The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-18-2010, 12:22 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
Irrelevant? Are you sure? If he wasn't a Prince, Charlene wouldn't be marrying him!
Even butchers can get married to pretty women.

Old 10-19-2010, 04:57 PM
Serene Highness

Now, I know Charlene doesn't have to make every appearance with him, but it's been a while since we've seen pictures of PA and Charlene together - or Charlene photographed with any member of the family (for me, since the engagement announcement & the concert where she and Caroline were dancing w/PA). I know she's not going to generate the same media buzz as Prince William's fiance Kate, but no media is even following Charlene as she gets on with her day (the way they do with Kate) - what's going on?

Old 10-20-2010, 05:40 AM
Serene Highness

I think it might be the same as with Daniel before the wedding. And I am not talking about his illness. They are taught/introduced to court etiquette, history of the country etc.
I think she is quiet busy :)
Old 10-20-2010, 08:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternchen View Post
I think it might be the same as with Daniel before the wedding. And I am not talking about his illness. They are taught/introduced to court etiquette, history of the country etc.
I think she is quiet busy :)
If you read all the reports she has been doing that for the past four years. Armani said he was designing her wedding gown before they were officially engaged. Her schedule should be getting lighter and she should be seen more.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLV View Post
Even butchers can get married to pretty women.
Bless you, SLV!
Old 10-20-2010, 12:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
If you read all the reports she has been doing that for the past four years. Armani said he was designing her wedding gown before they were officially engaged. Her schedule should be getting lighter and she should be seen more.
Armani and many other designers have probably created more than one prototype of a possible design for Charlene...hoping they will be chosen.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:00 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
Armani did not say that. It was Charlene blabbing in her interview. She loves to give all the details of her celebrity lifestyle.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 10-21-2010, 12:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Charlene did not have any intervieuw a part the intervieuw with Prince Albert in July.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Does it really matter who said (or didn't say) what? "The proof is in the pudding", so to say....

None of us has any facts to contribute - at least not about the details of the wedding. These will remain a close-kept secret, and there's no point in us "Monaco fans" getting worked up over it.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:30 AM
Royal Highness

Armani is a highlight and a very excellent choice for this wedding. I hope he does the trousseau as well. If he does the suit for the civil ceremony ; evening gowns etc.... and all the other gowns Cw may very well upstage Kate Middleton. I just hope CW does not start to mix things up and has a dresser there to assist.
Linguistics has been a challenge for Charlene but I have to give her credit for being honest about it.That being said there are other aspects of her personality coming to the fore that are certainly going to be great for Monaco- I think Pa saw this and asked for her hand as a result.Years ago I predicted this marriage astrologically. I have not checked what the marriage will be like- but it will be difficult to break these two up astrologically speaking.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

^There are other predictions about these two, that they won't have a happy ending...but oh well, call me a hater, i'm expecting that here...
Old 03-18-2011, 10:47 PM
Aristocracy

I do not know what world some of you are living in. Charlene can never upstage Kate Middleton. Most people are not tuned into Charlene. Have you guys been reading the other threads. If you look at the Portal it says how Kate Middleton's Coat was sold out within a few hours. The dress that William first saw her in at a Fasion Show that was sold out also. Please try to be realistic and observe what is going on around you.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:29 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamagirl View Post
I do not know what world some of you are living in. Charlene can never upstage Kate Middleton. Most people are not tuned into Charlene. Have you guys been reading the other threads. If you look at the Portal it says how Kate Middleton's Coat was sold out within a few hours. The dress that William first saw her in at a Fasion Show that was sold out also. Please try to be realistic and observe what is going on around you.
Reproach us why don't you?
No accounting for personal preferences
Old 03-19-2011, 12:01 AM
Aristocracy

I would not put to much hope in astrological signs, they are demonic.
Old 03-19-2011, 12:54 AM
Majesty

Kate is a pretty girl and very stylish, but I am MUCH more interested in what CW's Armani trousseau will look like.

And I agree with Jaya, the press is all over William's wedding because...he is William!

But it would not surprise me a bit if the Monagasque wedding in general and CW in particular do make a more stunning spectacle.

I can't wait!

BTW...love Kate Middleton's style, but that see through fashion show get-up was tacky, tacky imo. Can anyone imagine the uproar if CW had ever posed in something like that?!
Old 03-19-2011, 02:01 AM
Nobility

Can anyone imagine the uproar if CW had ever posed in something like that?! ... From whom the furor ? if the future princess of wales and queen from england did it without provoking furor (it was before she dates william); I dont think it could be a problem with the future princess of monaco. Just look at princess stephanie. I am not so sure charlene did not pose in the same type of outfit in fact. I saw very tacky photos of hers. I recognise today she is really elegant, and I love everything she wears. But for me it's too "total look" and it is not vibrant because she doens know how to make them "live". she is too "cover girl". I prefer the british wedding because of royal history. Monaco is going to be "too hollywood" and not too royal. But I'll see both and after if I was wrong, I give my jugement honestly. sorry for y poor english.
Old 03-19-2011, 06:56 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamagirl View Post
I would not put to much hope in astrological signs, they are demonic.
Astrology is a science and hasn 't anything to do with demons.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:56 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Have we seen Charlene and Albert much since the engagement?
Old 03-19-2011, 12:10 PM
Serene Highness

Astronomy is a science, not astrology.
Old 03-19-2011, 04:07 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Have we seen Charlene and Albert much since the engagement?
Not as a couple. Prince Albert is doing his royal duties. Charlene has an article in Hello. She told Hello that her is madly in love with her Prince.

Tags
charlene, prince albert, prince albert ii, princess charlene, relationship