Prince Albert and Princess Charlene's Relationship - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stepping right up!

I often thought he would marry someone in-between his two sisters in personality. Someone dignified and yet artistic and spontaneous with darker skin and darker hair.
R.:flowers:

Rosalee, but I'm right here! Please check my avatar! The colouring, everything! I'm Catholic, speak three languages, deal art... but 40 already - sigh! and dignified ... :rolleyes:

A compatibility report actually shows she cares more for him than he does, and that the premise of the relationship is a lot of unfulfilled promises...

Standards

Ideally, a Princess is a role model but so is a Prince. And in no one's stretch of the imagination is Prince Albert my idea of a "role model".

This idea of Royalty as role models is becoming antiquated in any case. There are no more Queen Fabiola's or Queen Elizabeth's out there...except maybe Rania of Jordon who could be considered somewhat of a role model.

In general standards for princesses and future queens has been going slowly
downward for YEARS.

I think we may be overlooking Queen Noor here. She is a fine example, not unlike PG, of an American who has adapted amazingly well to circumstances and has left an indelible mark. If PA didn't have succession (or religious) issues, she certainly would be a model of dignity in a wife.:angel:

Princess Grace, Sharon Stone, Claudia Schiffer, Angie Everhart, and one French or German model? They did not mention Charlene at all.

The picture looks a LOT like Charlene, though. And if they really did have psychologists doing this picture, then maybe (God forbid) there is some truth to it?

body He looks genuinely happy with her in this photo. I feel very sorry for him and also for CW if PR just did not "allow" him to date this woman if he really was in love with her 7 yrs ago? I think that would be quite sad. And it is only AFTER this meeting that he took up with Nicole Coste, so that part of his life would never have happened, his father would have been alive for his wedding, he could have had a few years married NOT being reigning monarch and just to be a husband-prince and maybe already have some children with CW growing up. Prince Rainier would have at least met some of PA's children before leaving. This is all too very sad.

R.
if he have know her for 7years why does he act diffently with her,if he has been madly inlove for 7years why let her walk behind him instead of holding hand, it seems to me cw is the one inlove not him,she have move to monaco and give up her job hopeing for something to happen and yet nothing have,i think there is a lot more happening then they are showing the people,because was the press are giving the people dont just add up.:ermm:

What's up ?

if he have know her for 7years why does he act diffently with her,if he has been madly inlove for 7years why let her walk behind him instead of holding hand, it seems to me cw is the one inlove not him,she have move to monaco and give up her job hopeing for something to happen and yet nothing have,i think there is a lot more happening then they are showing the people,because was the press are giving the people dont just add up.:ermm:

Lot more happening meaning there WILL be a marriage or that they are playing parts?

Did PG not say that this would be the greatest part she would ever have to play?

If we look at the Princely marriages of other countries, they seem to readily show affection in front of "outsiders". What's up with these two? Is it just to keep everyone guessing? If they're getting married, it's 2008. Holding hands won't knock anyone out. And we all know they must be doing something together, so what are they hiding after two years?

Maybe he is just happy having her around for now and taking care of her. How many of us know people who "dated" for 5 yrs and then split up ending up marrying other people? :unsure:

I've just removed some irrelevant and unnecessary religious posts and responses from this thread; previous posts along the same lines have been removed from other threads. Please keep religious comments and exhortations out of these discussions. Posters' opinions about what one or another deity may or may not have in mind for Prince Albert or any other royal are not relevant to the discussion.

Elspeth

Royal Forums administrator

body He looks genuinely happy with her in this photo. I feel very sorry for him and also for CW if PR just did not "allow" him to date this woman if he really was in love with her 7 yrs ago? I think that would be quite sad. And it is only AFTER this meeting that he took up with Nicole Coste, so that part of his life would never have happened, his father would have been alive for his wedding, he could have had a few years married NOT being reigning monarch and just to be a husband-prince and maybe already have some children with CW growing up. Prince Rainier would have at least met some of PA's children before leaving. This is all too very sad.

R.
I don't think so, thanks to Nicole's detailed reports we know that Alex was conceived in early Dec. 2002. She also claims she had a 5 year relationship with Albert which would put the start of that relationship in 1997. So when he met and dated Charlene, he was also dating and sleeping with Nicole. So if anything he was cheating on Nicole with Charlene. And Alycia and all the others. It is not that he was heartbroken from not being able to marry Charlene and turned to Nicole for comfort. Don't turn this into a soap series and overdramatise it. Reality is bad enough as it is.

An article about Charlene on the Hola website: CHARLENE WITTSTOCK SE MUDA DE LA CASA DE LA PRINCESA CAROLINA A UNA VILLA MÁS CERCANA A PALACIO
Apparently she lived in Villa La Vigie in Monte-Carlo (owned by Caroline) the last few months and she moved to a villa closer to the Palace now.
Would this mean the marriage is finally coming closer too???
La vigie is a very expensive Hotel owned by SBM. Also the photos that were shown as her new residence on another site is Caroline's and Stephanie's homes. Translation. I recall them saying she was living at Stephanie's last year. Unless you have inside information I wouldn't believe most of what the press is throwing out there to sell papers. Just consider it a Soap Opera story at this point the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing.

Don't turn this into a soap series and overdramatise it. Reality is bad enough as it is.

There is no need to be unnecessarily mean here. I am sure you are artful enough to state your opinion or facts without throwing barbs at and characterizing the other bloggers here? So he cheats on women. I think we all get it. Thank you. :sad:

La vigie is a very expensive Hotel owned by SBM. Also the photos that were shown as her new residence on another site is Caroline's and Stephanie's homes. Translation. I recall them saying she was living at Stephanie's last year. Unless you have inside information I wouldn't believe most of what the press is throwing out there to sell papers. Just consider it a Soap Opera story at this point the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing.

You seem to be right LadyMacAlpine, I googled it and indeed it belongs to the Monaco Beach Hotel.
I always assumed it was Caroline's because in all the articles about Rainier's will and about Ernst and Caroline's houses, it is said that it belonged to Rainier and he left it to Caroline. Well I guess we don't have to believe everything they say in the papers. :lol:

Who was CW dating before PA? What's that guy doing now?

You seem to be right LadyMacAlpine, I googled it and indeed it belongs to the Monaco Beach Hotel.
I always assumed it was Caroline's because in all the articles about Rainier's will and about Ernst and Caroline's houses, it is said that it belonged to Rainier and he left it to Caroline. Well I guess we don't have to believe everything they say in the papers. :lol:
I believe it was her's once. Even the real press hasn't gotten facts straight on this affair so they aren't even a reliable source at this point.

Posted by Rosalee :Who was CW dating before PA? What's that guy doing now?
She was dating Ruby players from SA. Pictures of her with one is on the Internet at someone's wedding. I don't recall their names.

Last edited:
According to weekly Novella 2000, the announcement of Prince Albert's engagement to Charlene is getting closer. Her presence at the Rose Ball seems to confirm that, still according to the article, which also explains why Stephanie didn't attend, with her being busy with Fight Aids. Hope this satisfied your curiosity.;)

Did she told the blute magazine or is it paris match magazine that she live in the palace with albert,albert need to have one on one meet with the press about what is happen in their relation, cw have said so much he need to either clear up the rumor or get married or sent her back home. i have a feeling he is too weak to make up is mind he might end up doing what the media want and be miserable so much for him be in control when he cannot even control his personal life.:bang:

Did she told the blute magazine or is it paris match magazine that she live in the palace with albert,albert need to have one on one meet with the press about what is happen in their relation, cw have said so much he need to either clear up the rumor or get married or sent her back home. i have a feeling he is too weak to make up is mind he might end up doing what the media want and be miserable so much for him be in control when he cannot even control his personal life.:bang:

I don't think the Novella reporters need to meet or phone Charlene or copy any other article from their foreign counterparts to write theirs.

I don't think the Novella reporters need to meet or phone Charlene or copy any other article from their foreign counterparts to write theirs.
maybe but what does he expect if he keep bring her to every offical event and she pose for them will a smile 'action speak louder than word' there was a photo of her with a reporter at a event she and albert went too talking to them and pose for photo, she is enjoy all of these media attention more than him does, if she does not want these she would have him stop all of it. since she know these is the only way she can get the crown why not play along haveing the media on your side is all it take to win and lose it all you could ask any celebrity or political.

Last edited:
Let Charlene have fun with Albert because I don't think it will last if they keep talking about marriage.

i think albert is too weak to let marriage rumor stop their so call relation,if he has not be able to clear these rumor that have been going on for two years i dont think he can, but if he really want too he has to stop pradeing her everywhere he goes keep everything behind the cuttin untill he is ready to make a choice he is 50years old not 5 year old to be control by her and the media, if that is his pleasure then he should give in to it.

Princess Grace, Sharon Stone, Claudia Schiffer, Angie Everhart, and one French or German model? They did not mention Charlene at all.

The picture looks a LOT like Charlene, though. And if they really did have psychologists doing this picture, then maybe (God forbid) there is some truth to it?

R.

And that pic must surely be CW. And there are many very attractive, tall, slim blue-eyed women who resemble each other.

Re chesting-as someone said Albert might not have necessarily considered seeing more than one woman at a time as cheating, since that was his privilige being single. I believe someone where he reminds a young woman of that.

Actually, it might not all be sad. Prince Rainier might very well have met both of the present grandchildren--had he wanted to. Of course, I'm sure he opposed out of wedlock situations Lets let the light shine where it is thrown on the children who are here--for whatever reason.

...he genuinely looks very happy with her" IMO, in this pic he has that very same slim face wide-eyed happy grin that he had with Tamara. As we're going down memory lane. Aren't we, some of us, and perhaps he--glad ab out that meeting or will be. Think of lovely Jazmin.

And aren't we, a lot of us, and perhaps he, now--glad about that Dec,2002 date with the little tyke"s mother. And just think he looked really happy that day on the beach in St. Tropez--at least was enjoying his life.

Yes, at least he seems to be enjoying his life.
And maybe that's all any of us ever need to say?
R.

Sorry, but I really have no idea of what CW said to the magazines. :ohmy: I keep reading that she speaks too much, coud someone be good enough to give me some links, thanks in advance, Zinzen
:flowers::flowers:

Sorry, but I really have no idea of what CW said to the magazines. :ohmy: I keep reading that she speaks too much, coud someone be good enough to give me some links, thanks in advance, Zinzen
:flowers::flowers:

I think it was in the early stages of her relationship with the Prince that she talked to the press. But ever since she took up permanent residence in the Principality she has been notably close-mouthed. Everything that has been reported in Bunte, Paris Match, etc is mostly hearsay.

I think it was in the early stages of her relationship with the Prince that she talked to the press. But ever since she took up permanent residence in the Principality she has been notably close-mouthed. Everything that has been reported in Bunte, Paris Match, etc is mostly hearsay.

OH my where have you been. Not at all hearsay. In February, on one of her trips with Albert she hugged a Bunte reporter, told him she was so glad to finally meet him and he duly reported all this complete with photo. Maybe someone can recall which edition of Bunte or perhaps knows the link for this. But no, she has continued to leak info all along.

OH my where have you been. Not at all hearsay. In February, on one of her trips with Albert she hugged a Bunte reporter, told him she was so glad to finally meet him and he duly reported all this complete with photo. Maybe someone can recall which edition of Bunte or perhaps knows the link for this. But no, she has continued to leak info all along.

Hmmm..well I have to admit that I lost interest in the Albert/Charlene saga late last year and stopped following it, or really even caring LOL Also I cannot read German so I never pick up Bunte, so you could be correct.

Something is going on, however. I know that Charlene is no intellectual giant but I just don't believe she is content to remain maitresse en titre to the Prince of Monaco indefinitely. She has hit a milestone birthday recently and has said she wants children. Despite the denials, I wouldn't be surprised if PA eventually marries her.

Hmmm..well I have to admit that I lost interest in the Albert/Charlene saga late last year and stopped following it, or really even caring LOL Also I cannot read German so I never pick up Bunte, so you could be correct.

Something is going on, however. I know that Charlene is no intellectual giant but I just don't believe she is content to remain maitresse en titre to the Prince of Monaco indefinitely. She has hit a milestone birthday recently and has said she wants children. Despite the denials, I wouldn't be surprised if PA eventually marries her.
it seems everything is lead to that,thank to the media involvement and her friends the reporters she getting everything.
the blute reporter she was takeing photo with is on albert and charlene ralationship part 1 goback and look at it,she was wearing black dress and all smilling and poseing and hug the reporter albert was talking with the other guest it was during the week of her birthday skiing trip,iwill look for it for you,so you can understand she does tell the reporter everything they know.:ermm:

it seems everything is lead to that,thank to the media involvement and her friends the reporters she getting everything.
the blute reporter she was takeing photo with is on albert and charlene ralationship part 1 goback and look at it,she was wearing black dress and all smilling and poseing and hug the reporter albert was talking with the other guest it was during the week of her birthday skiing trip,iwill look for it for you,so you can understand she does tell the reporter everything they know.:ermm:

Oh wow...thanks! If you can post a link that would be great!

Oh wow...thanks! If you can post a link that would be great!
I had the link saved on my pc I'll look for it unless some beats me to it I know I did a translation of the article as I do with any I post that aren't in English. I think it was on the old thread. It was during some ski event then they went bob sledding if I remember correctly.

My meeting with Charlene

Last edited:

You may well be right that he does marry her. I also don't think she will be content to keep her current status quo. My guess is she's going to hang in there hoping that he eventually does. In the meantime she courts the press and if the rumors that were printed are true that she gets a monthly stipend then she will perhaps put some of that away just in case. Who knows she could walk away with a nice retirement package.

I had the link saved on my pc I'll look for it unless some beats me to it I know I did a translation of the article as I do with any I post that aren't in English. I think it was on the old thread. It was during some ski event then they went bob sledding if I remember correctly.

My meeting with Charlene
thank you i was looking for that even he said they talk on the phone befor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom