The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Prince Albert and Princess Charlene

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-14-2010, 03:02 AM
Gentry

i never like the fact that she has to appear with him at public engagement red cross ball etc.... sources say grace and rainier were proud of albert cause he never cause scandal , as for charlene wether she was his ''girlfriend'' ,''partner'' or companion she should keep a low profile we all know stephanie and caroline had boyfriend but do they appear at public engagement with them hand and hand. yes albert should been more carefull with his lifestyle and does charlene have a college diploma/did she work for a living apart that swimming thing she got going on

Old 09-14-2010, 04:29 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandlordbenji16 View Post
i never like the fact that she has to appear with him at public engagement red cross ball etc.... sources say grace and rainier were proud of albert cause he never cause scandal , as for charlene wether she was his ''girlfriend'' ,''partner'' or companion she should keep a low profile we all know stephanie and caroline had boyfriend but do they appear at public engagement with them hand and hand. yes albert should been more carefull with his lifestyle and does charlene have a college diploma/did she work for a living apart that swimming thing she got going on
I have cracked a rib laughing.
Now that CW has appeared at the BALLS_ and everything else she should keep a low profile now?CW has appeared everywhere with PA> Why now a low profile; oh I get it to safeguard the position upcoming.Keeping a low profile is anti social.Why are you dragging PA's sisters into this as if CW is holier than thou. Whatever......

Old 09-14-2010, 06:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

It's weird that she appeared in all the galas and big important events in Monaco and was, i don't want to sound rude, but she was sort of a "nobody". Now that she is the fiancée of Prince Albert, and future Princess of Monaco, is when she has to appear in these kind of events. Just saying...
But, again, this couple is not the typical one that met, date during a year and half and then annunce an engament. They are..."special".
Ever since they got engaged, i've been wondering...will Charlene appear in the Balcony this November 19th? Or we'll have to wait to see her waving from there till next year?
Old 09-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
It's weird that she appeared in all the galas and big important events in Monaco and was, i don't want to sound rude, but she was sort of a "nobody". Now that she is the fiancée of Prince Albert, and future Princess of Monaco, is when she has to appear in these kind of events. Just saying...
But, again, this couple is not the typical one that met, date during a year and half and then annunce an engament. They are..."special".
Ever since they got engaged, i've been wondering...will Charlene appear in the Balcony this November 19th? Or we'll have to wait to see her waving from there till next year?
Frankly Scarlett, I do not give a~~~~~~~~~~~all this uniqueness and "special" aspect are not "serious" actions of a matured adult about to become Princess Of Monaco.These are quite childish things- hide and seek stuff. The superficiality of looks and not linguistics at least a bit should have been cultivated and proved by now..I have already been to kindergarten. Let me know when that great momentum builds...and the canon shots of the 1812 overture are fired - oh boy!!!!! so that I am tempted to start ignoring the Grimaldis altogether.
Why should we care if if CW appears on the balcony so far in advance?who cares already............if the uniqueness of the relationship dictates it she will and if not- nada.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

^ yeah...anyway, i wrote "special" because i didn't know what other word i could use.
They are so...i don't know. They are most not interesting royal couple, but yet they have 64 pages in a second thread about their relationship.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:58 AM
Serene Highness

I think that the main problem with Charlene and PA relationship is NOT whether they are in love or not. They main problem is, IMO, that this is not relationship based on respect, IMO... I mean that there have been reports, articles and first of all pictures of Albert cheating on Charlene and she seemed to be OK with it.
A few months ago, I read on two different royal boards that Charlene was suing one of German tabloids because...they called her Albert's girlfriend. It was apparently described in media, I never saw original articles about it, I know this story from other royal boards. This lawsuit, that Charlene lost, BTW, happened a year or so ago. Maybe someone read articles about it?...

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 09-18-2010, 01:52 AM
Heir Apparent

The idea that a Royal/dynastic marriage must involve romantic love is a very 21st century one.

Prince Albert wants to rehabilitate his image and beget an heir..CW wants a regal lifestyle and possibly children.

They both get what they want. And as long as they do not loathe one another and are in fact comfortable and relaxed together, who are we to disapprove? Everyone is satisfied.

The idea that we should pity either of them is beyond silly. They are adults and have not been forced into this situation.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:40 AM
Aristocracy

She's is a lovely woman. I'm looking forward to their wedding.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:41 AM
Serene Highness

Satisfied with a marriage without love? She will eventually fall in love with somebody else.That´s what hapened to Diana. She´s only in her 30´s and when she´s not dazzled anymore with her the prince, the luxury, the confortable life, she will get sicken of everything. And so will he. That´s what happens when there is no love.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

How can someone who doesn't even know the couple judge their feelings !
Old 09-18-2010, 12:12 PM
Aristocracy

Looking forward to the wedding very much,they make a nice couple.
I wonder when Pr. Albert will shoot a Official wedding stamp, I would love to get one.

Old 09-18-2010, 12:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

May be they will.
But who knows, this wedding is so weird...it has a rare conception right from the beginning. They are together like for 6 years, and after all that time that she had made official appearences, has given interviews, etc, then they got engaged. And they do it 4 days after the big Sweden's wedding.
Then they organize this big occasion, changing three times the date of their wedding. 3 times! Not even commoners do that! If they weren't sure about the date, they just have had to say "we'll get married in July 2011" and period. Now we can't be sure if they are really going to say "I do" on July 1st.
And we know it's going to be outside...you know, so people of Monaco can be with their Souvereing in such glorious day. Ok, i think i can get that...but what's the nice Cathedral they have for? One thing is that they get married in there, and then spent the rest of time outside, making a big celebration and blablabla.
An another thing is celebrate it all outside. Are they going for this second option? Because if they are, i don't know why not use the Cathedral.
And we still have 10 months ahead, so everything can happen...
Old 09-18-2010, 06:27 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
May be they will.
But who knows, this wedding is so weird...it has a rare conception right from the beginning. They are together like for 6 years, and after all that time that she had made official appearences, has given interviews, etc, then they got engaged. And they do it 4 days after the big Sweden's wedding.
Then they organize this big occasion, changing three times the date of their wedding. 3 times! Not even commoners do that! If they weren't sure about the date, they just have had to say "we'll get married in July 2011" and period. Now we can't be sure if they are really going to say "I do" on July 1st.
And we know it's going to be outside...you know, so people of Monaco can be with their Souvereing in such glorious day. Ok, i think i can get that...but what's the nice Cathedral they have for? One thing is that they get married in there, and then spent the rest of time outside, making a big celebration and blablabla.
An another thing is celebrate it all outside. Are they going for this second option? Because if they are, i don't know why not use the Cathedral.
And we still have 10 months ahead, so everything can happen...
I've said it once, I'll say it again: I doubt they ever make it to the altar....eBut there will be 10 months for that. If they can change the date three times in as many months...who knows. And I've also said this before: Wedding planner's nightmare...I can't imagine what a nightmare their wedding planner is going through with this wedding, with all of the date changes, having to deal with royalty, etc.
I agree-if they do go through with this wedding, it would be better to have the ceremony inside, then have all of the locals either watching on closed circuit TVs outside and come out after the ceremony to celebrate with them in a big street-fest like event (think Rainier/Grace's anniversary in 1982?? I think it was when the whole family walked the streets of Monaco in celebration).
Old 09-18-2010, 09:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
Satisfied with a marriage without love? She will eventually fall in love with somebody else.That´s what hapened to Diana. She´s only in her 30´s and when she´s not dazzled anymore with her the prince, the luxury, the confortable life, she will get sicken of everything. And so will he. That´s what happens when there is no love.
And when there IS love you can "sicken of everything" as well. Romantic love as the only basis for a marriage is naive and disastrous. People fall out of romantic love and passion as quickly and easily as they fall into it.

Ask Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, or Joachim of Denmark and Alexandra Manley.

Most people marry because they are "in love" yet the divorce rate is higher now than at any other time in human history.

I wonder why that is?
Old 09-19-2010, 02:24 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
And when there IS love you can "sicken of everything" as well. Romantic love as the only basis for a marriage is naive and disastrous. People fall out of romantic love and passion as quickly and easily as they fall into it.
Yes, I know. I´m sure most couples that have divorced, have married for love. Relationships come to an end too, like everything. But still, it´more honorable to marry for love. Perhaps PA and CW mutual interests will keep them together for long.
Old 09-19-2010, 05:11 PM
Courtier

Is someone good in math?

If they change the date every week with one day earlier, could it be that we have the wedding this month?

I´m kidding. It´s really odd.

Old 09-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Aristocracy

But Albert & Charlene are In Love Why all this discussion ?
Old 09-20-2010, 07:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne83 View Post
But Albert & Charlene are In Love Why all this discussion ?
They are???
Old 09-20-2010, 07:28 AM
Administrator

Many people believe that they are in love which is their personal opinion just as many people don't think they are in love which is also their personal opinion. Let's not be patronizing.

Old 09-20-2010, 08:40 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post

Ask Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, or Joachim of Denmark and Alexandra Manley.

Most people marry because they are "in love" yet the divorce rate is higher now than at any other time in human history.

I wonder why that is?
I'm going to tell you why.Becouse they live and have a sex before they got married.In the past people even didn't think about it(i mean in such a scale,there were always some excuses).Charlene and Albert live like marriage couple.They lack the time when people are engagaed,learn about them selves...

Tags
charlene, prince albert, prince albert ii, princess charlene, relationship