Prince Albert and Princess Charlene's Relationship - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i never like the fact that she has to appear with him at public engagement red cross ball etc.... sources say grace and rainier were proud of albert cause he never cause scandal , as for charlene wether she was his ''girlfriend'' ,''partner'' or companion she should keep a low profile we all know stephanie and caroline had boyfriend but do they appear at public engagement with them hand and hand. yes albert should been more carefull with his lifestyle and does charlene have a college diploma/did she work for a living apart that swimming thing she got going on

i never like the fact that she has to appear with him at public engagement red cross ball etc.... sources say grace and rainier were proud of albert cause he never cause scandal , as for charlene wether she was his ''girlfriend'' ,''partner'' or companion she should keep a low profile we all know stephanie and caroline had boyfriend but do they appear at public engagement with them hand and hand. yes albert should been more carefull with his lifestyle and does charlene have a college diploma/did she work for a living apart that swimming thing she got going on
I have cracked a rib laughing.
Now that CW has appeared at the BALLS_ and everything else she should keep a low profile now?CW has appeared everywhere with PA> Why now a low profile; oh I get it to safeguard the position upcoming.Keeping a low profile is anti social.Why are you dragging PA's sisters into this as if CW is holier than thou. Whatever......

It's weird that she appeared in all the galas and big important events in Monaco and was, i don't want to sound rude, but she was sort of a "nobody". Now that she is the fiancée of Prince Albert, and future Princess of Monaco, is when she has to appear in these kind of events. Just saying...
But, again, this couple is not the typical one that met, date during a year and half and then annunce an engament. They are..."special".
Ever since they got engaged, i've been wondering...will Charlene appear in the Balcony this November 19th? Or we'll have to wait to see her waving from there till next year?

It's weird that she appeared in all the galas and big important events in Monaco and was, i don't want to sound rude, but she was sort of a "nobody". Now that she is the fiancée of Prince Albert, and future Princess of Monaco, is when she has to appear in these kind of events. Just saying...
But, again, this couple is not the typical one that met, date during a year and half and then annunce an engament. They are..."special".
Ever since they got engaged, i've been wondering...will Charlene appear in the Balcony this November 19th? Or we'll have to wait to see her waving from there till next year?
Frankly Scarlett, I do not give a~~~~~~~~~~~all this uniqueness and "special" aspect are not "serious" actions of a matured adult about to become Princess Of Monaco.These are quite childish things- hide and seek stuff. The superficiality of looks and not linguistics at least a bit should have been cultivated and proved by now..I have already been to kindergarten. Let me know when that great momentum builds...and the canon shots of the 1812 overture are fired - oh boy!!!!! so that I am tempted to start ignoring the Grimaldis altogether.
Why should we care if if CW appears on the balcony so far in advance?who cares already............if the uniqueness of the relationship dictates it she will and if not- nada.

^:lol: yeah...anyway, i wrote "special" because i didn't know what other word i could use.
They are so...i don't know. They are most not interesting royal couple, but yet they have 64 pages in a second thread about their relationship.

I think that the main problem with Charlene and PA relationship is NOT whether they are in love or not. They main problem is, IMO, that this is not relationship based on respect, IMO... I mean that there have been reports, articles and first of all pictures of Albert cheating on Charlene and she seemed to be OK with it. :neutral:
A few months ago, I read on two different royal boards that Charlene was suing one of German tabloids because...they called her Albert's girlfriend.:ermm: It was apparently described in media, I never saw original articles about it, I know this story from other royal boards. This lawsuit, that Charlene lost, BTW, happened a year or so ago. Maybe someone read articles about it?...

The idea that a Royal/dynastic marriage must involve romantic love is a very 21st century one.

Prince Albert wants to rehabilitate his image and beget an heir..CW wants a regal lifestyle and possibly children.

They both get what they want. And as long as they do not loathe one another and are in fact comfortable and relaxed together, who are we to disapprove? Everyone is satisfied.

The idea that we should pity either of them is beyond silly. They are adults and have not been forced into this situation.

She's is a lovely woman. I'm looking forward to their wedding.

Satisfied with a marriage without love? She will eventually fall in love with somebody else.That´s what hapened to Diana. She´s only in her 30´s and when she´s not dazzled anymore with her the prince, the luxury, the confortable life, she will get sicken of everything. And so will he. That´s what happens when there is no love.

How can someone who doesn't even know the couple judge their feelings !

Looking forward to the wedding very much,they make a nice couple.
I wonder when Pr. Albert will shoot a Official wedding stamp, I would love to get one.

:flowers:

:previous: May be they will.
But who knows, this wedding is so weird...it has a rare conception right from the beginning. They are together like for 6 years, and after all that time that she had made official appearences, has given interviews, etc, then they got engaged. And they do it 4 days after the big Sweden's wedding.
Then they organize this big occasion, changing three times the date of their wedding. 3 times! Not even commoners do that! If they weren't sure about the date, they just have had to say "we'll get married in July 2011" and period. Now we can't be sure if they are really going to say "I do" on July 1st.
And we know it's going to be outside...you know, so people of Monaco can be with their Souvereing in such glorious day. Ok, i think i can get that...but what's the nice Cathedral they have for? One thing is that they get married in there, and then spent the rest of time outside, making a big celebration and blablabla.
An another thing is celebrate it all outside. Are they going for this second option? Because if they are, i don't know why not use the Cathedral.
And we still have 10 months ahead, so everything can happen...

:previous: May be they will.
But who knows, this wedding is so weird...it has a rare conception right from the beginning. They are together like for 6 years, and after all that time that she had made official appearences, has given interviews, etc, then they got engaged. And they do it 4 days after the big Sweden's wedding.
Then they organize this big occasion, changing three times the date of their wedding. 3 times! Not even commoners do that! If they weren't sure about the date, they just have had to say "we'll get married in July 2011" and period. Now we can't be sure if they are really going to say "I do" on July 1st.
And we know it's going to be outside...you know, so people of Monaco can be with their Souvereing in such glorious day. Ok, i think i can get that...but what's the nice Cathedral they have for? One thing is that they get married in there, and then spent the rest of time outside, making a big celebration and blablabla.
An another thing is celebrate it all outside. Are they going for this second option? Because if they are, i don't know why not use the Cathedral.
And we still have 10 months ahead, so everything can happen...

I've said it once, I'll say it again: I doubt they ever make it to the altar....eBut there will be 10 months for that. If they can change the date three times in as many months...who knows. And I've also said this before: Wedding planner's nightmare...I can't imagine what a nightmare their wedding planner is going through with this wedding, with all of the date changes, having to deal with royalty, etc. :whistling::bang:
I agree-if they do go through with this wedding, it would be better to have the ceremony inside, then have all of the locals either watching on closed circuit TVs outside and come out after the ceremony to celebrate with them in a big street-fest like event (think Rainier/Grace's anniversary in 1982?? I think it was when the whole family walked the streets of Monaco in celebration).

Last edited by a moderator:
Satisfied with a marriage without love? She will eventually fall in love with somebody else.That´s what hapened to Diana. She´s only in her 30´s and when she´s not dazzled anymore with her the prince, the luxury, the confortable life, she will get sicken of everything. And so will he. That´s what happens when there is no love.

And when there IS love you can "sicken of everything" as well. Romantic love as the only basis for a marriage is naive and disastrous. People fall out of romantic love and passion as quickly and easily as they fall into it.

Ask Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, or Joachim of Denmark and Alexandra Manley.

Most people marry because they are "in love" yet the divorce rate is higher now than at any other time in human history.

I wonder why that is?

And when there IS love you can "sicken of everything" as well. Romantic love as the only basis for a marriage is naive and disastrous. People fall out of romantic love and passion as quickly and easily as they fall into it.

Yes, I know. I´m sure most couples that have divorced, have married for love. Relationships come to an end too, like everything. But still, it´more honorable to marry for love. Perhaps PA and CW mutual interests will keep them together for long.

Is someone good in math?

If they change the date every week with one day earlier, could it be that we have the wedding this month?

I´m kidding. It´s really odd.

But Albert & Charlene are In Love Why all this discussion ?

Many people believe that they are in love which is their personal opinion just as many people don't think they are in love which is also their personal opinion. Let's not be patronizing.

Ask Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, or Joachim of Denmark and Alexandra Manley.

Most people marry because they are "in love" yet the divorce rate is higher now than at any other time in human history.

I wonder why that is?

I'm going to tell you why.Becouse they live and have a sex before they got married.In the past people even didn't think about it(i mean in such a scale,there were always some excuses).Charlene and Albert live like marriage couple.They lack the time when people are engagaed,learn about them selves...

i just watched the video interview and he looks nervious, irritated and he keeps saying i don't know, i don't know. oppsie, not goood, this is definately not a "love match".

To be frank, I have never heard Albert speaking really fluently. Not a good speaker. No, sadly it doesn't seem to be a love match. I hope little Charlene knows what she does.

Of course she knows Charlene is like a Swan Beautiful and Fragile and Proud Who wouldn't love this Lovely Fairy ?

All this is pure nonsense. No one knows how they feel. People get divorced now, because it is socially acceptable, not because they lived together before they got married. Years ago it was taboo to do either.

We like to speculate how in love they are just for a few photos we get to see from time to time in the internet. But true is, that nobody knows how they feel.
I think this get long because we see (or i see, and a few others too) Charlene not so happy and radiant as she is supposed to be. For example Victoria. Any woman would just happy to be engaged, but we can't see this in Charlene's face. But it's just a feeling some of us have, it doesn't mean it is true.

You know, I don't want to say that love is overrated because it isn't. BUT as already pointed out....it does die or it was never really strong enough.

I have seen pictures of Alexandra and Joachim and watched the wedding of Sarah and Andrew and I have never seen people more in love with each other than those two couples (with the exception of Victoria and Daniel) and we all know how they turned out.

If Albert and Charlene have a comfortable relationship both getting from the other what they are seeking (wealth, companionship, a trophy wife and/or a father figure) well....there have been plenty of marriages that have lasted that started on less and more marriages that had plenty of love and couldn't go the distance. I wish them sucess on whatever they are looking for.

Her empty prettiness seems to fulfull PA on some level and so they have picked one another. She was young enough to be enthralled with the trappings of "a privileged life" as she stated and so after five++ years of dating and living together and what else was this girl going to be doing with herself? She wanted a job since swimming was not going to take her anywhere. Might as wel be a princess if she passed the basic interview and fits the job description. Young enough to have babies, some gusto and looks nice in expensive clothing. Much of what was said about GK when she married PRainier so many years ago. As in ancient customs, people sometimes learn to love one another because their options to be alone or to NOT be together are not so good. Even with his money, PA never really had any real takers for partnership. All the pretty women seem happier married to other men and being moms elsewhere. CW seemed to want to stay. And in a life she would never be able to build for herself. At least she is sharing it with her brothers and so they might move up in social ranks as well. Marriages of economy and convenience are still done and so if they find a bit of love in there anywhere .. then great! I would love to know how CW feels when PA invites NCoste to major events right after they are engaged. To show step-mom solidarity? Still has to feel awkward, but CW really cannot say no. Her life will be ruled by princely decisions and protocol. His father did not approve of her and maybe her parents did not approve of him, especially with all his illegitimate children and LONG dating of their daughter. Happiness ... hope so. The new children deserve a happy home.

You are forgetting that Diana was "to the manor born" There is hardly a comparison here between her and CW.CW has hardly spoken in the four years of courtship? Where would she go and just who would fall in love with her after all that? Cw will never sicken of everything.Her bread butter and tiara are in Monaco.
Unless a situation like Soraya's or a Gisele Pascal infertility test surprises us by failure I cannot think what else could.

To be frank, I have never heard Albert speaking really fluently. Not a good speaker. No, sadly it doesn't seem to be a love match. I hope little Charlene knows what she does.
Little Charlene? ye gods - we are talking about a lady that on the perpendicular is sizeable.But otherwise I do agree, hope and I know CW knows what the situation is all about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only repeat myself. But it is a very strange couple. :ermm: I have just asked a question on another thread. I wonder why PA & CW have not been seen together for some time now? Their marriage supposed to revitalize economy. It is what Monaco PR is telling all the time now, so it would be logical to see fiance even more often than before engagement, but it seems less. :ohmy: There are a lot of strange things about this relationship. Albert's recent interviews don't clear up things about this relationship but only set more red flags. IMHO. If one is looking at any video of this couple, the best one can see is just two buddies, not even girlfriend and boyfriend together.:confused:

:previous: yeah, that is what makes this couple interesting. Well, for some people, that is exactly what makes them not interesting. I don't know...Maybe they should be seen together more often, but it is sort of rare. When she was the girlfriend of Albert, she appeared everywhere. Now she is the fiancée, future Princess Consort, she dissapears.
Maybe she is preparing for her role...without a break.

:previous: yeah, that is what makes this couple interesting. Well, for some people, that is exactly what makes them not interesting. I don't know...Maybe they should be seen together more often, but it is sort of rare. When she was the girlfriend of Albert, she appeared everywhere. Now she is the fiancée, future Princess Consort, she dissapears.
Maybe she is preparing for her role...without a break.
This is quite strange and I agree. When not betrothed CW was conspicuously appearing everywhere with PA. Once the ring went on she has disappeared and the ratio of her appearances to those previous to the betrothal are in incoherent numbers.

Back
Top Bottom