William have never met Victoria, I doubt they will attend any major events away from home until their father is King.

Back
Top Bottom